The Moment Trump Had Enough

Frontline does a hit piece but shows the moment Trump and Obama become enemies

Reminds me of when Ben Franklin (the most famous man in the world at the time) was reamed and mocked by the British court for over an hour in a large public hearing, said nothing, pack his shit, went home, and joined a Revolution.

Some aryan you just don't fuck with

Other urls found in this thread:

loc.gov/exhibits/treasures/franklin-break.html
huffingtonpost.com/author/michael-dantonio
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Remnick
youtube.com/watch?v=aoYXihwcp8c
archive.is/MzAnU
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Omarosa
archive.adl.org/special_reports/franklin_prophecy/franklin_intro.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Franklin_Prophecy
jewishpost.com/archives/news/the-franklin-prophecy-an-anti-semitic-hoax-gets-new-life-on-the-internet.html
youtube.com/watch?v=DDx_OD50ia8
cytu.be/r/neetuprising
pbs.org/video/2365848966/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saul_Alinsky
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Ben "Garrison" Franklin was a fucking hero

You mean Ben "Makin' the Redcoats Dead" Franklin?

good thread OP.

I wonder if the chimp will be tried for treason and hanged by the end of 2017.

Ben "Are Germans Even White Though?" Franklin?

Yeah I think this is pretty much silly wishful thinking on the media's part. But it's still interesting. I have no illusions. DJT is a megalomaniac, narcissistic, paranoid borderline nutcase. But it had to be him. No one else could do what he's done.

Tell me about Ben! Why does he write?

I really hope Obama gets tried for treason, along with Hillary.

So, Obama tried to stump the Trump? He must be pretty nervous after seeing what's happened to everyone else who's tried to stump him throughout the election- Obama's friends, colleagues, admirers. He know what's in store for him. But that's the way it goes, you simply cannot stump the Trump; and if you're smart, you don't even try.

I'm not seeing it. Frankly, there are other ways to get back that are a lot less costly. The man has been beating down rumors of his candidacy for like thirty years. At some point, I'm sure he just said, you know what, fuck it, I'll just do it.

You really believe that?

That's a big Deceleration.

Ben 'Threshin' the Hessian' Franklin?

I see him smiling and waving. They show you it right to you as they claim he was poker faced mad. What a lying pack of jackals.

I never knew Obama had a death wish.

This. And what's this tripe about

didn't he announce running way before this event even happened?

Look I'm still definitely voting for the guy. But yes, on a personal level I think he is a little nutty. Not like "ought to be institutionalized" nutty. Just that weird guy you know who holds a grudge really easily and takes every ball busting as a personal slight. I think he is intensely obsessed with his image and fame and all that. Like that male friend who always is asking if he looks good.

I don't want to make it sound all (((Freudian))) or anything. I just think if he weren't the one guy promising to smash the leftist and build a wall, I doubt I'd find him very appealing.

And yes, I think this "the whole run is to get back at Obama" theory is retarded.

I remember when Frontline was one of the only media publications to do legit in depth reporting on the financial crisis.

And now it's doing some bizaro history piece where Trump and Obama are arch-enimies in a manga.

For you

Well we are going to make anime real

Other than rap and angry loyalists, I've never heard the story. Pray, tell the year and story.

Turn your vpn off

Not using one. Maybe it's just country based, I'm not in the US.

But I can watch all their other videos, just not this one. Odd.

It's complete bullshit. Trump is an alpha male. He doesn't give a fuck if a monkey tries to insult him.

Posting my old webms just in case.

Trump's been eyeing the presidency for a long time. He didn't run because of Obongo Nigger. Trump ran because he wanted to do things his way. The country just wasn't ready in 2000. Shame about him shit talking Buchanan though. I don't know much about Buchanan but calling him a "Nazi" is low, because NSDAP was awwwwwright. Anyway, the key thing to remember is that Trump never forgets an enemy. Onigger is fucked.

I totally agree. I never really gave him much thought until now.

But, I think being concerned with your own self-image, if you're a famous person, is completely natural. It's your career, after all. And the specific image which Donald attempts to embody makes sense considering his career. I wouldn't take it as any indication of him having a mental illness or some personality disorder.

Yes, as anyone who knows that today's politics is about rock star branding is.

Do you want some shy autist up there?

Never mind, I found a good resource, thanks to the first reply, I usually ignore you.
loc.gov/exhibits/treasures/franklin-break.html

I remember when Trump first ran and we started digging into his past and we found that video. The consensus was that he took a knife and cut his hand under the table to swear a blood oath that he was going to fry that fucking nigger. If you don't think there's extensive bad blood between the two then you've been missing a lot of pieces of the puzzle. Trump and Obama hate each other with as manga-like of a passion as humanly possible.

No. That's why I've been doing everything I can for him for more than a year.

As I said, in 2016, in Weimerica, I don't think anyone else could do what he did. I mean literally not one other living American. No one has the money, the balls, the celebrity, etc. It had to be him. My point is that the none of the above means that Trump is not a fucking weird dude. That is does have to be him is a sad statement about the Country we've become. But whatever.

this part seemed positive about trump.

