Trump meets the Jew PM

Trump has meeting with Netanyahu

Trump summons Israeli PM to Trump Towers. Says fuck going to your Wailing Wall heeb, the only wall you'll be seeing today is the scale model MAGA wall in my office.

Seriously I wonder what they're discussing. Love to be a fly on that wall during this meeting

twitter.com/JTSantucci/status/780008912749793280

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tm5Je73bYOY
archive.is/4mdxw
pastebin.com/MSvkCCRy
archive.is/u0dba
youtube.com/watch?v=pGC42gUSOZY
archive.is/kC40k
archive.is/BYuap
archive.is/kUskZ
archive.is/Ifprj
archive.is/Yn8bF
archive.is/YOMh9
archive.is/MvupZ
archive.is/NZANv
archive.is/4nF6X
archive.is/aZPys
archive.is/eEteU
archive.is/zBZj7
archive.is/tHutK
archive.is/unkNa
archive.is/zWFyK
archive.is/04M3t
archive.is/aGsOd
archive.is/4v2PE
archive.is/C7Vdz
archive.is/eUPLx
archive.is/Jvogr
archive.is/jZsuG
archive.is/CNPPh
archive.is/mMtjE
archive.is/Ir9R6
archive.is/jZsuG
archive.is/Fn79G
archive.is/TDvGf
archive.is/ngpwt
fivethirtyeight.com/features/the-gops-jewish-donors-are-abandoning-trump/
archive.fo/4M2lf
forward.com/news/346168/donald-trump-brushes-off-questions-about-trip-to-israel-im-not-traditional/
archive.fo/3uj3B
archive.is/qgC18
archive.is/DDw5O
archive.is/FVxLf
archive.is/o2b3C
archive.is/wS2tY
archive.is/3To39
archive.is/kcQOI
archive.is/Zwntr
archive.is/tHu6S
archive.is/NvmGV
archive.is/74F20
archive.is/DJWzt
archive.is/yevyb
archive.is/QIQW9
archive.is/etcLm
archive.is/8t1Rw
archive.is/kqqSL
archive.is/eh1ID
archive.is/A2YVy
archive.is/8Cr5M
archive.is/UttRq
archive.is/bDVQt
archive.is/GmRqZ
archive.is/DwTjI
archive.is/g9pJd
archive.is/Qo1CZ
archive.is/cr5RA
archive.fo/Ir9R6
archive.fo/TDvGf
archive.is/G1DH1
archive.is/TElEw
archive.is/ngpwt
archive.is/NhnDh
archive.is/pDCIJ
archive.is/oklWL
archive.is/b3E2o
archive.is/ptW6Q
archive.is/HoNC6
archive.is/m65Jx
archive.is/KM3KX
archive.is/J2q6N
archive.is/LVrja
archive.is/LUfDu
archive.is/6kYVv
archive.is/YZSDP
archive.is/lWaRI
archive.is/e4hNN
archive.is/7tJae
archive.is/wFQHB
archive.is/yOvZT
archive.is/zPBcM
archive.is/aeUZz
archive.is/hz1tF
archive.is/dg35a
archive.is/qOlVh
archive.is/Y4JHy
archive.is/3PhxQ
archive.is/N8Vhi
archive.is/qEpNy
archive.is/Y9rYp
archive.is/6SWbW
archive.is/KgQDB
archive.is/DC8nl
archive.is/yG4kd
archive.is/T4kwI
archive.is/yWmIQ
archive.is/DW7dc
archive.is/qEmTc
archive.is/tgG6O
archive.is/SfEiy
archive.is/esgBt
archive.is/sjxwE
archive.is/gEfFc
archive.is/SPC0t
archive.is/scfLy
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

He'll ask him to bend the knee. He may grant Netanyahu a quick death if so.

Trump's about to get redpilled.
He's gonna be like "why is it there are so many dual citizens from israel bitching about my wall? you have one"
Netanyahu's gonna kike out and Don's gonna be like "okay…kikes are fucking hypocrits"

bump

Trump better keep a good five meters away from the Yahoo at all times and have plenty of security.

Hopefully Bibi doesn't poison Trump.

Bibi knows his way with towers

I wonder if the jew pm will give tips for the wall… or if he'll still disagree with it.

If he disagrees, then i think trump needs to ditch israel.

He better defenestrate that fucking kike lord. A man can dream.

Does don want to mee thim or is this being forced upon him?
god dammit better not be poison.

dubs would suggest this meeting is being forced upon Trump and he needs kek's protection from this disgusting kike bastard.

The Jew came to him, he did not come to the Jew.

Trump is redpilled 100%, he was the first to call out bombs on 9/11 the day it happened, he rose to the top financially, he read Hitler speeches. He obviously can't go around saying Jews are the problem to everything while running for president though.

Turn him down for your own safety I'd say.

VID RELATED: THE DON'S OPINION ON BIBI NETANYAHU

Vid doesn't work for me

Embed won't play for me m8 got a link handy

Yeah my thoughts exactly

fugg, I got it from
youtube.com/watch?v=tm5Je73bYOY

Seems they are taking a Trump presidency seriously, although bibi also spoke with the parkinson witch

MP4 Version

He's dealt with New York merchant for decades due to his position
If he isn't redpilled already, then there's no hope

Oy vey what a good goy that Donald is

I know he's politicking ya faggots settle down

Shit like this might actually help him in places like Florida where there's a large concentration of jewish voters

Considering Trump's past, my warning is Trump is way too kosher. If something is a miss, he needs das boot in four years.

Jr or whoever, if you're reading this, Trump needs to make it clear he is a man. Every single past president has been bossed around constantly by these kikes and he better not stand for this shit because he's The Don and not some kike's bitch

We'll make it true guys, it is in the realm of possibility.

Nuttyahoo is such a kike that even a kike like Sarkozy hates him and called him a liar.

Not to mention numerous others

In Clayton Swisher’s book, The Truth About Camp David, Joe Lockhart, former White House spokesman for Bill Clinton, described Netanyahu as “one of the most obnoxious individuals, just a liar and a cheat. He could open his mouth and you could have no confidence that anything that came of it was the truth.

archive.is/4mdxw

Someone please send this to Trump. Don't believe Nuttyahoo's lies. He's the ultimate sort of kike that even other kikes cannot stand and backstabs everyone.

Trump will show him all his Jewish paraphernalia and his Jewish family, like his daughter and his grandkids. Then they'll probably eat some Jewish food while Trump gushes over how much he loves Israel.

But he's going to gas the jews and nuke Israel !

I made a long post in another thread, the subject is very long, but I predict the future will be a pro-israel (((civic nationalism))) instituted rule, obviously it will be pro-lgbt and other shit that passes for "western" values these days

Let us never dismiss the possibility of

I hope dearly this isnt the case and that you guys are right.

I don't think anyone really knows what's going to happen

Wrong.

He'll tell him, that the US will stop paying Israel 1 Trillion Dollars every other week and that Netanyahu can get fucked

This most likely tbh
There are still too many out there that think the whole Jewish Question is a conspiracy, but look at this whole election cycle and every other election. It's just fact, the kikes own the damn presidency and congress and too much other shit and need to be destroyed if the West is truly to be a free democracy.
pastebin.com/MSvkCCRy

I remember him saying they would talk once he was president. Cruz backing him and then this happening makes me believe (((they))) are seriously starting to see him as the guy that will win.

