What the fuck is wrong with this world?

So basically what you're saying is pedos are the reason we can't do random acts of kindness. Okay.

you fucking white male can't take away mommy's mommy's boy fucking shitlord

LOL>>7636735

did the police take your name and other details?

No, they know who I am. It's a pretty small town.

ye you probably shouldnt talk to any strange kiddies anymore
why couldnt you mind your own fucking business?
now you are flagged
any kiddie related crime in your town you will be checked

THIS!!!

Because of you OP the kid will now be accused of rape in the future and his mother will say you pushed him to do it or some shit. Instead of him focusing on what he needs to do in life you drove him into 3DPD. You should get arrested just for that act.

It is just the fire burning with regards to the whole "Everything is so much more dangerous now then ever before!" which is untrue by every single measurable statistic. Not to get all faggy, but steven pinker writes about it. You can't find a single crime statistic that has risen since we started tracking these crimes, and you have to imagine that when we first started asking people to self report and estimating the levels of domestic violence/pedophilia/whatever they were much higher since there was a much looser level of scrutiny. Why does it seem like the world is more dangerous? I mean sure, some fuck head who threatens the us constantly just got nukes so there is that, but as far as actual kidnappings or pedoshit it makes people money to scare everyone they possibly can. Like the charlatans of old, the flim-flam men who would come to town and claim all of your health issues could be solved by their revolutionary tonic.. and lucky for you they have JUST ENOUGH to sell one to everybody in town. The "news" organizations pretend that if you are dutifully informed about the shooting that happened nine states away or the pedophile ring they busted operating in nine different countries you will be able to better protect yourselves and your testilies, More on these top stories at 6, 8 ,9 and again at 11.

What makes it crazier in my mind is that when I was a kid no one seemed to really think much about it.

When I was a kid I remember visiting this retired cop in our neighborhood. I remember going to see him when I was 6 and my next door neighbor was 10. Whats more this guy loved to tell about the crazy stories of being a cop in the 60's. So he'd talk about accidents, and fires and all kinds or crazy shit. He wasn't a pedo, he was just an old man that liked company.

we are truly living in interesting times. you did a good thing OP and you might have rescued him from a future of bitterness and sadness.

Dude I feel you I used to talk to kids and younger ones I would make dumb faces at but now pedos went and made that funny gesture into a creepy one.

Yeah, that's what I figured.

I had to figure out all that shit on my own. And while I got laid a few times I didn't have a gf til I was 22. If I had known that stuff I'd have been happier much earlier.

hate how weak minded men have become. You don't need a women for you to be happy, you have to be happy yourself first.

I understand op. Thats why I ignore all children

Approach the parent about the situation.

Explain in a calmly manner what happened, and what you helped him accomplish.

Tell parent their poor parenting skills left this kid without the ability to act himself.

Tell the parents if you wanted to rape the child this could have already been accomplished.

This will further teach the parents what horrible people they are.

Ignite their house on fire

this
you interfered in this womans hobby - namely poisoning her own sons heart and mind… this is why single parent (read single mother) households are promoted by (((them))) women can make children, but they will inevitably turn right around and actively begin fucking those children up unless there is a man to put the brakes on that shit… women are crazy

It may be different for you but many people are happy when they can shoot their loads into cunts and creampie them

It is different for me because unlike most men who lust after sex i focus on stability. only thing that I hate is when those who only lust after thrills cry because of what their past actions have made of their future. I for one do not wish to pay for their mistakes and so far I've been getting around having to pay for any of them. You won't convince me to keep supporting people like you. I have many friends who helped pushed this society and now they cry about it. They need to own what they help make.

Don't be such an extremist, user.

This user has a pretty good point. You should only mind your own business. Do not commit this mistake again… American are pretty sensitive persons.

Don't do it. What happened no longer matter. It was nothing. But if you approach them, it might turn into something. Leave it be.

Fucking this. Most statistics on single parent households show that mothers make up not only the majority of single parents (about 80ish percent or more) but also create more delinquents compared to single father households. Not implying that it should be exclusively fathers in single parent households but women really do fuck up their kids when they go unchecked.

exactly. back in my 20s it was easy to fuck prepubes but now it's all a "big deal" and (((they))) try to put you in prison for something that is 1. perfectly natural and 2. makes the kiddies smile and have fun

The mother probably asked him about his friends and he mentioned you as one of his friends. Then she freaked out without context or just refused to listen.
Honestly not that weird although you didn’t deserve that.

dafuq out my Holla Forums you horsecock sucking faggot

That's probably what happened.

