Happy aryan families are literally hitler

Parenting Magazine Warns ‘Blond, Cheerful’ Families Dangerous, Likely Right Wing

breitbart.com/london/2016/09/25/blond-cheerful-families-dangerous-right/

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/Rjd0A
archive.is/fnRfh
youtube.com/watch?v=__0r5M2RjCM
archive.is/3WP1a
mangafox.me/manga/koe_no_katachi/
archive.is/qot3b
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mamluk_Sultanate_(Cairo)
demofueralle.files.wordpress.com/2016/09/rechte-eltern.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Shit like this would have been considered satire 10 years ago. Whatever the right accuses the left of doing no matter how crazy it sounds is real.

Learn to fucking archive, OP. Do you think I want to go to fucking kikebart?

archive.is/Rjd0A

Really now?
Has there been a controversy stirred over this?
I bet if the article had said that Muslim families are dangerous that their offices would have been burned down.

if trump turns out to be a shabbos goy a lot of people are going to die. people cant take much more without snapping.

A sight which shakes the soul. Imagine if it spread?!

Absolutely nothing makes me want to create a blond-haired (or in my case, red-haired), blue-eyed family more than shit like this.

Video on the magazine

If Hillary wins, we rise up and actually start killing people. If Trump has been lying, we do the same.

There’s no way this ends in their victory.

I see no problem here.

We need names on this Antonio Amadeus Foundation. Who are they. What are their ties.

Bump cause I don't speak german.

And the kikes have the nerve to ask why so many goyim are to turning to the so called "alt-right".

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/duplicates/54gd5r/parenting_magazine_warns_blond_cheerful_families/

Upboat if you have an account, this needs exposure.

So if I am not dressed like a fag/whore by tha aged of 5 and listen to what the teacher says instead of runing around like a retard I am rightwing?

Oh but just a few lines before they said that rightwingers are spreading their "hate" when engaded in any way.

FFS I still think its satire if this shit already made it to Baby und Familie the fucking Rabbthole is deeper than I could have ever imagined.

Thanks Holla Forums every single time I come here I find things that make me rage quit the intrnet for the day.

this is disgusting

Why? Is that some reputable magazine? Im derzeitigen Jahr gibt es keine Satire mehr

Well, Breitbart is reporting on it, so I assume its not a Jew author?

British lass that brit/pol/ drools over.

The leader of this organisation is a jew, a feminist and Ex-Stasi.

What did that article even say?

Probably something like "Yes your baby is racist because it cried when the rabbi sucked its bloody penis. Cmon guise it's 2016"

I wonder what they expect these teachers to even do.

Kek

Thanks for being a good goy.

Bild, Spiegel ect, now thats where I expect that (skypes want to reach the most audiance) but if they can bother to inflitrate a little magazine that supposed to be about child health for new parents and not even trying to be subtel I wonder how much subtel bullshit I already consumed even though I avoid MSM shit.

spaniards should have killed her tbh

it basically said that white babies felt uncomfortable, often even crying, around black people around blacks never relax but when they were taught, using flash cards and other methods, about black people, they weren't. So this was some expensive study using taxpayer money that just said "babies get upset about things they don't know about and don't feel upset about things they do know about"

Exactlly this, when I went to school (1st grade) my teacher praised how I unlike the others was always paying attention and not runing around, she genuinely was suprised that a kid could do 6 hours of school and not sperge out.

What they expect form the confrontation is that the rightwing parents will becom violent and start screaming their "propagande" in their faces, basically waht the lefties always do, its part projection part because they belive into their own made up bullshit.

The moment the righwing parent who was articulant enough to get "to the top" as head of PTA or wahtever acts not like the monster and retard they try to portray them its them who will go full retard because of hurt pride (if they have any) and will cause a shit tone of costs trying to get CPS and courts involved.

it's like they want people to become natsocs

How dare them.

Personal anecdote: White, grew up in Africa because reasons. My mom had a thing for pets and always tried to keep things like parrots or cats or monkeys around. We had a monkey pet that adored my mother and was very friendly to everyone in my family, but CHIMPED THE FUCK OUT if it got near one of the Africans.

Even animals don't trust blacks.

In short, you have to deliberately suppress the innate survival instinct that even BABIES know that niggers are not like them.

They probably sense the dissonance on a cellular level.

I'm so sorry for the kids growing up today being programmed since birth to trust niggers.

Figures.

Proof?

wonderful digits my frienx

Requesting the video of niggers killing horses because they don't know how to ride them

There are a lot of dogs like that too. Why? A lot of animals seem to hate niggers like Harambe who went ape on that niglet.

Not much of a kang I'm afraid. Niggers are a cosmic joke.

You really can't make this shit up.

Who are they warning?

archive.is/fnRfh
use google translate on this article

The organization is even financed by the state.

These people can't be real.

a picture of her

Not surprising in the least, though it is rather surprising Breitbart would report negatively on a Jewish-led organization… But I wager Breitbart didn't actually mention that little tidbit.