Good question then is, like Jonestein has pointed out, why doesn't he use the Frank Marshall Davis ammo? Is he going to wait till after the election or keep it as trump card in case he gets uppity again?

Full WebM version of this melodrama.

I see this line of thinking so often I had to point it out. Also, bonus points if you are living in Canada and you hear :

Sword fight on top of a building in the middle of a thunderstorm when?

And here's what he put on YouTube the next day regarding the dinner.

Trump has been constantly outplaying dozens of people through this entire race, and he has been doing the same through his entire career spanning decades as well, and MANY of these people he has crushed were infinitely smarter than this fucking uppity nigger. What the hell does he think he's going to accomplish going against this superman? Has the hubris of being DA PRESIDANT AND SHIET gone to his hollow head this bad?

Soon brother.

ITT people that genuinely believe the public persona of an individual bears any resemblance to their private self or can be used to determine individual traits of said private self.

Any public event meant to be ingested by the masses is an orchestrated kike circus meant to keep us satisfied with the current power structure.

It's just like the egoistic psychoanalyists that believed and still believe that they can intuit the mental states of a Roman politician based on historical record.

Did they pull it or did I get a shit vpn server this time around?

hadn't seen this before, thanks

After fucking everything that has happened in the last year you can't possibly be so fucking stupid as to believe this. Even fucking Collin Powell's emails revealed that the Bohemian Grove faggots hate his guts.

It's kinda funny watching politicians thinking that they have shit on Businessmen. There's a reason why politicians are the puppets and Businessmen are the puppeteers.

It's still, there, but WebM

We honestly should make a manga about this election. Between all the genius moves Trump has made on people and the meme magic, throw in the theories about time travel, cern, and the Mandela effect, one would have a very entertaining story.

He is so pissed off in that clip, jesus.

That smirk when they make fun of him.
You can hear the gears in his head turning planning how he will destroy these people.
And that smile at the end just has to be terrifying for Obama et al.

Trump seemed genuinely pissed.

Fuck right off to reddit, faggots.

I think Trump's story in this began after Fred Trump's demise, followed by the triple-hit of losing both parents and then 9/11 in about 2 1/2 years time in total.

I think Japan is already working on it. I've seen two examples, I don't know if I have the other one saved.

He can be intimidating when he wants to.

It's like they're covering osama bin laden top kek.

He's been thinking about running for over a decade, he just didn't want to.

I always thought those were some jap having a giggle. A full blown manga would be pretty cool.

It's true. That's why he is the best candidate. If he said he'll do something, he'll try his best to do it. Guys like him don't like failing.

Trump has ran multiple times. This was the first time he took it really seriously though.

Also, why stop at a manga? A full blown anime would be cool.

doujins too

It's amazing how effortlessly he can destroy people.
I hope he shits on everybody during the Trumpbowl tomorrow.

He described Seth Myers as a third rate comedian. I think it did piss him off.

I've seen those. I saved one. For prosperity's sake and never fapped to it. Believe me.

Nice spergin' but the premise wasn't near your conclusion at all.

If anons want to sink into the normie cesspool where pop culture is the only religion, then go ahead. It's already happened all across Holla Forums anyway. I was stating rather that anyone that takes this video as an indicator of any trait that Trump may or may not have is completely ignorant just like the speculators in the comment section. If anything read his fucking books as that requires an ability for Trump's private self to be exposed through his own choice of words not through the directing by some reality tv kike.

(((Seth Myers))) is absolutely a third rate comedian. Am I angry if I tell you the sky is blue?

that fucking kike at the end just couldn't keep from making it about race.

He's lower than D-list. A nobody comedian.

Where do you think we are?

there's this too

I wonder if King Nigger regrets that night now.

A board where Trump is deified by the most radical of autists.

It's either that or soul-crushing depression. Trump is a welcome spirit lifter.

No one on this board takes the ((((video))) in the OP as a serious indicator of anything. The melodrama has melodrama on it.

It's funny because now all these people are pissing their pants and trembling with fear.

It's almost palpable.

Is this the same fucking dude that narrated Starfox 64?

I honestly think Obama is sweating bullets. He is one part addicted to the power but also knows that once out of power, he has very little clout and that there are many people who dislike him who will fuck with him. He's the typical nitwit who thinks he can talk trash for days and it will never come back to him. That sentiment is all too common in this day and age.

You didin't read his book.

I couldn't confirm he's jewish because he doesn't even have a wikipedia article, but he does write for huffpo
huffingtonpost.com/author/michael-dantonio
The other guy here is jewish.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Remnick

2/5 commentators jewish? Pure coincidence.

That's fucking pathetic, it's clear how Obongo is just reading what someone else purposely wrote for him, not to mention the public laughing at command like the braindead crowds on TV shows clapping when they see the "applause" sign lit.
I seriously hope the God Emperor has already something in mind for that uppity nigger.
FUCK ONIGGER!

he inserted his own cuckold fantasy regardless. maybe if he's lucky omerosa will allow him to prep her bull.

At this point I wouldn't even really be that surprised, I'd just laugh

It would be pretty funny if that is what made him decide to run for president.

Balls of steel that man.

He decided to run for president because the jews, freemasons, bushes, and clintons gassed all of his good friends in 9/11.