Kikes tend to have several contigency plans, and generally know what will happen in the world 20 years ahead.

But I really hope Trump is a completly unpredicted miracle that they never foreseen.

How did Trump survive the medias attack that would have sunk absolutely any other person? Is it a miracle, or did some super jews with the greatest thinktank explain how the strategy would work? Trying to lable him Racist never stuck to him, and his alpha nature of never appease anyone worked, but I wonder if he was being mentored by experts.

We will find out sooner or later.

Notice how it's the jew coming to Trump and not the other way around.

The "prime minister" of sounds fake boat.

THE HMS ISRAEL IS NOT A STATE OR COUNTRY BUT A BRITISH ROYAL NAVY STONE FRIGATE

Texas did 911

Does this mean that Trump is a shabbos goy and one of those high energy AIPAC puppets?

how does Holla Forums recover from this?

Trump is an expert.

Forget Lauren, just look at her boss.

Rebel is Glenn Beck-teir controlled opposition.

Trump probably had a chat with Colin Powell about those 200 tube alloys.

You guys did more for Donald Trump than the kikes ever did. The kikes tried to take him down every step of the way but it was only through your memeing that he could get the nomination. You guys should at least remind him of that fact.

You guys need to bust his twitter open. Remember how you got him to solidify his stance on the wall? Do it.

archive.is/u0dba

Trump probably saw multiple opportunities here. One, appear presidential by meeting with another head of state. Two, get one up on Clinton by making the first meeting, first contact. Adds to the perception she's behind the 8-ball and lacking vitality.

They've foreseen it now. Netanyahu's going to Trump means they expect him to win. Possibly begging him, maybe threatening him, to take the fall. And sounding him out to see if he's anti-Jewish or not, which is a good question, since he's not a political insider, and no one knows for sure.

Netanyahu is perhaps trying to wow Trump with Jewish magic, saying "See we can this, we know this about you, so you'd better do as we say." It would be something Trump never seen before and, though it's not magic, it might be significantly technologically more advanced than what is commonly acknowledged exists. That's sorta stunt Netanyahu has pulled in the past.

He may be telling Trump to lay off the threats against the Islamic State, since Israel itself has started and trained the people in it. Such a move is liable to piss off Trump, though. ISIS is the Jew's real threat to Western Civilization. He may be asking, pleading with Trump not to impede non-Western immigration, and to promote miscegenation or face accusations of racism, since white genocide is key to the Jew's long-term plan to become the top-dogs of Earth.

For sure, he's not there to just whistle Dixie.

Not your personal army goon.

im a #HillMissile now

Yes, a very important point for everyone here to remember
Lord Kek has imbued King Trump the Great with the art of political ass-raping.

Nice try kike. Those days are over. Did you forget where you are?

You goys should spam Trump's twitter with JQ red pills whilst he's meeting with the Prime Minister of Israel one day before the first presidential debate.

Sounds legit. How's the weather in Tel Aviv this morning, Chaim?

Because she is, that whackjob seizure granny.

I've felt this since the wall stuff started gaining traction but I hope I'm wrong.

I'd hate to think that I should have voted for that crypt keeper cunt just to accelerate the decline rather than take a chance and show some hope for once and end up getting jewed once again

I don't give a shit about "alt-right" Lauren and the gang. I only tried to make a point that it's possible we will get somewhat controlled form of nationalism, a more stronger and conservative yes, but still jew owned nationalism. I hope not

Semi-interesting clip from the network
youtube.com/watch?v=pGC42gUSOZY

OFFTOPIC: It's facinating how jews are extremely intelligent, yet they are religious and their belief is hellbent that the whole world must be turned against them to enact the messiah prophecy. They arent dumb, yet believe in supernatural shit.

Only time will tell now.

His actions in his first term will determine everything.

great imagery

The only prophesy that will come true is Saudi Arabia and Israel nuking one another. This has been planned forever that all the kikes and mudslimes end in mutually assured destruction along with the complete collapse of Christianity which is already happening due to the fact none of the Churches outside the Orthodox can keep their beliefs straight so they might as well not be Christian at all.

some kike company who built the israeli and like some huehuehue walls or something already came to Trump saying they'd be happy to construct the wall

fuckin kikes, cause a problem, offer a solution for a hefty fee

NOOO, fucking bluepilled low IQ fucker.

Read the hegalian dialect, ISIS is not even a real threat, its a jew-created group (as you said) but its not a real threat. The only reason ISIS is still alive is because the jew-owned governments have been ordered to NOT destroy them. Not yet.

Once Trump wins, Netanyahu will say "They have served their purpose, lets dispose them"(all dumb rag-heads who thought ISIS was the real deal dies like good idiots), Trump easily destroys them, gets hailed as the powerful saviour and victor, people go crazy in ecstasy, follows Trump blindly even if he leads them to a skewed form of jewowned nationalism.

We can easily wipe out ISIS this month, our officials just arent allowed to do it. Yet.

yeah, i'd hate to think that faggots like that come to this board too

Glad to know I'm not the only one who thinks about this when he meets with foreign leaders. I was worried when he went to Mexico.

JIDF.
Musta hit a nerve.

lewandowski isnt a kike idiot

you cant just think someone is a kike because their name is german or polish

use your fucking brain son

Trump likes Netanyahu and endorsed him in 2013.

archive.is/kC40k

Oy

I knew from that id's first post with all the deeb goncerns. Second post sealed the deal with the implication that the kikes are some super-geniuses that totally have a plan for absolutely everything.

That latter part marks old Holla Forums that of prior to June 2016.
The time when we, Trump's supporters, took back the board and made it great.

But yeah that was the old meme, kikes knew everything, had plans for everything, and nobody moved in the elites without their say so.

God fucking damn it. Literally not a single candidate that isn't some kike shill. How on earth can anyone doubt how Jew'd the US and world is? pastebin.com/MSvkCCRy

Now it seems more like one giant clusterfuck after another with multiple different factions fighting for power even amongst their own groups.

YEAH DUDE BUT JUST WAIT FOR HITLER

What about his extreme kosher statements? His family?

Again, I want to believe, I really do so I'll just be cautious for now and see what happens in his first term. He can at least placate by having his new AG go after our enemies they tried so hard to stonewall us with Obama's corrupt niggress and that corrupt racist anti-white nigger Eric Holder before him.

I will admit one thing, Trump definitely definitely knows the ridiculous and absolute amount of power kikes hold. His actions prove that much and that's why he was always so close to them but maybe he knows too much and the question is whether he will bow to them like a pussy bitch like all his predecessors or drone strike them down and make America great again.

Also I don't believe people should wait for Hitler's successor to come but the people themselves must become the ubermensch he spoke of and dreamed about and put a stop this this once and for all.

I dont agree with the picture I posted, but figure it's related to subject, one could look up all the names.

I only know Roy Cohn and his connection to CIA pedo ring and detroux affair, if this image triggers anyone i'm sorry

Trump has done great things, destroy medias credibility completly, he changed the overton window exponentially, broken the conditioning for the normies, ofcourse its vote trump 100%.

I can even post screenshot of how much money I have bet on Trump because he is going to win no doubt. No discussion about it.

What we discuss is the angles, and true deep redpills, because we are not naive blind bluepills who think "YES GOOD HERO vs BOO BAD EVIL!" We investigate even those who we love, in search for truth.

