MODS MUST STOP FALSE IDOLATRY

BY ALLOWING THE HERESY OF FALSE IDOLATRY THE MODS WILL GO TO HELL, ITS NOT TOO LATE TO REPENTANCE.

YOU MUST BAN KEK POSTERS AND PROHIBIT KEK IDOLATRY ONLY BY DOING THAT YOU WILL NOT PROVOKE GODS ANGER BY THE WORK OF YOUR HAND

REMEMBER THE MODERATION OF THIS BOARD IS THE WORK OF YOUR HAND

reported

So clearly a false book its not even funny.

Shitty bait fam

You cant stop my meme magic

Your God is weak, and you are a weak minded fool from a line of weak minded fools who were first convinced that your weak God, who even by his own lore never acted outside of a tiny area in the middle east, was actually the ruler of all the gods, and then, in a brazen act of arrogance, that he was the ONLY god. You have told this lie over and over for more than a thousand years.

We don't believe you, or your kike god any more.

sage goes in all fields

Tried and true mark of any semite religion.

captcha: excali

You have no power here, servant of MorJewth.

I dont think you should visit this board if memes trigger you that much

You know what is idolatry, saying the Bible is Gods words and that Jesus is God.

No man can know God, he is the great beyond, therefor the belief in Holy Books, prophets, messiahs and the Logos is all a form of idolatry.

Religion was the ancient way to keep barbarians in line. Also the earliest governments.

Youre a cuckold, a pussy, and likely a fucking failure if you need to attribute anything good in your life to "God"

Also, devout Christfags are some of the worst, most greedy, conniving people imaginable.

"Heh, ill just cuck my whole life for an ETERNITY of paradise! Then ill fuck all the kids and whores and do awwwl the druga I want heheheh!!"

There are only 8 true gods, and one of them realy likes to lurk Holla Forums
gas yourself kike

"Free will is a myth. Religion is a joke. We are all pawns controlled by something greater. Memes. - Dubs 3:33

kek posters call christianity a desert religion

Accurate, Kekism is the religion of a river-delta.

Abrahamism is the religion of the empty and death desert.

Whos rule is this?

Does He acknowledge the existence of other gods?

Yeah because amphivian creatures sure thrive in the barren wastelands that spawned your kike cult

Christians, although they don't know it, are non-Abrahamic of the order of Melchizedek.
The line of Seth.

No, Christianity is a mixture of Roman-Hellenic-Syrian-Egyptian concepts, so it's not pure kikery, but compared to the West even a lot of old Greek stuff is basically kikery.

What does Haqet say about muh double-dubs?

The original Kek spammers (not the retards that jumped on the bandwagon later) are most likely members of the Temple of Set (look it up)

Christcucks are not any better though.

Obvious divide and conquer thread.

It's hard to define Christianity.

I agree with you'Z All taht the Churches be done fucked up.

Paul/Saul is a kike.
The Book of Enoch deserves Canonization.
The Berlin Codex was the reason the kikes turned on the Nazirites.

It's very easy to define Christianity, we have more then enough information to do it historically.

Your heresy towards glorious Kek deprived you of those quads

Cry about it, OP.

Holla Forums is the religion of peace.