W0RLDWIDE ONLINE POLL: Trump vs. Hillary

43 DAYS LEFT
GET THE FUCK IN HERE

worldwide.vote/hillary-vs-trump/#/

Holla Forums needs to maintain command of this poll. Vote Trump and have a laugh at the results!

Other urls found in this thread:

worldwide.vote/hillary-vs-trump/#/results
world
worldwide.vote/hillary-vs-trump/api/submitVote.php
worldwide.vote/hillary-vs-trump/#/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_World_War_II_flying_aces
whois.com/whois/worldwide.vote
archive.fo/JJM5q
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

worldwide.vote/hillary-vs-trump/#/results

How cucked is your country?
probably not very because these results are a blowout kek

(((world wide)))

doesn't netherlands offer vpn's? is this a hillary bot farm?

I feel sorry for whoever is Namibia right now.

Is this serious?!

This is a seriously fun project by Arthur van 't Hoog and Filidor Wiese from the Netherlands. We're really curious who the World would elect if they could. So please vote and share our project!

meant to post this for raghead countries.

who are these two cucks?

So proud.

it's honeypot

HEIL'D

Hitler dubs on a Germany post?

Could… could it be?

IS THERE HOPE FOR SWEDEN?

Perfect dubs.

(HEIL'D)
MEIN GOTT

oh no don't let them track us picking our presidential pick! they'll surely put us on a list for voting trump!
faggot

fug forgot to unspoiler

There's hope for a small amount

"Against the insidious wiles of foreign influence, (I conjure you to believe me fellow citizens) the jealousy of a free people ought to be constantly awake; since history and experience prove that foreign influence is one of the most baneful foes of Republican Government."
FUCK OFF

All these nigger countries for Clinton and then the Netherlands. Fucking cucks.

He actually endorsed him for some retarded reason. Unlike Russia Trump is not going to be nice to Best Korea.

I did my duty and voted Clinton :^)

If you autists think I'm serious, you need to seriously kill yourself

There has been a large influx of newniggers lately

How fitting. At least the East Yuropeans are proving their basedness yet again.

They translated Trump to Trunfo (triumph) in the portuguese translation.

kek. if anyone has saudi proxies, make sure it stays clinton

It's common knowledge that Trump is going to tear the Saudi's a new asshole so large they might actually collapse.

Didn't see that coming

actually, Israel is 95% trump. that speck of blue is the Palestinian occupied territory

Oh, holy shit, now that's something I didn't actually see coming

Dude. Bro.

They ask for it sometimes, don't they. At least based Assad and Iran know the truth.

What a sad, pathetically confused group of parasites.

3 people voted in palestine. 2 were hillary. wouldnt doubt one is a proxy

The numbers next to the countries are the number of people from there who voted right?

Yes.

yes, or at least have IP's from that region

In Spanish it translates Trump to Triunfo Triumph
That just proves who's paying for the wall.

Can you get VPNs/proxies from NK? Or is it legitimately some rich North Korean shitposting or Kim himself?

There are no NK proxies.

It could be spoofed. It'd be fucking hilarious if that got through or Supreme Leader really chipped in on it.

It's Kim. He e-mailed the link to everyone else in the office, and anyone who votes blue is getting executed along with their family.

BASED AYY

Russia (47) 98% T
Philippines (28) 100% T
Ethiopia (1) 100% C

Duterte and Putin too powerful.

Purge blue areas

I haven't been keeping up with Israeli politics as much as I should be, but I do recall NEET turbos bitching about not wanting to be pressed into compulsory service. I suppose kikesrael will soon be in very a weakened state?

Kek what the fuck?

Fucking just about no one is in Namibia. The country is mostly a damn desert.
It's really pretty though.

he endorsed trump for the same reason putin endorsed trump: "leave us the fuck alone" nationalism

GOD DAMNIT, YOU NIGGERS LET US ELECT TRUDEAU THOUGH?

I figured those areas (sans Namibia) were already purged due to ISIS control. Then again, we're still funneling money into those regions albeit inadvertently…

Poland has to steal Greenland's flag roflmao.