They aren't 'warning' anyone, they're attacking.

Why the fuck would you need a horse when you have a flying pyramide.

highly concentrated cancer
cuckservatives go first

The "real world" is the nightmare here.

Reminds me of when a German magazine ("Spiegel" maybe) portrayed a perfect German family as some nazy

These people look ugly as shit, and it's not age

Fuck that comic. It’s too sad.

What's the context?

There's a common test to measure self awareness, which is an indicator of intelligence and higher mental function, in animals and humans. You take a mirror and then put a mark on their face. If they look in the mirror and recognize themselves, they'll try to touch the mark somehow. Anyway, they found that white babies pass this self awareness test at a much, much younger age that black babies. They tried to explain this away as white cultures being more individualistic and black cultures were more collectivist, but that doesn't make any sense because it's the same in every culture.

Oy gevalt, get a look at that bulbous schnoz! It's a bit wide though, and her skin's a bit brown. Quadroon kikess?

that's pretty desperate

Its more than that.

Low-cog people cannot accept criticism without taking it as insult.

That's why we are where we are today, because we allowed the mindset that such was acceptable to become the norm.

You can't tell a stupid person anything negative or critical about themselves without them taking it as a direct insult, and now lots of people - even high-cogs - have been convinced that such is an appropriate viewpoint, that any criticism equates to acknowledgement of inequality and thus is objectively and morally wrong.

What tripe is this? That's an asian characteristic. I swear this anti-racism anti-gender fanaticism is going too far. People are willfully ignoring the way things actually are and making up falsehoods to maintain their illusion.

It's not even about politics anymore. It's a philosophical derangement that shuns truth.

Deaf girl got bullied during her childhood, falls in love with her bully who tries to atone for his sins, bully falls of a bridge or a building by saving her who tried to commit suicide, blames herself
But later it has a happy ending as usual

Death is the only solution. Not even being edgy here. They must all die.

the frankfurt school did send their people on the "long march through the institutions"
they had to find positions in teaching, childcare, politics
leftists are controlled by media and receive the latest gospel in this manner

And the german Lügenpresse celebrating this woman as a heroine. Even death is still a mild punishment.

Looking through the kikebart comments and see stuff like this:
This is how 99% of Trump supporters I met irl are. Drives me crazy.

Oy gevalt, these Germans are buying houses in the countryside, support each other and raise their kids well! This is a complete holocaust!
No no goyim, you'd rather have 500 Syrians move in oyur village, right? You're not a nazi after all, right?

Always wanted a pet monkey. Yes, would LARP as Man in the Yellow Hat.

Its literally "OUCH! My feelings!"

Hitler was big on transgender bathrooms and gay marriage, haven't you heard?

All ethnic Germans that still have an ounce of testosterone in their veins, need to get the fuck out and move to like hungry and Poland.

Watch it burn from afar. It'll be a better show.

He was also a jewish communist homosexual meth addict who only had one testicle

Shut the fuck up, Jasnuz

This terrifies the jew.

he was a racist communist far left, far right nazi liberal
I've actually seen all these descriptions in the same cuckservative news site comment section

Leftists have become a parody of themselves.

You're not kidding. This is an actual promo poster for a tv show about an alternate future where the Germans won WWII.

name of the comic please. Am in need of some cheese happy ending manga.

The sheer dreadful horror this inspires in the jew is almost fun to watch.

Here's my OC from a while back

Yep.

White Americans still aren't ready to accept 1488, the best they can manage is DR3.

Good OC OP, saved.

thanks user

Despite of what the kike tries to convince you of aesthetics are universal.

Is this satire?

Germans, I don't understand your humour.

Please say yes.

This isn't real right?

strawberry blonde hair…my favorite.

wow, what a terrible future

It's not only real. I doubt it is fazing the general public much. Unless you are awake you don't see the propaganda.

They have spend a long time demonizing Nazis to such an extend that all you have to do to switch off the brain of the average German lemming is saying the word Nazi. Then everything goes. Everything.

Do you people ever leave the basement?

HATE AND FEAR YOUR COUNTRYMEN FOR WRONGTHINK

I hate these kikes, I really do.

And this cover was supposed to demonize the AfD

If anything it only served to elevate the position of the Dachshund.

I don't believe that for a second. They make them all attractive and happy.

literally Hitler

You have no idea.

Just look at that heading:

It's the [present day], how can you still want a disgusting patriarchal family like that?

I wonder if this is meant to demoralize us, to show us now they really don't have to hide or pretend what vindictive petty monsters they are. But all this does is fill me with disgust and rage and fills me with resolve purge these parasites.

Fuck, I was reading before that. What the hell is wrong with niggers? They can't be called human. They're some kind of creature only Lovecraft can describe and they don't belong with civilised people. How don't we isolate them and let them evolve on their own for a couple thousand years, huh? Goddamn.

Remember, even the most sinister kike kabal is still composed of humans. They are not an omniscient hive with a perfect OODA loop… they have bureaucracy and internal conflicts like any other organization.