NO MERCY

Why did they dedicated so much into mocking Trump alone though?

obligatory

To demoralize him before even running. Like shills in this board.

Trips confirm. Trump is an egomaniac, which is why I trust him. He wants his name plastered all over the place and be known as the man who saved this country. And he knows that he can't go back on his promises, or else he'll lose all of his support.

Because it was hot off the "end" of the Birther thing and he had also considered running in 2012 but backed off and later endorsed Romney.

Mockery by powerful people is discouraging.

Can you imagine, you spend millions of dollars on a dinner for a bunch of people you dislike, but wich pretended to be your friends. Then they show up, berate you and mock you on television, under your own roof, eating on your table, as they costantly joke about you while you can't defend yourself?

No wonder he turned into hitler, the left never learns.

Uhh Trump doesn't organize of pay for the White House Correspondent's Dinner, he was just a guest.

Also I hope there are no dinners when he is President. Politics and media need a swift divorce.

Obama is too busy being cucked by GW.

He's really senile at this point isn't he?

(Checked)

At the same time this is why Trump will never be the true messiah Holla Forums needs, he's not willing to risk it all to gas every non-white. Barron has his genetics, he will have the sum of his knowledge, and he will have his legacy to use. The seven foot tall demi-god emeperor of mankind.

Also obligatory, starts at 15 seconds
youtube.com/watch?v=aoYXihwcp8c

(Chekkked)

If he paid for the dinner it wouldn't be millions, but I suppose he did pay big bucks in other places over the years.

Trump was a major political force, he was a billionaire and spent money in politics fairly liberally. They just let him in because he mattered.

This niggas.

Trump was personally invited by the White House to attend this event. All just so that King Nigger could mock him for ten straight minutes in a setting where Trump wouldn't be allowed to hit back.

King Nigger is fucking scum. What I'd give to be in the room when Obama has to relinquish power over to Trump.

Which is why those in the know on Holla Forums hype him up. Trump is but a forerunner, a harbinger; he is the Sun and what is to come will be the Lightning.

>All just so that King Nigger could mock him for ten straight minutes in a setting where Trump wouldn't be allowed to hit back.
Dubs confirm.

If we had told the founding fathers that the president of current year would be a negro tranny fucking homosexual communist born in Kenya I wounder what they would think.

That makes it even worse.

post it

Holy shit, plus its funny to see King ififififNigger shitting himself and trying to not speak his name. And the people getting tired of leftist shit in general, the investigation over the Clintons and the media getting batshit insane is just the icing in the cake.

They were asking for it, always act as if nothing can go wrong until its too late.
The "talk shit, get hit" rule is universal, only faggots try to dismiss it.

post that webm where he was laughing at some ceremony

Not if "getting back" means "trying your opposition as a traitor."

This?

wtf. how wet is this negress?

It's all good, when Trump wins he'll have Obama put on 24-7 wire taps and surveillance, launch full investigations on his corruption.

Obama fucked himself completely.

trips o truth
KEK

I believe this might be a small part of Trumps motivation.
Along with 9/11

But I truly believe the biggest motivation for the Donald is actually twofold.
a. his ego
b. economics
If things keep going the way they have been, all of Trumps fortune will be confiscated by the socialization of wealth that the (((globalists))) are bringing about.

He knows he can leave a lasting legacy by turning this country's economic and foreign policies 180º.

Come on user, its just a 65% tax

obama got cucked so hard right there.

Even more so? The fact that Obama might be tied up in Hillary's bullshit and used a fake name while sending e-mails to her as a cover. The shit was so brazen even Hillary's lover Huma was blown away. This also suggests Obama knew about the manner in which Hillary was storing her shit.

archive.is/MzAnU

Obama is fucked if Trump wins.

It's also part of our motivation. That moment Trump is announced winner is going to send the leftists in a triggering the likes we have never seen. They will commit suicide, leave the country, start causing civil unrest (make sure you gun down any leftist posing any threats to life/property), and everything inbetween.

This is the moment we take America back and purge the leftist globalist cancer.

Franklin also said that Jews should banned from coming to the United States in the Constitution. What a different country it would be if that happened.

Sorry that does not sound like a real quote. Going to need some sauce on that.

It said she was on the apprentice.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Omarosa

there are good economic reasons for high taxes on the income of the very rich, it encourages re-investment instead of hoarding for one.
At one time the highest tax rate was 95%

But death taxes are double taxation and just pure theft.
One major flaw in the current tax system is that income from labor is taxed at a higher rate than income from investment. Think about that for a second and realize (((who))) that favors.

I worry that Trump is actually a more cleverly disguised puppet, just like Obama, just like Shillary. I worry that he represents the growing interests of the Corporate Elite.

Job candidates fight amongst themselves. I would believe more in a candidate if they took $1 as a wage to try to prove they were actually in it for the country. Taxpayers pay the expense account anyway.

Can someone please convince me that Trump is more than a purchased puppet?

Think about the situation. The President of the United States, the so-called "most powerful man in the world" is standing up at the podium, insulting you. Digging deep. And you can't do or say a single god damn thing against it.

Something like that burns an alpha male like Trump to the core. A man who is used to getting what he wants if he just says the word.