I thought it was the ISS or something. Thanks.

I seriously doubt the average Namibian knows or cares about about a US internet poll.
I mean do these people look like they have an internet connection?

Heredim are hyper inbred super Kikes that literally only study scripture and have 7-10 Kids.

NEET's will literally be the destruction of Israel. I bet the memes foretold this.

Yeah, those are the fuckers I was thinking of. They send all their kids to Talmud school so don't have to join the military.

also how in the actual fuck

FUCKING SPOILER BOX

END MY LIFE FAM

To be fair they do have cities but then again 5% of the population is white and they didn't chimp out on them like South Africa did.

CIA operatives, although you would think they would understand after Benghazi. Lotta loyalty for hired guns.

Some retarded NGO probably set up a computer hut in some villages that likely don't have access to clean water.

I can one-up ya.

considering how much money they shove up our politicians assholes it wouldn't surprise me if ignoring them outright caused them to collapse on their own.

shithole

Of course but i'm sure a couple of them have internet.

Well I'd imagine the only people left in Lybia with a working internet connection are people with Hillary money, so…

Hillary wants to nuke best korea

This is incredible… The entire world is behind the Trump. lets hope it stays that way for the next 43 days. keep voting Holla Forumsacks!

Except faggot Netherlands.

type trump in chrome search bar

inb4 botnet

just do it

it wont let you fam, itll say no website available

I think it's more likely that more people worldwide know of Trump than Hillary. now if they were actually informed on both side's policies I think they'd still go for Trump but still.

Nah, it's working fine you have too many bitcoin miners running.

Either way its great for us here in the states because it only helps influence your average voter more is he wins a worldwide poll.

is it happening to you?

Get your shit together you fucking Swamp Germans.

Why are you using memory-eating spyware?

I dont use chrome

thats not important

what's important is jewgle is at it again

I think people are just sick and tired of the media's lies.
The average Trump story in a Yuropoor newspaper is;

I don't know what to make out from this.

Nice dubs, but I just opened chrome and tried it. Got to tr before Trump popped up. Now download Pale Moon.

Tbh, I think that it's because Hillary is such a psycho hellbitch, lots of people know about the blood on her hands. The kikes make it pretty easy for Trump by choosing her as their candidate.

like this

and hit enter

Most people actually think Trump is a buffoon and a trigger-happy warmonger who'd be 1000x worse than Hillary.

Can you hover over the i icon? I have a magnifying glass instead and maybe that's why. Can you search for anything else?

Most people I hear speaking actually think Trump is a buffoon and a trigger-happy warmonger who'd be 1000x worse than Hillary.

In less than 48 hours, they won't.

i dunno maybe it's just me

if I type trum or trum1 etc it shows the magnifying glass

but if I type trump the i icon comes up and when I hit enter it goes to website not available

they're fucking on to me

Welcome to Holla Forums rabbi.

Funny thing.
I was over at the father-in-laws the other day and he was rambling on about the usual stuff, which is pretty much what you'd see on msnbc :)

there was this concern he had over "pee pee the frog"

told him it was nothing to worry about, keep the peace of course.

keep it up

My browser crashed, pal

Best Korea is with us!

Well, Satan and Kek confirm it. Debates will redpill the entire world that Trump is the only God Emporer fit for the job.

they can't help but appreciate a good wall

that one surprised me the most

Checked for Best Korea!

kek

(checked)
WEW

Anyone noticed that a lot of people from African/muslim nations voted for Trump?

Proxies or legit chinks, I do not know.

It's a damn shame that such a beautiful continent is occupied by niggers and towelheads.

(checked)
In this one instance it's good for us, but I'm still not too keen on foreigners attempting to influence our elections. It's also disturbing to see these people accept US hegemony so casually. I know that I would be livid if another nation had this much perceived influence over my own. That's just my $0.02.

