Cuckservitism is completely kill

politico.com/story/2016/09/politico-harvard-poll-free-trade-trump-gop-228600
archive.fo/Znn3W
Well it looks like the GOP is now fully a National Populist Workers Party at this point.

Cuckservitive Globalism is 100% kill.

why the fuck do they go on and on about this shit?
humans have always traded
it didn't require any autistic thousands of pages long (((deals)))

Uh huh. And Trump will never be the nominee.
Man, even Ted Cruz is less oblivious than these kikes.

SOON

GOOOOOOOYIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIMMMMM

Don't even dignify it with a response

cucks are mad
apparently GOP was the multicult party all along

Hello goon, enjoying your raid?

Also I'm pretty sure it was 20 million, are you anti-semitic?

Yeah, for jewish elites. It was actualy relaxed for normal citizen.

Good bait until that 4/10

Hitler loosened the gun restrictions the Weimar Republic put on gun owners. The only people who kept those restrictions were the Communists and Jews who had started a civil war in Germany just a few years prior.

He's not baiting.

He's a real goon.

You do know that the Nazis loosed Gun laws for ethnic Germans right?
Jews weren't German

Are you tired of winning yet, folks?

6 million? Are you suggestion less than 100 million jews died? Seriously, how can you deny that 600000 Jewgillion chosen were shoah'd?

FTFY you anti-semite

It's interesting how those that directly or indirectly benefit from (((free trade))) and (((globalisation))) always state that they're inevitable trends that no-one can reverse.

Can't wait until Wall Street is burned to the ground as a culmination of an "inevitable anti-Semitic trend"

Pretty sure it was 6 goyzillion jewshemgla babies were turned into lampshades after being killed by sex machines and drowned in urine.

How dare you! How dare you! This is a complete holocaust! It was 666 oyvillion, you antisemite!

I know for a fact that an infinite number of jews were shoah'd an infinite amount of times, it says so in the talmud.

Faggot that said "conservatism" was multiculti is a fucking dem.

Oy vey, we're all a bunch of anti-semites, aren't we?

I'm just looking back to years past and thinking about how much of a good-goy cuckservative I was. Whenever I saw the word "zionist" I'd roll my eyes at the crazy people. Now I am the "crazy people".

You need to work on the delivery but pretty good 6/10

6/10

Of course he was, this election has really ramped up the "No TRUE Republican would…" concern-trolling from the Dems.

Cuckservatives need to realise that shitlibs and their minority pets don't give a fuck about ARE CONSTITUTION, the First Amendment, or anything else that cuckservatives worship - if they weren't attacking Trump for ruining the "legacy of Reagan" (lmao) by turning the US into a fascist isolationist police state they'd be attacking Ted Cruz for attempting to turn the US into a theocratic corporatist state

I meant the Second Amendment, not First

kek

kill yourself

0/6000000

user, they don't even give a fuck about the First Amendment either. They'd gladly have us thrown in prison for saying hate-facts.

wtf i hate hitler now

wtf i hate 4cucks now

stupidest forced meme in a while, almost as bad as googlegate

I'll bite.

Citizens having guns tends to only work well when those citizens can legally use them for their intended purposes, or illegally use them for any purpose afforded them by their government. When the 2nd amendment was created, almost all people in America were white. Whites use guns sensibly. Blacks almost never do by their own accord; thus in Hitler's society was technically fine in restricting guns to the military because in Germany then there was no real need to keep and bear arms by the ordinary citizen.

The country was so tightly knit that there was general high trust among citizens and government. It was the best and only condition to restrict guns; they weren't wanted. Of course the draft was instated and thus those civilians did get guns. Not arguing that guns = bad, just arguing that under certain conditions it's acceptable if a country doesn't allow gun access to regular citizens.

This was fine; hitler had the most accurate view of the world and the only correct one. His government was suited to fit that correct view along with the education. In this way, government education was just fine, because there was no subversion barring the Jewish Bolshevik propaganda in newspapers during WWI while he was enlisted. Had the government been full of Jews as it had been in WWI and prior, yes, one of the goals of Judaism is to subvert the education system of non-jewish peoples.

There is nothing wrong with this given crime is low in a country, but especially if it's high. Surveillance and investigation (closely) in a lawful good white society is probably fine, because in this situation, literally, there was nothing wrong to hide among citizens; there was no degeneracy influencing the desire to break the law, thus most citizens were fine with close inspection.

Those people were Jews or under Jewish influence. His ideology and his enemies were the end-all good and bad. The existence of evil in the world is due to the effects of Jewish and non-white in superiority, provable by countless sources as we can provide you, and him killing his enemies was justified. The only person that gets in the way of absolute good is absolute evil. We have proof his goal was absolute good.