It was probably a deep fantasy of his to one day be the President, but like the majority of people, there was never a specific drive for him to seek the job. Until that very night. The night he resolved to take that office from Obama's grasp and dig deep into its' secrets. To destroy the current office holder and all others who oppose his will to seek his justice.

Any fags here with music editing abilities, how difficult it be to edit this "flash" in Flash Gordon song to "Trump"?

yes

would it

Oy vey! I assume you relied on the kosher DSM5 and your kosher PhD in pseudology to make that diagnosis, Dr. Rabbi.

I thought Trump has flirted with the idea of the Presidency for decades though? Or are you saying that this was the final straw for him, that and 9/11?

The aforementioned Colin Powell emails have put the final nail in the coffin of that theory. They hate Trump.

Poetic irony.

I hope the fucker gets hung for treason along with several hundred DC insiders.

IT will be a glorious day indeed

I think most of Franklin's anti-semitic quotes have been purged from the history books the only one I could find is;

No. If Trump is not a psycho madmen that will go against Jews, then he is a puppet that will eliminate all Israel enemies.

And thats how his legacy will die, as a Dindu going to jail.
Its like poetry.

It doesn't make sense to have a puppet expose the media the way he has, expose the establishment the way he has, push the overton window the way he has, and made a case for nationalism over globalism the way he has. The idea of him being a puppet does not make sense in any context.

This as well.

I just realized, is that JFK on his desk?

when's the debate fags?

(Trump dubs)
True, but what the fuck? Why did his kids hook up with kikes? Only Barron is kosher free.

Yes.

Yes, that is JFK. I noticed that too.

archive.adl.org/special_reports/franklin_prophecy/franklin_intro.html

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Franklin_Prophecy

jewishpost.com/archives/news/the-franklin-prophecy-an-anti-semitic-hoax-gets-new-life-on-the-internet.html

The water is really muddy about the origin of the quote, we probably can't prove it empirically to be true, but the amount of kvetching over it, it's likely there is something there. I wouldn't be surprised if the kikes just scrubbed all his references to the JQ and yelled forgery to ones they could not. In any case, blatantly stated or not, many of the founding fathers were pretty redpilled. First off, pic related. Secondly, they kicked out a central bank in their lifespan, preceding presidents did another two or three times before our current iteration of the "Federal Reserve".

There might be two jewish tribes.

That's what Jews have always done. They marry into wealth. It's a shame no one warned them.

flirted, yes. but it probably wasnt very serious, more of a "if i was in charge, this is what i would do" flight of fancy he would occasionally discuss with the (((media)))…. until that very night.

I hope they signed prenups

You're obviously one of the 99.975%. What I mean is that by comparison your IQ is pleb-tier, and Donald Trump with 156 is .025% God-tier. Plebians often confuse rational, well reasoned, and logical thought as craziness… Plebs, and Jews.

Which is why I'm not surprised you're being very Jewish and attention whoring your remote kike diagnosis.

You're nothing.

I thought we already debunked that tarot card shit

Explain.

I wonder why.

And that's when another wild ride in the Story of Holla Forums began.

I think he's implying there's a "tribe" of Jews that aren't globalists that are backing him. So far that theory has very little evidence to support it.

Don't get comfortable! You yanks have a lot of work to do, momentum must continue after Trump is elected.

Someone should take clips of these and edit them with the voiceover and music from this.

I'd think so too, because Jews always out-Jew fellow Jews. Soros did it when he was in an internment camp; that's low, even for a kike.
Otherwise, I think that this other "tribe" is somehow looking at Trump as a safer bet than Hilary. Or maybe their are Jews in America that actually put America first.

That hit piece would have had more of a sting if Obama hadn't directly funded and armed ISIS in Syria.

Trump didn't look 'fuming' or anything: he just smiled and did nothing.

Trump knew what was going to happen when he went there. The lugenpresse are just being faggots as usual.

It's a lot like what happened when Ann Coulter went to the Comedy Central roast. The 'comedians' there mostly complained about her as the entirety of their comedy routines rather than try roasting the person the roast was for.

Whatever it was, didnt work and all of his jewish bankers rolled out.
and shows why you should always have more than one kid
inb4 that ceremony made him immune to kikes

But arent twelve in total ?
Gotta admit that those anti-Israel-Zionist jews, that appeared during that micro-chimpout during the DNC, got my ming bugled since they must be a huge minority

I try to think about it but ultimately something is off.

If there were jews that put america first, they would be non religious jews, but non religious jews are degenerates that are democrats and push anti-white propaganda.

Then, the religious jews, they support Israel. But in their book whites are the enemy , so..

Don';t know.. maybe religious jews support Trump because he is against muslims while non-religious jews hate Trump because they would lose shekels.

The look Trump had was not fuming, he had the look James Bond has when hes fighting Jaws and just can't make a dent, then realizes a giant spinning fan of death is approaching Jaws from behind, so he just sits there in defiant assurance of his impending victory. He knew at that moment that he was going to run and that he was going to win.

I put the citation on this one, but you are correct the water is really murky on many Franklin quotes

Especially a male heir.