They can make mistakes, and have institutional momentum. I suspect this is simply ZOG not really being able to react and orient itself quickly enough to handle gentile resistance; the right thing to do for them would be to soften their positions, cede some ground, and let things drift slowly away for a bit, let the gentiles get calm and complacent before resuming the kiking.

But they're only human, and even if some of them recognize the right approach they cannot get their entire institutions to shift footing on a dime. So instead they react by doubling down on their current approach, merely revealing themselves to more and more gentiles but unable to help themselves.

Every dog I've ever owned or even spent time around barked only at blacks. Dogs sense things we can't.

They can't evolve, Africa's environmental pressures direct towards low intellect and high birth rate.

Out of Africa is probably bunk for that reason, there's no evolutionary pressure in Africa that would lead to humans, more likely we evolved in northern Eurasia and one branch migrated to Africa and devolved into niggers over thousands of years.

Gandalf Speaks the Truth, but this shit disgusts Me.
The Germans have their Last Chance to Stand up for themselves and save their country on 16.10.16.

That's a good point about their momentum.
It must take ages for change to filter down the chain of command when you've got that many tentacles that far down the chain.

I worry about the western common people now. This is a book definition of getting into genocide mode.

First they will ignore. Then they laugh at and oppress and vilify. Then they attack and outright open genocide.

I believe white people will soon be called by jews to die. I believe half of the population is too cucked and will accept this process because of conformity and ignorance because they were programmed that way from the birth by education and society.

Soon the sjws and ill white brainwashed will start killing normal white people if this keep going on. The shitskins will just help them all with their "revolution" because of gibs and communism ideals.

To some degree they did, it's at least a start.

How about you stay on reddit and never come here again or kill yourself tonight?

That's a pretty big step for Breitbart. There's a big, big leap between "muh cultural incompatibility", and "mug lack of integration", to "these fuckers are trying to turn Europe non-white, and there's no reason we should accept that".

As an addendum, that author may very well be chastised for adding "non-white" in there, but it shows there are suitably red-pilled people there, even if the infrastructure is kike'd.

Good ol' Bannon may come through for us after all.

Holla Forums is always right

Fuck off faggot, there are MULTIPLE reasons for archiving and if you don't know them by now you need to LURK MOAR.

What is this DAK shit? Is it Shemitah 2.0?

So basically the tl;dr

This is what Evil looks like.

So basically the explicit tl;dr is that right-wing families are attractive, smart, affluent, modest, polite, compassionate, confident, sociable and have a strong moral compass.

The implicit tl;dr is that left-wing families don't possess any those qualities.

WEW

we're dealing with people who are miserable and want everyone else to be miserable like them. they hate things that are objectively good like beauty, health, and happiness

are you a god?

pic related

TELL ME ABOUT THE DAK.

WHY DOES HE SHITPOST THAT DATE?

its actually pretty disgusting how much visceral hatred non-whites and jews have towards blond haired people in general

Just end me fam

jesus christ

youtube.com/watch?v=__0r5M2RjCM

GO MEME SQUADS

GO AND DO BATTLE NOW

Eugenics would, largely, solve this issue. Only through such genetic modification could we accelerate evolution and make mankind, ALL of mankind, great. A few generations and all of it would be solved. Intelligence off the charts, base animal aggression stamped out, sickle cell anemia and lactose intolerance a thing for the history books.

Seems like a nice place to live

These are negative qualities you stupid goy.

Why do you want to strengthen racial competition? It's such waste of effort. Niggers are a terrible base for anything. You might as well just move mountains rock by rock. Eugenic practices on whites - now that's untapped potential.

The amount of times this turned out to be true is what redpilled me.

You're seeing a pattern which simply does not exist, goy.

Discouraging black breeding IS human eugenics. We should spread to them the benefits of sterilization from youth the way Margaret Sanger popularized abortion among the Dindus.

Might wanna start looking for a nice wife then.

Was thinking about this for a long time, might make an article finally about it. But it c ould be summed up as : everything the jews do is out of resentment.

Funny enough, it's also what red-pilled Hitler. I don't know if you've read Mein Kampf, but he talks about being basically blue-pilled and even defending Jews against anti-Semitism("why judge someone on a religion?") until he began to see the same pattern that we've all seen.

Cut all aid to Africa and you'll see famines the world has never seen before. Within half a century, I expect nigger population would fall to no more than several million - like when we first colonized Africa. That won't produce smarter niggers, but it will neutralize the threat. The remaining niggers will just scatter off into the bush and live like they have lived for thousands of years.

Lets pray to Kek that Trump will cut aid to Africa
"We just can't keep doing it folks, it's never going to end and it's only going to get worse and worse."

related

JUDEN

reality is (((problematic)))

i hate that word

gas the marxists asap

Icing on the cake.

So you could dress up as a nazi, and still not be as right-wing as some random child, if you aren't blond?

Jokes on you, I don't have a basement

The person who wrote this article and all of the sociologists involved need to be proven right on how dangerous we are to them.