Here is a weak theory about shitlary or other political drone gets elected

It's just a weak theory, also not the person you responded to.

I'm not the underage newfag posting animeboobs, your knowledge and logical conclusions are severly lacking. Just to be nice to you I will help you out.

Almost all higher ups are incriminated in a black book, you cannot be a billionaire unless you have heavy dirt on you, willingly or unwillingly. Nobody will do business with you, and will even activily work to destroy you. If trump did horrible things to children like almost all upper level people do, why havent media destroyed him with this? Is it possible Trump also has dirt on powerful people, which he will bring down if mentioned? Thus media will have to use other less extreme attempts to crush him? (they failed)

If Trump did foul business on epstein lolita express then thats really bad, but he and his jewish backing might have dirt on his opponents who rather not see the situation go nuclear.

Autism, very nice. Please provide sources and examples of those "stunts"

Hegalian Dialect as previously mentioned, ISIS was created by the jews, once their purpose is done, they will be quickly disposed off. ISIS never had the capability of conquering Europe, thats only propaganda for dumb delusional sandniggers "This is it brothers, finally the true savior of islam has arrived! The west is weak, The caliphate is the real deal!"

Imagine if we are being fooled in same fashion with Trump? "Savior of the west"….

The reason we cannot examine Trump criticly or negativly is because we cannot let leftist gain any ammunation, and also we want to keep disinfo and liberal spam away. Fine, we can refrain from it.

But once he is elected we cannot allow ourself to be strung along, or allow Trump to make a bunch of compromises or concessions without calling him out on it. Atleast a small group of us must become ultra vigilant against odd moves, research trumps nyc connection and past, while the rest can enjoy BTFO liberals who made the last 10 years miserable for us.

Also fun fact, we can investigate any dirt on trumps past connected with jews, because even if it's serious, media would never report it since they dont throw other jews under the bus for most cases.

I did not make the picture my good sir, I only know about Roy Cohn, the picture was somewhat related to topic.

They have numerous contigency options, plans ahead atleast 20 years forward with strong accuracy, billion dollar budgets, they use thinktanks and orchestrate things created by some of the worlds most intelligent individuals.

Let me grab you a severe redpill.. Found it after digging around, this is a fucked up read. Also dropped the one about how blackmail is the glue holding together the higher echelon.

Maybe you newfags/ctr will learn something.

get off tor faggot
yeah, what about his family, what about his statements? do you not comprehend the whole 4d chess thing? Do you not see how he has routinely immunized himself with the nazi comparisons and "anti semitic comments" due to the fact that kikes are so close to his family?
you disingenuous motherfucker, this IS the people rising up and becoming overmen

man holy shit why did you respond to everyone sorry about the autism fam
not that this post is bad but damn dude break it up

As I see it, there has never been some sort organized global conspiracy with specific aims like eliminating the white race, it's merely selfish and efficient (((merchants))) sometimes acting in unison to better exploit the markets and create a more profitable environment for themselves. The same behaviour and cooperation can be seen in plenty of white businessmen, working against the common good in order to accumulate absurd levels of wealth. In many ways, they're all like parasitic bacteria. Each strain of bacteria will ruthlessly fight all other strains in order to dominate a particular environment, but they still have mechanisms of cooperation like sharing antibiotic resistance. An example of what I am saying is that many Jews might be immorally destructive bankers, but not all immorally destructive bankers are Jews. And we need to rid the world of all filth like that, no matter its origin.

I gave one possible option: Trump got huge balls and will (unlike 100% obedient puppets) negotiate as favorable as possible deals with the jews, staving them off and going into clinch, rather than submit, spread cheeks like all our previous "leaders"

So probably not drone strike nor submit.

Perhaps he will give us whites enough breathing space so we continue the fight once he is gone.

I should format my posts better.

This is the only post that matters

yeah you should
on another website

OMG TRUMP IS MEETING WITH THE LEADER OF ISRAEL INSTEAD OF JEW FUCK AND TOSSING HIM IN THE OVEN. GUESS I'M A CRUZLIM NOW!

The fuck do you expect? He's also met with other world leader in the past few months, you're such fucking spergs.

Fine lels. Let's just make something clear, Western white hegemony is a direct threat to the jews, if we get defeated, they only have the asians left, after that, they will be able to rule over the dumb as fuck mixed subhuman horde.

Jews master race ruling the goyims.

I have contributed quality posts to this thread and taken time writing something longer than a shitty worthless sentence like you.

It's your duty to fuck off back to whatever shithole you come from since your posts are garbage and does nothing for discussion

This is good, the god Jews worship enters this world through the gate they touch in Israel, Trump won't bow to their high priest and pledge his soul.

struck a nerve didn't I
you've also been posting this hegelian dialectic bullshit in multiple threads, and been called out in those threads to. for fucks sake, look at your first post.
We have IDs here faggot, i don't give a fuck how intellectual or informative you think your posts are, they're dripping with leftist rhetoric which, if not intended, needs to seriously be evaluated by yourself. Try looking at your posting style too, and then go fuck your own face you Janus-esque motherfucker

That's a nigger.

Nah, its a Mr Potato kit slapped onto a malt ball.
Maybe a chocolate dipped cookie?
Like that dome is so shiny its ghosting with the reflection.

these faggots are dead set on Trump, there is nothing you can do to tell them otherwise. This is a pseudo redpilled board for natural born contrarians.

I'm just going to say that when Trump gets in, that means so do all of you. Remember when Reagan got it and it signaled the flood of neocons? Even if Trump cucks out, it's a foot in the door, and that's all that's needed everywhere.

All levels of government, make America great again, with your own hands

thank you for correcting the record

we've already hijacked the GOP at an unprecedented rate, and we have millions of americans now exposed to the memes of a few thousand because these dumbfuck globalists made it a campaign issue

I really don't think this is the case because the sort of society that you're talking about is still one that's incredibly bad for the jews. Nobody is going to seriously claim that Trump is going to start another shoah, but what he's doing is laying the groundwork for a future leader who will. There's a gloating quote from some chosen talking about how the US has reached the tipping point where a nazi party will never be elected, and he's technically right - there'd be enough cucks to keep American Hitler out of power right now, but not in the far whiter America that Trump will create.

I think the far likelier scenario is that Hillary simply has enough blackmail material from her time spent in the machine that she can keep on trying to be president and there's nothing they can do to stop her without her deadman's switch crashing the entire system. Trump saw a weakness in the machine and a chance to make a real, lasting legacy.

That or he's aware that the jews wouldn't even let the children of the cucks/traitors survive for more than a single generation once they get their way.

There wasn't even a first shoah.

It would be an absolute miracle if he hasn't already learned that from business dealings.

or hundreds of people he knew dying on 9/11
these newfags apparently never learned to fucking lurk

I don't think she's Jewish. Her parents might have been marxists or other kinds of trash which had to flee.

You only post garbage nonsense, and seeing the fact you dont even capitilize in your contentless posts makes you the person with shitty posting style, stupid mongoloid.

I contribute with valuable information and questions that stimulate conversation that will lead us to greater knowledge since we seek to examine every possible angle, core principle in redpill.

I will improve my writing, which in its current state is lightyears above yours, keep it more to the point and compact in the future, because I don't want a board filled with shitposts such every post by you.

Hench forth you are written off as CTR/Shill considering you derail the whole thread.

