Anyone worried that the democrats, hard-core Republican establishment...

Anyone worried that the democrats, hard-core Republican establishment, and kooks like Glenn Beck would resort to assasination after exausting everything else to stop Trump? They're scraping the bottom of the barrel hereā€¦at least that what it looks like.

they wouldn't be able to hide it. it would create a frenzy that, even if it only kicked up a tenth of the population, would allow for outsiders like Russia and China to take advantage of the situation and cause total chaos.

it's beyond retarded but hey that's the dem's forte.

Clintons used that card too many times to not be called out.
The rest don't have the mental apparatus to justify assassinations, yet.
We here are the closest the right has to committing extra-judicial assassination/purges, and we're still miles off from committing to that.

Nope. If they assassinate Trump it kicks off the happening.

I wouldn't worry too much about it. It is exceptionally difficult to assassinate a President these days. After all, Obama will have served his full two terms in office without anyone so much as taking a potshot at him and there are some very angry people who genuinely HATE Obama.

I've thought about this, but no one has even made a genuine attempt at anyone since Reagan got shot, and that only happened because the 'assassin' was related to the VP, coincidentally the former director of the CIA. I think you know who I'm talking about.

Makes you wonder if all the MC shit really exists.

That aside, SJW cultists are the most likely source of suicidal zealots read: scapegoats looking to take Trump down. But, being serious:

They can get desperate, but I don't seriously think that anyone who is actually within the US wants that to actually happen. Succession talk will mainstream faster than shit coming out of Hillary when someone pranks her with that hot sauce bottle she supposedly carries.

The retaliation would be 1000 fold in strength. Remember as of now half the nation is supporting Trump.

Please don't let pence or Jeb or Rato step in, only Paul would be a marginally acceptable replacement.

I hate to tell you this, but if Trump is assassinated after he wins on November 8th, then Pence will be the President of the United States.

I hope they try it. I really do. There are enough sleepers to bust the whole show if they do.

Absolutely.

There is just way too much to lose if Trump becomes president and appoints an Attorney General that's not within the inner circle's gravy train. Not only are the Neo-cons fucked, the Clintons are too once Trump replaces FBI director Comey with someone that isn't indirectly benefiting from the Clinton Foundation.

They can't get through an entourage of loyal SS officers and private security.

If anybody tries to assassinate the God Emperor they'll get rekt in 10 different ways before they hit the ground.

The mere fact that you think a spastic retard like Glenn Cuck could assassinate anything bigger than a bag of cheetos makes me severely doubt your mental health

Character assassination, sure. Do you have the cojones to stand up against the media smearing machine in overdrive, 24/7? What if Trump ends up like Berlusconi?

They will reframe every single thing he says. Criticism will rain from every corner of the world, academia, hollywood. By 2020, youths will be taught that america is living under a literal nazi regime (and only marxism can save it).

You just outed yourself newfag because it's obvious you haven't lurked sufficiently long. There are a shit load of people who do want the happening to happen, and they are concentrated here, but they exist all over.

They are fair game now and have been for years, they are not mere jounralists but media provocateurs.

I think it's a genuine concern. People often blow this off saying "people thought obama was going to get assassinated too!" but obama was a Good Goy and was the candidate (((they))) wanted to win. What did he have to fear? Assassination attempt from billy bob of louisiana? Yeah right.

But with trump, literally all aspects of the jewish world order are out to get him. They've done this shit before, and they'll try it again. Personally it's why I still think Trump should've picked a really eccentric pat buchanan type as his running mate. That way he would be able to send the message of "if you fucking kill me, I'll be replaced by someone who's going to fuck you even harder"

Well, if Assad tries it. They will not know what dark nightmare awaits them forever to come. They will be hunted down, ostracized, slowly poisoned and left to rot on the vein before they are brought to justice truly.

This. There have only been 4 successful presidential assassinations in this nation's history. And most of those 4 men were involved somehow with currency, such as Kennedy trying to bring back a silver standard.

I hope you meant Mossad. Assad is a bad goy just like Trump is.

MOSSAD

Yes, the happenings are getting too thick.

Bruh, dafuq are you talking about?

Of the most recent ones, you might notice a very blatant pattern.

Maverick gets the nomination (JFK, Reagan, Trump)
He needs to appease the party establishment, and they force him to take one of their establishment shills as VP (LBJ, GHWB, Pence)
Maverick gets shot some time during his first term. JFK got BTFO, Regan survived his attempted assassination, and we'll see what happens to trump.

But yeah, there's the pattern. Establishment forces the maverick to take an establishment shill VP, which allows them to freely assassinate the maverick and install their shill VP as POTUS

I clearly was talking about those in our opposition in a position to actually make it happen, not the neetsoc autist brigade.

Don't they teach you some kind of coping mechanism to alleviate pedantry in autism class? I mean, shit, don't you wonder where all your time went when you spend it picking apart shit that everyone else just understands on its face?

except the fags who are doing this are the same trying to ban guns. they know nothing of guns, explosives, long range shooting, or close quarters combat. they are fucking cattle.

This doesn't stop their targets from conveniently commiting suicide.

Assasination isn't done by some random libshit, never has been. It'd be the most expensive job any hitman ever took and so far there have been no takers.

Besides, if somehow something happens to the Emperor, his sons should take over.

Yes but I think it's more likely that they will try to infiltrate and subvert his administration.

At least they would not go to prison. Pedowood, Democrats, MSM, Academia, Social Workers, NGOs, SJWs, .. civil war would be better for them than Trump

Nah, Trump is completely in their pocket already. Wake the fuck up! All his kids are married to kikes, and he has extensive Jewish connections. Bibi is his BFF. Trump is just gonna start more wars for Israel instead of deporting the spics or building a wall. For fuck's sake, (((Sheldon Adelson))) is financing this guy, and he's been on the lolita express, they have dirt on him. He'll do exactly as ZOG instructs him. The entire election process is a farce, the kikes control everything from the shadows. This was common knowledge once when Holla Forums was actually redpilled.

hi goon

Shill detected

That's why both candidates picked who they picked. Assassination Insurance.

Wat

no im not fucking worried because then the right wing death squads are justified they're already justified

If nothing else they'll just fund increasing hostilities by terrorists and foreign governments in their pocket. Run the whole thing that Trump is less safe for America. Maybe invent some scandals, continue to try to sue him. Push for legislation to get him impeached.

checked and its a legitimate possibility but the consensus has already been set that trump is the god emperor incarnate. good luck challenging that before the election is over.

i wonder how many disgruntled normalfags we could have redpilled about the jewish question by pointing out how trump is kosher and surrounded by jews. seems like Holla Forums lost track of its soul and actually bought into the 4d chess bullshit. the most crucial redpill is the jewish one and we blew our opportunity to use trumps popularity to name it.

if trump isnt controlled, the jews know that if he goes even somewhat 1488 its over for them. the wave of awakening would destroy them even if they allowed their lower level scapegoats to take the fall. it would come back to them especially with a newly redpilled population. there is no way we are escaping this without the happening unless we keep shilling for muh pr 4d chess bullshit and end up a minority in america while we were waiting for the god emperors grand plan to unfold.