And? That indoctrination was what we call the redpill today, and is the most important information to ever learn aside from that which we haven't figured out yet. The education of youth, provided the indoctrination is of the absolute truth as we know it today, was of no harm. Today's indoctrination is the exact opposite, and because of that it may have left a sour taste on your tongue about indoctrination in general.

I suggest you view /polarchive/, The Greatest Story Never Told, and lurk more before you stick to your belief that the Holocaust at all happened. I don't need to make an argument for this because this whole board is the argument that it did not happen. Until you provide countersources to our sources that we cannot refute, we will always be able to prove this using our sources and real-world evidence and events that directly point to it never happening.

Good day

It's obvious satire user, get checked for 'tism.

reminds me of the "pro-gun democrats" for "sensible gun control" shit
as Ann Coulter put it, cuckservatives care more about getting headpats from Jew York Times than standing up for anything their voters care about

You can never be too sure user

Incorrect. He loosened them. Still not American levels of gun possession, but you are wrong.

Only Jews and for good reason.

No.

Oh, boo hoo. Hitler wanted the youth to travel Germany and love it. What horror.

Get out of here Kike. No physical proof exists of an extermination. It's only real in your mind.

I thought it was 6 million. THE NUMBERS JUST KEEP GETTING HIGHER!
seriously faggot. hitler hasn't killed anyone since ww1.

Stupid faggot cuckservatives, headpats are for women.

Michael Krummel - Greensburg - Salem High School

Whaddya know, they have a bully report form for their High School. Wouldn't let me archive it either…

greensburg.k12.in.us/district_information/bully_report_form

Be advised the High School report form link is googledocs but there you go.

how is it forced, i saw it like 2 or 3 times here and thought it was funny so i repeated it

Exactly.

Free trade should be the ability to tell China to fuck off with their devaluations or we'll tariff.

It's a forced meme created on 4cuck.

Only crossposters use it.

Headpats don’t exist, you fucking weeaboo faggot.

W-we can't do that!
t. cuckseratives and libtards

well you're the one going there, not me

Donald Trump will make anime, santa, and headpats real.

You are a fucking retard and I post that shit simply to trigger you.

Meanwhile the nigger who posted that is some High School teacher with a nice fat taxpayer pension.

for anyone who was late to the fun. here you go. this was before the kike was shoah'd.

Nice try. Go back to fellating kike cock while you watch idol shows. You’re better at that than pretending you have an actual point to make.

I actually stared giving my mom headpats recently. She hated it at first but then grew to like them.

Fuck you I made anime real.

Uncucking the GOP and reshaping it from the inside will always the plan. Starting a third party and making it truly formidable takes too fucking long.

*was always the plan

No.

Exactly. How long has UKIP been around? They've certainly made some headway in recent years, they've been fighting for so long and still only have one MP (who appears to be an infiltrator).

The neocohens are going down now. Thank Kek.

I hope Trump brings it up during the debates.

Thanks for the post.

Someone patting their mother's head is incest?

user you have problems

Fucking dumbass. They don't exist in your life because you're a humongous faggot who cannot give a headpat let alone deserve one from someone else. Your nose is probably so big that it starts from the crown of your head making a headpat awkward, as if someone were stroking a giant hooked nose where the only hair was coming out of your nostrils you fucking faggot.

I've personally headpat my sister on more than one occasion. It's the natural instinct of a good and strong man who has endearing females around him who he is willing to protect and you lack all of these things because you're such an insufferable fucking LOSER.

LOSER.

Its what the founders did up until the stalwart ones died off and the first (((Federal Bank))) was created, Jackson killed that one though.

For the Chinese and Indians they import labor for all our high skilled jobs and give them easy rides to get to them, also force the whites already working the jobs to train their replacements and many of the cuckholds do that. The Blacks and Mexicans get the low skill labor jobs, they work for less and less each year and don't give a damn or fall into crime when they get bored.

Whites get neither and are forced to live in this torture self-made, you can be a corporation shill like me and go to diversity training meetings hosted by HR where you have to hold hands with blacks and whomever its real fucking bullshit I almost can't do it anymore. Or you can labor and fight the losing fight of having to charge cheaper but do a much better job than all the illegals, including now the Arabs who've been spiking up in this county. Its amazing a decade ago there were no Arabs but now there's like at least 500 moving all about with their Burkas and Akbar talk.

FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>Gave nipfriend a headpat out of the blue.

Anime ruined my life non-believer.

Transmuting is certainly one way of achieving success. The "Imperium Europa" plan wants to do something similar by taking over the EU.

Upgrade your shit m8.

