Mixing European ethnicities

As a burger who is half German and half Anglo, do I have a moral obligation to reproduce with a woman of Western European lineage?
If I reproduce with a Slavic girl will my kids have extreme mental dissonance and go full Elliot Rodgers?

Already mixed. Might as well go all in and breed with a nigger.

Ignore this guy OP. He's the faggot.

For once, OP was not the faggot.

Its true though, same reason I'm going after azn girls

If you reproduce with a slav, Adidas will be confirmed to exist forever as a company

Avoid the eternal tracksuit

Shills always trying for that first reply.

You could make a lot worse choices, OP

(checked)

I too am a mixed western burger and slav women are my weakness.

Am Swiss and Polish mixed burger, married Germans and Northern Italian mixed woman. Blue eyed light haired children. Pretty sure I'm contributing positively to Americas gene stock and helping produce the next generation of whites.

Do what you want, Holla Forums can't answer your questions since 50% here think ttannies are ok and race-mixing with asians too, because "muh honolaly alyans". Still sage because we have this kind of thread every day and " pol dubs decide my future" post.

White is White.

There are too few of us and too many who are against us.

We cannot afford to continue the same petty squabbles amongst ourselves that led to WW1+2.

Polite sage.

If she looks white and acts white, she's aaaalright.

Also saging for stupid thread.

Wow this d&c post has everything in it

tel aviv truly aren't sending their best with this jumbled cluster fuck

It doesn't really matter you know, Europe's nations are all very mixed with each other, because of the constant wars in the past.

just don't mix with a fin and your alright.
Slavs are pretty top tier since they have trained their bodies through vodka and extreme squatting.

No I'm German/Anglo just like OP
That's my whole point if you are mixed ethnicity no reason not to just go by shade

You are what your father and his father are, don't let anyone else tell you otherwise

Another slide thread.

What's wrong with fins?

It is a joke about them not being white

Theres literally nothing wrong with fins.

Fingolians, on the other hand…

ARE ITALIANS WHITE, GUYS?

NOT FOR ANY MUCH LONGER

slav master race

russians are not white, anybody east of poland is not white

There are one billion whites in the world.

Me breeding with a qt3.14 jap is not gonna be the end of the white race.

deal with it

Maybe by the American definition…

die shill, white for white otherwise it just isn't right.

This.

Report and hide.

too teutonic

u need some hot spanish blood

this touch of nigger will improve yor offsprings chances of reproducing

holy shit, die.

absolute waste of quads

I kek'd

This quality posting truly will unite us.

Drink bleach you weeb loving rice addict. Asians are pretty much the largest ethnic group in the entire fucking world.

Non Celtic Anglo Saxons, and Germanic are the same phenotype. So you're just German.

Britain was originally populated by Germanic Tribes. So only reproduce with a Teutonic phenotype.

But I actually want a azn qt.

I'd say your better off killing yourself but the children you make will probably kill themselves anyway.