Watching 2011 film

go back to cuckchan faggot

I can't I've been banned for 30 days :(

I got permabanned for legit posting an action figure on Holla Forums of all places

Actually go anywhere else but here. You're a faggot and nobody likes you here. Any board will tell you the same.

What is "dabbing"?
Can someone explain this to me?

Simple nigger dance move. It's literally a meme among black teenagers.

Thanks. I thought maybe it was a weird new way to snort coke.

Fuck you.

??

I like him. He can stay.

EVERY DAY I'M CUCKOLDING

You know what you did.

It started as a dance that replicated the coughing fit you would get after smoking pure THC. Already pretty wholesome right? After that it was repurposed after NWO discovered that it conveniently symbolises pushing away healthy spiritual entities that reside above and forces one to look down toward Saturn/Moloch. Teens globally doing the gesture unknowingly, believing it to be harmless fun. Pic related are all from 2nd biggest party as of right now in my country weirdly all on board with the gesture, doing it in Parliament of all places and even encouraging children to partakeā€¦

I really don't.

That's weird.

yikes, no need to be a cuck about it

It is, but it hasn't gone unnoticed, it's only so long it can hide itself as a 'silly woke meme dance' before it is exposed

You should leave too.

I've been here all summer, what are you on about? I think it is you who should leave, newbie.

N I G G E R

Is there anyone left in existence that isn't permabanned on 4chan? They'll ban you for any little thing. Handing out bans like it's the first of the month for welfare niggers.

I just got banned for saying I would rape a little girl if she laughed at my balding hair. It wasn't even cunny posting, it was dumb frog posting. feelsbadman

Party rock is in the house tonight a really good party song, tbh. Not musical kino, not even musical flick, but it's a god-tier musical schlock

I was permab& in 2015 simply for asking: "is Don Draper a cuck?" Seriously.

I'd resisted migrating over here far longer than I should have, but that was the absolute last fucking straw.

No wonder the site made a god awful dip in quality in mid 2015
And we still are shit stained for it

I don't get it. You can cunnypost clothed tasteful pics of girls in the same thread as a guy fucking a dead dog, and you get banned while the canine corpse fucker stays

2016 was a mistake

there's nothing to get, it's simple luck.
I often do wonder how anyone on there goes unbanned, though. Just in a day, there should be enough shit to get most posters banned.

i'm not going to lie, 4chans Holla Forums is shit but its more often than not pretty funny and theres tons of users

8/tv/ fucking sucks

I heard a somewhat different tale.

i saw a fag on my kikebook who unironically posted this and believed it

Wow, first the OK sign and now this. Is nothing safe from those evil nazis?

get out, we only watch kino here

rly gets the noggin' joggin'

P O T T E R Y
O
E
T
R
Y

Hey I saw your thread you got unbanned congratulations!

that picture is freaking epic dude (srs)

>>>/cuckchan/

spooky