That's the browser searching your internet history and calling up a page that's there. The specific page it thinks you're looking for doesn't exist anymore most likely. Try typing whatever url it thinks you're looking for in manually to see.

bahahahahaahah Praise fucking kek

When I started watching, it was 90/10. Imagine my tear when I refreshed and saw Trump went up by 1%.

Very true. It is fucking sickening that America has that much dictation over the rest of the world.

inb4 CTR DDoSes the site out of butthurt

JUST

Ever noticed that young Shillery looks like Laci Green?

Truly, Britpol are Kek's finest tripol priests

what does it mean?

ok I think I'm being fucked with now because i definitely unchecked the spoiler box

The jew mods are onto you

bail while you can fam

horee chit

shut it down

Bahahahahahah How is this even possible?

wtf Portugal?

wew

at least someone realizes a wall would help both countries.

JUST

Remember this?

Trump isn't going to give two fucks about Korea but will make the South pay for the American garrison. Considering The North could flatten Soul in an hour you've got yourselves a protectorate.

God's triples.

Can we cheat this?

Looks like it gets a token from here:
world wide.vote/hillary-vs-trump/api/getCountryCode.php

Then submits vote here:
worldwide.vote/hillary-vs-trump/api/submitVote.php

JSON encoded data:
{"voted":"R","token":"xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx"}

Token is 40 chars and seems to be related to IP.

Ok I knew I wasn't crazy something is fucked in the site code. The spoiler image box keeps getting rechecked after unchecking, posting image, and even refreshing. I would say "fix it Hotwheels" but I don't even know who owns this damn site anymore.

Remember the blowback from that trip? Their congress threatened to void all treaties with the US if Trump wins the next week. Whatever happened to that bill? Is Mexico's congress not full of absolute retards where the bill failed?

WHO DARES CONTRADICT THE GREAT LEADER!

Why rig it? Clintons already being roflstomped

Yes, exactly goy! Just the site code!

Yes. Many VPNs have servers there.

It's because Namibia has Khoisan and SA has Bantu. Fucking Bantu.

Is this the start of a coup?

it's that one student who got arrested
he's still butthurt

EXECUTE THEM AND THEIR FAMILIES NOW

KEK WILLS IT!

KIMS CONFIRMED FOR KEK WORSHIPPERS

kek

Quick Reply is buggy as all fuck m8

weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew

SHADILAY, BROTHERS, THE FIRE RISES

Someone Cap this (I'am on a bad phone)

Lel, sup kim, i love the uniforms!

(checked)
(checked)
Looks like kek wants some traitors executed. He works fast!

BLOWN
THE
FUCK
OUT

Well, they were defeated, just like Saddamn and Hitler were.

The Netherlands and parts of Africa are with Hilldawg "Hot Sauce" Clinton.

sweet

My knowledge of Israeli politics is extremely limited so I may be talking out my ass but Israel builds walls and has active conscription for a reason. They're out there in the desert and have taken a bomb or two.

If you believed rich billionaires from America, the entire population is pozzed and beyond redemption. The average person THERE is no friend to Soros. In fact while Soros won't let Femen or BLM touch Israel email leaks show he's pushing separate radical progressivist movements inside Israel itself and while he's still throwing money around, the man himself is increasingly unpopular in a nation he actually hates.

Again I'm mostly talking out my ass but you must remember that while (((greatest ally))) is a meme that needs to die, many of the voters there presumably want the man pulling the strings dead from a tree as much as we do.

Or did he?

He's going to BTFO Hillary this election.

dank

Alle Nederlanders even op Trump stemmen, ik schaam me de pestpokken dat Nederland weer het beste jongetje van de klas is en massaal op Shillary stemt.

so one of the two people with full internet access in north korea is redpilled

CLINTON-BACKED COUP CONFIRMED

wtf I hate Best Korea now

mexico? really?

Putin is disappointed in you.

The jews did this.

spoiler bug keeps happening this is pissing me off

RESHUFFLE THE ENTIRE CABINET, SEND THEM TO THE CAMPS. CUT OFF ALL INTERNET ACCESS NOW. THE SUPREME LEADER WILL NOT TOLERATE A SUSPECTED COUP.