They deserve death, they deserve to die, it is just that simple, these people are not reasonable, they cannot be reasoned with, and they want to label HEALTHY, TRADITIONAL FAMILIES as a "Danger"

They label us this way, as a means of breaking up the family and weakening us, as a means of rationalizing their thirst for our blood.

I fucking mean it, I am 100% serious, these people deserve to fucking die for their crimes, for they think we deserve to die for the color of our skin and for wanting our legacy to remain unspoiled by their propaganda.

The names will be added to the list.

And I praise you for those dubs now user.

Indeed

It's also possible that they interbred with pre-human apes. Read this: archive.is/3WP1a

It's called A Silent Voice (Koe no Katachi)
Here you go: mangafox.me/manga/koe_no_katachi/

they are a minority.
many of them are very powerful.
a large bulk are upper class.
many are tribalistic.
they have incentive to disempower the majority and such is done in a variety of ways.

Better to just give them a genetic disease that culls them over 3 generations or so, the world will be a much better place.

guys, i think it's because your pet that loves you and wants to protect you is picking up on your emotional ques, justified or not.

Bullshit.

I think it's instinctive, I've seen a couple go for nigs off the back of nothing. It was probably the first time they'd ever seen one and WOOF WOOF WOOF. It's probably the smell making them sick.

I welcome the skypes being so open about their motives, the German language articles I found about this had comments full of outrage. Now those people only need to work on their pattern recognition, faces and names mostly, and the pendulum swings back so hard it will send flocks of asthmatics running back to Israel.

think about this, the fringe elements of the left is now the very mainstream left

Wouldn't that actually support out of Africa theory.

Humans evolved in Africa. Some moved out and had to evolve to survive in the different environments. Africans, having never left the womb, remained in a most primitive state.

But there is no incentive to move out of a paradise on Earth to cold hell that Europe was.

Except for all the race wars and famines.

The many thousands years ago there wasn't enough niggers to have race wars and famines, that's all product of modern days. Africa is gigantic and plentiful.

ADOLF HITLER WAS RIGHT

KILL THE JEW

Can we be certain that there weren't at one point enough early humans in the plentiful parts of Africa that internal conflicts got bad enough some decided to fuck off even if it meant moving through some hostile, dry regions before reaching the good parts? Africa has a drastically different "carrying capacity" now due to European technology and (((international))) aid. We're talking about an early human population that consists entirely of nigger-like people, they wouldn't have farming or anything, they would just be picking fruits and hunting dumb, slow animals.

Also the deserts may have been smaller back then so getting to the Mediterranean Sea would have been easier. And once you're there you only have to figure out basic shelter and food sources for the mild winters. You would develop the technology gradually over thousands of years, not move to Europe and East Asia right away.

Basically the rule back then was "follow that herd of animals over there". Where ever the animals ran, the humans followed.

I just don't buy it, that niggers would willingly go to a harsher environment. They weren't able to come up with any tools even till modern era, so why would they be able to do it thousands of years ago? Africa offers free food and is just way too enormous for them to feel the need to go giant distances away.

If you were enslaved by another tribe, you'd do anything to become free.

Do you people ever archive?

That might have been possible. It'd have to happen somewhere after the split of Pan and Homo families but before evolution of the modern man. This means it would have to be very archaic humans that left Africa, which I guess is possible. I mean, considering abos are some sort of archaic strange being it suggests devolution or primitive form to begin with. Humans as they are now have likely evolved separately from each other, but they share a common ancestor which I believe can be African. Long time would have to pass, though, because Europeans and Africans have diverging genes. Besides, back then there was not a huge desert in North Africa like now. It was a savanna and mildly forested area, same with middle east.

Competition is another issue. Hunter gatherer societies can't support the populations of the modern era.

Not to mention, even if you are in a space that can support you, but there is an empty space over there that can support more people (even at a lower density) you move.

The present day nigger is defined by none of his ancestors ever having left Africa so of course he isn't the innovative, adventurous type.

But even with present day Africans there are SOME smart ones that probably could invent technology if they weren't held back by the 99.9% rest of their population. There are always outliers. Now imagine if just one family of these unusually smart niggers, say IQ 100, left Africa and in the absence of their IQ 60 relatives they were free to hoard resources and improve their skills in shelter building, fishing, you name it. It would take very, very few smart emigrants like this to make "out of Africa" viable.

No Sahara at all? So I was right, it would have been way easier to escape Africa in the past.

wait wait wait. Niggers have so high social values, so why do they get uncomfortable when put in front of a mirror (other nigger being)?
Leftists debunked their own theory again.

Go to hell, you subhuman piece of shit. We will come back alright, in honorable field gray uniforms.

Can some German user scan&upload?

every time

they have a natural repulsion to us, and we of them, because we're opposites in every regard.

I don't understand how this happened.

Splendid.

Nothing jews hate more than homogeneous white families & communities.

I can't be the only one that thinks the wifes hair looks like shit

What an inconsequential concern.

