ITS HAPPENING

Im about to receive this little alien doll to hug in bed.

Yep I have no gf (temp) and don't fuck my sexdolls.

It sleeps 50 times more comfortable if she sleeps with me.

Even my exgf thinks she is cute af.

Why don't you posses a sexdoll yet?.

This is for hugging.

The legs are for fucking.

Other urls found in this thread:

jmdoll.com/en/product-89-1.html
youtube.com/watch?v=fRj34o4hN4I
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Anyone who uses sex dolls or fleshlights or equivalents is deluding himself. Go for the real thing or accept your loneliness.

No sexdoll Cause…
Not pervert
Not eternal virgin
Not lonelyfag
Not pathetic
Not a loser
Not a numale
Not a kike
Not a fat lardass
Not ugly
Cause Chad

Feels good man t.b.h KYS

because I don't have a job, and have very little money

neet

I am in college, so no.

What a fucking normalcuck

At least im not black..

You're such a black person . You can't be white am I right?

This is my exgf fyi

You are the virgin here

Ze lijkt een beetje autistisch oetz

Nog nooit opgevallen. Met autisme naar t vwo, ze
zitten ertussen.

Is kut maar geef het 2 maandjes en er staat weer wat nieuws op de stoep.

What the fuck are you doing here, gtfo.

Waar heb je je ayy lmao waifu besteld, linkje maybe?

Hier maar hij is tijdelijk out of order. Je kan ze mailen en specifiek om haar vragen.

Hier jmdoll.com/en/product-89-1.html

Hey stop talking in Nazi fucken Krauts

fakakta fagala

is this better for ya u damn kike?

The end of 3dpd is near. Just need this technology to advance a little more

it is needs to talk and seem human before it to do that

Hey OP, your friendly neighborhood degenerate footfag here. I'd like to see photos of this thing's feet, I'm curious if they look any good. Thanks.

She will be a new cat on 8ch. Because she is cute af!!!!!!!!!!!!. Her feet looks good fh.

its about 200 dollars. that nothing.

nice doll, goy

How hard would it be to convert one of these foam dolls into a robowaifu really? The mechanical side of things should be pretty straight forward . The AI software side…ehh maybe not so easy.

How much did you pay for this?

Literally the third post above yours, you dumb blind lazy nigger

i sleep comfortably alone, u loser creep

You clearly have never done electrical engineering, between the size of the hardware you would need for articulated movement and the noise it would generate, you would quickly lose any interest
precise movement is fucking hard to engineer if you use nothing but servos, and servos have to be pretty fucking big and robust otherwise you risk destroying all of them by trying to interact with the damn thing, and the technology behind cyber-muscle is incredibly infantile right now, to use the experimental stuff would be a fortune you could not afford.
Software would actually be the easiest part of developing a robowaifu, because it costs virtually nothing to create, but takes lots of time to make something deceptively realistic, but then you have to engineer a way to interact with the software, either via keyboard or voice recognition, and the more complex you want it the more expensive it will get, because you will need a speech synthesizer, voice recognition and analysis, facial recognition and then have to build up it's responses to various stimuli so it can detect your mood, determine context from conversations, recognize inflection for statement vs query, etc.

Heh, back at you. You clearly have never done any software engineering if you think believable AI with human-like appeal is anywhere close to feasible. And conflating cost with ease is an obvious fallacy as well. Beyond that, you're also clearly out of touch with current electrical and mechanical engineering advances in the field of humanoid robotics. The little armature-type engineering problem I suggested here is child's play compared to robotics solutions that are already deployed out into the field today.
youtube.com/watch?v=fRj34o4hN4I

Want to know how we all know you're a fugly landwhale?

cuz u r projecting?

No. Try again.

Yes, go project somewhere else. Hire yourself as a siege weapon

Wrong again.
Heh good one. Especially coming from an effective round of trebuchet artillery. Last chance.

oh she's a naughty naughty alien girl

… people should not design their own sex dolls without an artists or sculptors second opinion.

OK that's a good point . You a sculptor or artist?

anything wrong here is u, u dense motherfucker

ENNNNNNGH. Wrong again. Sorry you couldn't get it in three goes. Chans are no place for women of you're volume. Back to lebbit, kthxbai.

oh, so u r leaving now? Goodbye

speaks for itself…

Uh w8 what? There are femanons at 8ch?

This

r u related with ? Do u have the same father, whos also your brother?

OP here

Don't be so retarded and paranoid.

I do software engineering as a hobby, but I never suggested anything more complex than a chatbot that is "deceptively realistic", which would be sufficient for completely desperate fuckboys.
That video is neat and all but doesn't actually invalidate my statement about the noise problem. People would have a really hard time hearing their waifu's speech synthesizer over the whirring of motors and servos giving it life-like movement.