Why isn't this reversed

NEVERMIND WEW

VIVA EUROPA

they are just looking forward to getting some more e-mails.

didn't mean to sage. maybe it's time to sleep. I cannot into imageboard tonight.

Trump has been sucking Israel's cock his entire campaign, nothing suprising.

Don't rig anything.

It's hilarious that legitimate votes are already BTFO Hillary, and for good reason, most of the world's mess are partly her fault, if not entirely.

We zijn al rood nu.

PLEASE HELP, THE DEMOCRATIC PEOPLE'S REPUBLIC OF KOREA IS B-

If a coup happens this year we all know why.

Maybe their brains short circuited when they tried to pronounce Hillary.

Fix africa and keep best korea and libya blue

Color me surprised. At least we know what her voterbase is

Oddly enough Somalia likes Trump

COPY AND PASTE THE LINK
COPY AND PASTE THE LINK
COPY AND PASTE THE LINK
COPY AND PASTE THE LINK
COPY AND PASTE THE LINK
COPY AND PASTE THE LINK
COPY AND PASTE THE LINK

Apparently the site was made by 2 Dutch guys, did they try to make the Netherlands blue on purpose by telling their friends about the site or something?

Wouldn't surprise me.

the fucking mormon

i wouldn't be suprised tbh mate

Good post, but imo it's just Kikes being Kikes and voting for the most obvious short-term solution. They saw Clinton being a danger to both them and their globalist friends and are voting the guy who at the very list is not gonna shoah them out of the blue because Russia looked at him funny.

The muzzies love themselves gibs, but the dindus know that the strong will always dominate the weak

Canuckistan fag here.

I was never a fan of Donald Trump, he wouldn't have been my pick in the primaries (before anyone says it, neither was Ted Cruz), but, against the Hildebeast, I'd choose the Don, no contest.

Underrated post

This gives me hope

Looks like one of us here had a pretty damn decent VPN, we have (1) votes for Trump from places like Isle of Man

It's back in Trump's hand, m80.
Feels good to contribute kanker

the website is made by two Dutchmen and I suppose they brought a congregate of leftie friends with them

Would you recommend any?

Recommend any what?

Australia (1522)
Trump: 90%

FUCK YEAH AUSTRALIA!

VPNs, or similar such services. Free/Freemium helps but it's not necessary.

soon

no cryptostorm

Thanks mister

Lol NK is now Clinton.

Its trump now!

It does me proud.

Well done brus.

Would it be wise to sticky this?
Just for about 9-12 hours so all Europeans and Aussies can see it and cast their vote?

Okay then get rid of the petrodollar. My salary is pegged to the US Dollar so if y'all fuck up, my money loses value. I want to make sure you don't fuck up.>>7627146

Almost as stupid as the retards that refuse to archive

CHECKED

>worldwide.vote/hillary-vs-trump/#/

kek

We're down to 89%, vote harder.

Prolly he means "archive the results to spot any rigging"

dont be such a fucking goon

no i meant the direct linking op is almost as bad as faggots that post articles and dont fucking archive them regardless of how many times artricles are shoahed

reading comp fags

Some of us actually live in really obscure places too

Why?

Uh-oh, trouble in the Kim house!

And pray tell how archiving a site that was intended to gather votes help?

If you're worrying about traffic, etc. Just spoof user agent block/forge the referrer and sit behind a proxy and you should be good.

Hope this shit is indicative of US's sides in this election and not simply a bunch of NEETs voting because they're bored.

It means anyone with a clue knows just how trah clinton is. It's hard to believe but neets are everyday citizens too. If hillary wins it's rigged and thats not damage control people will go nuts.

Australia (1950)
Trump: 88%

FUCK YAR!
STRAYA CUNTS

There's an Isle of Man poster at cuckchan–I think people were skeptical but iirc he proved it with timestamp and/or some local knowledge. Maybe he comes here too? There are also a couple of posters from Jersey, and a Greenlander who is probably the sole Greenland vote.

those numbers are super outdated

kek

Ken oath

It's a girl. I knew her personally before she moved there to find a job.
Kinda cute, but I haven't talked to her in a long time.

