Fuck the USA

I'm officially turning on the United States of America. Been locked up in mental hospitals for no reason one too many times. I've had enough. Yes the psychiatric system is a complete thought police breach of the freedom of religion

I've had enough being bullied by disrespectful police, fucked with for not hurting anybody but smoking green. And having the courts support women over men in child custody, Fuck the USA. Fuck Donald Trump, Fuck Hilary Clinton. Fuck this coutnry. I want revolt. Brand new government.

Sorry Amerifags, but if it smells like a fish, looks like a fish.. it's a fuckin fish. And everybody knows now that the USA is completely in the hands of Jewish interests. Trump is just the next phase of the plan of control to suck people into thinking maybe the government might just support them to keep us from rioting for another 4 years.

Trump supporters are a bunch of cucks.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/cr5RA
archive.is/CNPPh
archive.is/mMtjE
archive.is/kUskZ
archive.is/4v2PE
archive.fo/Ir9R6
archive.is/C7Vdz
archive.is/eUPLx
archive.is/Jvogr
archive.is/jZsuG
archive.is/Ifprj
archive.is/Yn8bF
archive.is/YOMh9
archive.is/MvupZ
archive.is/NZANv
archive.is/4nF6X
archive.is/aZPys
archive.is/eEteU
archive.is/zBZj7
archive.is/tHutK
archive.is/unkNa
archive.is/zWFyK
archive.is/04M3t
archive.is/aGsOd
archive.is/Fn79G
archive.fo/TDvGf
archive.is/G1DH1
archive.is/TElEw
archive.is/ngpwt
youtube.com/watch?v=T_QBc2Nn78o
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Absolutely low effort.

Ok. You first.

For the first-time I might actually agree with the jewish pysch industry wanting to lock you up. You clearly exhibit the symptoms of type I faggotry. Get an HIV test while you're at it.

sage

Kek, nice blog post burger.

You sound like jeb bush tbh.

Thanks for correcting the record, OP. The defeatist spin was a nice touch :^)

Heil Donald? Students instructed to compare Hitler to Trump
archive.is/cr5RA

Is Donald Trump’s Endorsement by 88 Retired Generals a Secret Neo-Nazi Code?
archive.is/CNPPh

Goldman Sachs Bans Employees from Donating to Trump
archive.is/mMtjE

Donald Trump is a bigot and a racist
archive.is/kUskZ

Anne Frank's stepsister compares Donald Trump to Adolf Hitler
archive.is/4v2PE

Why a Vote for Trump Is a Vote for Mainstreaming Anti-Semites
archive.fo/Ir9R6

If you are a Jew, you should be very afraid of Donald Trump: Trump has always appealed to bigots. His address to a Jewish coalition confirms that he's an anti-Semite himself
archive.is/C7Vdz

Jewish Groups Join in on Bill to Block Trump's Muslim Ban
archive.is/eUPLx

Six Reasons Trump Would Be Disaster for U.S. Jews, Israel and the Middle East
archive.is/Jvogr

Trump more psychopathic than Hitler, Oxford study finds
archive.is/jZsuG

Citing 'Core Beliefs,' U.S. Rabbis Condemn Trump's 'Hateful Rhetoric'
archive.is/Ifprj

ADL Calls Trump Plan to Ban Anti-Semites ‘Anti-Semitic’
archive.is/Yn8bF

Trump’s Candidacy and the GOP Platform Are as Much anti-Jewish as 'pro-Israeli'
archive.is/YOMh9

Is Donald Trump’s Inadvertent Anti-Semitism Worse Than the Real Thing?
archive.is/MvupZ

Attacked by Trump, Mexicans look to Jewish groups for help
archive.is/NZANv

Trump, Brexit, ISIS and the Unmistakable Stench of the 1930s
archive.is/4nF6X

Jewish news organization declares 24-hour ban on Trump content
archive.is/aZPys

Time to Form an American Jewish Emergency Committee Against Donald Trump
archive.is/eEteU

