twitter.com/Neumannthehuman/with_replies
twitter.com/ehndii
facebook.com/UIpolice/posts/10154554186846060
twitter.com/champaigncity/status/780008233767407617
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

RT Article:
archive.fo/MmNkU

Nothing will come out of this.

This'll hang around on MSM for a day or two. The suspect will turn out to be muslim or nigger. Then it'll get swept under the rug as the next terror attack occurs.

Not trying to shill, just that's the pattern. Probably a good idea to collaborate on bringing these news stories the past few days with this pattern and meme it hard.

If it's legit I'm willing to bet it's a darkie.

societal decay is increasing

At fucking 3 am? Must be gang activity.

Clinton's new tactic: instead of trying to gain voters she pays money to people who will kill Trump supporters for her.

ILLANOIZ WIT THA BOYZ

Looks like somebody crash their safe space.

First-post after OP

EVERY TIME

Shooter has left the campus now according to twitter

There were reports of 6 more shots fired and a mention of a black female. (Didn't hear context)

VIOLATED GUN FREE ZONE

What do you mean? Gun free zones are there so people don't bring guns? How could there be a gun there?

"Illini-Alert. It appears the shooter has left the area. Continue to avoid Green street from 2nd to 4th and 2nd street from Green to Healey."

twitter.com/IlliniAlert/status/779928953418940416

Odds of this just being nigger violence?

Really high

What's the point of shooting up a campus in the middle of the night on a weekend?

Or is the University of Illinois a big party campus where there are still plenty of potential victims out and about at like 2am on a Sunday morning?

low, suspect was smart enough to run away

University of Illinois is degenerate as fuck, if it's dark people are drinking, drugging, and fucking.

Seems like it; no major pings on the radar for any news stations.

Could be a revenge thing, or as says.

my dubs says its a shitskin

Maybe they were invited to a sorority party and things just escalated from there

Police scanner:

broadcastify.com/listen/feed/1814/web

wew

or Finally Hillary false flag?

we got possible video maybe.

twitter.com/MasakiSugimoto/status/779954974511857664

Downloaded, direct posting.

MP4 and Webm.

How do you download videos from twitter?

Hey retard, you don't need to re-encode the file. All you do is compress it further and it's already compressed to shit.

Add "mobile." to the tweet link to see it as a mobile view, click to play the video then right-click > save video as.

Thanks user.

The news is reporting that the shooter is suspected to be one Ibn Samid al Hydique.

twitter.com/grammy620/status/779957641837699072

Not even the local news is reporting on it yet

It's 3am, what news? It's all infomercials at this hour.

Unconfirmed but a facebook post from someone at the original scene said 5 died.

Looks like he's about to level up and beat his high score.

RT says it was outside a post office near a bar frequented by campus students. Probably just some drug dealers clashing for control of their corner.

Two mass nigger shootings in one night and recent Islamic terror? Fuuuu son we about to go full white nationalist across the country. There are going to be so many Trump voters that never would have voted for him, but they're scared shitless and know the alpha will protect them.

Shootings don't effect the mass consciousness anymore, Americans have don't give a fuck syndrome.

Maybe if 30 million died.

IN SIMILAR NEWS

6 PEOPLE STABBED AT EMERSON COLLEGE IN BOSTON

twitter.com/JaredWyand/status/779958486855782400?lang=en

archive.fo/agIbz

we need to stop merely checking the race of the attacker and start checking the race of the victims

pure cohencidence

I love this new forced meme created by goon inc.

very nice :^)

so (((google))) is rigging statistics now?

I literally read that.

Even when polls are nigged dindus spearhead the statistics.

I hope he got this one.

facebook.com/tony.mongulu/videos/10207616312146001/

twitter.com/Neumannthehuman/with_replies

Isn't champaign the agricultural campus?
It's in the sticks more or less not in chicago itself.
I'm guessing a pissed off hillary supporter shooting up trump farmers that vote for trump.

Top kek, I almost thought that was real.

