Final Boss Soros speaks

Europe must accept Refugees and pay 30 billion a year

archive.is/fPnvx

7 point plan for the brown european-mongrel race:

Because the alternative would be white, homogenous nations.

The population should not see their doom. The extermination of white people should follow an orderly plan.

Payed by debt or tax dollars.

Relocate them directly into the EU. The jews demand it.

Goys, the poor refugees would really love to stay in Serbia, Greece or other countries that dont pay shit, but people dont want them there. Tough luck Germany.

More blacks are needed. Instead of stopping the breeding programs they should be extended.

Only if Europe becomes like the islamic and african hell holes these migrants are escaping from, they will feel comfortable and welcomed. Get to work, goyim.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/2BddV
archive.is/zxaH8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'm mad.

Fuck Soros, that paedophile.

Remember, where does Soros live again?

Soros isn't the final boss. Clinton is the Disc 1 Final Boss. Soros may as well be a lategame or mid-game turning point boss. There are probably not many layers behind Soros, hopefully.

No one knows where he lives, he has multiple mansions and a lot of security.

This push is too much. I don't think the EU will handle this, it will probably break off into western cucked nations and new V5(V4 + Austria). The western cucks will accept the Soros bullcrap plan and the V5 will get closer with Russia. The only chance for western cucks is Trump.

I want cuckchan to vacate this earth

Yeah it probably won't, the first shitskin wave had too big redpilling effect. V4 will never ally with Russia though and even if it does, this is not a good idea.
Europe must stand on its own again and Central Europe must not fall.

Of course it won't ally itself with Russia, I am saying it will just get closer ties with it, with the way Russia dealt with Soros I think it will be quite logical.

Good luck with Hungary and Poland than, and forget about the baltic states. Dividing Central Europe is a dumb move.

Well after the breaking of the EU, the western and eastern parts won't be really friendly towards each other so they will have to look for alternatives.

The old money Central Banking kikes like the Rothschilds, Schiffs, Warburgs, etc. are much higher up the food chain, and are the ones calling the shots. Unless of course theres some fucking other top of the pyramid like a ayy lmao or spoopy demon god.

It's pointless to talk about what will happen after EU breaks apart at the moment. What needs to be done is to encourage each European country to break free from the EU by themselves, without the help of the outside influences.
V4 divides Central Europe and sucking Russia's cock will only strengthen EU and NATO influence in Poland and the baltics.
Making trade agreements or whatever with Russia should come when we're standing on both feet again.

Also, why do you think that EE will hate the WE and vice versa? It's not that simple user.

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

Soros is not the final boss though, the fact that he is so open about the shit he does makes that extremely clear, look up the Rotschilds newfag.

Because if it breaks into these two blocks, the western part will be still under control of globalists kikes and they are very vengeaful, so they will put some crap about broken contracts and paying penalties.

Why do points 1 and 2 directly contradict each other?

I've got a great migration policy that will cost far less than 30 billion euros: all "refugees" have to get the fuck out of europe. those that refuse get a bullet in their head.

You guys clearly don't understand how fiction properly works, including the TV tropes faggot. There is a lot more behind Soros, but he is still the final boss.

People like Clinton are essentially stage bosses. They have influence within a single nation and sometimes beyond it, but while dangerous, they are still confronted earlier on. Soros is the one who pulls the greater strings that allow these people to operate, while still presenting himself. Much like the Emperor, he is known, but the extent of his abilities are hidden.

Thus, Soros is the final boss. The Rothschilds are the end boss of the series as a whole. And behind them is their father the devil, who you can read about in the settings backstory.

Hitler dubs confirm

He's a slick bastard. At a surface level, most of his rhetoric appears level headed, and goal oriented, notice he lures you into believing he can weave a solution to a common crisis. Of course, Holla Forums is not full of normies and we see right through this hook-nosed bastard.

His nose really shows through in certain quotes too.

God forbid that money should be given to young white couples who start families like Hitler and Gaddafi did.

Who's going to fine them?

What would happen if the Jew's fines were ignored?

Our president recently bowed down to ADL kikes, promised to "fight antisemitism" and give kikes 65 billion $ for "restitution". And guy who rule Poland is christianised jew.

He's not, he's talking about (((regaining control))) over borders like Bulgaria's.

Oh you mean subversive kike? Jesuit, Marrano, Donmeh, they infiltrate any and all religions and infrastructure while keeping true to their Talmudic principles. The Christian part is only a front, he still follows judaism, they even gave terms for lying to the goyim such as Babba Kamma and Pilpul.

Yes, Kaczyński grandfather was baptised jew, in rank of general in Russian Empire army. He emigrated to Poland after revolution. After 1945 Kaczyński family was on good terms with communist party. Recently he sayed literally "judaism is my religion too".

Polish goverment is kosher from late 80's, when Jaruzelski sold Poland to Rockefeller.

archive.is/2BddV
archive.is/zxaH8