Someone wanted to have sex with

archive.is/y29Oh
discuss.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/y29Oh
archive.is/2017.07.01-090901/https://www.nytimes.com/2017/06/30/technology/women-entrepreneurs-speak-out-sexual-harassment.html
web.archive.org/web/20170630221203/https://www.nytimes.com/2017/06/30/technology/women-entrepreneurs-speak-out-sexual-harassment.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

having sex with women is rape now, where have you been the last few years?

Reminder: everytime you click on that image, they get raped!

As if being turned down wasn't bad enough now you risk going to jail for it.

That one seems to have used it as an excuse to cheat on her boyfriend.

>archive.is/y29Oh
user please give at least the non shortened link archive permits non shortened links:
archive.is/2017.07.01-090901/https://www.nytimes.com/2017/06/30/technology/women-entrepreneurs-speak-out-sexual-harassment.html
Here's the archive.org
web.archive.org/web/20170630221203/https://www.nytimes.com/2017/06/30/technology/women-entrepreneurs-speak-out-sexual-harassment.html

The whole article

not Holla Forums, please use Holla Forums for this, thank you

So many ideological poz loads. I couldn't even get through the article, it's painful to read.

The thing is with all this bullshit is that we don't know if it's true or not and since normies trust big journalism like this it won't even come to their mind that the story isn't maybe true.

Maybe because it was fucking nothing ?
You know just a guy who wants to have some nice time with a chick ?

Source or nothing happened

Maybe because it's fucking nothing ?

People wanna fuck how surprising.

Oh just fucking kys

Because it's a problem ?
So people are going to force to hire incompetent people because of sex quotas ?

No they aren't.
I says jews are a critical part of the fabric of Silicon Valley.

IT important to use my pussy pass to pwd any people that might make my life slightly competitive.

In terms of sex.
But is that a problem ?
I see more woman in the medical or care taking world and I don't see males bitching about that.

And ?

These people seem to not realize what the word BILLION is.
I can't even afford a new non pozzed rig and I am always putting money for hard drive backups.
These people are never satisfied and are perpetually creating drama.

I won't even go further this is painful to read.
These people need to stop what they are doing.
They don't even realize how is the world around them.

Well, either "geek" Feminism will get rid of Silicon Valley, or Silicon Valley will get rid of geek Feminism. In the meanwhile, they leave us alone. It's a win-win situation.

Don't shit where you eat and don't fuck where you work.

Slashdot and other relevant tech news sites are pushing this shit hard. I'm not sure exactly what it means the alphabet agency dominated tech startup machine is up to.

The way this is being reported it feels more like some planned thing to reform the "tech startup" machine. It's probably not a good thing tbh but I'm not sure what it means personally. I just doubt it's a good thing

The only rape here is that which is taking place upon my eyeballs

Well at least you know they're probably at least a bit technical, seeing as they have zero fashion sense.

They deserve rape for complaining so much about rapre.

here's an idea, don't name your company Wethos if you don't want to get harassed. dumb cunts

What a fucking mystery.

WetHoes

lol

Every generic buzzword. Check.

While she and her female partners were fund-raising in March, *one investor told them that they should marry for money*,

Good advice for them.

They're asking for 500k for " a world where nonprofits can efficiently access the resources they need, and socially responsible freelance is a vibrant and sustainable marketplace."

Roflmao.

Probably all true statements.

Boo. Hoo.

Through a massive blowjob outreach effort.

What a fucking racist misogynist

Complementing women is insulting and sexist.

that why i only treat gweilo whore bitch like pigshit she need be degraded. you want anger dorrar??? brojob. no brojob? fuck you no anger dorrar gtfo my office come back when you have brojob you reave now my name chad wang bitch.

Remove your horrible reddit spacing. It's wasting my vertical space you faggot