Donald Trump is Losing Jewish Donors and Intellectuals, But Will it Impact His Bottom Line?
archive.is/zBZj7

Meet the One Jewish Group that Can Attack Donald Trump
archive.is/tHutK

Donald Trump Doubles Down on ‘America First’ Slogan — Whether Jews Like It or Not
archive.is/unkNa

Donald Trump Is a Candidate for White Supremacists — Not the Jews
archive.is/zWFyK

The clan leader of white Americans: Conservative David Frum perfectly explains how the disintegration of the GOP has created Trump
archive.is/04M3t

ADL Urges Donald Trump to Reconsider “America First” in Foreign Policy Approach
archive.is/aGsOd

Jewish donor dumps Trump after community backlash: Republican developer Martin Selig ‘stunned’ by blowback from Seattle Jews
archive.is/Fn79G

UN Commissioner Warns of 'Weaponized' Populism from Wilders, Trump, Farage Turning 'Into Colossal Violence'
archive.fo/TDvGf

After Offering $100 Million, Jewish Oligarch Sheldon Adelson Gives Virtually Nothing to Trump
archive.is/G1DH1

The GOP’s Jewish Donors Are Abandoning Trump
archive.is/TElEw

Oy vey! Enough of Trump!
archive.is/ngpwt

youtube.com/watch?v=T_QBc2Nn78o

Take your meds.

Dayman (ah-ah-ah)
Fighter of the Nightman (ah-ah-ah)

Champion of the Sun (ah-ah-ah)
He's a Master of Karate
And friendship
For Everyone

Dayman (ah-ah-ah)
Champion of the Sun! (ah-ah-ah)
He's a Master of Karate

And Friendship
For Everyone

Dayman (ah-ah-ah)
Champion of the Sun (ah-ah-ah)
He's a Master of Karate
And Friendship
For Everyone!

Stating on the internet that turning against the USA after admitting to having been locked up multiple times in a mental hospital may not be the best idea. You know, with the NSA and all.

fuck off zombie follower. soon they'll come for you, and suddenly you'll be labeled bipolar; then you'll wish you stood up when it was happening to other people

that you are turning against*

USA? More like US..GAY!

This sense isn't wrong. I want Texas to secede, Texans already poll at 40% to do so, if jews put 'amnesty before the first 100 days' hillary in office I could see that putting polling over 50%.

Wtf i hate Donald Drumpf now

Fuck off texasfag, you niggers don't deserve to leave the country. Secure your mexican border you fucking spic.

Yeah. another reason to know this government is fucked. get me on another list. idgaf;

Marijuana is bringing out your mental disorder and can cause schizophrenia. You need to stop using drugs and clean up. And stop being a drama queen and stay off Holla Forums because there are too many agents on here trying to fuck with anons who have mental issues = /fringe/ & /chrisitan/

Why would I need to give you a list? All you have done in this thread is say you hate everything

Adding user "e1201b" to the "total retard" list.

BUMP FOR EXPOSURE
Shills trying to shut this down hard because it's not explicitly pro-Trump
Sorry m8, I was in your position once. Leave the country, I suggest Japan(probably wont work for you since you sound like a drug addict) or Netherlands.
The mental health system will just fuck anyone over who fits a certain bill, I am surprised Holla Forums doesn't know about this shit yet. Once you're in the system you're owned by the state and they can violate your rights repeatedly.
Psychiatry is the number one enemy of the white race as it stands now.
Also OP fuck yourself, Trump is going to help people like you. Look up Hillary's "mental health" initiatives, she's going to try to turn teachers into an early detection system. You might be a shill but you've hit on a good point.

Kek, you fuckers are really going all out today. We know the debates are tomorrow just as well as you do, you really think we don't know what you're trying to do?

gas chamber for you.

And what are we trying to do? I just want a thread to talk about kike psychiatry in.

sage

ebin

Yeah, I don't think you were locked up for no reason, matey.

You'll go up against the wall too. Pretty low energy; it's sad.