Also I noticed that having IPFlood on makes the site think you are in another country despite being on the same IP. For example having it on made it think my Australian proxy was in Germany, this makes me think that they have a system in place that checks if you are being a cheeky cunt by using proxies. It still lets you do only one vote per IP but those using VPNs should take this into consideration and have something like IPFlood in place to make sure they can't filter samefagging.

Anyone know how to rip the (.svg?) animation to a gif? I tried firebug and element inspector but to no avail. I was thinking a bootleg way would be to screen record it than convert to gif for November 9th.

Dude…it's not the neets.
give it up.

88 88 88 88 88 88

Kept background empty for easier editing.

Maybe Canada can be uncucked after all.

CARTHAGE WILL RISE AGAIN

Sad to know the only moderately uncucked and friendly islamic nation is sitting in between niggers and a (((US Puppet State)))

Hilarious, but Trump is losing ground.

KEEP FIRING, ASSHOLES! VOTING, FAGGOTS!

The CTR faggots taking a day off? Hard to believe this poll hasnt been clinton by a landslide from the start. Expecting some big jumps when they are back to work tomorrow.

Jawohl

This and everything is going to be very critical in the coming November.

The fear in the back of my mind after the election of Hillary winning, but it's not the loss that I fear. It's the fear of all of you not redpilling everyone it was rigged. Please, save all these kinds of information. Do something to help this fear disappear.

I am proud of my roach country

I feel shameful for my own country.

That's google's page.
Fucking cunt user.

WHAT?
How are these people able to go against kim in such a way?
Why haven't they been executed yet?

HideMyAss added North Korean proxies, just sayin'

TRUMP AT 88%

Which works fine for me, except we get a lot of newfags that don't have those tools and don't know what a referrer is and why they should give a shit. It's better to just split the link up in the OP to hide it better.

No one.

Good man.

Unlike Trump, Clinton has a proven track record of killing muslims.

Trump doesn't even want to kill them! Just not let them into the USA!

>tfw 3% caucasus from DNA results
>tfw probs turkroach

Can you tell me something to be proud of?

I mean… The food isn't too bad, I guess.

Holla Forums is compromised mostly of old guard minus occasional plebbitors and incidental Holla Forumstard.

Personally I have never used Holla Forums without a proxy/VPN, Ref blocker and agent spoofer myself. I assume that oldfag here know how to cover their tracks.

Pic related. Yes Yes it's from cuckchan and it refers to Cuck'd firefox instead of forks like Cyberfox, Palemoon, etc, etc.

nice dubs checking country

dank

I don't use a proxy/VPN because it adds lag and costs money if you want a decent one.

I do use ref blocker, but I don't really bother spoofing my agent a lot of the time because it can give compatability problems, and it really does not give much information. So you know I'm on Windows using Cyberfox, what of it?

Daily reminder that German Leftist Lügenpresse is shilling against Trump non-stop for a reason.

TOP KEK

Mullvad isn't too shabby as a free VPN if you do not mind making test accounts between 2~ hours though.

You have to be watchful when you're spoofing agent negligence can lead to bugs and smart use can be beneficial even.

For example I got around Mega.nz's forced extension nonsense by spoofing my agent as OS X chrome for example.

You could fuck with sites and access mobile exclusive content on various websites.

Plus it throws off detection and fucks with likes of Jewgle, Yahoo and other sites that spy on what you use and so forth.

Holy shit, they got cucked back into the stone age.

There are a number of mudslime countries leaning towards her like pakistan and iran. mudslimes are fucking retarded.

or they know she is weak and will keep the gibs flowing

If you vote for trump, there's a wall and a bald eagle. If you vote for hillary, theres three fighter jets that fly above her

One is a symbol of freedom, the other a symbol of war. If the people that made this site were cucks, it's interesting to see they did that

lmao

so there are people in my country with a brain.