I support Trump since he speaks common sense, exude strength, and everything we have been missing for 20-30 years in a game filled with puppet shit-tier politicians.

Liberals can go to hell, and everyone should vote for Trump.

What I argue is that we cannot remain zeolusly blind and bluepilled, even towards our own favorite emperor, we must examine all angles and remain extremely critical, but avoid giving leftist ammunition or ability to spread mass doubt regarding our only chance.

I also argued that MAYBE complete mayhem with massive rapefugees would lead to blood of patriots&tyrants happening in America, unlike Europa which doesnt have 2nd ammendment and is filled with pussies. Like a cold turkey type of thing, that would be the best but harshest option, rather than prolonging it. Only a weak theory.

One day soon, maybe after Trump is elected, we must dig into Frankling coverup, Roy Cohn, etc assuming Trump doesnt use his presidential power to nuke that from the internets for all eternity(!)

Great post, very different from those 2-3 other shitposters here.

My take that I mentioned earlier is that Trump will be the first man who actually manages to go into clinch and negotiate favorably for us, as all other politicians taking us towards a hellish downward spiral, simply obeys every shit order from the Jews, where Trump will not. He is the master negotiator.

This man's already the president

holy shit look how absolutely triggered are you stupid weakwilled faggot do you feel in charge here?

wonder if the starved anti-trump shills even realize he's meeting with Cliton too.
they fucking flocked to this thread, man

also that Trump visited the president of Mexico and held a press conference together, can't forget that little detail

She's not jewish but her boss at TheRebel.Media is.

good posts user. There is nothing wrong with remaining vigilant. It can be hard to do with shills looking for the smallest crink in the armor at every angle though.
In my opinion Trump is just playing along/hiding his power level. Even if he was some kind of 14/88 Patton reincarnation he couldn't come right out and say it. No one could in this country at this time. There's a lot of evengelicals in the US who honestly believe that as long as Isreal exists then that sets the requirements for Jaysus to come back and they all go to heaven. And those are the "conservatives"
In his art of the deal book he gives much praise to the tactic of playing along and hiding your intentions in dealings. At this point he's our greatest hope yet we still have to see who he has really been playing all along. Americans or the jewish elite?

don't be so quick to fellate the dude, he's getting assblasted from mild shitposting.the quality of the posts may be solid but the mannerisms and posting style display both an unfamiliarity here and an inability to effectively summarize a statement into an easily digestible killshot.

"Hey bibi do you want your gas"
"What?"
"I said do you want your glass."
"Oh. Yes thank you for water"
"Well like I was saying your people have got to go back, they've just got to go"
"My people"
"You know the people eligible for Israeli citizenship, your people!"
"And why is that"
"Well they obviously have loyalties to Israel and that means they're not Americans, I mean do you really think it's fair to let Israelis make up half of senate and a third of congress, because I don't bibi, I really don't. Sad!"
"Trump we can make negotiations I am willing to compro-"
"Listen bibi this part isn't a compromise, we can make deals on other things okay? They're going back, you're going to take your people back, and they are not ever coming back into my country. You got it?"
"*holocausts internally*"

WFT I hate trump now.

wtf go back to 4cuck now

Again, we'll only know for sure once he's president.

Oh God Netanyajew is going to ask him to kiss the wall for good luck isn't he?

that's what happens when they go to israel, but king kike had to come crawling to the seat of Trump's throne

What do you retards say about the fact that Clinton hasn't gone to Israel and stood at the wall yet either?

Does that mean she's not a Jew shill?

That's called ego, and there's no real intelligence possible with it, only a very limited form. It also carries other baggages, all negative.

Fair enough.
But what do we do if Trump does kiss the wall?

fuck you

it won't change a thing, because at the end of the day Trump is a step in the right direction, but not the answer.

Reported. You are meaningless to us.

OYYYYYYYYYYYY

perhaps he was just being autistic. his posts were clear enougj for me and I think describe the grain of salt we should looking at Trump with.
I really hope its just paranoia and an inability to 100% trust anyone with power and promises Trump has made so far. I really hope we get a wall, deport the spics and stop refugee/muslim immigrants. It almost feels too good to be true.
and its less than 2 months until it begins. God damn this is a crazy year

Yeah that's true.
But comes after God-Emperor?

>"You know Net, this wall looks like it's falling apart. If you would like, I have some top notch contractors in the US that would be happy to send their reserves to help spruce up your wall here! You want me to kiss it? Sorry Net, i'm not jewish. It would be completely disrespectful to your community. :^)"

just a vessel for kek, brother

Trump is not the God-Emperor he is the Prophet, the Muad'Dib.

Barron is the God-Emperor. The avatar of Kek.

Ron Paul was a much better choice, but no such luck. People are not yet aware enough.

Gas yourself jewboy.

had ron paul been miraculously elected to the office of president he would have been killed or controlled almost instantly, dude couldn't even get his picture on the news.

Trump dominated
Remind me again how ron paul was a better choice

>he kisses the wall
>it was a kiss of death

Explain to me why for almost 14+ months people who brought up Trumps excessive Jewish ties and called into question his motives were banned here? When those pro-trump fanboys (paid shills) could claim fairy tales which then turned were proven wrong again and again and their recourse was the "wait for hitler" meme. Yet now when the obvious cat is out of the bag it's suddenly okay to point how his jewish facade?

what fairy tales are you talking about faggot? have you completely ignored the massive amount of btfo everybody who puts themselves in trump's sights has been getting during this election cycle solely because of any kike ties a new york real estate mogul has?

Checked and kek'd

Well first of all, while Trump is always high energy this time he was clearly reading a script. He was looking off to the side, not really committed to what he was saying, and what he said was true. Yahoo is good for Israel. Just not for the USA.

Jews publicly denounce Trump to claim the moral highground while privately supporting him from behind the scenes. Trump is Kosher controlled opposition.

I don't think Netanyahu gives a fuck about the beaner wall. Israeli Jews only care about keeping the money flowing to them, it's the ones who still live in America that shit up everything else.

Trump isn't redpilled on 9/11, otherwise he wouldn't have Glassner as his campaign manager.

Guys, look at Trump's kikegook. The one post about Israel's capital.

I knew he couldn't be trusted.

No matter any fucking candidate we choose it's always proof that Holla Forums is right about the ridiculous and overwhelming entrenchment of jewry. Hillary is not better in this regard but is there any hope left? The only way is to subvert the system yourself.

archive.is/BYuap

Correct Tor Record, etc.

Reported.

Reported for not even trying.