If Trump flipped, I expect it to be even worse because people would feel completely betrayed.

Out of Africa theory has been debunked so many times. They want you to believe it so you can call the niggers the "original humans", a title they love.

bump

Nice. Will incorporate into vocabulary.

Oh they are.

archive.is/qot3b

The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far. The sciences, each straining in its own direction, have hitherto harmed us little; but some day the piecing together of dissociated knowledge will open up such terrifying vistas of reality, and of our frightful position therein, that we shall either go mad from the revelation or flee from the deadly light into the peace and safety of a new dark age.

Life is a hideous thing, and from the background behind what we know of it peer dæmoniacal hints of truth which make it sometimes a thousandfold more hideous. Science, already oppressive with its shocking revelations, will perhaps be the ultimate exterminator of our human species—if separate species we be—for its reserve of unguessed horrors could never be borne by mortal brains if loosed upon the world. If we knew what we are, we should do as Sir Arthur Jermyn did; and Arthur Jermyn soaked himself in oil and set fire to his clothing one night.

This is a mind devoid of Christ and of the hope of resurrection.

If one has allowed materialism and it's deceptive strains and hubris to dominate one's psyche, then despair is the only reasonable outcome as one awaits destruction, idly pondering the void.

Finding out you are part nigger will do that to a man

Oh nooo, the horror!

A woman who knows what an oven is. No wonder the kikes are triggered.

The caucasian race has to be destroyed in their eyes.

They're pushing this ultra hard atm, even in Europe, especially Germany.

We live in crazy times, guys.

A letter on Religion H. P. Lovecraft
In 1918 H. P Lovecraft at the age of 28 wrote the following letter to his friend Maurice W. Moe

Your wonderment “What I have against religion” reminds me of your recent Vagrant essay—which I had the honor of perusing in manuscript some three years ago. To my mind, that essay misses one point altogether. Your “agnostic” has neglected to mention the very crux of all agnosticism—namely that the Judaeo-Christian mythology is NOT TRUE. I can see that in your philosophy truth per se has so small a place that you can scarcely realize what it is that Galpin and I are insisting upon. In your mind, MAN is the center of everything, and his exact conformation to certain regulations of conduct HOW EVER EFFECTED, the only problem in the universe. Your world (if you will pardon my saying so) is contracted.All the mental vigor and erudition of the ages fail to disturb your complacent endorsement of empirical doctrines and purely pragmatic notions, because you voluntarily limit your horizon—excluding certain facts, and certain undeniable mental tendencies of mankind.

In your eyes, man is torn between only two influences: the degrading instincts of the savage, and the temperate impulses of the philanthropist. To you, men are of but two classes—lovers of self and lovers of the race. To you, men have but two types of emotion—self-gratification, to be combated; and altruism, to be fostered. But you, consciously or unconsciously, are leaving out a vast and potent tertium quid —making an omission, which cannot but interfere with the validity of your philosophical conceptions. You are forgetting a human impulse that, despite its restriction to a relatively small number of men, has all through history proved itself as real and as vital as hunger—as potent as thirst or greed. I need not say that I refer to that simplest yet most exalted attribute of our species—the acute, persistent, unquenchable craving TO KNOW. Do you realize that to many men it makes a vast and profound difference whether or not the things about them are as they appear?…

I recognize a distinction between dream life and real life, between appearances and actualities. I confess to an overpowering desire to know whether I am asleep or awake—whether the environment and laws that affect me are external and permanent, or the transitory products of my own brain. I admit that I am very much interested in the relation I bear to the things about me—the time relation, the space relation, and the causative relation. I desire to know approximately what my life is in terms of history—human, terrestrial, solar, and cosmical; what my magnitude may be in terms of extension,—terrestrial, solar, and cosmical; and above all, what may be my manner of linkage to the general system—in what way, through what agency, and to what extent, the obvious guiding forces of creation act upon me and govern my existence. And if there be any less obvious forces, I desire to know them and their relation to me as well. Foolish, do I hear you say? Undoubtedly! I had better be a consistent pragmatist: get drunk and confine myself to a happy, swinish, contented little world—the gutter—till some policeman’s No. 13 boot intrudes upon my philosophic repose. But I cannot. Why? Because some well-defined human impulse prompts me to discard the relative for the absolute. You would encourage me as far as the moral stage. You would agree with me that I had better see the world as it is than to forget my woes in the flowing bowl. But because I have a certain momentum, and am carried a step further from the merely relative, you frown upon me and declare me to be a queer, unaccountable creature, “immersed…in the VICIOUS abstractions of philosophy!”