Absolutely. Their counter-response is to try and pigeon-hole us back to being an 'alt-right'. We are The Right, nothing more nothing less, we're what the mainstream right always used to be and will be once more once we get the neocons ousted.

witnessed, also soon you don't need to export labor, bots do it all in your garage

Headpats and bullying are a foundation of any stable relationship. You fucking newfag.

Look at that last post. I think it was just user getting bored and shitposting.

Because nations will often use Tariffs and Duties to promote domestic industry as well as bring in money for the government. Which sounds stupid at first glance but it did give some very real benefits during the great depression and can work in some contexts.

Obviously a nation that can't produce certain things or only wants to tax and tariff certain goods will need either exemptions or specifications.

But that doesn't account for the VAST majority of pages to government documents. Those have just bloated to retardation.

But that wasnt true you fucking retard.
There wasnt a single moment where guns were banished from civilian life in NSDAP Germany.
Fuck off.

That last post is definitely shitposting. The ever-increasing (or decreasing) numbers is a more esoteric meme though so I'm not surprised it flew over the heads of others.

this is pretty glorious.
eight years ago people still watched TV and the lugenpresse could put fat ladies with teabags hanging off their sun visors on TV and say
doesn't work for shit anymore.

Correct. Even Wikipedia says as much.

As a lot of younger conservatives love pointing out, there's no point in committing to multiculturalism and internationalism when you'll be labled an ignorant bigot anyway.

Which is probably what killed them. They shot down years worth of politicians who tried playing nice, including at least a good half a dozen of them this election. At this point anyone on the "old guard" who believed in fair play knows that it won't be returned. It's become a battle of tooth and nail and viscous tactics and the current right is now able and ready to respond in kind.

Words of wisdom.

It only makes sense to conduct free trade with other first world countries, otherwise it just leads to wage-arbitrage and job losses.

Another issue is subsidies. It has a similar effect to a tariff, but instead of punishing foreign imports it boosts exports because your products are cheaper than foreign competitors. Dumping billions of dollars of cheap steel into the market to make other producers unprofitable and reduce competition should not be allowed.

A third issue is currency manipulation. If there is a heavy demand for your currency because you are producing many things that other countries want, it's only fair that your currency should appreciate in value. China manipulating their currency is an unfair bullying tactic which does not allow other countries to compete.

What a fucking retard.

Exactly. If you're white, you're screwed. Might as well go all in. Even the slightest things receive cries of racism now. Just stop caring because it doesn't matter anyway. You already are in their eyes so just go all in, baby. Go all in. Fuck multikults and the insane path of self-destruction tempered by self-hatred. You look at the other races and they are proud of and promote their races, they told us to learn from the non-whites. We did. End of discussion.

In my personal experience, the ratio of bullying to headpats differs, it's unique to each waifu. My waifu is happiest at a 9-1 headpat to bullying ratio.

Yes but these are all considerations that are simply assumed away by economists when it comes to trade policy. Can't complicate the models and reach conclusions going aginst the "scientific consensus" that says free trade is a unmitigated good.

I could never bully mine (although we sparingly tease each other). Fortunately, she never does or says anything requiring bullying. Actually I don't really headpat either, lots of kissing though. I guess we have a pretty mature relationship.

the GOP was indistinguishable from the left in everything but looks. identity politics exist for a reason.

Which is the reason why the cuckservative label stung so fucking bad. Especially the pseudo-intellectual "thought leaders" at places like National Review who love espousing a incoherent jumble of neocohenservativism and libertarianism and always manage to arrive at CURRENTYEAR_LIBERALISM minus 20 years.

They're even embraced. They'll say things like foreign subsidies are good for the consumer because they get cheap products. At the same time they'll totally ignore the loss of dignity to a nation's people when they're forced to work 3 jobs at $8 an hour when their parents could go into a stable manufacturing job with good benefits.

i do it all the time to my wife, get out.

This. "Free trade" is an article of faith to the economists - its not viewed as a means to an end, but an end in itself.

And as we all know the economists and (((economists))) are basically high priests for the elites, to make inscrutable arguments for why what benefits the elites really does benefit us all (don't believe your lying eyes)

HAHAHA it's like a cat. "No, I didn't give you permission to stop petting me."

Epitome of human trash.
When The Day comes that whore will be the first to hang.

In other words, Democrats are the real rayciss globalists.

It's 2016, how can you be against globalization?!
T. Greg Gutfeld

Kikefeld is a fucking dickweed

I really find not much difference between Glenn Beck and Gutfeld. He's an unfunny fat christcuck who tries to be edgy but comes off as an idiot.

The only shoah that is real is the one you causted on my sides.

he's right you know

There's nothing nothing in common with the actual ideals of free trade and the globalism economic ideology of both the plantationcrats and the cuckservatives, they're the same

Not in the slightest.