This is true if you live near a high concentration of minorities, AKA nearly every urban or suburban area in the united states of 56%

This, you gotta start seeing women and men/masculinity and feminity through a more esoteric, spiritual approach. I hate to say it, but the gooks got this right.
Look at the "yin and yang' thing; little do people know but the BLACK, NEGATIVE side is the female energy while the WHITE, POSITIVE side is the male energy. However, not one side is destructive or creative - just look at the symbol, each side has a part of the other within.
This reflects women and men. Women, although they have kids (create), they are prone to CORRUPT. Men, although they war (destroy) they are prone to REBUILD.
Men need destruction to create while women need to creation to destroy.

Well it sounds like you made his life better, so that's what matters

stop not being white

Hispanics are white

u r still hispanic, though

Actually I'm Balkan (non-white)

like i said

Except OP's situation turned out just fine by being honest and not a dickhead. If he acted all niggardly like you want him to, they'd think he fucked that boy for sure.

Just fine in terms of the cops. Too bad the cops don't have the power to stop the mom from being a cunt.

Now that you mention it I'm kinda worried what would happen in a bigger town. The cops knew who the kid was, they've seen him hang out at that bus stop. Hell, they probably had the same thought about that kid. On the weekends there is no bus and that kid would spend hours with his scanner waiting for the train to come by.

in bigger city the responsibility would be more diluted, id think, so even the mother wouldnt care
i actually had sth similar happen to me

meep meep if the pedos didn't come out of their meadows than things like this wouldn't happen t.b.h. no homo

this t-b-h

What utopia do you live in?

East coast, not in the middle of bumfuck nowhere

umm.. sorry you live by niggers? I actually live on the edge of the black area of a predominately black city, and other than bad drivers and people wanting to make everyone else think they are super megaman gangster by dropping their pants to their knees I have never had a problem here at all. how about show me some stats fag? put a little weight behind your assertion of shit being so crazy dangerous.

Yea if you are one of their ilk it sure seems to be. of course, that is also only by ratio and not by volume. You act like there weren't gangs in the 70s and 80s when they got away with much more crime. hate to go all /lefty/ on you but go fucking read a book. see how they talk about crimes back then compared to now. then try to back it up big boy. show me how much danger you live in if you are in one of these areas. OP specifically mentioned his town was 15,000. is he in danger? OH shit, guess not. I am inferring from your bullshit 56% meme you don't live in America. congrats. seems they either have CNN or something equivalent where you live as well. enjoy the religion of peace gang raping your daughters. we don't have that here in America. Maybe if your coalition governments get their way you will have more violence than ever before in human history after importing the entire third world. but those averages wont reflect over here. also your stupid
rant is entirely asinine. the symbol you used was about chaos and order, not purity and corruption. in fact, if your whole post wasn't bait then I feel awful for how incredibly dense you are. but this one is a laugh:

ohh so witty. If only I could come up with vapid platitudes like that I wouldn't need to say anything of substance. huh.

You're a pedo

There is definitely some truth to it. I once thought pic related was just a meme, like a cherry picked example. One day though I saw several of these in person and it hit me like a rock. They all lacked front teeth just like this, (and from the looks of it, this might be genetic) and they had skin, sparse curly hair, and other features just like this. It was uncanny. Weird people, not as aggressive as I expected, with almost a mirthful quality to them. I would say they seem a bit retarded, but their eyes are betraying a certain lucidity I just don't see in many black people.

I've seen racemixed people before but this was different. Like comparing an Apu to a Pepe, or a Spurdo to a Pedobear. At this point I think these strange hobbit creatures may even inherit the United States. Better hope that CRISPR can fix whatever is wrong with them because they don't look very healthy.

This guy is some kind of masterbaiter, I'm not kidding. His entire post seems legit until you get to the last part
Which has just the right amount o "irony" to only be BARELY considered a dogwhistle to the ingenious satire of the post.
Truly exqusite.

(check'em)

It's not just a meme. It's the future.

The real lesson isn't the minorities you are around, but who do those minorities hate? And do they hate you more than someone else?

I had a house out west. Lived in a Puerto Rican neighborhood cause it was cheap. Figured I fix the place up just enough then sell it a Puerto Rican testily at a hefty markup.

Anyway, I knew I had to live there for a year or two and that I'd have to be on my guard. Turns out it was the best neighborhood I ever lived in. Why? Because they would rather a white guy who works on his place live there than some Mexican cause they all hate Mexicans.

Nice try Schmuley!

idk about any lessons I could take from it, but I know what I saw. I looked a living meme in the eyes. What that says I don't know, but I can attest that the 56% meme is real.

Giving a shit about a stranger is weird in the current year.