This has to be rigged. I can't believe the world is that uncucked.

Saudi Arabia makes sense. And is hilarious.

But Lybia? Waaaaaattt??

An user in a thread last week pointed out how vancouver's, montreal's, and toronto's population make up 30% of Canada's total pop. Things made a lot of sense after reading that.

Scrolling through this list of countries looking for ones that voted Hillary, reminds me of reading this list.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_World_War_II_flying_aces

It's a shame to know someone had to plug their nose and vote for Clinton to see what it was like.

Of course it's rigged. Rigging is the only way Trump wins polls.

Thanks for correcting the record.

It's going to close in over the day as this gets popular. Trump just dropped by 1 to 86%.

If the tone and style of the posts in this thread are to be taken as indication, the Fifth Exodus is happening with a vengeance.

Note that CTR are so afraid of people seeing these results, they actually started a dupe thread here with the title "Time for more poll rigging" to make it seem less legit.

They are terrified, and rightly so.

Man, when did Holla Forums lose its sense of humor?

it's a bullshit map. It's not like they have proper samples yet. The places that should be red are US (obviously), Russia, and maybe a few eastern European nations. Most of the world is a socialist shit hole and used to gib me dats or at least being led by a old woman.

Ah. Sorry.
It's just gotten to the point that sarcasm is almost impossible to spot. Don't worry though, whether or not you were really CTR, your post would still be funny.

Maybe, but as more Clinton supporters/shills find out about it, I'm sure more Trump supporters will too.

It'd be pretty magical if he ends up with 88%.

Shills and trolls are running so wild I always give a ;^) because anons, including myself, go off on a hair trigger anymore.

best korea back in Trump territory

Poll is now 85/15.

Looks like some hillfags from Colombia just linked in.

GO KIM DESTROY THE CLINTON INSURRECTION!

Supreme Leader Kim Jong-Un has executed any and all suspected traitors and is now only allowing internet access once he approves it.

any palestinian proxies out there?
we can liberate them with one more vote

Even fucking Canada? I'm assuming it's just Canadian Holla Forumsacks rigging it, no way is my fucking country that pro Trump, I don't doubt there are pro Trump Canadians, just that it would be much smaller.

I lost it when invaders started raping and killing whites, I lost it when the jew plan went into overdrive, I lost it when the internet became a warzone, I lost it a while ago I just TOO edgy

Canadians who are smart enough to operate computers like Trump.

Canada's political parties don't reflect the population very well.

We have no sane nationalist parties here, just an assortment of tinfoil and christcuck nutcases, so Canadian nationalists don't vote.

Pic related before 4/pol/ got in on this.

They can't let Hillary see these results, lest she be under SHITCON 1 and need immediate medical care to rotate her high speed, low drag diapers

There is more to Canada than the poz cities. Most of the rural folk vote Conservative because there is nothing else close to their views that is if they even vote. Northern Canada is mad max land, all you need to do is create a party that caters to them, i.e self defense and property rights.

All those saudis who want hillary. They're gonna be dissapoint.

Can't believe Cokelombia is pro shillary

Color me surprised.

I was expecting this poll to be pretty Poz'd.

Most shillary supporters are too retarded to know how to use the internet.

Anyone has the 1488 police car Pepe?

North American Empire soon, I hope.

Dad?

Praise Kek.

What I want is for someone to find the damn video. I watched it live but could never find the footage afterwards.

I've got the time and date that I saved the screencap, and the stream was on "No Thiefs Allowed".

Friday, ‎July ‎7, ‎2016, ‏‎2:21:25 AM ←- EST

Maybe you guys could find it using this information?

Same, but someone had already voted on nearly all of the IPs I got.

Technically July 8 guys. My clock is 3 hours behind so I changed it from 11:21pm to 2:21am, but forgot to change the day.

Give it time and libshits will crawl out of their hugbox we have 43 days to go.