Donald Trump is a bigot and a racist
archive.is/kUskZ
Citing 'Core Beliefs,' U.S. Rabbis Condemn Trump's 'Hateful Rhetoric'
archive.is/Ifprj
ADL Calls Trump Plan to Ban Anti-Semites ‘Anti-Semitic’
archive.is/Yn8bF
Trump’s Candidacy and the GOP Platform Are as Much anti-Jewish as 'pro-Israeli'
archive.is/YOMh9
Is Donald Trump’s Inadvertent Anti-Semitism Worse Than the Real Thing?
archive.is/MvupZ
Attacked by Trump, Mexicans look to Jewish groups for help
archive.is/NZANv
Trump, Brexit, ISIS and the Unmistakable Stench of the 1930s
archive.is/4nF6X
Jewish news organization declares 24-hour ban on Trump content
archive.is/aZPys
Time to Form an American Jewish Emergency Committee Against Donald Trump
archive.is/eEteU
Donald Trump is Losing Jewish Donors and Intellectuals, But Will it Impact His Bottom Line?
archive.is/zBZj7
Meet the One Jewish Group that Can Attack Donald Trump
archive.is/tHutK
Donald Trump Doubles Down on ‘America First’ Slogan — Whether Jews Like It or Not
archive.is/unkNa
Donald Trump Is a Candidate for White Supremacists — Not the Jews
archive.is/zWFyK
The clan leader of white Americans: the disintegration of the GOP has created Trump
archive.is/04M3t
ADL Urges Donald Trump to Reconsider “America First” in Foreign Policy Approach
archive.is/aGsOd
Anne Frank's stepsister compares Donald Trump to Adolf Hitler
archive.is/4v2PE
If you are a Jew, you should be very afraid of Donald Trump
archive.is/C7Vdz
Jewish Groups Join in on Bill to Block Trump's Muslim Ban
archive.is/eUPLx
Six Reasons Trump Would Be Disaster for U.S. Jews, Israel and the Middle East
archive.is/Jvogr
archive.is/jZsuG
archive.is/Jvogr
Is Donald Trump’s Endorsement by 88 Retired Generals a Secret Neo-Nazi Code?
archive.is/CNPPh
Goldman Sachs Bans Employees from Donating to Trump
archive.is/mMtjE
Why a Vote for Trump Is a Vote for Mainstreaming Anti-Semites
archive.is/Ir9R6
Trump more psychopathic than Hitler, Oxford study finds
archive.is/jZsuG
Jewish donor dumps Trump after community backlash
archive.is/Fn79G
UN Commissioner Warns of ‘Weaponized’ Populism from Wilders, Trump, Farage Turning ‘Into Colossal Violence’
archive.is/TDvGf
Oy vey! Enough of Trump!
archive.is/ngpwt

Go suicide bomb a synagogue or you’re a hypocrite.

DUDE I'M JUST WAITING FOR HITLER #woke

Great links though, I wonder if the Jews on his team think of him that way.

I suppose because the alternative is Hillary, which was approved as the official AIPAC choice. The kikes did maximum overshill against Trump but Trump just fucking shilled for them like a retarded slave recently despite all we've done for him more than any of those kikes have. We showed that no amount of shekels can beat our memeing, not Yeb!'s hundreds of millions or Hillary's billions. It's like a stab in the back. Trump is, at best, a step in the right direction but he's another kosher candidate. Most likely unless he does something spectacular, those four years are all he's getting. We'll make sure of that with our meme magic.

We don't know what's actually going on up on the tower over there, I see no reason for everyone to go nuts or jump to specific conclusions.

Actions speak louder than other people's words.

Thanks for this post, it is good to get level headed analysis of Trump and his ramifications without it being shit up by blatant confirmation bias fanboys or CTR. What do you think about the fact that Soros, a front man for the Rothschilds, is attacking Trump in some way or another with nearly 127 NGOs, non-profits, media outlets, etc.? To me that indicates Trump is a legitimate threat to the global elite, despite shady connections to NYC Jewry, which while not exactly a wholesome clique of people is much different from the global elite and has little connection to them. I honestly believe that he is one of them who broke ranks and is a legitimate maverick simply because of all the Jew owned media apparatus attacking him. Even if he holds kosher positions on Iran, Israel, etc. his ability to stop the demographic replacement racket of international Jewry stands to set back their plans by decades since the globalists need demographic replacement for their elite to have their control unchallenged as room-temperature IQ mestizos and kebabs are easy to control and don't value freedom, small government, etc. I am sure as fuck going to enjoy the salt when he wins and I have a 12 year scotch for the occasion but I do agree utmost vigilance and proactive nationalism is required afterwards. How do you reconcile the "Trump is a controlled puppet with pedo blackmail strings attached" narrative with the fact that Soros, Rothschilds, and the entire MSM is going after him?

This is just the fucking thing. 90%+ of Jews will not be voting for Trump so why does he bother pandering to them so much? Yes, he's better than Hillary but god damn the ridiculous amount of Jewry. I only got redpilled because every fucking election always pandering to kikes was like this and even with Trump it still is no matter what. He's barely spent any damn money at all and won only because we helped him but he still clings to his kike funders.

Weekend tor posters are the worst.

You are saying that no one can be a billionaire without entering a pedo ring? I am aware of how the global elite uses pedophilia to control people but that sounds dubious. As far as I know those pedo rings generally target politicians and people who want major power over the masses, not just mere money, have to do something sick on camera. Entrepreneurs are generally left alone, are you saying Jeff Bezos is a kiddie fucker?Gabe Newell? Carl Ichan? People who only are only out to make fucktons of money are not generally a threat to the Global Elite and its agenda, certainly some billionaires are pedophiles because there is nothing stopping them from it if they wanted but the pedo rings generally are a thing among politicians more than businessmen.

Im imagining how much of an inconvenience having to shit n piss it must be with all that armor on. What happens in a code red situation? Does he have a shit n piss bag built into the armor that can be drained later?

I like your post.

Trump is already starting to crack though considering he was going to back away from the whole wall while making concessions to latinos thing until we on twitter fucking grilled him over it to the point he went full they'll start immediately once he's president. Hopefully more Holla Forums gets into politics or at least redpills as many of the masses as possible.

Nobody in politics is truly trustworthy but the masses of his voters can pressure him immensely and ultimately you can only trust yourself.

I just hope Trump realises why we and so many other choose him to begin with. Over and over again people were impressed with this guy who just spoke his mind and said fuck all to political correctness.

Trump did shift the window right and that's more than most can ever ask for. It's the beginning of the end.

He's already called literally Hitler and racist and they believe it. The jews and their media are constantly and overwhelmingly against him. All we're asking is that he doesn't pander to kikes at all. Does he pander to Indians/Easterners who seem to be the only minorities receptive to him? No. He panders to the single minority that is the most overwhelmingly against him in the polls in history. Even Hispanics as a percentage are more likely to vote for Trump than fucking jews are.

Because you were claiming constantly that pro-Trump posters were paid Shills when the guy doesn't even spend money on adds.

fivethirtyeight.com/features/the-gops-jewish-donors-are-abandoning-trump/
archive.fo/4M2lf
From what I can tell if 95% of Jewish money is going to his opponent than he's my guy regardless of what realpolitik shit that he says to Bibi. What speaks more about a Jews real opinions more than their money?

forward.com/news/346168/donald-trump-brushes-off-questions-about-trip-to-israel-im-not-traditional/
archive.fo/3uj3B
Also it's very Important about what coded message he gives to the actual Jews rather than his Evangelical scofield bible humping base.

This has just been posted on kikebook

READOUT OF DONALD J. TRUMP'S MEETING WITH ISRAELI PRIME MINISTER BENJAMIN NETANYAHU

archive.is/qgC18

holy shit, he's playing their game and they don't even know it these stupid kikes

Fucking Kek he's pointing out Jewish hypocrisy
It's interesting that that's specifically mentioned because Israel does a metric fuckton of spying on us.
I know that this gas to do with some middle eastern Kike prophecy or something but I honesty don't understand the significance of this.