What if there was a 13th Tribe? I dunno.

by support trump I mean they prefer Trump over Hillary knowing if Hillary will be president she will accept the demands of the new muslim immigrants to help Palestine.

Twelve Hebrew tribes, all but one are said to have disappeared. Only the tribe of Judah is left. There is a theory floating around that the Japs are actually the descendants of one of the Hebrew tribes, the evidence they cite is apparently some kind of interesting similarity between written languages.

They always do this shit and it pisses me off. Every single time. I'm hard pressed to even find a pdf of Voltaire's "Philosophical Dictionary" that hasn't had the parts about him ripping into jews and democracy scrubbed out by the ((((Project Gutenberg)))) revision.

Heh heh, no goy, all you need to know about the enlightenment is that they was all equality loving, democratic liberalz!

You must be very new here. I don't think you're a shill, so let me break it down for you.

I used to hold a similar opinion to you. I thought that Trump was intended to be a box to place all the bad goys into in order to placate us. Say some conservative things, threaten some action all the while doing absolutely nothing. I thought that the media "outrage" was nothing more than a means to make Trump look legitimate without him actually needing to be. However once the Wisconsin primary happened, I saw that the media really wanted Trump to lose. The "Oh my gosh read our article on the controversial thing Trump said" articles that were written at the beginning of his campaign turned into "Trump's campaign is faltering" "this is the end of Trump's campaign" "Trump has had a horrible week" and other pieces of propaganda that were actively attacking his attempt to win the primary.

If the kikes had selected Trump as their candidate, the media would have laid off during that week, and tried to minimize the momentum. It became very clear during that week that Trump was not their candidate. However if you need more proof, look at the negative media blitz that has been targeted at Trump about 4-5 weeks ago. Every single news outlet was clogged with anti-Trump stories trying to take him down. It was so bad that public trust of the media dropped to the 30's in percentage. The globalists NEED people to believe the media to get their way. Distrust in the media means people will begin searching for non-pozzed information sources. If Trump was one of their own candidates they wouldn't have risked exposing themselves like that unless they weighed the benefits over the risk.

I do. Hear me out though, because it's why he's a perfect leader

There's different flavors of this. Trump and Hillary both have it, but they're both entirely different. While Hillary has a disgusting lust for power, Trump is simply an alpha male, and his strength is that he knows it, which gives him an uncommon amount of confidence.

Of course he is. He puts his name on eeeeverything. He genuinely cares about his image. This means that he is mentally unable to cope with leaving behind a bad legacy. He is absolutely obsessed with people having a positive image of him, even after he's long gone. He's going to do his absolute best to be the most legendary president in American history. He's not capable of anything less.

Now I don't know about nutcase, but some paranoia is healthy. Every single one of us became redpilled through paranoia. This one should be pretty self explanatory.

Double dubs confirm that this is a good explanation. Sometimes a bit of megalomania, narcissism, and paranoia can be good. Not extreme, but in moderation.

Shit didnt knew about this. All i know that after Solom's Hebrew version of Horus, i shit you not fucked up badly in his administration and the Tribes dispersed around the world as a result. Plus there is one about the American indigenous population being hebrew descendant.
Ive heard about messianic jews, that accepts the New Testament and Christ, not this judeo-christian wolf in sheep skin bullshit, their existence and concept sounds like a myth.

Now ill stop being off-topic

It's amazing what a little dramatic background music, and a paid voice actor can do on low iq voters.

PBS Frontline is an establishment hack trying to protect it's rich neoliberal interest. Of course they overlook the time Obama was humiliated in Russia. Obama could not get a single Russian diplomat to shake his hand. It was embarrassing for him. Obama got extremely mad on video. Maybe this is why Obama staged a violent Coup d'état in Ukraine and funded ISIS terrorist forces in Syria to kill Putin ally Syrian President Assad in order to get revenge on Putin and the Russians for not shaking his hand.

Over 70,000 people have died in Ukraine and Syria because Obama got his little dictator feelings hurt, and his ego bruised.

Did you see how China humiliated Obama last week at the airport? They made him exit Air Force One out of the mechanics door, with no red carpet.

Then the Filipino President humiliated Obama again by calling Obama's mother 'a son of a whore", because Obama's mother did pornography.

Obama is a angry piss baby and tin pot dictator who starts violence everywhere he goes.

Are you in the wrong thread mate?

Yea, this is what that one OC(I know you all know which one I am talking about) where it keeps building up and then at the end Trump says "Now they're not laughing so much I'll tell you" was referencing.

Glad a some kind of media outlet finally picked it up.

He's in three threads, including this one.

This was the night Obama was humiliated and went on to start two war resulting the death of over 70,000+ innocent lives to date in Ukraine and Syria.

Obama's petty narcissism has always been a threat to humanity.How many innocents have to die in order to feed his ego.

youtube.com/watch?v=DDx_OD50ia8

God, that was terrible… they are painting Trump as some kind of Psychopath.

Every single white person, for starters. Obama is still probably pissed off at the West because his rebel grandaddy had the shit kicked out of him in the Mau Mau Rebellion.

Ben "Gun running and French Whore breaking" Franklin?