Here, then, is the beginning of my religious or philosophical thought. I have not begun talking about morality yet, because I have not reached that point in the argument. Entity precedes morality. It is a prerequisite. What am I? What is the nature of the energy about me, and how does it affect me? So far I have seen nothing which could possibly give me the notion that cosmic force is the manifestation of a mind and will like my own infinitely magnified; a potent and purposeful consciousness which deals individually and directly with the: miserable denizens of a wretched little fly speck on the back door of a microscopic universe, and which singles this putrid excrescence out as the one spot whereto to send an only-begotten Son, whose mission is to redeem those accursed fly speck-inhabiting lice which we call human beings—bah!! Pardon the “bah!” I feel several “bahs!,” but out of courtesy I only say one. But it is all so very childish. I cannot help taking exception to a philosophy that would force this rubbish down my throat. “What have I against religion?” That is what I have against it!…

Now let us view morality —which despite your preconceived classification and identification has nothing to do with any particular form of religion.Morality is the adjustment of matter to its environment—the natural arrangement of molecules. More especially it may be considered as dealing with organic molecules. Conventionally it is the science of reconciling the animal Homo (more or less) sapiens to the forces and conditions with which he is surrounded. It is linked with religion only so far as the natural elements it deals with are deified and personified. Morality antedated the Christian religion,and has many times risen superior to coexistent religions. It has powerful support from very non-religious human impulses. Personally, I am intensely moral and intensely irreligious. My morality can be traced to two distinct sources, scientific and aesthetic. My love of truth is outraged by the flagrant disturbance of sociological relations involved in so-called wrong; whilst my aesthetic sense is outraged and disgusted with the violations of taste and harmony thereupon attendant. But to me the question presents no ground for connexion with the groveling instinct of religion. However—you may exclude me from the argument, if you will. I am unduly secluded though unavoidably so. We will deal only with materials that may presumably lie within my feeble reach. Only one more touch of ego. I am not at all passive or indifferent in my zeal for a high morality. But I cannot consider morality the essence of religion, as you seem to. In discussing religion, the whole fabric must bear examination before the uses or purposes are considered. We must investigate the cause as well as alleged effects if we are to define the relation between the two, and the reality of the former. And more, granting that the phenomenon of faith is indeed the true cause of the observed moral effects; the absolute basis of that phenomenon remains to be examined. The issue between theist sand atheists is certainly not, as you seem to think, the mere question of whether religion is useful or detrimental. In your intensely pragmatic mind, this question stands paramount—to such an extent that you presented no other subject of discussion in your very clever Vagrant article. But the “agnostic” of your essay must have been a very utilitarian agnostic (that such “utilitarian Agnostics” do exist, I will not deny. Vide any issue of The Truth-seeker! But are they typical?)! What the honest thinker wishes to know, has nothing to do with complex human conduct. He simply demands a scientific explanation of the things he sees. His only animus toward the church concerns its deliberate inculcation of demonstrable untruths in the community. This is human nature. No matter how white a lie may be—no matter how much good it may do—we are always more or less disgusted by its diffusion. The honest agnostic regards the church with respect for what it has done in the direction of virtue. He even supports it if he is magnanimous, and he certainly does nothing to impair whatever public usefulness it may possess. But in private, he would be more than a mere mortal if he were able to suppress a certain abstract resentment, or to curb the feeling of humor and so-called irreverence which inevitably arises from the contemplation of pious fraud, howsoever high-minded and benevolent.

The good effects of Christianity are neither to be denied, nor lightly esteemed, though candidly I will admit that I think them overrated. For example,the insignia of the Red Cross is practically the only religious thing about it. It is purely humanitarian and philanthropic, and has received just as much of its vitality from agnostic—or Jewish—sources, as from Christian sources…. These nominally Christian societies usurp the lion’s share of social service merely because they are on the ground first. Free and rational thought is relatively new, and rationalists find it just as practicable to support these exiting Christian charities as to organize new ones that might create a division of energy and therefore decrease the efficiency of organized charity as a whole. And by the way—was not Belgium relief work largely non-religious? I may be mistaken —but all this is aside from my main argument anyway. I am not protesting against the recognition of Christianity’s accomplishments. This has nothing to do with absolute basis of faith.

Le go back to cuckchan forced meme
get the fuck out
both sites are the same
this place is more a shithole though and its slower

Well if you didn't need to go back before, you sure as shit do now.

Nah
go back to reddit cuckboy

Easily shown as false when you compare reaction to the google/skype shit.

Yeah man, the document that say "we hold it as self-evident that we are all created equal" is a great achievement. The U.S. was born pozzed and its constitution is intrinsically leftist by design.

You are an idiot.

Go back to your containment board cuck. Christianity is a false religion.

The best part is how you think I can't see you hopping across threads every time you post some D&C.

And so begins the D&C.

Nah man, we can stick to this secular approach we've been fucking around with for the past 30 years, ya'know those people pushing for the destruction of the white family in Academia? Those people are Christians, Promiscuous women who tell you to be sex positive? Christian.

I mean hell, the only people have white kids these days are all atheists or humanists.

We must all become humanist if we want to preserve our race!

This to be quite honest my racial family. Cuckservativism is actually just american conservativism in a system where both sides have always agreed on (((liberalism))) and (((the values of the "enlightenment"))).

He has a theological opinion that differs from yours m88. Didn't see any of us calling out the guy dragging out "only christianity can fix this" as being a D&C agent despite making a divisive theological stand.