Explain pls

How so?

i havent read the comments yet because im expecting to get triggered from the field day of Holla Forumsacks calling Trump a zionist

If any of you recall, Trump CANCELLED his visit to Israel in 2015, avoiding israel unless it was AIPAC or something similar. instead of going overseas to kiss netanyahu's feet like most of our groveling "politicians", netanyahu has come to Trump tower instead which can be very symbolic if you think about it. As a New Yorker who is in Real estate, a business where you expect jews to dominate especially in new york and bully out the goy companys, im sure Trump is aware of the jew.

also, lets be very clear, look at that image
look at their hands
Trump got Bibi, who is notorious for his dominating handshakes in front of cameras, to be cucked in front of the cameras holy shit,

We can see Unique ID's here jewboy

with what we know about Trump, the things he's said about being persecuted for his religion by the irs, all the jews kvetching nonstop it's pretty obvious that when he says " oh yeah jeuraslem, capital of israel for 3000 years" we know it's a fucking bluff because of course the man who knows his patton to a t knows that israel hasn't been around nearly that long.

meant to link you too

as stated above the only thing that needs to be taken away from this is that
kin kike came to grovel at Trump's throne

with this meeting, I'm telling you 100% that handshake is YYYUUUGGGEEE when it comes to metapolitics because nonverbal communication is the most effective display of power a public figure has, and Trump just cucked the fuck out of BIbi

Hitler. Literally.

So much naiveness in this thread. So many delusious posts.

There does seem to be a contrast.

fixed

I'm not following.

It's the look in bibi's eyes

It seriously hurts to read that stuff.
It's the kind of stuff I would expect from Cruz. I more or less knew what he was going to say but it still hurts. Sure, Hillary is worse and these two are the realistic options, but I can't jump of joy after seeing him kiss the ring. I had no hope that he was going to gas the kikes but I actually bought that being servient to Israel was on its way out.

Shut up, cuck.
We're not electing Hillary.

JUST

Oh well, I tried. America currently is a kosher cuckoldry of the highest order but it wasn't always.

All I'm going to say is keep a watchful eye on Trump and don't put all your hopes on him.

He's there for you to get in and make America great again yourselves.

Pick one and only one.

I will always consider tor users to be shills trying to get away with samefagging from here on out

make it a meme boys

Hahaha! look carefully at the handshake, teh Don is crushing the pig jews lil fingers. Fuck Bibi I hope someone feeds him to feral pigs.

Trump loves the Jew.

He's not a nationalist, he's not a racist, he's not one of us - he's a tool, like a shovel, and that's how we ought use him.
When his value is passed, so be it.

You're god damned right we're not.

Doesn't change the fact that Trump is in bed with the kikes.

1st pic: equally looking at the camera
2nd: morman is stiff over compenstating grovel, jew look: 'I own you faggot'
3rd: jew leaning forward not happy about having to looking right at the nigger but doing so, nigger can't make eye contact, doesn't want to be there, clenching the chair as he goes through with it
4th; ridiculously over happy face, holding on to jew with both hands, looks like he needs to take a piss, jew look "look at this dipshit, I'll be the only adult in the room during this 'negotiation'"

And?

control both parties
control the opposition
finance both sided of the war

keep control over the money

You're not one of us either, fag.

Trump + Netanyahu = Biden?

Not an argument

Nobody is saying that, read his post again. We already know what Hillary did but we cannot deny Trump's relationship with (((them))) either. We just wanted him to be the first truly uncucked guy with absolute real balls. He could have just turned him away at the revolving door and blueballed him like he did not going to Israel. It's realistically up to the future now. Israel has no future, even Kissinger said it himself. Nobody in the young generation likes (((them))) whether left or right and there's no time for them for a China plan either. But Trump has done well shifting the window. He'll be the lead up for a real Holla Forums candidate and Holla Forums will need to run on both parties. The Republican will be obvious, the Democrats will be classic Dixiecrats.

Actually, I am.
Certainly more-so than Trump is.

That you refuse to acknowledge that Trump is not really all that awesome, and I'm saying that before he's even in office, suggests that you are a low-cog shill..

Trump is a tool. Nothing more.
Deal with it, shill.

He needs to ditch Israel either way, nothing good comes from allying yourself with kikes.

Reported.

And he is. Problem solved. Now kill yourself.

For what? Calling you a shill.

Boo hoo faggot.

Civic nationalism is trash, as are the Israelis.

You are the reason Tor users are shat on.

Don't even bother with redditors like that, they love Trump's cock so much that they'd look away even if he were selling his soul to the kikes.

Yep, reported.

Oh, my bad, different faggot.

So what got you ass-blasted?

Low-cogs cannot accept criticism without insult.

Checked

Hi, shill. Reported.

Trump's best 4D Chess move is when he sends White men to die in Iran for Greater Israel.

Pasta time for butt hurt!

archive.is/DDw5O
archive.is/kC40k
archive.is/FVxLf
archive.is/o2b3C
archive.is/wS2tY
archive.is/3To39
archive.is/kcQOI
archive.is/Zwntr

Wait do you eat carbs for constipation or grease?

Looks like this is another "Wait for Hitler, Goy!" thread.

I'm still firmly in the revolt now and stop waiting or playing {{{their}}} game.

Shilling at its best. ;^)

I say again: Low-cogs cannot take criticism without insult.

Fuck off, outsider.

Look, just stop hiding behind it and use the star of remphan. ✡ It’s U+2721

That's certainly what it has turned into.

I know, why doesn't Holla Forums just drop drump and wait for a literal Hitler~! XD

;^D

Reported.

Nah, we should vote for Trump, and then criticize the shit out of him once in power, especially when he does shit that's cucky.

Reported.

Thanks for more evidence to that effect.

The mods do nothing.

lol die shill

archive.is/Fn79G
archive.is/tHu6S
archive.is/NvmGV
archive.is/kUskZ
archive.is/74F20
archive.is/Ifprj
archive.is/Yn8bF
archive.is/DJWzt
archive.is/yevyb
archive.is/QIQW9
archive.is/etcLm
archive.is/8t1Rw
archive.is/YOMh9
archive.is/kqqSL
archive.is/eh1ID
archive.is/A2YVy
archive.is/8Cr5M
archive.is/UttRq
archive.is/MvupZ

archive.is/NZANv
archive.is/4nF6X
archive.is/bDVQt
archive.is/GmRqZ
archive.is/DwTjI
archive.is/aZPys
archive.is/eEteU
archive.is/g9pJd
archive.is/Qo1CZ

Nah, that user's wall doesn't even have redtext

Heil Donald? Students instructed to compare Hitler to Trump
archive.is/cr5RA

Is Donald Trump’s Endorsement by 88 Retired Generals a Secret Neo-Nazi Code?
archive.is/CNPPh

Goldman Sachs Bans Employees from Donating to Trump
archive.is/mMtjE

Donald Trump is a bigot and a racist
archive.is/kUskZ

Anne Frank's stepsister compares Donald Trump to Adolf Hitler
archive.is/4v2PE

Why a Vote for Trump Is a Vote for Mainstreaming Anti-Semites
archive.fo/Ir9R6

If you are a Jew, you should be very afraid of Donald Trump: Trump has always appealed to bigots. His address to a Jewish coalition confirms that he's an anti-Semite himself
archive.is/C7Vdz

Jewish Groups Join in on Bill to Block Trump's Muslim Ban
archive.is/eUPLx

Six Reasons Trump Would Be Disaster for U.S. Jews, Israel and the Middle East
archive.is/Jvogr

