I'm a Juggalo. AMA

I've been a juggalo ever since i've been a kid. Google what a juggalo is to see some nasty white trash. AMA, and let the hate flow bitches

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ehEUQKUUPG4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Lies. Clownfags can't use computers or write complete sentences. What's your real story, Poindexter?

my story of finding the music? as simple as a little kid in the record store seeing a cool album cover. starter with typical little kid shit

also, not really too big of an icp fan anymore

What's the most violent thing you've ever seen in person?

a drive-by that left 2 men dead (I lie in Detroit)

live*

What made you stop being an ICP fan?

well, i still am, but their music isn't real serious so i have to be in a very specific mood to listen to them. I like their music though with more serious shit like KJC and dark lotus.

But seriously, what are magnets?

m a g i c

did you see that juggalo movie? it was about ICP. 2009/2008? can't remember.

they have several, specifically you're talking about big money rustlas which was a sequel to big money hustlas ( 2000ish)
movie was funny as fuck. it was so retarded lol

exactly. you're all retarded. all of you must be euthanized. have fun until then. fucktard.

wouldn't mind a little euthanization test

have yiu been to the gathering

a few times, why, have you?

In prison the juggalos can't even walk the yard without getting there ICP tattoos covered up or burned off. Once I was in my cell and I heard a blood curdling scream and I looked out and the skinheads had thrown a juggalo off the top tier, about a 20 foot drop. Never saw him again. So yeah juggalos are bitches. Never seen one hold his own in the penitentiary.

You a straight up bitch to destroy a friend's item cuz you don't like something on it

not listen to the Song "what is a Juggalo"
not posting the video

well if you ever think that a juggalo has street cred just because thy listen to violent music then youre a fucking retard too

the song what is a juggalo is pretty irrelevant, its more of a joke

Juggalos are fuckin punks iv seen those lames come into the pen all tatted up with that faggot ass clown shit and get fuckin knocked out and when they wake up they run to the gaurd and go to protective custody where they belong

yeah, but that's just some juggalos. i know plenty who dont try to be hard

Prison is a smaller version of real life. No juggalo will ever be a shot caller on any yard or be even close to having any sort of say so with what's going on with any politics on the yard. This is analogous to what they will amount to in the real world. Jack shit.

Why was the only good jokers card arguably not one (hells pit) and the ICP have been cock sucking faggots ever since going steadily down hill?

WoopWoop!

How long have you been in the Juggalo Gang? How long have you been a registered sex offender?

You sound like a total moron.

Are there any female juggalo fans in Egypt??…

A special thread especially for our special friends…

Were you featured on To Catch A Juggalo Predator? youtu.be/ehEUQKUUPG4

Anyone got the pic of the two juggalos who let their baby play with a gun, then the two of them at the baby's funeral as if they couldn't understand how their baby could have died?

I think I saw that pic on an anti-Juggalo page on facebook. I can't remember the name of the page though.

because they had heart, now they just want money

LOL That's a load of crap. The whole reason ICP invented the "Juggalo" term, is so they can make money off of their brainwashed fanbase. Hence why ICP fans take the "juggalo" label way too seriously, to the point of getting violent whenever someone calls them a "gang" or mocks them.

Wow your so tough n shit

Better to be a bitch ass juggalo than some dumb criminal who keeps getting caught.

How’s that felon life treating you? Are you working fast food or landscaping?

nah, he's too busy walking up to random people on the street asking if they wanna fight

What do you think of ICP and Twiztid's "feud" if you can call it that? Also, have you ever fucked a Lette without getting VD?

t. Eminem still fan assblasted over a beef older than they are

LOL You're so full of shit, it shows.