I think most of us agree with you. I definitely disliked and mocked Donald Trump up until the primaries got started, honestly. But as you say, he's the only one willing to name globalism. And the more I've come to know about him, I think he's not such a bad guy anymore.

k

Yes, that is JFK.
Oddly enough JFK(as I am sure you are aware) was killed by the Jews. Trump probably knows this.

OP VIDEO HAS BEEN SHOAHED

Anyone got a mirror?

see

Works for me

Cheers m8.

Not available for me in Bongland.

I wish I had read Trump's books. Too bad its a bit late now, I simply don't have time to read now. Has anyone else read it? How was it?

It's never too late, user.
I also found out pic related had a dream about Trump, where his supporters verbally assaulted him; she thought it might have been "prophetic" or something. Liz better be careful of the Trump Curse or I'll shove my cock in her mouthhole.

You're not on reddit you faggot

Ive always respected the man.

This post reeks of goon.

wow this so wack.

its all emotional and meant to traumatize the viewer into being triggered by donald trump.
pay attention to how they sort of try to whisper into your ear and make it really intense, especially how they over inflate his "serious" face and make it seem like hes super butthurt, as if he just got assraped, honestly he seems pretty chill and obamas banter was low tier.

KIKES, GOTTA GAS EM ALL

You sound upset.

DUBYA DUN GIVA FUCK BOUTCHA

LOOK HOW UPSET HE IS
LOOK HOW HUMILIATED THIS MAN IS
HIS HOPE
HIS OPTIMISM
gone

By the way, since this is just a trailer for a full show that airs on Tuesday, I'll make WebMs of the whole episode if I can get my hands on it.

What's this about?

Roast me,

FUCK YOU!

He said he enjoyed it. What he probably meant was that he enjoyed what happened AFTER it when he was planning his strategy to topple the current ruling political class.

And unchangeable too due to Geography. Srsly Britain at its height couldnt do shit.

Pick one and only one.

God I can't wait for the first correspondents dinner. I hope he roasts all those motherfuckers alive.

I'm not the one who said that. re-read my comment, dipshit.

I understand that it isn't necessarily a bad thing if it is true, but I'm not convinced his public persona is compelling evidence of him having any of those things.

This is a very good explanation as to why being a megalomaniac, or a narcissist, or paranoid isn't necessarily bad. But, again, I'm not convinced you can accurately deduce his private mental life through his public persona.

To say that Trump knows he's an alpha male relies on hearsay. I'm sure he does, but you can't really prove it, and, either way, an unusually high level of confidence doesn't necessarily constitute being a megalomaniac.

As is the case with any public figure: his name is his brand. Of course he attaches it to everything he does, and of course he wants it to remain untarnished. It's good for business.

Speak for yourself. What happened to me was I stumbled upon a bunch of information I previously never knew about. That's really it. Paranoia wasn't involved. It didn't even drive me to look for that info or to dig deeper. Curiosity did.

We also need a full-length version of OJay's "Love Train" edited to Trump Train.

Closest I could find (which is done pretty fuckin well) is this one

PFFT

Actual religious Jews though? Unless they thought the Messiah had returned, would not go to or be pro Israel.

Those people around him are shitting their pants. I hope Trump leads our nation to hang these fucking traitors.

They couldnt. They lost their chance in the 1780s. Even in 1812, with New England being fucking traitrs, they couldnt hack it. The bugged up force thT burned down the White House? Defeated later in the campaign. The British came to the table because they about to start losing hard. And after that?

Lolnope.

Day of the rope? Nay, we are getting day of the salt.

Anons will be working on deportation task forces deporting all the illegals

Anons will be working on the glorious Great wall of Trump

Anons will be working on rebuilding our infrastructure, rebuilding new factories and powerplants

We will bury the leftist scum under so much prosperity they will convert willingly to our side.

Our victory will become so complete, so total, that the cucks will swear they were always for Trump.

hoo boy

This guy's a genius.
If they want to imply he had a bad time, they have to admit that the president trash talked him for an hour.
Either admit Obama was awful to him, or admit they lied about him having a bad time.

This is pretty much it really. People nowadays don't seem to be capable of recognizing greatness. It's almost like theyre afraid of it. Or maybe they don't understand it. There certain personality features that come with certain territories. Trump wouldn't be able to do what he does if he acted or though like jeb or if he acted like Ted cruz. people don't understand. Think about how trump has spent each of his his 24 hours a day for the past 50 years

Obama's real dad is Frank Marshall Davis, an avowed communist. See: Joel Gilbert
Not even a secret or even disputed at this point

The lightning? Or the chainsword?

Same here, pretty much. Is this not the usual method? Is every other user here a paranoid schizo?

I think he's being absolutely truthful about what he's saying here, and Holla Forums of all places should understand this. When important and powerful people get up and start talking about our memes, our reaction is one of uncontrollable laughter. Trump at his core has the same shitposting streak that we do, I can definitely see him enjoying the sheer fact that he'd caused such a stir that the President was now addressing him directly.

Pic related.

can you put that video on another sharing service? blocked here
t. ausfag

What does that mean exactly?

Its called having self-respect. Its so alien to you you perceive as a mental illness.

Are you saying that by arguing that Trump's campaign was finished during that week, that they added momentum to him? I need clarification here.

