IF YOU ARE HAVING KIDS, HAVE THEM BEFORE AGE 28

IF YOU ARE HAVING KIDS, HAVE THEM BEFORE AGE 28

I am a man that was born to a mother and father who were both in their early 30's.

Because of their selfishness, I am biologically inferior, both mentally and physically, to other boys.

I have never kissed a girl. I have never had sex. I have never had a girlfriend, and I will never have a wife.

Women deem me to be inferior. And there's absolutely nothing I can do about it unless they're forced to marry me.

So please. If you want kids, have them young. Don't be selfish and bring a child into this world at age 30.

Other urls found in this thread:

autismspeaks.org/science/science-news/study-ties-dad’s-age-risk-autism-other-mental-disorders-kids
modernmom.com/2c6143d6-051f-11e2-9d62-404062497d7e.html
iqtest.dk/main.swf
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Standard_deviation
babyhopes.com/articles/birthdefects.html
ndss.org/Down-Syndrome/What-Is-Down-Syndrome/
dsanv.org/base.cgim?template=about_down_syndrome
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

SLIDE THREADS INCOMING.

This really only applies to women you know, the sperm doesn't change with age, while the eggs get rotten.

I wish that was true, but old men shouldn't be having kids either.

autismspeaks.org/science/science-news/study-ties-dad’s-age-risk-autism-other-mental-disorders-kids

interesting…

i was also born when my mother was 30+

i am exactly the same as what you described in OP

This is ignorant and stupid.

I was conceived when my parents were both 35+ and my IQ is 134, married and have my own business. Your anecdotal evidence is just the same as my case: a single case that's not enough to define a pattern. Next time, bring studies or anything more solid than your blaming others as an excuse for personal failure OP.

quit blaming your personal failures on your parents you irresponsible piece of worthless shit.

This is stupid, women should be encouraged to have kids 18-35, men never have an issue.

Shlomos out in force tonight

This is the dumbest fucking thing I've ever fucking read…
Eggs go bad goyim, don't have kids when you're older.

BAN THESE NIGGERS

That's probably why (((they))) so relentlessly push career for women and "have kids later", while in the jewish neighborhoods in Brooklyn, the jewesses have had 8 children by the time they reach age 30.

Doesn't help the jews much though since they're so inbred.

It is a problem with lots of millennials. Feminism is all about telling women they should be sluts from age 15-30 then "settling down" and having kids then.

White kids have it the worst.

It's too late to have children, goy! Don't be selfish and spread your evil white genes. There's nothing you can do about it now, your time has passed!

Are you stupid or something? Everybody knows that older women have problems with fertility and their kids get born with Down's. Women need to have kids between 16-23 imho.

That's some idiotic "logic" you're using there. So are you blaming your inferiority on your parents having you "too late" because they weren't biologically in the right procreating age?
Because that's bullshit, early 30's isn't biologically too old. But people definitely should have children in the mid 20s at latest.

Only reply to this thread with a sage to not bump it, dumbasses.

Donald Trump had Barron at 60 and he's doing fine. Melania was 36 at the time, which is pushing it, but it seemed to work out fine.

I think your parents just had shit genes.

My pops had me when he was in his 30s. He just made sure to not raise me to be a sissy faggot.

Checked.

Exactly, eggs get worse, but it's a different type of failure that happens. You either still are born perfectly or you come out with very grave problems like down's syndrome, severe retardation, and other diseases. You're not just born stupid without being categorically "special".

Grow up, you piece of shit.

After 30 the defect rate skyrockets.

Trump is a billionaire. I am sure there are expensive medical procedures Melania went through to make sure the kid came out okay, stuff that's way out of reach if you're working class.

This isn't true. You don't have to have full blown autism to be knocked a peg or two down from other boys.

We need the baby boomers to start having kids again.

/thread

Fucking slide thread. Sage for this shit.

Some fucking sources on that?

I'm having mine at 23 (22 now).
I'm gonna try to raise them up right, like instead of letting them watch garbage on t.v I'll give/read books to them, and home school them of course, gotta get the red pill early.

Hows this for correlation?

