Post your RWDS images, patches, etc.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UCFsE5G9l9mhBpI8-rw4MTPw
youtube.com/channel/UCS3yoead4sBTTPfr4noj7Ww
rightwing-deathsquads.com/patch.html
freewebstore.org/just-the-base/Mac_Tonight/p4120360_16284616.aspx
youtube.com/watch?v=5eD_C8J8Fkc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Can someone photoshop RWDS, MAGA, or Holla Forums's logo on the shield?

check the catalog before making a thread next time fag got.

Betyársereg

Has anyone the pic of the guy (I think Bulgarian) who has a tattoo of himself and Hitler arm in arm drinking a beer. I lost it.

OMG those patches, where can I find those?!!

autism

There was a guy on cuckchan's /k/ selling them. I believe they're all sold out now though.

He made a thread here but autists drove him off thinking it was some kind of government conspiracy because the guy he borrowed the domain from was a member of his local chamber of commerce.

It's cute how hard the FBI plants are trying to incite violence from Trump supporters. Trying to get someone to do something, eh? I guess that Turk Hillary supporter that shot up a mall has you all spooked.

I don't know if it's really a death squad (yet) but my lads and I are pretty much all Holla Forumsacks. There's about 9 of us in a close circle but if you count extended friends who happen to be nationalistic and own guns then we probably number about 25 or so

First gif, what movie?

music
youtube.com/channel/UCFsE5G9l9mhBpI8-rw4MTPw

archive with more music because the channel got holocausted a while back
youtube.com/channel/UCS3yoead4sBTTPfr4noj7Ww

Sauce on the first one BTW is Fritz the Cat.

Not a good movie, but an excellent time capsule of how high people were in the 70s.

Best part about "Right Wing Death Squads" is that it was the subtitle of a Salon article that we all laughed at. Until we realized we liked the way it sounded.

Just goes to show you that you should never give your enemies a good idea.

First one is my fave.

Second isn't white, but Duterte made RWDS real. The Davao Death Squad is essentially an extra judicial hit squad working in coordination with local law enforcement. They target organized crime, but they could be adapted. Secret identies and police cooperation is key. Worth researching.

yes! Want!

Hey can halfers like me be apart of this as like some kind of "domestic foreign legion"?

Chaika pls.

gave it a shot anyway

Just needs a red MAGA hat now.

KEK, that's perfect.

the mods here banned the autist but that didnt stop him

therealmoonman you're not fooling anyone.

I'm a different autist

Got these in earlier last week.

rightwing-deathsquads.com/patch.html

also we need more fashy patches. i want something edgier

looks like he made more

freewebstore.org/just-the-base/Mac_Tonight/p4120360_16284616.aspx

Sold out, fuck.

Made some patch designs based on another user's art.

Which one is most aesthetic?

Praise Kek

user I love you but these look like autogenerated fractal user profile pictures from stack overflow

Nice, I like the two on the right. The one on the left is not aesthetically pleasing.

(Checked)
I made some new versions based on the third version, trying to find the best Kek Seal.

top kek, i love second generation memes

Its also a communist killing gun friend, the right arm of the free world. Also,

I still need to get one of them on Camera, they're paranoid fucks.

goddam feels man, feels

They'll have to kill the memories of us to rid the world of us.

im a fan of bullpups
i have short arms

That is very impressive.

As are your digits.

Who's the guy next to trump?

pic related

pinochet?

Oh, yea, that is pinochet.
Duh.

anything wisdom to impart about your salt raifu?

No.

RFB uses FAL magazines.

I havent used a RDB so I can't speak to it. But it is a cheaper design. It can't accept a quad rail, and the handguard rail is plastic rather than aluminum.

It is really what you intend to shoot, 5.56 NATO vs 7.62 NATO.

The biggest issue with the RFB is the gas system, which has 36 or 54 positions and should be/needs to be changed every time you change ammo brands.

youtube.com/watch?v=5eD_C8J8Fkc

With that said it is a kel-tec product. Mine was missing a SHM-12 ring and came with a bent firing pin. Never stoped it from firing but still. I complained and was shipped a new firing pin, which was bent too. KT told me to bend it back myself.

Also never take the grip assembly apart. It is a bitch to put back together. Trust me, I know from experience.

thanks

What is Scrotum of Mossad doing there?

Didn't you hear hitler?

We are not moderate alt-rightists and self-censor so we don't say nigger or kike and offend people.

Welcome to reddit/pol/ m'goy.

Would you say the same people who get offended by words get offended by pictures of lynched niggers?