It is. There's 3 towns that come together there and otherwise there's nothing, the largest employer by far is the university. Only things to do are sporting events/drinking and drugs. Its basically a white town but there is definitely a sizable minority of basketball americans. The university also throws out scholarships to foreign born poo in loos and asians.

didn't know about that.
Used to go to the farm and fleet store out there to buy shit for my lab. Concrete testing etc so it was tanks and lime for concrete samples.

The entire country is currently anxious as fuck though.

All kinds of money is currently being thrown at foreigners to come here. Of course they don't want anyone bringing attention to it at the same time they are discriminating against the population whose family made those possible.

Are you Americans really going to be making threads about every shooting now? There are dozens of shootings every single day. This is sliding tier at best.

Unless it is mass casualty or happens near them, I tend to find most people do not care.

I've seen a lot more people conceal carry weapons this month, that is about it where I live. Good sign.

Niggers.

Knowing chicongo's pavement ape problem, it was probably 9 shots with one victim with minor wounds.

hey bey. SUUUUUUUUU

Times have changed…

:| Universities should never have been integrated

See

Found a reddit thread /UIUC/ and the info there seems to be that it is 4 victims. Spoke with the girl who shot the snapchat vid on twitter and she only knew that there had been a fatalities.

What was the other one? I can't even keep up anymore.

Yeah, but that's mainly because they don't get reported. Everyone is amped up now, including the media.

Other one was in Baltimore, but seems to be local gang violence more than a targeted shooting.

#jobs4isis
#ifUdontSUKurAkuk

twitter.com/ehndii

apparently this lady come into direct contact with shooter.

Either lying out her ass or the shooter was only there for a specific target and let other people go.

"We Americans" are you fucking kidding me?

If it weren't for America you'd be speaking in your backwater language instead of American.

Suck it cuck.

Like I was just saying, that doesn't usually show up here either because it happens so often.

Why don't the sluts ever die? :-(

Troll

Just another day in burgerland

Woot woot

Seems you're (((triggered))), tumblrite.

No, I'm saying that person is a troll. Follows a few of my troll friends on twitter, but there is always the off chance that a troll was caught up in the incident.

You mean English you retarded American.. you speak English, which comes form England.

Every iteration of this faggotry will be summarily filtered. I suggest all fullchan natives do the same.

aha.

Good thing the Normans purified it before exporting it.

I doubt this was a student or anything other than a google that lives north of University. They loiter in that area a lot.

You speak American. An antiquated form, yes, but American nonetheless.

I don't know why I found that a laugh in that. Maybe I just can't feel remorse anymore, we need to MAGA.

You're doing the work of white nationalism user.

Probably niggers

Remember that a few of these have been legit suicides, one shot and it's a "shooting" until it clears up.

I don't know which reports are true. Best as I can tell: 4 victims at Campus bar, 1 additional gunshot victim was a walk-in at the hospital and 1 victim hit by fleeing car. Nothing has been confirmed.

I just read the article bro

Just a street fight it seems

How can people be stabbed with guns?

Fuck off back to Reddit you cock sucking faggot.

Late night OC incoming

You just made that smiley look angry.

facebook.com/UIpolice/posts/10154554186846060

No description of suspect means it is a nigger. Just your typical dindu Saturday night in other words.

It appears I was correct. twitter.com/champaigncity/status/780008233767407617

in all fairness, i think she was attention-whoring just as the mass shooting began.

Triggered faggots.

black gunman: 1 day coverage, durp about institutionalised racism
muslimgunman: 2 day coverage, durp about not all muslims
jew gunman: 5 minute segment about mental illness and fear of nazis
female gunperson: 3 day coverage, durp about attempted rape and my soggy knees
white gunman: 2 year coverage, durp about ebil hwite heterosexual men
white gunman + jew victims: foreverandeverandeverandeveroyvey

>>>/gaschamber/

Alleged shooter. Trump Supporter and KKK member Sam Hyde.

U of I is one of the biggest party schools in the country and I'm pretty sure it has the biggest frat and sorority community too.

On top of that it's the semester just started so there's a ton of parties for new pledges, freshmen, and returning students.

Kids from all over the state and even the country travel there to party, so my guess is that some wayward Chicongo nigs crashed a frat party, had a nigga moment, and then chimped out.