What's the deal with the loli gif?

I thought Holla Forums was antipedo now.

Really makes you think.

I browse in private mode so I can't be bothered to change the theme each time I come here.

incognito won't save you from the van, tbvh

It actually will if there's no cache to acquire CP through no fault of my own because of a spammer.

word filter is a bitch, isn't it?

mad pedosexual detected
go be pedo somewhere else, faggit

Hey pal, there's a cartoon girl being sexually harassed here. You should be morally outraged.

I actually didn't type anything test

test t.b.h.
test w.e.w.
test t.e.s.t.

pick one

test test fucking kek

Fuck your wordfilters, твн

That is what the gif depicts, a little girl being sexually harassed by a bat.

With the direction of the board taking an anti turn, I'm just pointing out the inconsistency of having this as the featured gif.

test

see:

And then…

твн
твн
твн
твн
твн

dysnomia is a pedo t.b.h

i grew up with this tbvh

what did Dysnomia do again ?
is this rule new? and does it include Pictures of non sexuallized little girls?
it is OK with me твн
for once Dysnomia was not a faggot

твн

yes, it includes this for this week

t. pedo

w.e.w

is the Holla Forums pedo-lobby going to object and repeal that rule?
or what are you implying

lurk moar

Rinse, repeat and recycle.

i've lurked for years but mostly ignored the whole Dysnomia and pedoshit related stuff

Then fuck off.

heiled

And I hear the CP spammer is still here?

So all they've done is remove the pedos who don't post illegal stuff anyways твн

[nods]

cp spammer will be here until he gets bored or get v&

I think you failed to understand me the first time. Every time this happens the pedos just go to lolifox and wait it out. They know the drill and they know this purge doesn't last long.
Dysnomia isn't removing anything with his shitty rules. Bans don't mean anything here, he's just saying they're being removed because some anons are gullible. Only a few pedos actually post illegal shit while the other pedos silently whisper 'Hey pedobro you probably shouldn't be posting that.'

tl;dr this time next week or earlier we'll be back to normal.

mods seem more serious this time though

Keyword being 'seem.' It's the same clowns with the same tools from November and same clowns with the same tools in early September. What makes you think this is any different from the other purges?

I grew up with pong.

whew

I used the word 'purge' to loosely because dysnomia didn't violently remove the pedos. He instead told them to fuck off for x amount of time, locked the gate behind them but gave them the combination to open the gate. This isn't purging. This is just a unscheduled holiday that dysnomia gives the pedos every once in a while. Basically a 'feel free' to comeback when my board is dead as fuck. I hate you but I need you. He realizes that Holla Forums and pedos go hand in hand but he can never admit it to anyone publically.

pedos
shall
return

твн

It says abrupt OR violent, not abrupt AND violent. If it is abrupt, it can still be a purge and not be violent. You aren't using the word loosely, you are using it correctly.

t. grammarfetishist

"I was surprised that dysnomia is pretending to purge the pedos again"
If I said that I was even mildly surprised by his decision then I would be lying out of my ass because like I said earlier this happens in cycles. What's happening right now is not new and shouldn't be surprising to anyone. This thread is synonymous to the the cycle I alluded to. This is how it plays out every single time.

i done grown up with this, fo' sure flam

anyway, sice this thread got derailed
gonna ask some shit too
what does t. stand for ?

we had this thread last week…

And then…

[waits for the nazis to turn on the gas…]

I didn't mean to hurt your feelings.

test

No thats 4chan Holla Forums Holla Forums Holla Forums has always been pro-pedo we just have our fair share of anti-pedo people on here.

don't forget about cp spam, 4b doesn't have cp spam.

It use to but not anymore.

reported:^)

For??.

requesting cp t.b.h

You're a faggot i wasn't requesting it i was just making a point its fact that 4chan use to have the spam problem back in the day.

you're a faggot too :P

So is your mom

that's rude t.b.h

I don't care

stop being rude hikkobeta

this is my safe space :(

Except he has admitted it publicly. pic related

He knows what he is doing is a joke. He knows there is no such thing as a 30 day ban here. There is no ban longer than it takes to change an IP. Yes they exist in theory, but in REALITY there is nothing new keeping the pedos out of here except a couple more vols on delete duty.
2bh, the only reason pedoshit has decreased is because this board is so dead that even the pedos aren't bothering with it much any more. What I have started to see, and this is going to become a much bigger problem than pedos ever were, is pajeet network spam. If those links start getting clicks, it will infest this place like a California fire. They have bots that can easily cripple a 3rd rate site like 8ch.

As far as the CSS graphic goes, that is typical Dysnigger giving his users the finger by posting something that would get deleted if anyone else had posted it. He is a pedo and a cunt. He has always been a pedo and a cunt, and if this is news to you then you have not lurked long enough yet.

I'm still here and I'm a pedo. I said this earlier to all the pedos and I guess normalfags getting curious about cunny: wait it out like the rest of us.

It's just one pedo spamming CP. I can only imagine what a pajeet goon squad could do to this board and to site as a whole.

Don't worry I know dysnomia. I know his mood swings and erratic behavior. I know it's all a facade to keep Jim happy.

That's when the board was getting spammed to oblivion and the mod.php was inaccessible. Good times t.b.h.

Pic related should illustrate dysnomia's incompetence even more.

So you're saying we should click those links, right?

What I don't get is why Ron tolerates him. I mean, this board has started to negatively affect other boards to the point where other BOs are complaining about it. His bullshit has caused 8ch as a whole to be referred to as a pedo site in the media, which brings all sorts of unwelcome attention to the place, and further damages legit efforts to grow and expand the place.
Does Dys really suck Jim's cock that good??

I am an adult.
I don't tell people what to do or to not do, even if I disagree with what they are doing.
I am more of the sort that understands that every action has consequences and am happy enough to allow people to experience those consequences and learn from them all on their own. I don't have a problem telling people about the consequences of what they are doing, and have told Dysnomia for a couple years now that this is exactly the Holla Forums he was going to end up with by being such a cunt. So maybe user is right…maybe he has been deliberately trying to destroy the place all along.
Which makes Ron's tolerance of him all the more difficult to understand.

>not knowing that any site where free speech is allowed will always be labeled a pedo site by the (((authorities)))

BUMP