The constitution was referring to white men only. I mean they even put niggers down as counting towards 3/5 of a person for population purposes to decide number of congressmen.

I'm starting the list. This bitch made me do it. I'm looking for bastards that shamelessly promote this hatred for me and people like me.

I'll accept the argument that "the founding fathers simply didn't forsee a world where kenyan musselmen would be the president trying to hand it down to a woman controlled by hebrews", but it's still on them for not putting down "we hold this truth to be self evident that all white males are created equal".

I still wouldn't wouldn't agree considering men vary wildly in quality as the experimental gender having the most geniuses and retards, but it would've been a better foundation to be sure. I'll still also always contend that you can't just take one step on leftism and call it a day, one step starts a mental journey all the same… If we conclude that all white men are equal and that fairness is a guiding and holy doctrine then eventually somebody is going to pen down marxism all the same.

looking for people specifically in america.

White men aren't created equal either you crypto-leftist shitstain.

I request a mod show my post history. I'm not D&C'ing anything. The United States is pozz itself given a state. This is a historical fact.

Remember do add relevant links next to the names for redpilling later

Nice paraphrasing, d&c faggot.

You know the jews won completely when someone unironically sees that image and thinks its bad

That's my plan. It would be fantastic to have grandchildren with those traits as well.

Since nobody posted it

They didn't think anyone would be retarded enough to consider a nigger a person.
Its talking about people should have equal rights, not that they're equal. Remember the full thing is:

See, you're yesterday's leftist. First liberalism for white men, then liberalism for all men. And here we are today. Gay marriage is written in the U.S. Constitution. It was written in there by the "Founding Fathers" when they enshrined liberalism as the founding principle of the United States. This is liberalism running its course. And just like every other leftist, you gasp for some unprincipled exception to liberalism. You are a cuckservative. Your whole drive is simply to preserve the liberalism you're familiar with, all the while ignoring that the liberalism you like inevitably gives birth to the liberalism you dislike.

Equal right are bul-fucking-shit. A child should not have the same rights and responsibilities as an adult because they are not fucking equal. Unequal rights for unequal men. This is a perennial truth acknowledged since ancient times, yet then came the Enlightenment crying about "muh equality".

Like I said – cryptoleftist.
>>>Holla Forums

I honestly have never heard this
what replaces it then?

Law is explicit statement and not rooted in any implicit understanding… I understand they thought this, but it was still a bad foundation to not write it down explicitly.
Not good enough, frankly.

But see, I cannot say I agree with that either. Republics always fail and shatter for these very reasons. That is all I was saying. For those of us who disagree with liberalism full-stop there's nothing good about the constitution.

Its not everyone else's fault that you're reading it literally because you don't know how to read things that are centuries old. You're like one of the retarded liberals that think the second amendment is referring to putting regulations on gun rights when it says "well regulated militia"

im pretty sure us anons are already there

Then who should have rights, then?

I don't know how to understand hardcore leftists other than that their worldview is a total inversion of what is good and beautiful.

Well it wasn't law, it was actually in the declaraition of independence rather than the constitution. Meanwhile the 3/5 bit was actually in the constitution in Article 1, section 2.

Quite the opposite – I am the one rightly arguing that the constitution of the US was something like Pandora's Box. A document that paved the way to liberalism through the cultural changes it kickstarted, and its subsequent reinterpretation.

You have yet to present an alternative.

That's why they used that language. They didn't consider non-whites as people. There is actually no stronger outlook than that. Your modification requires you and us to define what we are in terms of non-whites. You're essentially agreeing that there is only one species, homo sapiens sapiens.

Again, consider what they meant. They didn't know about eugenics. They were arguing against people getting a certain aristocratic status that can never be taken from them even if they eventually end up with an idiot heir. It was to allow people to rightly rise and fall as the eugenic landscape changes.
What? So you want the idiot heir to have a permanent prominence that is undeserved and unearned?

You are inattentive.

It doesn't matter.
Egalitarianism is a slippery slope.

Of course it matters. You're agreeing that it's a living document and putting things into the founders mouths that weren't there. The proper response is to add all the correct context back in. Are you even founding stock, bro?

That's not an alternative, retard. We had unequal rights when this country was founded. Only landed, white men could vote.

Yes, they were the leftists of their time. Blank slate-ist cretins. "muh social mobility" is propaganda, just like "muh equal pay".

That was an unprincipled exception to egalitarianism. Egalitarianism for a few always transforms into egalitarianism for all.

The proper response is to acknowledge that it is unsalvageable and burn it to a crisp.

Exactly, it was always an aristocracy. The difference is that you can earn and lose your position because there are no titles. This is by default far more eugenic than aristocratic systems that are locked in.
The only thing left undone is to consider birthrates of the people in general.

You sound like a fucking cuck ready to bow for whoever has a crown regardless of whether they're doing anything to benefit you or not.

I can tell you've never actually read any eugenicist books from the turn of the 20th century if that's what you're saying. Read more faggot.

