Hillary's last resort

Guys, I realized something earlier. I know it's something that's been mentioned but I have not seen it really addressed as a real threat. Basically, I realize this is completely obvious but I haven't seen anything done about it.

Hillary could likely be planning to utilize mass election fraud to win the general election, just likely she did when running against lampshade man.

With the polls skewed so far towards hillary (I realize they're slipping regardless, but still), normies would not find it out of the ordinary that hillary wins. Therefore, there would not be any civil war or other societal breakdown, not unless we meme it.

Now is probably too soon to begin making this a more real concern among the normies, but we could possibly at least begin preparations.

Is there anywhere that still uses paper for voting? We could direct people to voting places that used a medium less susceptible to tampering.

Alternatively, we could meme this into a big enough concern with good enough timing that people might actually look at the election to at least try and minimize the fraud. Or, we could do nothing at all to prevent it and then make it into a scandal afterwards, although that may be less than ideal.

This is among the worst case scenarios, and I feel that we should at least be prepared for it.

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2000/10/18/nyregion/mrs-clinton-suggests-that-us-engage-aggressively-in-world-affairs.html
blog.dilbert.com/post/151007796236/i-score-the-first-debate
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

People have been theorizing exactly this for weeks.

No shit.

All I'm addressing is that nobody is doing anything about it. Unless this is an issue of just me failing to thoroughly check the catalog (I skimmed it), this is a necessary thread.

Otherwise, just sage it or have it bumplocked.

I'm starting to believe that the poll rigging is even more insidious. Imagine, polls said: Cameron would lose, Brexit would fail, and Cunton wouldn't be BTFO; the point is, I think (((someone))) is trying to undermine the peoples, lefty rubbish at least, belief in Democracy as a whole. No doubt how the EU is run is how (((they))) will want everything, no vote for representation, no AfD, no Ukip, no Trump, no Hope.

Nothing CAN be done about it. Demand paper ballots. What will your county do? Nothing. Demand an audit of the machines. What will anyone do? Nothing.

We have to kill literally every single one of them. No liberals can be allowed to live, because their ideologies stem from the kikes’. They will NEVER stop doing this.

Good. Democracy is evil. Limited franchise is the only sane policy.

this has been theorized since the moment Cunton appeared in the ballot at all

Maybe yeah. At the same time though, the victors realize that (((someone))) is trying to mislead people.

Memes can do anything. Believe.
Also fuck off with the defeatism, it literally solves nothing.

Fact isn’t shilling.

Facts don't shill, but you do. Filtered.

Reported for not even fucking trying to hide your kikery.

I find Hillarys large amount of support completely unbelievable. I live in commiefornia, one of the largest democratic voting states, I have not heard of ONE person support Hillary. Everyone has this "We're fucked either way." mentality or just out right admit Trumps a better choice because of Hillarys long standing history of being a chronic liar. I'm sure if she wins or it's close Russia will reveal that Hillary did indeed, rig the election. This could possibly end up in a Pro-American, Russian backed civil crisis, obviously the Russian backed patriots would smash the puny left as they probably wouldn't be able to keep the military together or muster up their nu-males into any kind of fighting force.

To be fair, commiefornia is also swarmed with spics. Even the other spics are sick of them. I live in a college town (in a highly conservative state no less) and it's taboo to say you support trump around ex-bernouts.

All I'm saying is that we shouldn't ever underestimate our enemy.

Without trying to sound too edgy, this is the risk you run by remaining committed to democracy through a Trump candidacy. That's not to say Trump is bad or not a positive development. It's just that his candidacy encourages participation in and legitimization of the system.

kek im one of those spics.

Native born to America I assimilated pretty easily but there are parts of town here where a lot of people don't even know english.

you shills never made any sense to begin with but this is just retarded

there was a brexit poll/interview conducted that had similar sentiments

they interviewed a bunch of immigrants and EU workers about their views on brexit and most (surprisingly) were in favor of it

why were immigrants opposed to immigration? well because they didn't like that other immigrants were coming in and stealing THEIR good paying jobs

so it's just fine to immigrate and steal other peoples jobs but when immigrants steal YOUR job well THEN immigration is bad all of the sudden

just another example of liberal doublethink

"Conservatives" are pretty fucking shit too no less.