DO NOT REPLY TO TUMBLR POSTS

SAGE & HIDE ALL TUMBLR THREADS

REPORT ALL TUMBLR POSTERS

REALLY SHIT FUCKING THREAD OP
Even still, here's a bit of knowledge.

modernmom.com/2c6143d6-051f-11e2-9d62-404062497d7e.html

I'm sure these stats are jacked up to keep white ppl from having children. Nevertheless, there's prob a lot of truth to this.

And yet you didn't sage yourself, you dumb turbo nigger.

Nice sources on that.

You think tumblr is the one that wants women to have kids early?

you sir belong in the >>>/oven/

Nobody here is really doubting that a woman's fertility starts declining from early to mid thirties, but to say that if you have a kid at 30-35 he'll grow up a guaranteed loser and etc etc is just reddit tier autism.

It's not that I disagree with you, it's just that this isn't thread worthy, you should have just posted this as a comment when the appropriate time came.

Personally I think having children too late is why we have so many retards around these days, but i think the problem mostly starts at 40, which most career oriented dumb feminists start having kids.

Chris Chan's mom was in her 40's when Chris was born. Thats how he ended up being the most autistic fuck that ever lived.

Good stuff my mother had me when she was 23 and my dad was 26.

n = 1

You are probably too stupid to understand.

Not to mention this was his dad

Hottest girl in my highschool had parents in their 60's

It doesn't really apply to women, as they'll be successful no matter what.

My father was in his 40s and the only trouble I've ever had with women is just putting up with them.

OP, this is just a case of being beta or making mistakes and never recovering for them and shifting the blame to something else. That inability to be accountable for your situation is really betaness anyway, it is a female trait, they struggle with accountability also.

I see fat , unattractive people together all the time. You have no excuse at all

Yes, I'm sure Barron will be a beta fag got just like OP.

my mum had me when she was 25 and my dad was 29, is that good enough?

Yes, this is because they're arrogant and can pull it off. I can't, because I'm mentally inferior. If I tried to fake arrogance, women would see through it easily.

Yes that's fine, father's age matters but not that much and 29 is fine.

This is good advice, but you are a faggot neet nonetheless because you think this is an absolute. Simply because you turned out to be worthless fag doesn't mean that everyone else will.

Successful fat people generally don't have arrogance they just use comedy and get past their own insecurities

but if you admit you're mentally inferior then that's obviously the issue, you should go to /r9k/ and plot beta uprising

what if I put sperm into a sperm bank, wait until I'm older, get a young wife, and then fertilize her with my young sperm?

killllll yourself.

I doubt OP is suffering from a chromosomal disorder. If he was he would have worse problems than having no gf.

Kill yourself.

Seriously, this is the dumbest reasoning I've ever heard of.

Hello Mr.Weinstein!

Kill myself because I think parents shouldn't have kids over age 28, or because I'm biologically inferior?

Dafuq? I had my first kid at 36. On my 2nd, planning for 4. My kids are my world. You just have to believe in what you're doing. Me raising a family is done with a purpose, not to fulfill some selfish desire

Jesus Christ what have you done…how old is the mother?

Age is generally bad, but the consequences are not set in stone. You are overreacting to this particular scenario.

That said, have kids soon and often. You will regret not doing so.

Because you are a hopeless Elliott Roger tier moron who blames everybody but himself for his failures. Kill yourself, you are beyond saving.

I was born when my mother was 25 and my father 42. I'm not mentally impaired, though quite unstable emotionally (on the inside). I'm still physically impaired in some ways. I don't know if it's because of the age gap between my mother and father. I'm also white, though if you go like 5 generations you'll probably have some Indian blood. Another thing is that I was born with 6 months, not 9.

Yes, they have human genomics perfected already. You are a fucking moron, we aren't at Gattaca stage yet.

I was born in OPs time range, and I'm great.

This dude is T-rippin.

Finding a woman to have kids before the cusp of menopause is a bit tricky nowadays

nice blog post

dix

I'm talking about looks. She had the best looks and her parents were ghouls deep into old age. She was 18.

My mom had me at 26 and my youngest sister at 31, and shes smarter then me despite being a women. Theres my anecdote for the blog thread

My parents were exactly 30 when they had me.

This is bullshit.

I forgot to ask my question, what's the ideal age though.

I've heard 16-28 in Holla Forums before.

According to my mother who studied genetics it's from 22-30.

My sources on the internet say its 9

Look at other animals. Look at dogs. They don't have these "age" problems. They just have the damn kids.

