Fucking Nazis

Fucking Nazis

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7XExjrZxTdk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Weak bait/10

I laughed …
Incoming leftyfag sperg in 3…2..1…

I don't like the nazis. Eugenics is a fucking great idea, but the nazis put all the west off of it.

Agree! To be honest fuck Nazis and Hitler. They declared war on us.

wut?

Let me go ahead and edit your statement for you user so it's correct.
The kikes manipulated the west through the media into rejecting it. Before the war the American people were in line with these ideas.

Let me go ahead and edit your statement for you user so it's correct.
The Kikes declared war on Germany well before the war and used their power and influence to rope the west into destroying them because they ousted the banking cartels from their country along with the rampant degeneracy of the Weimar republic that filled the pockets of the jews with their precious sheckles.

stupid hitler got tricked by kikes then

they put the west off the idea of it.
can't say even fucking say "hey guys, maybe we should subsidized people with 110+ IQ having babies" but you can't fucking do that because you'll have to acknowledge the genetic component of IQ, and you'll be like the nazis.

yeah, okay.

Nazis are cucks. Hitler liked muslims and Arabs and other shit skins. That's why Hitler declared war on America and the west.

dumb Nazicuck detected

You're not understanding. I'm not going to bust your chops for it. Alot of people are in the dark because we've been indoctrinated and lied to for so long, everythign mainstream is an outright fabrication. Go ahead and watch this documentary, it's a bit long but you'll be thankful you did. You'll have a working knowledge of the timeline

youtube.com/watch?v=7XExjrZxTdk

Hitler only fixed Germans economy to go to war with other countries

6 hours nazi propaganda gibberish debunked with a single sentence lol

And what are you? A kkk fag?
Your understanding of the history is that of a kindergartner.
I have no problem with Muslims and arabs or niggers as a matter of fact. As long as they keep to themselves and leave my people be.
It's the kike that has driven division among the races through their usery. You should read the Talmud and see what it has to say about you Goyim. Perhaps maybe when you understand whats actually going on in the world your tune might change. Lurk More

I know what you mean, society would rather blame esoteric immigrants and kikes instead of women.

Women are the enemies of humanity

Queue the leftyfag spammer from last night.
Back to slide the boards again I see.

i am cucked by the BBC

but hitler was dumbass who never learned anything from ww1

Germans are the most embarrassing of all (((white people)))
We should’ve nuked them instead of the japs.

December 11, note the date.
The CIA loves using numbers like that.
Another fake news.

You put all this effort into sloppily proxy jumping, spamming half ass'd threads to muck up the catalogue. You've been at it for days now. Don't you think your time would be more well spent doing something to better yourself? You do know that nothing you're doing is changing anything right? And every user with a brain can see that you're samefagging with proxies right? Maybe you're getting paid. That would explain alot. Who knows, who cares. Have a wonderful unproductive day user.

Yeah man! Fuck Germans and Europe.

Hi Merkel! What'cha doing on this image board? It's time for you to suck Ahemds penis.

Hitler didn't fix the economy, the Lausanne Conference of 1932 did and he just rode the wave.

Literally first shit post I made itt
Have no idea what’s going on but just felt like talking some shit. Much humble appogizes.

Unfortunately user you are mistaken, you are replying to 2 different people, Thanks, you too user

t. m..m.m….m..m..meltdown

Obviously not. He is a painter and a bum. He has spent most of his time to parasite himself as a sloppy artist and he never went to an economy school.

They don't make crates big enough to store all these s.

Perhaps you should return to facebook and remain there this time.

wordfiltered?

w.e.w.

This post was awful, just like OP

Not as nearly as awful as the Nazis. I mean look at this faggot, the Nazis even fail when they die.

No, that picture is of a dead Red Army soldier. The Finns would pose the dead before they froze solid as a sort of scarecrow at the end of a sight line. The idea was to intimate the Red Army soldiers into fearing that there were snipers or pre-ranged artillery in the area, so that they would slowly move across open ground. Also they stole his boots because of all the things the Red Army did screw up in the Winter War, boots were not one of the problems. Food, yes; dress uniforms, no.

based finns

the frank sisters were fucking hot as fuck man

underrated

Is that an oven joke?

i wanna fuck nazis ;)

Me too user.

would kill for/10

you aren't Holla Forums, you're from reddit.

Female "nazi's" who dress like that are just coalburners leeching off the beta section of the "nazi" movement. Quit posting them, the ideal woman is in a dress, and looks cute, nice, and not like a slut.

but it was only one.

user, i think they're polish

See this is how they should look like.

I can in fact guarantee that they are not.

No.

Ok, Grandpa.

Wait a minute… I think I know who's behind these posts!

MY GRANDAD DIED AT AUSCHWITZ …

HE FELL OUT OF THE WATCH TOWER……..

HAHAHA, SO FUNNY AND ORIGINAL

I haven't preached anything, you stupid cunt. I've just posted pictures of NS girls. Join me, it's fun.

No.

meep meep people just like hitler cause it's an edgy thing to do t.b.h. no homo

Wow, you are dumb

Some traditionalist she is.

A lot of people refer to mudslimes as "beards", although that seems quite doubtful in this case due to where she listed it.

Remember pederasty was tradition in some places too, though. Plus, beards are for closet faggots anyway.

jesus Hitler christ, some of those are tranny-tier. 6 and 14 are the only ones I wouldn't consider untouchable, and if I knew they larped as nazis that would move them into the same category, unless they're just complete autistss.

no you can't. they are there for the 'scene' and it means they'll jump on any cock that is trendy. including nonwhite considering they probably had to reinvent themselves to be nadsees

If I had a month I could END White genocide.