BLM hands us a new redpill video to pass around

THANKS, STUPID NIGGERS!

liveleak.com/view?i=8eb_1474814625

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=737_1343775329
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

sage

Sage negated, hi ctr

Is there a webm of this? Needs to be spread, tbh.

Bumping for visibilty.

bump

It's called domestic terrorism.

It's dey cultah, goy! Don't be raycis!

And a shitload of others will become enraged when they see them defend it.

It's time for one of few things: noose, fields or extradition.

Somebody make a webm of this.

Fucking kill yourself or get on ball.

There's a webm ITT, learn to read.

GODDAMIT RACE WAR NOW
MEN NEED FREE REIGN TO GUN DOWN THESE NIGGERS

We are a patient kind, but they have cracked that veneer. Now they get it full automatic.

bump

Meh. You swim in the toilet, you're bound to get shitty.

Why would anybody go where niggers are in the middle of a widely publicized happening?

It's still the niggers fault.
They have no right to be chimping.
There is no "their space"

shit isnt sentient, these things supposedly are.
shit has an excuse then, these niggers dont.

Also yeah it was a woman, but women are only as good as society makes them. She a stronk womyn who don nee no man, naturally she is the one being enriched.
All the same, it is our blood. We can show weakness to nigs and let them do that

Regardless. It was a location that had niggers in it - niggers that were in the process of chimping out.

It's like going to the zoo, but not until after you're assured that the tigers have been let out of their cages.

RAHOWA breaks out tomorrow, I'm not going to put on my Sunday best and head for downtown Detroit to catch a ballgame and get a gyro.

I don't see it that way. I see it as trash that takes itself out.

if you hold that as a general rule theres gonna be a pretty fucked up gender inbalance, not saying that Holla Forumslacks should be shacking up with coal burners or anything.

Still, at the very least nigs should be dealt with to show them we arent weak. You show them weakness they will never stop.

Why are US-Nogs so damn violent? I've seen nogs in other places were for example the government does give a shit about them and they have to work for a living or starve, and they're usually redpilled and decent humans.

This welfare bullshit has bred nothing but garbage in the states.

Also.

Why was that white bitch hanging around blacks? I bet she's a coal burner who got with that black rhinog's ex boyfriend or whatever. typical jewrry shit.

Doesn't*

because we let them and the media encourages it. Hence my calls for stopping this niggerdom, despite the absolute shit quality of the women we would be defending

we stopped lynching them when they got out of line

Riiight. Like France?

liveleak.com/view?i=737_1343775329

When your sister falls, you help her up and teach her to walk, not point and laugh or spit on her.

You know who does point and laugh and spit when their brethren fall? Niggers. They hate seeing each other succeed almost as much as they hate us. If one of them becomes a cop or any other respectable profession and builds a life for himself, the others make a pariah of him.

So what I'm saying is, stop being a nigger. If a white person needs your help or advice, offer it. If they turn you down that's one thing, but otherwise we have to support each other. We must not let ourselves become divided as a people.

United we stand, divided we fall.

I can agree with that. Groids definitely need to get put in their place.

She's probably some retarded liberal who believes the 'one race, the human race' bullshit. Hopefully not anymore, though.

nah fuck this coalburner stacy

her dude had let her go and was further down the stairs. fucking chump.

How's the weather in Tel Aviv?

This, fucking frog nogs are the worst. I'm surprised the niggers can even speak french.

Yeah I don't support this coalburning stacy. You can keep reaching for the lowest hanging fruit if you really want to so badly.

How are you so sure she's a coalburner, Moshe?

This is going to make your blood boil son.

"It's not our fault! It's society's fault!"

So their choices had nothing to do with how they end up? Wow, I wish I had that excuse.

What else would she be doing there?

She's clearly not very smart, being as she relaxed around blacks. But she may have just been oblivious to what was going on, or assumed they wouldn't attack an innocent bystander.

Either way, I hope she knows better now.

Women don't "learn", they do what their hormones and cunt tell them to.

Fuck off, apologist.

Should make an infographic debunking every single nigger argument and the whole ridiculousness of white guilt, really.

If you think that's violent, you haven't been paying attention to sub-saharan Africa.

Get banned kiddo

Those "arguments" cover a lot of ground. If you could be more specific I might have what you're looking for.

The two guys in red shirts were working together. First one distracted the boyfriend by threatening him. Second suckerpunched her while she was distracted by the altercation.