Yeah and they have gay sex and cannibalize their own children lets act like animals!

My dad was 40, my mom 36.
And im a socially inept sperg with 0 willpower.

but 135 IQ…

You could have had quads…

I never went to retrieve my IQ result, probably around 110. Although if compared to other people I know, it should be around 150.

My parents where both over 40 and I am a übermensch.

As long as you do screening and abort the failures, have children for as long as you can, as many as you can. Do not worry about how many you can maintain with your wages, better our taxes are spent on that than raising niggers or mudslimes.

bull shit im 27 my mother had my little brother when she was 30 something

he is taller, better looking than me ( wouldn't say smarter thought) he gets pussy all the time. I get nothing.

They have a finite amount of eggs, they don't go rotten haha

It wasn't because of their age, you just got unlucky.

They can only screen for serious conditions not "high function autism" or whatever OPs problem is

They do go rotten because the woman is born with all of them and never prodcues new - so the older she gets, the eggs age too == getting rotten.
A guy on the other hand produces fresh swimmers each day.

shit

This only applies to women you fucking faggot jew.

Well, if you define 100 around the people you know, maybe.
Know some other people.

You have no right to think. Fuck your stupid opinions.

This is off topic but the thread is shit anyway, is there a online IQ test that is actually accurate and not fagbook tier?

Now you're just making shit up. What a shit thread.
1/10 i wasted my time on this

my mom had me at 38

I had my first child when I was 21. I'm 44 now and have 5 children, the youngest being 3 years old.

I plan on having more. Don't tell me when to have kids, you fucking kike.

Everybody on Holla Forums seems to have an IQ of 130 something. What is that, like 1 in a million?

That's like the only semi accurate thing he said.

OP, I'll tell the the truth and what you need to hear.
you are inferior by your own choice

In the past year, the avg. has dropped to 110 easy.

pic

OP's faggotry aside, he approaches some very critical and important points about women, marriage, and children.

In the interest of the mother's health, physical and spiritual, the first child need be born before twenty with several more in the following years. This helps her physically in the prevention of cancers, lessening pain in birth, and greater ease of following births, all of which natural and rarely needing C Sections or the like. This is also the time at which she most healthy and prepared to bear children, thus eliminating risks of defected offspring. Mentally, motherhood is the deepest and most self satisfying position women can hold, it's fulfillment of her most compelling inner instinct. The sooner achieved, the better.

Large families come about due to this, healthier, sounder, and more vigorous than any seen today. Family being the core unit of Western societies, it becomes all to critical that our families are indeed large and numerous and strong, something achievable only with a mother at the center and father protecting and providing.

The attacks upon these very simple truths are the direct reasons for family breakdown (thereby communal breakdown) through divorce, small family, differential birthrates, both feminism/mgtow, etc. People who would deny or sidebar virtues of the nuclear family, or not place them at the helm of national health, are without doubt of the most disgusting today, and damage the well being of those to come.

I was born to old ass parents and am alpha as fuck, they probably didn't raise your ass right, OP.

iqtest.dk/main.swf

The 130 mark is around 1% i think.
Well, 130 is two standard deviations of 15 above the mean 100, which the test is defined around. Its this nonlinear system, read the link below.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Standard_deviation

It's an old meme.

130 IQ, 300k/yr job, Comp Sci major.

Thanks ill try it

Get a load of this pleb he doesn't even have a PHD in mathematics from a ivy league institution.

Fucking prole.

your kids will be illiterate, just like their daddy.
read the thread, men produce new sperm daily.

Watch out! I have Norton.

That's understandable, though, due to the election and all the hype around it. I just doubt the 130s claim, tbh. Most the top brass in Germany weren't hitting those numbers, and yet it's always thrown out here so casually. However, some user did say the other day that we're like the true governments for our respective countries, so maybe it's true.

Go on.

I made my son with 14 years old girl, when I was 22.
Had I did it in right way?

fuck off pajeet

Sorry, cited wrong.

I'm white male from eastern europe.

Fuck off aspie

Let me try to help you out and give you a few keys to a proper state of mind. You will fail, but persevere and you'll make it brah. You've probably just got super low T, but that's not really your fault, everything is poisoned to make you less of a man.