Meant for. F5 fucked me over

See

ALL HEIL BRITANNIA

got you mang

Wew

Thanks

good job user, checked

It's not that bad of an idea considering looking at the results reveal that every country is over 80% besides a handful of third world shit holes

Well, hopefully they voted the right way.

Netanyahu just met with Trump.
Netanyahu: "Let me tell you about Israel."
Trump: "Do you want to ride our pet lion?"
They cool now.

CHAD VOTE LOCKED FOR TRUMP

ANIME FAN VOTE LOCKED FOR TRUMP

I think you are the newfriend, nigger. It should be mandatory by now to have that shit turned off already.

Fucking Chads. Fucking weeks

I keked

weebs*

voted and bumping

Please help

Godammit man, I'm still fucking laughing, Go fuck yourself you bastard, you magnificent bastard.

Trump is definitely surpassing expectations, but 91% is his ceiling. He won't go higher.

bump

Trump BTFO! How will Holla Forums ever recover?

rile maek u finc

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Fucking BRILLIANT!!

Why won't the site load for me?

Best Korea fighting the good fight

Did my part and voted from bongland.

Trump has so much support we don't even need to bot this. lol

shamefur dispray

(checked)
Feelsgood.

This poll should be proof that Clinton support is seemingly coming out of no where.

wtf I love jews now

WHAT DOES THIS MEAN???

that
ISRAEL MUST BE WIPED OFF THE FACE OF THE EARTH

by the way the 88 confirms it WILL be

Mein sides

More like Luxem(((BERG)))

kill all Luxemcucks tbh even the children and infants tbqfh fam

Jesus christ, I'm tearing up in laughter here. Kim Jong Un the Absolute Madman

Wut

CHARGE YOUR PHONE

Hmmmm.

Praise him

will he be the one who mends us.
will he be the one who makes it all as it should be.
this foundation of his gives me hope.

Bump

pls.

We are living in history.

Wasn't uBlock the better alternative?

Also does anyone know a good way to drop in some more votes?

Didn't expect this.

That's sarcasm right? Ukraine is controlled by Soros, he supports Hillary.

Did they shut it down?
I only get a white page

Still works for me, but looks like they deleted some countries.

Oh, they didn't delete them, they just put them grey when they are below 20 votes. Probably to reduce the mass of red lol.

what country are you from? I will try to use my vpn from it

Yeah no. You're a retarded nigger. He has made it clear that NK is China's problem alone.

ublock Origin > ABP

Adblock and regular ublock has a whitelist

3% chance of surviving nuclear winter

Well they can provide 1 vote only. From King Famine.

(witnessed)
Makes sense.
Top kek.
Cucks from the western half, I bet.

Check'em fellow Anglosphere cunts.

Thought my country would be cucked for Hillary. Also, Arabia has Hillary winning, holy shit.

Fucking malays, curryniggers and sjws.

Someone will pay for this.

Did you forget that Shillary lives off Saudi blood money, user?

Turkey voted for Trump
so happy
t.roach

lmao @ Crimea being part of Ukraine

kill it with fire.

to each his own. I remember when everyone had a hard on for Tor, which turned into (or perhaps always was ) a honey pot. If any one really wants to find you they will, unless you are using extraordinary OPSEC.
I.e. a different wifi and device every time,
live in a cave, use USB sticks passed to trusted operatives, have extensive network of allies. unlimited funds.
There is to many of us and we are 'changing the narrative' too fast. VPN's will give out logs to LEA's so check mate vpn guys.

That landslide

Really? How fucking new are you?

I mean you would still think they would be less jewy than fucking Israel

They grey'd Best Korea.

BASED

Both true.

is there anyone soros isn't fucking over?

Bump for high energy polls.

BUMP FOR TRUMP

Keep fucking voting, faggots. CTR was at 12% this time yesterday, now they're almost double that.

Assuming you're not clueless newfags, you should know how to vote basically endlessly.

Remove taco.

Looks like kikes, nigs and cucks found out about the site.

Fuck, forgot pic.

You mean hillarys advertisement and internet defence force bots

Looks like the Night Wolf has some cleaning up to do.