Trump more psychopathic than Hitler, Oxford study finds
archive.is/jZsuG

Citing 'Core Beliefs,' U.S. Rabbis Condemn Trump's 'Hateful Rhetoric'
archive.is/Ifprj

ADL Calls Trump Plan to Ban Anti-Semites ‘Anti-Semitic’
archive.is/Yn8bF

Trump’s Candidacy and the GOP Platform Are as Much anti-Jewish as 'pro-Israeli'
archive.is/YOMh9

Is Donald Trump’s Inadvertent Anti-Semitism Worse Than the Real Thing?
archive.is/MvupZ

Attacked by Trump, Mexicans look to Jewish groups for help
archive.is/NZANv

Trump, Brexit, ISIS and the Unmistakable Stench of the 1930s
archive.is/4nF6X

Jewish news organization declares 24-hour ban on Trump content
archive.is/aZPys

Time to Form an American Jewish Emergency Committee Against Donald Trump
archive.is/eEteU

Donald Trump is Losing Jewish Donors and Intellectuals, But Will it Impact His Bottom Line?
archive.is/zBZj7

Meet the One Jewish Group that Can Attack Donald Trump
archive.is/tHutK

Donald Trump Doubles Down on ‘America First’ Slogan — Whether Jews Like It or Not
archive.is/unkNa

Donald Trump Is a Candidate for White Supremacists — Not the Jews
archive.is/zWFyK

The clan leader of white Americans: Conservative David Frum perfectly explains how the disintegration of the GOP has created Trump
archive.is/04M3t

ADL Urges Donald Trump to Reconsider “America First” in Foreign Policy Approach
archive.is/aGsOd

Jewish donor dumps Trump after community backlash: Republican developer Martin Selig ‘stunned’ by blowback from Seattle Jews
archive.is/Fn79G

UN Commissioner Warns of 'Weaponized' Populism from Wilders, Trump, Farage Turning 'Into Colossal Violence'
archive.fo/TDvGf

After Offering $100 Million, Jewish Oligarch Sheldon Adelson Gives Virtually Nothing to Trump
archive.is/G1DH1

The GOP’s Jewish Donors Are Abandoning Trump
archive.is/TElEw

Oy vey! Enough of Trump!
archive.is/ngpwt

;^D

Were you the one callings others outsiders, or was that your buddy?

In any case: low-cogs cannot accept criticism without insult.
You are on the same cognitive tier as a nigger.

archive.is/NhnDh
archive.is/zBZj7
archive.is/pDCIJ
archive.is/oklWL
archive.is/tHutK
archive.is/unkNa
archive.is/b3E2o
archive.is/zWFyK
archive.is/ptW6Q
archive.is/HoNC6
archive.is/04M3t
archive.is/aGsOd

archive.is/m65Jx
archive.is/KM3KX
archive.is/J2q6N
archive.is/LVrja
archive.is/LUfDu
archive.is/6kYVv
archive.is/YZSDP
archive.is/lWaRI
archive.is/e4hNN
archive.is/7tJae
archive.is/wFQHB
archive.is/yOvZT
archive.is/zPBcM
archive.is/aeUZz
archive.is/hz1tF
archive.is/dg35a
archive.is/qOlVh

archive.is/Y4JHy
archive.is/3PhxQ
archive.is/N8Vhi
archive.is/qEpNy
archive.is/Y9rYp
archive.is/6SWbW
archive.is/KgQDB
archive.is/DC8nl
archive.is/yG4kd

Touche!

Checked for people dumping link walls calling others shills.

I use the list on other sites and don’t want to have to keep deleting == or keep two versions of the same thing around.

Sim>>7632549
It really doesn't make people jewish.

Checked and Kekked.

archive.is/T4kwI
archive.is/yWmIQ
archive.is/DW7dc
archive.is/qEmTc
archive.is/tgG6O
archive.is/SfEiy
archive.is/esgBt
archive.is/sjxwE
archive.is/gEfFc
archive.is/SPC0t
archive.is/scfLy

Hi, shill. Reported.

You're cute.

So that one's dead now or is it just time for a new one? I know ((())) is out after the Twatter fiasco and true joy.

Mine's more recent and centered on Trump's actions rather than what people say about him.
Words may leave gaping psychological scars, but I have a camera to record your stupidity.>>7632806
On the other Kike crunching hands, thanks for the antiwhite ones.

Tell your handlers to fire you, because not even the people pretending to be shills are this stupid.

;^)

It's infuriating. We already had threads on this and said he was nothing more than a step in the right direction. He had one job and that is to not even mention kikes but he's shilling overtime to the point he says he'll fucking bomb Iran. Hillary still has to lose however. She's not just Israeli, she's fucking Saudi too. That's basically neocohen Bush III. As for Iran, Trump won't be able to do damn anything because the Russians will never allow it and he'll remember his dues to Vladimir. But Trump will open the floodgates for unfathomable change if he hasn't already.

I just say it’s time to stop hiding. If they think they can make a fucking PUNCTUATION MARK into “hate speech”, we may as well call them out for what they are. They’re not going to make their own STAR into hate speech, so we’re invincible now.

Not that i'm saying a wall of links isn't shilling, but let's be objective here.

;^D

You’re obviously evading a ban.

Take your own advice.

;;^^DD

My sides.

Well put. One of the reasons why it was easy for me to jump on board was because I was very cynical towards democracy. All things considered he's not going to take us to a worse place. It's just that we were really fucking close to break some taboos and it's infuriating.

Yeah and the toothbrush has spikes.

For all the memes about muh nuclear codes, Hillary looks really fucking eager to start a war with Russia.

I've bitched and vented enough, If anyone here's still angry, let's channel that anger into pushups.

Buttplug

If you hadn’t guessed by now, you’ve been hidden for quite a while.

It honestly sounds like he is going to be treating jews here as foreign citizens and demand that they stop seeing themselves as jews living in America and as actual American citizens or have them go back to their "home country".

>Trump’s Candidacy and the GOP Platform Are as Much anti-Jewish as 'pro-Israeli' archive.is/YOMh9

Have your read this article? I mean really read it? It basically says that pretty much no jew will vote for him, which is reflected in the polls considering he polls lower with jews than ever in history with overwhelmingly 90 percent plus against him, and that none of his jew pandering makes any fucking sense at all and yet he still does it.

I'm going to say you should vote for Trump because Hillary is going to cause WWIII since she has this insane fixture on retaliation against Russia but don't put too much faith in him. I have no doubt his campaign thinks little of us despite us memeing be solely responsible for why he won the primaries or is even winning now to begin with. Trump is a tool, the Jews around him and Israelis see him that way and so will we. But I don't know, maybe he'll surprise us. But do you really believe that?

traitors.

I mean it's obvious that these same people dont give a shit about board culture since they are also trying to get everyone to call niggers "googles"
Yeah…I know it's you. The same people shilling against Trump, the same people lurking since all those articles came out. Hillary needs to die. god damn.

We're really fucking close too. He at least hasn't disavowed Kek, who we all know hates kikes.

But again, constantly telling you guys over and over again you need to change more than the presidency. Sure you guys and everyone you can get will vote in the presidential elections but what about congress and senate and state etc?

I almost feel like making concessions and compromises to the liberals. Even fucking BLM hates Israel. I'm fucking tired that America has to kowtow to a criminal foreign subversive pariah state.

wew
e
w

Are you in the right thread, lad?