First, free your mind (silence any negative thoughts) this is the key to step 2
Control your perception
Everything you do, do with testosterone
Exert your will (don't be afraid, you're not an asshole for exerting your will. You're a man you were made to do this. The problem is when your will is malevolent.)
Take dominion.

Try to put these together to make a thoughtform/state of mind and focus on it. Eventually it will become natural to you.

Hope this helps, cheers user.

what are statistics you fucking mouth breathers

Having children later in life significantly increases the risk of all kinds of horrible diseases and reduces the child's ability to thrive. Your terrible anecdotes and rage at OP's whining do not change the facts that OP likely IS a retard because his parents took a gamble with their child's health, and lost it. To make things worse for you disgusting troglodytes, statistics like these often only represent an average, so it's likely they're taking that average from a lot of health kids, and some very unhealthy kids, that would create the false impression that we're dealing with a spectrum, when it's nothing more than playing russian roulette with your child's life: 5 out of 6 are going to make it. One definitely is not going to. That child was OP. And that's why, despite his whining, I find it fucking reprehensible how you treat this subject. He is making a completely valid point that the children of mothers gave birth after hitting the wall would be better off under a nice eugenics program - i.e. don't let parents take these disgusting risks for the sake of their own happiness.

At a certain point, high IQ has negative returns. I would imagine most successful people have a slightly above average IQ.

Mine is in the high 140s and I can barely relate to most people. Trying to have a conversation with them takes a lot of effort because I have to dumb down what I am saying and it isn't a rewarding experience.

You're a fucking retard. None of these traits are attributed to your parents having you in their early 30s. My parents had me and my brother in their early 30s and my brother is basically a jacked Chad, but a lot smarter than typical Chads. You've never kissed a girl because you're a pathetic faggot. Accept it.

>>>/r9k/

I would think that exceptionally high IQ is likely the result of some sort of rare genetic mutation and/or environmental factors that managed to 'overclock' a person's brain, putting it at greater risk for higher returns in certain areas.

Also, IQ tests are in no way representative of what higher intelligence can actually do in the real world. Yes, it's one of the better measures - and it's still shit once you leave the normal range.

There is nothing that tests my patience more than this. Having to estimate just how much I have to slow down and watch my language, often around people who are supposed to be intelligent in the first place.

|
|>
|

I often just give up.

Wow I'm sorry you go that buttblasted by an anonymous roasting, but please continue to not go and do the research for yourself, which I obviously know you haven't and never will.

It's Russian roulette with your child's life. Stop being such an utter cunt just because you want to be right.

That's not really surprising, 8000 people browse Holla Forums (at least that was in 2013), there are around 7-8 billion people in the world… do the math.

No doubt. A lot of success is about networking, and to network with others you have to connect with them, and to connect you have to relate, which is nearly impossible for people with high IQs.

Ah, fuck, it IS 35. Good to know there’s close to an extra 5 years in there.

babyhopes.com/articles/birthdefects.html

You're a fucking loser blaming everyone but yourself for your own failures.

Kill yourself.

I would hardly call it that I just have no reason to take you or OP seriously when neither of you can back up anything you post and expect it to be taken as fact.

Most normalfags just aren't worth the time. It's insulting to yourself to lower yourself to their level so that you can talk about such mundane things like pop culture and getting high. Still, though, we're social beings, so I hope you anons have some people that are close to your equals or betters, and that they help make you better.

You're probably right. It also makes sense that the jew-wise would on average be more intelligent since it takes an ability to look at things critically to go beyond so much conditioning.

The Holla Forums percentile is 0.0001%.

Be proud.

I'm a dumb aspie to balance it out :^)

Quit blaming your parents for your failures you pathetic faggot.

Hence why abortion should be legal and not a murder charge. It just needs strict guidelines like getting rid of obviously defective offspring. White women should be encouraged to breed until 35 because we need more white people.

>>>/4chan/

No they don't. There is far too much retardation here for that to be the case. If I were to venture a guess, I'd say that the average Holla Forumsack has an IQ of around 90. It's not even autism, it's just plain stupidity. Maybe a couple years ago it was closer to 110. The truly intelligent people are leaving in droves because they're fed up with the absolute idiocy they have to deal with on a daily basis here.