GET HIM OUT OF HERE. GET OUT

Oh, there's clearly a reason.

Who needs shills when the mods will just delete or anchor it

You need serious mental help and should be put away in an institution.

Wow. Shills are out in fucking force today. Must be because of the debate tomorrow.

Nigger please, the life comfort in the USA is still much better than 99% of all countries.

you might be right… but we live in 1984… green is like the only escape. i try to keeo it to once a week

trips cuz this guy knows wat hes talking about. seriously i have no criminal record. thses fucks keep fucking with me just cuz im not a zombie

plz watch this video: it explains perfectly. you should not be able to get lockedf awat and forced drugs just for thinking differently

yep

this guyt knows wats up

i distinctly remember trump rattling on about how he wants to make it easier for families to report their family members for mental health issues. trump is just the new version of the terminator… updated but the same evil shit

A lot of people are though, OP was probably carted off for being a drug addict, but that shouldn't mean we ignore his experience.
It could happen to any of us, especially if Hillary rigs the election and gets her way(making right wing ideals a symptom of mental illness, then we're all in the bin)
I have had friends made permanently mentally ill by this stuff, locked in the bin because the police couldn't charge him with a crime and some mall-cop with real-cop pals thought he stole these water jugs. They said it was an "emergency" and injected him with neuroleptics because he wasn't falling asleep in the fucking hospital, has never been the same since.
They tried doing it to me after I got hit by a car and was shaking, thankfully I needed stitches too and knew to leave AMA / not give anyone correct information.

And a comfortable life means nothing if it can be taken away from you just for kicks.

What attracted the police's attention to yourself and did it have anything to do with your drug use?

Yeah, and Trump also wants to bring back privatized healthcare, why exactly do you think these people can do these things to you? because Hospitals comply.
Some people do need genuine help with things, he's probably talking about people with retards or genuine hallucinatory in the family.
On every level in our sick jewified society psychiatry is made to look legitimate, once libel laws open up, once healthcare is in the hands of the states again, will be much harder to commit / evaluate someone.
also sorry for any grammar or spelling errors, I am not used to typing english on this kind of keyboard.mobile shitting.

No shit but we were invaded by reddit niggers with no critical thinking trying to make us conservacucks

sage

dude have an upboat lmao :^)

nothing to do with drugs. i was just young and didnt realize if you star redpilling people in public and dont back down to police; then u get evaluated. i had no idea that they would do that to me instead of a disturbing the peace citation or something. and then once youre in the system they start locking u away just because uve been locked away before. vicious cycle. seriously watch this song:

sage

Faggot I request mods to put this autist back to his soft padded cell, please

You sure you werent being retarded?
Because you're sounding pretty retarded.

what a fag.

"Obedience to lawful authority is the foundation of manly character."- Robert E. Lee

OP is a pussy.

Do you happen to be a nigger?

レビュー :^^^^^^^^)

I don't watch because my phone has no flash, no ability for downloading english plugins and just don't like going through loads of menus I can barely read just to install an apk that might be a fucking virus for all I know, better not to use video.
This is what I meant by "made permanently mentally ill by the system" Friend was taken away several times and repeatedly drugged because someone thought he stole. I had to run away from America because I got hit by a car.

Even if he is being retarded, do police have rights to kidnap and drug him? What about muh freedoms? They don't even do that kinda shit to pavement apes.

Jesus lads the fucking nips are outbreeding you and you won't even look into why?

A whole lot of you faggots shitting up my board. Is it just because election season? Are you the newest of the newfags, bullied out of cuckchan because your inability to make a coherent thought? Moving here was not your smartest choice, but not the dumbest one, as making threads like these give us opportunity and platform to call out your ridiculous attempt at trying to seem human. You're a filthy subhuman kike or a 11th grader who was mistakenly given a keyboard.

never post here again

It's too bad we shut down all the funny farms back in the 70s.