I still live with my parents.

(checked)

You don't run DLL files, whoever drew this is a fucking retard.

both, and the proportions on that thing are all sorts of fucked. Reminds me of the new Battle Angel movie. One should not try and emulate anime into reality without the proper understanding of anatomy.

did you customize the whole thing or give the person references?

all you had to do was say so, anons

You lack vision user. This robot is so advanced, it does run DLL files. While cooking a tasty breakfast too.

The world will tremble before its power.

what if you controlled it with hydraulics embedded inside a specialized bed?

What if the whirring of motors and servos only makes you harder?

Some of us actually want an anthropomorphic robot to fuck, not just a fake woman.

More like

3DPD, NOT EVEN ONCE.

Think about it. Or just look it up. It's proven in your DNA. What it implies is what we already know. That women double up on chads and leave half the men to die as virgins.

I think you mean that there exist twice as many female ancestors in general.
Unless you're implying that every single human is the product of some severe incest.

That's the implication, yes. It's not me suggesting it, it's your DNA. Incest isn't that big a deal if the relation is distant enough, and "enough" is pretty much second cousins and beyond. Hell, the arab world is like 50% first cousin incest and they survive. They are totally fucked up but they survive.

Mmmmm, sweet cousin incest. Love me some of that!

You can't deny that it's awful goofy to say "you have twice as many female ancestors" though.

Well by running they could mean injecting since it's part of her software and not running by itself, I guess.

It sounds goofy but it's genetically provable. It's objective fact.

Again, "you" meaning an individual, has 2, 4, 8 and various powers of two ancestors. The only way it's possible for incest to work and have more female than male ancestors is father-daughter (but not grandfather-daughter) incest every time

and I mean having exactly twice as many female ancestors

All it means is that the top 50% of men breed with on average two different women, while the bottom 50% of men don't breed at all. This is not complicated. The offspring of those top 50% don't need to all breed with their half-siblings, there are still plenty more potential mates that they aren't related to for many generations. This isn't hard to understand.

Ok, that's ancestors in general, not ancestors per person.

Same thing. We're all related anyway.

How do you stop the batteries on your fleshlight from continually going flat?

The Future

kek

Here beginning anew
the ever pressing vice of language
reading pounds it in and excites me
it pounds it in

OK Mr. hobbyist, please produce a desperate fuckboys compatible chatbot for us. I'll wait.

Well it's not actually the same if it doesn't work mathematically.
Being all related anyway doesn't justify the figure either, in this context.
You might be able to say: you have 50% as much variation in your paternal DNA due to a single man having sex with multiple women and half of the male male offspring after several generations breeding with the females. It is not true to say: you have twice as many female ancestors.

This is all approximately speaking, describing mechanisms and general ratios, not actual numbers, of course.

It's literally the same thing. People just feel icky when they think about the implications of it. People complain about the incest implications, but I think they're mostly just mad about the implication that women are much more genetically successful than men, partially because men feel disenchanted by this, but largely because it dispels the feminist notion that men have always had it better than women.

No one's arguing about the gender politics or whatever, this is a math/logic thing.
It's not the same because DNA travels vertically, so someone that is an ancestor can share DNA with someone who is not an ancestor. As long as there is one, a gap in breeding; and two, a vertical flow of DNA, you can retain the ratio without doubling up ancestors. And father-daughter incest isn't nearly as common as cousin-cousin incest. Thus the DNA ratio sans the ancestor doubling.

male uterus transplants (implants?) will screw up the math. what do ?

If you go back far enough you'd start doubling up ancestors because there are simply twice as many men breeding compared to women. But again, this isn't actually a huge deal genetically.

I also fail to see how father-daughter incest would somehow be less of a problem than other kinds. I thought that was just a meme from Holla Forumstards wanting to fug their own lolis. I understand how recessive genes work, and don't see how a father and daughter wouldn't have a very high risk of passing on a recessive gene together.

Fuck, you're right.
How do you even count male uteroids?
Whose sperm do you use?
Maybe you just go with sperm?

Ok sure but assuming someone only lives to be a grandparent, there are only three people any given female can fuck and be doubling ancestors, and none of them are likely. What's more likely, and what fits with not only the general principle of more women breeding and the genetic statistics is breeding, skipping a few generations, and inbreeding.
I don't recall saying it was less of a problem, just that father daughter, or, I guess, grandfather grand daughter incest is the only way to double up ancestors such that the female to male ratio is maximized.
choose one

If someone gave me a sexdoll I would beat them with it.