Meme it so.

I think it is very important that we stop perpetuating the blatant pro-Trump shill-point that he is going to cut Israel off. Theres just too much kikery involved with those around him and what he has said to blindly ignore this.

We might have to concede the fact that Christians in the USA are much too brainwashed by the ZOG and we aren't going to win on every front the first go around.

Please let me be wrong. I hope I am wrong, but I don't think Israel is going anywhere soon. I fear that they might even become stronger under a Trump administration.

If we have to keep paying off Israel to deal with the Mexicans so be it. We can not let our country to continue being invaded by the tacobowl-hordes.

Explicitly said that Israel will have to pay for US defense.

Oy vey! Remember goyim, Trump is a what site is this Chaim? Oy, Holla Forums! jewish plant and is going to backstab you! Remember not to vote goyim, there is no hope!

When at the Hotel press conference thing?
He said in response to if Israel should pay for it's own defense, "I think Israel will do that also."

That is far from a definitive statement.

Last week Israael signed a contract for 38 billion dollars (3.6 walls with mexico) in which the U.S. would gift the money to them with no obligation to pay us back if they didn't spend it.

(Checked)
Trump isn't going to fuck us, but he isn't going to fuck the Jews either. I hope I am wrong, but I highly doubt it.

Every time there's a lull in the campaign these fuckers crawl out of the woodwork screaming he's a jew. Once he's in office they'll start up again and say it doesn't really matter what he does, he's a powerless jew tool who isn't 1488% on board with the program.

It's going to be non-stop demoralization shilling.

inb4 Hamas attacks him with Israeli weaponry.

Sure are a lot of good goys in those comments.

Talk about useful idiots!

Those comments read more like shills to be frank. I wonder how many of them have names that (((echo))), and are just playing the name game?

Does it really matter though? They are calling the jews to elect a "literal Hitler". If that isn't a useful idiot, then I don't know what is.

Did somebody mention Trumpcucks or something?

Who's the real idiot here? The people who support a candidate because he is extremely vocal about his support for Israel. Or the people that support Trump while somehow pretending he's something he isn't and refuse to acknowledge the words coming out of Trump's own mouth, and even go so far as to yell "shill" anytime someone on here tries to point out Trump's love for Israel, which is based on his actual own words and actions?

Hah, funny you posted those comments. I noted this "Andrew Lane" guy just an hour ago. I gave him my best wishes.

I just killed a pregnant jew bitch with a cleaver and stuffed her cunt full of raw bacon. I started a thread with pics! Hurry and see before mods shoah.

At this point it really just depends on whether he sticks to his "they're going to cover their own expenses" statement or not. Even with a maintained alliance that would be a step down from what we have now. A lot of the cuckservatives swear blind allegiance to Israel as well, so he may be keeping that in mind. Not saying I'm impressed either though.

Wasn't it Larry Silverstein who bought the WTC?

Thank you for correcting the record. I'm going to just wait for a literal Hitler. :^)

Accelerationism has never worked

Part of the team that privatized it which allowed Larry to buy it included Michael Glassner.

Wow, you really blew me the fuck out with that same tired old line for the 1 millionth time.

So Trump doesn't support Israel then? And his supporters on this site aren't just ignoring his various statements about how Israel is our greatest ally? Or am I missing something here? What happened exactly? How did I get BTFO by you telling me to wait for Hitler and telling e thanks for correcting the record. What did you meant by that exactly?

It's not 1950 and this is not a Hebrew deli.

If anything forcing Israel to go to a one state mode will ignite serious hostilities against it within and without the country.

16d chess

you've gotta admire his hutzpah

Good thing Trump has vowed to help the militarily then. We can send our best goyim to protect them and the jews can rest nestled in their beds with dreams of sitting in their US paid for defensive walls, shooting little brown kids armed with assault rocks, while US troops are the ones having to fight actual combatants.

Why is Trump blinking so much in the video?

Looks like POW distress signalling.

They're a bunch of losers who think that they can vote a White America back into reality while ignoring the fact that Jews made America pozzed entirely through non-democratic means.

They're futilely signaling their fealty to their God Emperor for the same reason that Durkas and Christfags pray to Yahweh, which is that they're beta men who get an endorphin rush through total submission to a higher power. It's a canine attitude towards life that can't be fixed; these people are born goyim.

So tell me when you're ready to whip your guns out and storm Capital Hill.

Who are you quoting?

>>>/jp/

No seriously, who were you quoting?

Pick a shill, any shill.

Fuck off to Reddit

The more you kvetch the more of this
EVERYONE
gets.

I love the fart plane.
Bet Trump actually owns one.

Why the fuck did the other two threads get spammed, saged, and deleted, but this one didn't? Duplicate threads? Mods being faggots? Oh well, as long as this one is up, I guess that's fine.

why would trump say this if he isnt a stooge?

Trump told Netanyahu that under his administration, the United States would "recognize Jerusalem as the undivided capital of the State of Israel."

To pacify him, maybe? It's a non-issue that was only pushed by libs in America to signal "we care about those brown people!".

Either way, the optics of the situation are fantastic, regardless of the particulars. Trump doesn't go kiss the Jews' wall, they have to come to him. A yuuuuuge step up from previous presidents, pic related.

Why would Trump run the platform he does and lead Whites toward their own self-interest if he's a Zionist pawn?

THIS

Fuck all the shills who accuse don of being a zionist. He turned down two invites to israel, which they would have forced him to go to the wailing wall

TRUMP FORCES YAHOO TO WAIL AT TRUMP WALL OR ISRAEL TURNS INTO A PARKING LOT

Trump backtracked on making Israel pay for their own defense saying that giving military aid to Israel would be a good investment for the US.

maybe the jew should support trump in
their(((see all)))media, instead of shaking
his hand, and stabbing him in the back.

Until i see a photo of trump at the wailing wall it means jack shit

Fact of the matter is, king kike came to trump, not the other way around, after declining two invites.

This is a big thing for evangelicals. They buy into this crap and its a major component of his base.

One thing that sticks in my mind is Trump has started to receive classified info from govt agents and he was on record saying that one thing they said shocked him. The US/Israel entanglement is shocking if you were unaware, especially if you include the funding of ISIS.

This is important, he looks to be in a position of power, instead of the regular rigamarole of under the thumb kike tactics.

ding ding ding

When other people suck up to the jews, it's selling out. When Trump does it, it's being tactical.

Here it is semi-formally:
X sucks up to Jews
If like X, then X is just being sneaky
Else, X is a Mossad agent.

My question is: how can you decide a priori whether X knows when to go along or X is a Shabbat goy?

king kike came to the seat of Trump's throne because Trump refused to show up in Israel. That's all you need to know.

Word on the street is he was getting advice on wall building. I've seen the Israeli wall a lot in articles.

It worked and it is pretty sweet. It's a great modern example to follow.

They aren't the first to do it and it is helping them. Why not emulate success?

That is pretty sweet. Everyone else goes to HIM. That's a power play.

Oh, I see. Netanyahu went to Trump. Trump didn't bother going to Israel. That "tiny" detail went over my head.

little bibi also came to NYC with 20 security guards this kike is scared as fuck

He should be. NYC doesn't have an anti-sandnigger wall with checkpoints. Also (((somebody))) filled it with Jawas.