HVALA TI ARKANE AND GOD BLESS YOU

denmark was a surprize

Wow, that list. Dominated. Thanks for posting, user. Off to read up…

(checked)
I will mail you a bill for replacing my sides, user.

HEIL

(check'd)
Thanks doc.

kek

page wont open.

restarted and still wont open wtf

Did someone just correct the record?

Consider the Record Corrected :^)

wew

THANK YOU ARKAN AND GOD BLESS YOU

Poll is officially POZ'd

Merely coincidental.

what the fuck

Well we just got cucked hard

Check unique votes that's just the votes from 24 hours

oh nice. they are sneaky af tho

Nigger

Also,

Welp

fucking bullshit god damn kikes

Are you really that surprised? It's to be expected with kikes running (((world wide polls)))

Do they want bots or something? Why not 1 vote pr. IP?

They dont even have a captcha or any bot prevention

I see rigging wars in the future.

We need to get background of the faggots that run the site.

Does bear shit in the woods?

whois.com/whois/worldwide.vote

I wonder if burgers can fuck with the goy overseas.

How is clinton controlling this poll now?

Just remember that this shit doesnt mean anything since the rest of the world doesnt get a single say in what we do with our leader. The entire world could vote hillary and that would be fine because honestly every country seems pozzed.

What matters is our country and the votes we get if it even matters. We need our country to flip red. Once we do that we can say that our voice shows we want this for our leader. Fuck everyone else and their low numbered votes.

They have it by default on 'past 24 hours'. He's winning most places when you set it to total unique voters with Clinton at 51% in the US.

Also does this answer your question?

archive.fo/JJM5q

Fili Wiese the guy who registered and runs it is a ex (((Google))) employee and it's sure as shit that the faggot will cuck for Clinton.

I think the faggot posted here earlier

They really want to push the Trump is in cahoots with Russia agenda.
Also "you can vote daily now" this some gay shit.

Pleaserigme.jpg

Wonder if the guy responsible responds to emails. This daily vote is pure bullshit alongside the fact smaller countries got removed.

They are going all out ain't they?

Can we request transparency on this shit?

Votes over time I mean.

FTFY

What the fuck
It went up almost 100k votes in fucking half an hour

Can't we fight back against these jews?

It was fun while it wasn't rigged

Its time to stop giving these sellouts any page views, at this point they are just adding votes and mixing the day counts with the total votes counts.

Countries which barely managed 600-700 votes for 3 days are now > 3000 votes a day, give me a break.

See that pic related

sage and hide

Wtf this map was almost completely red yesterday, suddenly it's 2/3 blue.

They can't even win some stupid online poll without rigging.

saw the map today
fml

This thing is rigged hard. You can vote once a day now, however for some reason I can't vote.

Yeah I can't vote either.

They deleted 1kk votes.

What the fuck. I was looking at Finland, it had 2145 votes, then the page updated by itself and had 2144.

perhaps they're rigging it in our favor so they can write "alt right rigs votes" bullshit articles later

NOT EVEN A LITTLE BIT

I'm just back from IKEA, first thing I see is a nigger\white woman couple sitting at the bar. Fuck Sweden.

how do I vote?

Notice how they conveniently put their boogeymen and some shitty countries as red? Britain post Brexit, Russia, South Africa, etc.

jesus, do they really think anyone will believe these results?

I'm starting to think they're intentionally firebombing their own poll because they're butthurt that Trump was winning across the globe.

Lying sons of bitches

Correct the record hard at work it seems

wew lad

honorary aryans amrite guyz? xD

LYIN JEWS
LYIN JEWS
LYIN JEWS
LYIN JEWS

Seems you're shilling once again eh? They simply turned our votes around it seems. Yesterday there were almost exactly as many votes then today, yet today Clinton is at 70%? Wew lad, what a way to confirm that we are right.

God fucking damn these guys are good.
Just look how fucking subtle they are!

wtf it's now 80% Clinton in the last 24 hours.

(((Weird coincidence)))

I saved the wrong image, forgive me