No. I can clearly tell you aren't founding stock, either.

False. Evolution does not care about petty social nomenclature. Pre-enlightenment European regimes were far more eugenic than post-enlightenment ones. The U.S. has never been eugenic. It has been from the start a drainage for refuse.

Why do you think civilisational advancement slowed down and continues to slow down starting with the late 19th century?

No, I sound like someone who abides by Natural Law and strives for harmony. You on the other hand sound like a leftist who is envious of his betters.

I read something far better retard. Population genetics textbooks. You have no idea what you're talking about. Every trait is heritable. Every single trait. Regression to the mean takes CENTURIES. Social mobility has always been and will always be nothing but a liberal lie pushed by envious trash.

Yes, when they all married their cousins because they had the titles. Super eugenic.

George wasn't one damned bit better than them, he was taxing them while doing no real governing of the colonies, and its due to natural law that his rule was overthrown.

Evolution will occur in line with social nomenclature when said nomenclature dictates that intermarriage over successive generations is a good thing.

Keep proving your historical illiteracy.

I am talking about whole societies. You're talking about irrelevant royal lines. I don't care about any crown, but society being ordered according to Natural Law.

You have no idea what you're talking about.

You're the one supporting nobles and being opposed to the American Revolution so the royal line of the crowned king is obviously relevant.

See, in typical leftist fashion, you reframe the argument in a tribalist fashion – the British crown was your enemy, therefore anyone who sees your whole political project for the joke that it is must necessarily be arguing for the British crown.

You have a narrow mind. Which is expected. You wouldn't be a leftist otherwise.

Natural law is a delusion concocted by would be retards like yourself who have not the slightest inkling of the real science of biology.

It's always been the edgy philosowanks that delude themselves into thinking they know shit about how nature works, too.

On the contrary, faggot. Humans are able to produce better or worse grades of stock in themselves, just as they can in animals. When social norms, like inbreeding, become prevalent in societies- like European aristrocracy or Arab populations- their genetic makeup will reflect it. The idea that evolution is unaffected by social norms is foolish.

As an example:

There were two options at the time, revolution or subservience to King George, if you're really going to pull a "both sides are dumb" argument I'm just going to consider your posts shitposting.

Natural Law is cold, hard truth. Order governs everything in nature. Of course, leftists deny the existence of order, so it is expected that they would deny the existence of Natural Law, of the patterns that emerge from that order.

Inbreeding has not been prevalent in European societies for at least 1600 years. Like I said, you have no idea what you're talking about. You're cherry picking some extremely rare examples of oddballs royal families and extrapolate from that like a cretin.

False.

Got it.

Denying your false dichotomy is not shitposting, shitbrain.

>>>Holla Forums

You've yet to propose an alternative so yeah, you're just obviously shitposting and trying to get reactions.

That isn't automatically better. That's like reading macro-economics books.
Right back at ya
Of course they are.
No, it can be done in one or two generations. Have you ever considered the drivers of that? Hint: It has to do with the amount of genetic material not retained from one generation to the next.
No, people lose and gain. Atavism where likeness is concerned is part of this. People in lower classes can end up with better genes. Sometimes it's just because the parents never utilized them, others because they hadn't combined in that way before. Does it happen often? Irrelevant. It does happen.

That's exactly what's happening. He's either a yuropoor or a midwestern german who has been here only about 100 years. He thinks they should have made a Reich immediately, and that the entire system that was put into place was doomed to failure from the start because it's faulty.
He is not considering that every empire set up in any fashion has gone through this process no matter how strange its foundation is. The only difference is that this time we can look back and see what went wrong, we can read anything that was said by the founders, and we can compare previous civilizations, none of this was possible in the decline phases of other civilizations.

I actually did, and even if I had not, it doesn't matter. You can point out the inherent worthlessness of liberalism without positing an alternative. We're discussing leftism after all and how the U.S. is leftist by design.

1682- King George I married his first cousin, Sophia Dorothea
1705- King George II married his third cousin, Caroline
1761- King George III married his second cousin, Charlotte
1795- King George IV married his first cousin, Caroline
1818- King William IV married his third cousin, Adelaide
1840- Queen Victoria married her first cousin, Albert, and the House of Saxe-Coburg and Gotha begins

kek

No, it's the most rigorous domain in biology. You're too obviously clueless so this discussion is not worth continuing. Stick to national geographic junk.

Shit for brain like all leftists. What was the population of England in 1682 moron?

Around 5.2-5.3 million. Which means they only had about 2.6 million potential spouses to choose from.

So, can a lawsuit for discrimination of some sort arise from this?

Rotten whites…rotten whites…rotten whites….

to the list they go

You're just incapable of running thought experiments. This empire is likely close to what you have in mind, but the same thing happened there:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mamluk_Sultanate_(Cairo)

Wew lad. That's some pretty significant philosophical baggage.

bump

Found a scan, will run it through OCR
demofueralle.files.wordpress.com/2016/09/rechte-eltern.pdf

>>>/pdfs/4363