Canada's top court rules Google must block some results worldwide

CANADA YES

CANADA YES

CANADA YES

reuters.com/article/us-canada-google-idUSKBN19J27N

oy vey, why are they prosecuting (((capitalism))), think of (((free speech)))!

FUCKING LOL

Good luck telling that to the US of A, they'll invade if they have to

It's like (((they))) want people in america to go to war. Hmm, I smell kikery here.

That has to be some judge thinking he's G-d. The moment Jewgle does a worldwide ban for Canada every single country will give them a list of keywords to ban, they'd end up with 0 results for any search. The most they can allow is per-country bans.

I imagine google will do it for the pr, I imagine an eu case will help force this along so google can say "OH, we, we just had to! THINK OF THE CHILDREN. They told us to.", on the brightside less summerfags.

Google already blocks things because of "Chilling Effects", such as (((child abuse))) and (((copyright))).
AMERICA YES
AMERICA YES
AMERICA YES

God damn it, my android tablet is going to be useless soon, and it's what I rely on when I need to do anything other than shitposting since Linux is crippled for everything else.

Do you honestly think Google is going to ban everything that Saudi Arabia or UAE wants banned? All pages with profanity will be banned. Nobody would use Google anymore aside from consumer purposes such as "best headphone 2017", and "how to clean bathroom". Oh wait. Also why stop at de facto countries? What about Iraqi Kurdistan, Chechnya, or South Ossetia?

you got it backwards. jewgle blocking "infringing material" causes chilling effects (i.e. people hold back from submitting stuff in fear of triggering the censor).

Really, I don't care. I just solved 40 captchas to get on Google right now, searched "Justin Beiber", and it says

Usually it says
and links to a page with a list of links they "removed"

Either way it's fucking retarded. If you're putting up with people telling you to remove links (or any content which you have no control over), you're a cuck. There's no excuse for this shit (*unless it's to create jobs*).

They've been censoring shit on our end for a long time this doesn't surprise me. Our representatives, courts, legal system, and remaining bureaucrats are a fucking joke. Canada is at best, a state, with no actual rights or protections from the American constitution. We have nice land, great rural towns, and decent resources but the entirety of our government are greedy, corrupt morons well beyond any actual reformation and they've been ruining our country for decades. I mean just watch the idiots clucking in the house of commons and then realize you aren't watching a parody.

What does this effect btw? Just the Jewgle Search Engine? I never use it.

Don't forget to include blocking so called terrorist content along with their friends at FB etc. or in other words, whatever the government tells them is anti-government.

jokes on you nigger, I don't give a shit about the house of whatever. USA and Canada are indistinguishable.

Internet rights everywhere in general are varying shades of dark gray. The bottom line is every place has a different subset of
the only obvious contrast for a westerner is something as "silly" as profanity/muhammed law in islam majority nations, but in reality everything in the list is literally retarded.

If you acknowledge "internet rights", you are part of the problem. The internet is a place where anyone can go read and write information. There are no rights, because you can do anything you want, and there's no problem, because you're merely doing the equivalent of writing on a giant chalkboard in the middle of the forest.

What I'm saying is that people who debate "what rights you have on the internet" are subhuman retards in their own made up world.

Nothing of any importance ever happened due to someone posting something on the internet. That alone should be enough for governments to fuck off and save billions of dollars a year.

"Canada's top court rules that the universe is no longer expanding"
I predict great suffering for Canadian businesses soon, especially ones who have foreign competitors.

Google respects enforcing censorship in other countries but is among multiple companies disregarding/eroding free speech toward American users.
Good shit, totally should let that continue to fly, yep absolutely that.

I hope some Muzzie country demands Google censor Canada's Liberal party globally.

If I were google, I'd tell Canada to go drown themselves in their shitty syrup

Numbers can be a gender too? Or is this like the version?

It must be the level of mental illness.

or Kekistan?

sounds like you need day of the rake

probably means LGBTQQ, like W3C -> WWWC

queer questioning? gotta pozz all minds at every opportunity. you saw your friend chad's dick at a party when he got drunk and whipped it out cause stacy dared him to? you saw a ugly fatfuck feminist chick naked and were unattracted? it means you questioning. that means you a fag so might as well go full trans and take those hormones an cut you dick off.

the 2 means 2-spirited which refers to where a person thinks they are a female one day and a male the next day. its like rapidly flipping an off on switch and in the state of new york they can sue you if you misgender them. so be careful approaching them.

In all seriousness though at least shit can change in the U.S Canada is hell bent on steaming downhill.

My personal court rules that Canada must ban all nonwhites from their country.

They don't have any juridical power outside Canada, has their top court too been filled with braindead sjw ideologues who have no idea how the real world works?

Isn't that "genderfluid" or some shit?

kek, retard

?

Proof the US needs to annex the red maple menace.