Awesome thread!!!!!!!!!!!!!

fill this thread with messages or questions about me.
i'll check it tomorrow!!! keep it bumped!!!

die cunt

no, fuck off

/srz/ revival when

Go back

I saw your picture when it was very briefly posted on your twitter. I'd fuck you in a heartbeat, another user put it best, you're smoking hot. I can't believe a girl this cute browses this board.

Although I'm attracted to kids so I may be biased because you kinda look like an underaged teen.

Pics or it didn't happen.

whew, it's a pretty empty place, tbvh

this post em

you were doing so well then you said you were a pedo dude what happened? i'm also a pedo to be honest

yeah it is, and i'm without a home board again so it would be nice if it wasn't such an empty place.

testing 2bh

all boards are gay t b h

pretty much.

it was nice to have a board like /srz/ where people appreciated my posts. i don't think i've posted anything very substantial on Holla Forums in a while. i got invited to another small board, but things kinda went badly and i haven't been back there since.

Go fuck yourself son of a whore motherfucker bitch piece of shit

did you come out as pedo? is that why they ostracized you?

which was it?

take a bath with your toaster

tripfags out

this

of course not.
me and the board owner had a stupid argument, but i figured it would be best if i left.

/maka/

i just had a look at /maka/ and it seems like that's where the 2dfags from Holla Forums hang out.
i never knew you were into 2d shit, hex but i'm bias and i don't like 2dfags to be honest.

i'm not. i just go where people are willing to listen, until they aren't and then i leave.

oh fair enough i guess that's why you always like talking to the pedos but they've been pretty tame today.

exactly. they show interest in what i say, so i talk to them. if they didn't post little girls i would never know they were pedos, and i just tend to ignore that they are since it doesn't really matter. my posts on this board are getting fewer, and that's because less people take interest. small boards kept me posting for a while, but /srz/ got nuked a long time ago. /maka/ accepted me for a couple months. now i'm back here

/srz/ was being shilled hard when i first came to infinity. 6 months ago now? i don't remember for sure

i'd post some lgs but i don't want to get b& t.b.h. i recently went back to /waifuist/ (to have a look around) and the BO basically told me to fuck off, so i did and i've been downloading cp for 4-5 hours now. i'm g he got annoyed at me
i remember fug shilling it here, i'd always ask her for noots but she's a stubborn, chubby readhead.

i'm g he got annoyed at me.

why did B.O told you to gtfo?

fug off newfag

l.a.d is now censored

he was tired of people coming to /waifuist/ to tell me to stop spamming cp.

forgot my name

that board ended up being mostly just me posting about stuff, and others talking to me. we had like 4-6 consistent posters. fugthelug had a vision for the board, but i never understood it. i just tried to help keep it somewhat active

She won't even send me the pics of her tits, and she knows she can trust me not to spread them.

i wouldn't mind seeing fug's tits t.b.h

have you seen the cancer rolling in lately? that's not me m8

proofs

I shouldn't even ask given that I am a priest. I can't help it though. I'll always be curious, and we did spend a lot of time together trying to get her board off the ground.

You said you weren't going to spam cp yesterday but this time yesterday you were spamming cp anyway. Ox give the volunteers a break and most importantly give yourself a break because you're going to get v& nigga.

why if he lives in a place were cp is legal?

Yeah well he doesn't because he's American or claims to be American.

no yeah i'll stop

i'm non-exclusive so i've always been curious too. i don't have high standards for her noots but i'd still like to see them.

time too chégck btis thread

ok

boom checked

hey

postan from outta state …. ….

What about OP pics, that user was talking about?

This, feed yourself to us and receive (you)s as a prize

now who the fuck are you?

bump~

bump for OP's pic 2be_honest, testily

AWAKEN MY HOLOPOSTER. CRACK THESE CODES. RID US OF THE TRIPFAGS.

show yourself, faggot/cunt

is it bad i read this as

yeah, means you're a c u c k

AWAKEN MY COCKHOLSTER. CRACK THESE HOS. RID US OF THE CUMMIES.

test

holo is a funky cocksleeve

Where do you find the time?