This Should be Spread

HILLARY CLINTON LEFT CLASSIFIED DOCUMENTS (NOT EMAILS) IN RUSSIAN HOTEL
THEY DIDN'T EVEN NEED TO HACK HER FUCKING EMAIL!
Sure this got discussed in the FBI Doc Dump Threadtoo lazy to checkImportant enough for a seperate thread

source(s):
archive.is/Kwyuo (RT)
archive.is/sWWG5 (Sputnik News)
archive.is/GWKH5 (ABC News)
archive.is/tn9y4 (Farsh News- Iran)

k

Wew. What's the excuse going to be this time?

First post again

Why did they bring it in the first place then?

well i wanted to bump you. i had nothing to add. obviously this should be seen by everyone. its just that im in information overload with every single fucking thing this bitch has done so far.
its confirmed. hillary is a putin plant. it's a russian conspiracy.

Funny thing is, why did a Russian expat friend of mine have to tell me about this, funny I missed it on the US evening news. :^) this has spread like wildfire over there.

Digits don't lie.

Then just say bump.

I was responding to multiple niggers in a small time slot.

Fuck I hope we get to hear it at the debate. Can you imagine the dribble of shit down the leg on this one? I bet her eye will even wander a bit.

(checked)
A fucking boon to their intelligence no doubt about that one.

Is that so?

what part of "utter incompetence" do you not get? Unless you mean "what possible cover could they give for something so boneheaded" which is none

I wonder.

Bigger question is, what was in the dossier that was left behind.

EXACTLY THIS
And they "Want us to trust her with the nuclear codes?" (tm)

bump

Or left behind on purpose.

Dildos.

Have a bump.

I hope they burned the hotel down and salted the earth. No human being should have to witness that.

She is too incompetent for any political position, let alone president.

Interesting OP confused why I had to find this here (in the slid threads) and not anywhere on my right wing rags. I wonder how many "normies" don't know about this. This is the kinda thing that they'd love to hear before the debates.

Have a bump.

That's some hilarious incompetence.
Seriously, if you got an average dopehead and told him to not lose the extremely important files on pain of treason and jail time, they'd hold onto those documents with their life. But that's too hard for the nominee ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

If that dopehead was getting away with major crimes in broad daylight with little to no effort put into hiding the crimes for years, he would start to get lazier and cockier as time went on