It was just something I observed. All I did was point out that there really are people that want to vote for her.

I agree, but I don't think that this is an issue exclusive to democracy.

In any case, less focus should be put on why this is an issue and more on how we can fix it.

Yeah, I know one of them. Spics here are less for hanging other spics on dotr though, probably because blacks are a bigger issue.

Trump plays 4d chess and you goddamn well know that. I trust that he and his team have a plan to deal with the virtual certainty of an election being rigged.

I'd imagine it means approaching Nov 8, running virtually unopposed. There's a number of ways that may happen.

Yeah, you're right. I still think that it would be smart to have a backup plan ready just in case.

I guess we'll see as it gets closer to the election.

Funny how this election is the USA / Russia contrast in style.

Trump is like a Russian, playing chess. Shillary, like the CIA, just pays everyone off or has them killed.

When it comes to spreading this to normalfags couldn't the idea be spread "bipartisanly" meaning going incognito and encouraging Hilary supporters to also vote with paper ballots so that ebil Trump doesn't steal the vote? These are people that honestly believe that talmudvision networks like CNN are anti-Hilary… so it wouldn't be that hard to be concern trolls about Trump practicing "dark arts" and stealing the election. Meanwhile, it's to stop their slimy asses from gaining a stolen win.

Of course, even if they did believe this there is nothing they can do after he is in office.

Just a thought.

With the month coming to a close, King Nigger will be giving ICANN over to the UN. That will most likely mean the end for Trump and our meme magic. Unless we can stop King Nigger from handing it over, the election will go smoothly for us.

That's a pretty good idea. We just have to be careful not to (((their))) work for them by accidentally reverse concern trolling trump supporters into thinking voting machines are safe.

On hillary supporters we can use some alarmist bullshit.

For Trump supporters, we can simply present them the facts and they'll vote accorrdingly.

I don't think fullchan would be nuked immediately like some people are freaking out about, but you're right, we need to either stop King Nigger or making preparations before the transfer.

I think you guys need to look at another possibility. After debate tomorrow there will be a notable shift in the (((media))), and Trump will go on to win the election easily. It will be a strategy on the part of the (((media))) to preserve themselves through the post election fallout. I am already starting to see hints of this. For example Ted Cruz all the sudden endorsing Trump right as the facade of the polling started to break in the face of the electoral reality. The fact of the matter is there is no chance of them cede their place for normie media to Reichbart and Infowars.

We need to be making memes to maximize the inevitable post election circular firing squad that Democrats always do when they loose big elections.

For historical context I use the example of Candy Crawly from CNN in the 2000 election. She was all about Al Gore until it appeared that Bush would win, and then she switched sides, and pretended she was always a Bushie…

All good bro, happening starts if Hillary is elected anyway. (((They))) might be able to rig some election fraud into the margins, but if they do too much then it's easily exposed. There's a limit to how much election fraud can be hid.

Yup, youre a cuck or a shill. Filtered.

Sounds good, it'd show how few there really are, haha.

Did you see/hear about her cinco de mayo 'speech' in LA? haha, they all ran her off with torches and pitchforks.

More like the other way around. Was only pretending to be for Gore when she was a Bushie all along.
nytimes.com/2000/10/18/nyregion/mrs-clinton-suggests-that-us-engage-aggressively-in-world-affairs.html won Kristol's endorsement back in the 2000s even. Only reason he hasn't done it this time like all the others is because Trump so butchered all his picks they're liable to not last their own elections too.

Context user. If democracy shits the bed under these conditions it's not going to be replaced with something better.

There are 3 debates left. You don't understand how stupid the average citizen is. They will forget about this debate by tomorrow. Trump will fuck up Hillary in the last debate, he will destroy her. All people will remember before the vote will be that.

blog.dilbert.com/post/151007796236/i-score-the-first-debate

Trump won the election by losing the debate. No one remembers what you say, but they remember how you made them feel.

I'd say Trump taking office and being assassinated, followed by Pence taking office is on the same level of disaster

They won't settle for Pence. Their backup plan is rioting in a bunch of cities after the election, and the press pushing that the electoral college will need to fix the mess for the sake of the country.

Agreed. We must urge people to paper voting.