EXACTLY

While there will be strong opposition to OP, I'm inclined to agree with him. That said, we still cannot let Hillary get in.

go away you fucking degenerate

Are you autism?
>>>Holla Forums

The Jewps are dying out worse than white genocide because the men are faggots feminized by their lifestyle and fetishes, and lust after cartoons like the one you posted while the women have taken up the (((feminism))) angle.

What was the reason you were admitted? I highly doubt it was "just for smoking green".

In case you are not a shill:
The USA is not a piece of land or some kind of object, the people are the USA, the people make the country, which means that if you disregard the country, you disregard the people. Not only don't you understand this simple fact, you behave like a complete defeatist and at the same time you speak about revolting, what kind of joke are you? And even if, you have not once mentioned what kind of new government you image, what do you want to improve? What is your desire for the future? you only want to revolt, meaning your only desire is to destroy what you currently don't like.

If you want to change the country you need to change the people, and while a brand new government might do so, it is not the only possibility. The main reason people vote Trump is not because he will be creating a better or new government, it is because of him the overton window is shifting, because of him people will start to think for once, people will stop listeing to stuff the media etc. I mean look at the wave that was created simply based on being a candidate, redpills fly here and there, and that effect will multiply if he becomes president. He is the stone that starts the avalanche.

No matter if trump is changing the government or not, even if he makes a damn 180° on everything in the end, thanks to him we will be a step further to change the people, and therefore change the country. Once you change the people, then the change in everything else you wish for will come with time too.
You won't need to get rid of the government if no citizen is obeying it, you won't need to demolish the media if no citizen is listening to it, the people are what give power to things, the people are what make this country, so better start thinking about how you can change the people around you, you little shit.

Lol fag

No, I am having problems communicating effectively with this phone though
I am using a DoCoMo handset that isn't 100% bilingual even with android.
I have to use the default browser or hardware controls don't work, to install browser plugins like flash I have to download from third party sites I can't read well so viruses really are a possibility. I also have to navigate through all the app settings for browser, then navigate through the settings of whatever plugin I want to activate.
If they took him to the funny farm, then there's a good chance he was kidnapped and drugged, if he was engaging in herban jewry he would've been charged with a crime, not diagnosed with an (((illness)))
Top kaek dude go to Japan. It's all "work until I want to kill myself all day, piss down schoolgirl's throat in a soapy on way home then bust nut in wife" Most of the guys are or aspire to be whitecollar and most of the women aspire to be homemakers or idols or sometimes artists if they're rich, modernity cancer has infected there, I have legitimately met two feminists and both were protesting some "save the whale" display that triggered them because blood.
The feminized men are all weebs, fruits, and drug addled losers who carry Bron or spice wherever they go. Seems different to foreigners because everyone is "politically correct" they have very strange concept of manners that's a little too jewish for my tastes, like people will not say what they believe to give the outward appearance of being polite, even to someone they suspect may sympathize. This even extends to the imperial family, who's word is authority here.

yeah I am suprised this entire thread isn't
DUDE WEED DUDE WEED LMAO

OK this could actually be interesting
Nevermind.

SAGE FOR DRUMPF

Well said

Fuck off Kampfy.

i want empire, game of thrones type shit. if one man runs everything, then at least we have a 50 50 shot the dude might be cool. The jews have the minds of the people so tightly controlled, i have no faith in any of the mainstream shit being legitimate opposition. at least if everything goes to anarchy, then i can smoke green in FUCKING PEACE; and if someone punches me, i can kick their faggot ass without having to worry about catching a charge (i live on north east coast USA).

I envision trump getting elected. Everything stays the fucking same society wise, i keep getting tossed in the loony bin cuz my babymama thinks im acting weird, and then 4 years later "oh, we should have revolted 4 years ago, shit is the fucking same." …but i hope you're right. that 88 generals shit was inspiring. but all his kids are married to jews? give me a break.

Degenerate faggot.

You dindu nuffin?

The USA has been dead for decades, we're just here to guard it's grave.

lmao

hitler 88 dubs, speaks the truth.