Some other interesting facts:
Jew comes from Judah.
Ten of the tribes race-mixed with the Syrians (or was it the Babylonians?) so hard that they became a new race called the Samaritans. The Samaritans were so mixed that Jesus himself didn't recognize them as part of the twelve tribes, and initially commanded the Aposotles not to preach salvation to them. I don't remember how the eleventh tribe disappeared.

my guess is that the media believe that their readers have no memory and can be led like cattle, which is mostly true for trivial things, but for an election that is percieved by many to be "against cronyism, corruption, crimes, etc" people take care
so lying that Trump's campaign was finished was dutifully memorised and checked against reality a week later

you are the worst kind of traitor.
trying to sound reasonable as you undermine our leader.
I hope you can stop trying so hard to be "correct" and stop repeating your demoralising opinion, that is not even worth a shit.
WTF is "weird"?
someone who does thngs their own way and does not bow to consensus.
What do you want, a fucking leftist style conformist pr spin doctor.
GTFO SHILL

Trump's books aren't Edward Gibbon level tomes of prose. They're straight to the point and each one is easily readable in a day or two.

Very nice analysis. They're just going to be pushed aside and laughed at like the faggots they are.

56 year old nigger sugar daddy? wew
No wonder the Kenyan Obama really, really hated that "son" of his

I don't think many people in the media understand the mentality. We know when people respond like that, they are being salty. Knowing I made them feel that way just makes me feel good about myself.

Westerners are so used to being shit on by degenerates that any opposition to this abuse is viewed as a mental health issue. This won't continue much longer.

Clearly the older GW just loves the confident, reassuring touch of a strong man.

That just means it's not the original version mate.

The original version is by Ben "Muslim-Mangler" Garrison and accurately depicts the muzzies as wearing suicide vests IIRC.

These kikes need the oven

He's saying shalom!

all this "how are we to stop trump"
perhaps they should have concentrated on their own campaigns instead of trying to stump someone else's campaign

First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.

The sad thing is I hear SJWs say this all the time.

Let me clear my post, I meant it's sad to see so many of them, say, say or do completely stupid shit that the majority rails against, and they use this to further justify that they are "right" in some fucked up logic.

J E A L O U S
D E T R A C T O R

If only the media actually memed Trump into "worse than Hitler" but im sure he will be in their minds

very interesting video op.

The guy who said that was obsessed with enemas and somewhat retarded.

They ignore you, they laugh at you, they fight you, then they demonize you.

I hope they all fucking hang in a cage for the crows.

If he flies that kite, will you die?

Wow that was hard.

Jews who are religious, but aren't into Judaism can be fine sometimes. Like Jews who convert to Christianity

of course that theory is retarded, but I am sure that night Barack Obama's name was written in Trump's little book of people to punish with permanent marker.

Dangerous words to use on Holla Forums

i want that last part mixed with this webm.

I go to the University that Ben Franklin founded and that Trump graduated from. This must be a sign.

Today is going to be the first major battle of the war for the future of this nation. Much like the Battle of Tours won by Charles Martel, this election will be a major historical turning point. If Trump wins, it is akin to Charles Martel winning: the Western world will be safe (for now). If Trump loses, the Arabs may as well have defeated Charles Martel and over run Europe. The world may recover, just as Spain recovered, but it will not be for a long time and not without a lot of pain and hardship.

We must prevail.

I don't know why I find that so sexy, but I do.

Don't sexualize the Ed

~~He banked a lot of time and money to try and say Obama was not a US citizen based on a failed understanding of Ju Sanguis, and got royally mocked for his constant swearing that he had proof that never showed.
The Corespondent's dinners are giant roasts meant only for the thick skinned, and Trump couldn't take the heat.
Its funny too, since what else was Trump expecting going there?~~

Huh, that video of him after action changes a significant view of mine on it.
He actually liked it and had quite a bit of fun.
Wonder why his book or that vid have never surfaced, yet it rather changes the entire thing and would be a great thing to point.

Hahahahah fucking brilliant
That's when he started shitting his pants.
Hasn't stopped since.

return those trips you stole from us and return to your homeland gypsey

someone post the webm of that guy in the front row screaming at a trump rally saying the jews did 9/11.

That should have been struck though but it didn't work. Dubster.

No update on the cunt that said she will eat her right hand

Did they name any jews?

I just wanted to say I love you guys.
You're the reason I haven't given up or killed myself.

Thanks.

still waiting

Never in my life except for madoff have I ever heard a jew named oh and scooter libbey too but he got pardoned immediately

Thanks, Obama.

completely unironically for once

And that was the moment the Birther movement ended.

I remembered that image of Lucky Larry and realized something that makes that pic worse: the kikes traded the lives of his friends for shekels

Countdown shitposting party cytu.be/r/neetuprising

Turns out the full video is available on the PBS website, not really a need to make a WebM in that case.

Unless you really want me to.

pbs.org/video/2365848966/

Skimming through this a bit, it actually primarily looks like the episode is aimed at Hillary's political career, very little Trump to be seen.

Alright I watched the whole thing, it actually has a good amount of Trump stuff in there but it's oddly cut together and the Trump segments tend to be shorter than Hillary segments.

