What did American culture mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

jpfo.org/rabbi/rabbi-archive.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

this wy

/thread

Ay yo hol up.

high gun violence is a real bad thing for a country - something you might want if you're trying to subvert them

Listening =/= saying

i'm not arguing for gun control here, but encouraging retards and niggers to get guns and handle them irresponsibly like in the (((hollywood))) movies would certainly help destabilisation

may be a shitposting euroqueer, but he's right.

You can act like an unproductive nigger in america, and get along just fine. Survival is a non-issue and struggle is only require if you want to get rich.

just a self hating mutt

Niggers can say nigger, didn't you get the memo?

Good thread OP

Pump and dump quality thread

The 'muh kikes' argument is so lamed and used for literally anything. The simple fact is that people are hypocrites. What else is new.

Fundamentally this. I drink in bars that were serving when that shithole wasn't even on a map. That fills me with a strange warmth.

Those are some old-ass bars nigga

notice how the user says,
which is bullshit. dictate is probably just a vocabulary failure, but the fallacy that popularity defines culture can't be so easily excused. there's also that catch-all doing, no doubt added at the last moment to fill the cracks in a post so fucking stupid it must have been made by a mod
god save america. only divine intervention can cure this shit

MODSMODSMODSMODSMODS

>

and forbid non-jews from doing so.

jpfo.org/rabbi/rabbi-archive.htm

Amen

This is one of the most autistic posts I have ever seen on 8ch. I mean that sincerely. Holy fuck.

Really? I mean come on, there have been worse.