Did you know that in the popular cartoon series Rick and Morty...

Did you know that in the popular cartoon series Rick and Morty, every single character has his pupils hand drawn and therefore all scrawled instead of having a simple black dot? i bet you faggots never even noticed

I bet you we never cared either.

DID YOU KNOW that when Rick is drunk in the series, the voice actor was actually… drunk? LOL

sage negated, nigger

Every animation is still done with tweening and the end product looks awful. Plus the jokes are unfunny

So?

Yeah, those of us who aren't racist Trumpets from reddit

Never change reddipol, never change.

What, exactly, does a geography class for racist people entail?

holy shit

SCRUBADUBDUB

I think knows, ask him.

Hi, do you know what a geography class for racists entails?

I SAID FUCK OFF REDDIPOL

ANSWER THE QUESTION YOU BIGOT

Why did you people reply to this thread? It was dying the death it deserved, but now it has comments and shit.

NO YOU FUCKING LARPING BIGOT

There's not a soul on Earth that didn't know that, OP.

lol you mad, nigger?
bumping this interesting and stimulating discussion

I take it you're not familiar with the 2 people who have been hanging around here since before the election and trying to force their unfunny Holla Forums memes? That's what this thread is, it's just two buttbuddies from some IRC group who cannot let go.

bump :^)

the pupils is the first thing I've heard everyone comment on
They all said it looks like shit

new episode when

Call me when they put some effort in to the character design and animation and I might care.

that's because they're plebs who don't understand the sophisticated stylistic choice

you learn that the world doesnt revolve around ur white ass, immigration is what built literally every civilization on earth and africans were kings and philosophers long before the white racists from europe even left their caves.

Hopefully never. The show is garbage.

this nigga knows

its a moot point, racist people wouldnt want to learn in the first place.

heh, so mad

Stay woke, negro.

I did notice. Doesn't stop the show form looking like complete rat shit, though.

Did you noticed that Sonic from the new animation has blue arms?

really fires those neurons

I fucking hate these "trivia" channels. It's the most mundane shit ripped from wikipedia regurgitated.
Which is worse, Holla Forums?
DidYouKnowGaming/Movies or Frederator's 107 Facts

A british commercial is better designed than this turd. I bet you never noticed this, faggot.

nope

SHIT
ON
THE
FLOOR

Just look at all those
FUCKING
WHITE
MAAAALLEEEEESSSS

these guys are aware that rick is supposed to be an asshole, right?

I've never seen this show

those people wouldn't recognize a mathematical proof if it bit them in the rectum

But dude, Rick is a bar of soap.

rick is fictional, trump actually kills people

What does this mean?