This.
When you hit explain-like-they're-five and they still just stare at you with their eyes glossed over, where do you go from there?

Where are they going?

I meant I was suspicious of it.

I'd imagine they're less on the Web or just waiting until after the election and things tone down some. I've posted much less in the past year because of this. But it's also possible that things will never tone down from this point on, and in that case, the less reactionary anons need to start taking more of a charge/leadership role on the board.

Ya know? If you were saying, "men, don't have children in your 50s" sure.

But this is retarded, more so in dire economic times and when White people are going extinct.

Kill yourself if you are so deficient slider poop.

My parents were in their 30s when they had me, 134 IQ, 6ft, attractive enough to get hit on.

It's ok to kill yourself now that you used fullchan as your personal blog, faggit.

Do you think it would be rare for jews to be on pol? No? Then you shouldn't find it surprising that a lot of people on pol are 130+IQ. Why? There are more Whites with 130+ IQ in the world than there are jews.

Eggs do go bad you faggot. The older the woman the more likely it will be born with health defects.

Sage for shit thread.

OP JUDE

have 10+ children if you are over 30

SAGE ALERT
OP JUDE

SAGE ALERT
OP JUDE

SAGE ALERT
OP JUDE

SAGE ALERT
OP JUDE

SAGE ALERT
OP JUDE

SAGE ALERT
OP JUDE

SAGE ALERT
OP JUDE

SAGE ALERT
OP JUDE

SAGE ALERT
OP JUDE

SAGE ALERT
OP JUDE

SAGE ALERT
OP JUDE

SAGE ALERT
OP JUDE

SAGE ALERT
OP JUDE

SAGE ALERT
OP JUDE

SAGE ALERT
OP JUDE

SAGE ALERT
OP JUDE

SAGE ALERT
OP JUDE

SAGE ALERT
OP JUDE

SAGE ALERT
OP JUDE

SAGE ALERT
OP JUDE

SAGE ALERT

>>>/r9k/

OP JUDE

SAGE ALERT
OP JUDE

SAGE ALERT
OP JUDE

SAGE ALERT
OP JUDE

SAGE ALERT
OP JUDE

SAGE ALERT
OP JUDE

SAGE ALERT
OP JUDE

SAGE ALERT
OP JUDE

SAGE ALERT
OP JUDE

SAGE ALERT
OP JUDE

SAGE ALERT
OP JUDE

SAGE ALERT
OP JUDE

SAGE ALERT
OP JUDE

SAGE ALERT
OP JUDE

SAGE ALERT
OP JUDE

SAGE ALERT
OP JUDE

SAGE ALERT
OP JUDE

SAGE ALERT
OP JUDE

SAGE ALERT
OP JUDE

SAGE ALERT
OP JUDE

SAGE ALERT
OP JUDE

SAGE ALERT
OP JUDE

SAGE ALERT
OP JUDE

SAGE ALERT
OP JUDE

SAGE ALERT
OP JUDE

SAGE ALERT
OP JUDE

SAGE ALERT
OP JUDE

SAGE ALERT
OP JUDE

SAGE ALERT
OP JUDE

SAGE ALERT
OP JUDE

SAGE ALERT
OP JUDE

SAGE ALERT
OP JUDE

SAGE ALERT
OP JUDE

SAGE ALERT
OP JUDE

SAGE ALERT
OP JUDE

SAGE ALERT
OP JUDE

SAGE ALERT
OP JUDE

SAGE ALERT
OP JUDE

SAGE ALERT
OP JUDE

SAGE ALERT
OP JUDE

SAGE ALERT
OP JUDE

SAGE ALERT
OP JUDE

SAGE ALERT
OP JUDE

SAGE ALERT
OP JUDE

SAGE ALERT
OP JUDE

SAGE ALERT
OP JUDE

SAGE ALERT
OP JUDE

SAGE ALERT
OP JUDE

SAGE ALERT
OP JUDE

SAGE ALERT
OP JUDE

SAGE ALERT

my mother had me in her early 20's and i'm in a similar boat

you're a fucking asshole for blaming your parents for your own problems. at a certain point you have to take responsibility for your own giant dumb body

Go away Mohamed

Try just 18, women graduate women's studies, studies like cooking, cleaning and proper motherhood, then they start poppin out lil anons

>blaming your parents for having you at a slightly suboptimal age

Many people born to older parents have been way more successful than you, and you will never be successful until you stop blaming others for all of your problems and take some responsibility for them.