TL;DW - "Trump is a 'tough guy' closet racist that had financial trouble but at least he's a good salesman. Hillary is a strong independent progressive lawyer womyn who carried Bill Clinton through his political career and then got snubbed by Obama but now she's on track (zero mention of Bernie)."

what a load of psuedo intellectual psychoanalysis shit

he didn't look upset, and anyone with half a brain knows that if obama was born in the US, it wouldn't have taken him such a long time to show his birth certificate, even spending millions on trying not to show it

such bullshit

why would anyone be upset that a mudslime nigger was ruining the country?

Watching a 3 minute 15 second long video of the paid out of touch shills getting absolutely btfo feels like a cool rain washing over my soul. I cannot fucking wait till The God Emperor is in office stumping cucks on our behalf.

I doubt he would be running if the debt wasn't catastrophic, there was no ISIS, people weren't getting shot in the face in broad daylight by immigrants who keep getting released after getting caught, and China wasn't beating America in manufacturing. The best choices being Bush or Clinton was most likely what caused him to snap.

I'm almost done making WebMs of all the Trump segments from the episode. I was thinking about making a new thread but if this thread picks up again I'll post here.

Alright I'll just dump them here.

Trump Segment #2 (segment #1 is the OP and )

Trump Segment #3

Trump Segment #4

Trump Segment #5

Trump Segment #6

Trump Segment #7

Trump Segment #8

Trump Segment #9

Trump Segment #10 (Final Segment)

Kind of funny how they take jabs at Trump's old lawyer and Roger Stone, and then put Stone on the show. You'd think they would have avoided letting him say anything.

This is the most brain-dead assertion by liberals. No one would've questioned Obama's citizenship if he were a normal African American, in the sense people normally mean when using that phrase: deep roots in America due to being the descendant of slaves, well-known in a historically black community, went to the same church since childhood, lots of family living in the south, and even if the father's absent there would be little question about the mother's whereabouts at the time of birth (standard nogs don't abscond to Indonesia), etc. Questioning Obama's citizenship had little to do with his being black; instead, it was the fact that he's a second-generation third-world immigrant on his father's side, he's mixed-race with virtually no black blood relatives living in the U.S. aside from his own daughters, and there's no one really to vouch for him growing up, partly because he grew up outside of the fucking country, in another third-world country. (The same way no one can vouch for him being at Columbia University). Obama even wrote a whole book about being confused about his own origin. Way too many red-flags that you wouldn't have if Obama were just a standard Tyrone from rural Georgia, worked a peanut stand growing up, arrest records, etc.

Damnnn. Knowing the ultra rich class there's nothing they hate worse than being ridiculed and humiliated.. ESPECIALLY on national television….. ESPECIALLY BY A BLACK MAN

Trump out of pure hate only, brings obama to justice, labels him a traitor and scammer(citizenship) and jails him forever or hangs him publicly like they did sadam.

Also if dubs he will hang hillary right next to obama for all the insults and uses her criminal records as an excuse

If trips they'll kill hernie too with some evidence they find on him or he will just "slip" on his house.

If quads trump's secret team has been gathering info on all the leftist trash that have been talking shit about him this whole time only to execute them all silently over his 8 year run or he will find drugs on them and jail them.(which tbh most leftist trash are junkies)

O_O 2017 will be interesting.

Meh boring… one retry

Fuck off back to Reddit.

Yeah, cus McCarthy totally wasn't vindicated

Yep, he was right all along.

(((controlled opposition))) for Hillarys' victory in a time in which any other Rep. would have won the election.

Cuckchan

Fuck off faggot. Go read Colin Powell's emails, the Bohemian Grove fags hate Trump. He's not their man.

Fuck off faggot. Go read 'Saul Alinskys' "Rules for Radicals".

A lot of people find brit/pol/ annoying but I personally just find them sad and in denial.

I see ((Sargon)) sent you

Oy Vey, It's another CTR!

Also it's ((Saul Alinskys))
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saul_Alinsky

Despite being replied to every 5 seconds, the CTR argument shut that shit down real quick…

Get back to me when the Yehudit can give your oversight over your JIDF shit-postings, Yid.

The (((m0ds))) - THIS IS NOT A FUCKING JOKE - are hiding a lot from you. A LOT!

Something similar.

if it truly is some sort of revenge fantasy, then I'd be happy to help him get revenge on all the enemies of America, starting with Obongo

Even after that point, Trump could joke with Obama in a way that comes off as natural, and not forced. See attached video, it's from three years after .

Also, check out OP's video. Trump is sitting there while Obama is trying to humiliate him. He isn't lashing out, he isn't leaving, he isn't moving a muscle. It's really difficult to sit in an audience, when the speaker is mocking you — you feel small and insignificant compared to the speaker, and at this point Trump showed extreme self control. But of course, the fact that he made a funny tweet shows that he's ready to fly of the handle at any moment.

(Checked)

good vid op

it's so obviously a hitpiece… by PBS. fucking public broadcasting.

gtfo, you're not even old enough to vote in this election

can't get enough of that ad, watch it every day just to pump myself up

thanks to Hillary's PAC for making it i guess