Oh boy you guys really are our best and brightest. Where would we be without you? Fuck off back to hackernews, stemlord faggots

You're going to bleed, shlomo

You can't lose this game anymore user. You really have to try.

28 isn't a bad number but I would take it a little farther and say 26 is the limit.

The only age that matters is the female age. My god you autists are full of beta faggotry

KILL YOURSELVES!

ESPECIALLY YOU OP. YOUR GENES ARE SHIT, AND YOUR MOM WAS AN OLD HAG WHEN YOUR OLD ASS DAD KNOCKED HER UP. SO BLAME YOUR DADS STUPIDITY, YOUR MOM'S OLD ROTTEN EGGS, AND BAD GENETICS FOR YOUR FAGGOTRY!

I already made the sacrifice.

FORGOT TO SAGE THIS BLOG THREAD

a sage is downvote, like reddit.Have An upvote.

God you're a faggot op. This is coming from a young kid around 19 years of age.

My parents were in a similar situation to you and i have plenty of potential and have performed as well as or better than other boys in school physically and academically in many respects.

I did not beat them at everything because noone is perfect. That's just nature but I was comparable and successful. I've had girlfriends before and decided they were not worth it at that time.

the only reason you suck is because you decided to suck and the increased chances of disease or autism or whatever that comes with having kids at age 28 to 35 or similar ages if there are any are almost negligible. Just get them aborted if your kids are going to be retarded and try again.

Too late. Already 29.

I guess my impregnating duty is over.

It depends more on age of first pregnancy.

My brother was born when my mom was 37 and he is elite in academics and athletics.

None of trumps kids were born before he was 28

You're just projecting your own failures and those of your parents

SHUT THE FUCK UP AND MAGA

HAVE A DOWNBOAT FAGGOT AND GO BACK TO CUCKCHAN WHERE YOUR SHIT GENES BELONG

Wah my genes suck. So work extra hard in the gym, study extra hard outside of your working/gym hours. What's your excuse, faggot?

Hurr durr im not a fucking retard at all goys

Thanks for the laugh user

this

My mom was nearly (as in a month and a half away) 41 when she had me. I've always wondered if I'd have turned out better had she have had me about ten years prior. I remember her telling me once that she and her first husband tried to have a kid when she was in her in her late 20s (I think) but she miscarried. I guess if that had have been successful, I'd not even be around which would be a good thing, honestly.

There is nothing wrong with saging in all fields

Theres no such thing as "failing life" its what you think life should be. Some normies like being with friends and having money. NEETS like living alone and hate IRl. Only way you are a luser at life is death

its by plan faggots

Fags will never understand happiness isn't something that is obtained, but something they make.

This.

Chuck Norris had twin boys when he was 60 lul

We have our own place in the machinations of society, friend. It's the normalfags' duty to propagate and prolong it. It's the wizard's duty to guide society's direction while the normalfags are preoccupied with their own role. Our job is doubly as important now that wizards have been made reality, in a causality-smashing feat of meme magic. Go forth and multiply your/our ideals.

Melania was 29 idiot.

HAVE SOME MORE SAGE IN ALL FIELDS CUCKCHAN MUDSHIT

What a load of horseshit. While there is no doubting down syndrome numbers to older women, Males on the other hand is not as simple. Older males have more of a chance to obtain mutations in offspring, it is still random. As for Autism and other mental defects, needs more studies. Ill tell you why, b/c certain vacc. and meds are Known to have high percentages of yielding autism on certain age groups of different races of infants. As for being genetically inferior, the mere fact that you can type decently in English, and understand it means that you have an ability to excel. Quit being a pussy Stephen fucking hawking is in a wheelchair and is still solving complex equations. Fucking hotwheels gave us this, as shitty as it is.

can't you fucking google for old information that everybody here has known for years, ffs?
fucking newfags
ndss.org/Down-Syndrome/What-Is-Down-Syndrome/
dsanv.org/base.cgim?template=about_down_syndrome

numbers are from the cdc
ger your lazy fat-clogged brain out of the fetid couch of your intellectual laziness and use the interweb to locate the exact peer-reviewed study where they were collected yourself