AirBNB permanently deactivates accounts of users based on their political views

twitter.com/ali/status/936760883434459136

Good, its just showcasing to Republicans how fucking insane Democrats are and pushing them farther to the right

HAHAHA
This is Twitters idea of a protest against the Net Neutrality Appeal!

Not only is it cringey as fuck but I honestly lost all interest. I'm only disappointed that this is a retarded publicity stunt and not real

Ali is a stupid fucking nigger.

Good.

You sure? He looks like a Pajeet too me

Well if Republicans think you should be allowed to deny service because of religious beliefs, then why not allowing to deny service because of beliefs in general. They're the morons that opened Pandoras box.

religion is complicated because muh Church and state! So in that case it fell on the faggots who should've been aware they were entering a Christian Bakery

why is that a good thing. Further separation is only going to lead to more insanity and eventually a war that Holla Forums will pretend to participate in

Irrelevant, if it's that BnB's belief system that they should serve Conservatives, then it's no different that an imaginary cloud man saying you should serve gays. Personal beliefs defining who they want to serve, Conservatives brought this shit upon themselves, when they should have left well enough alone.

It's not a good thing, but the only alternative is social stagnation and a more gradual decay like that of Rome

Yeah sorry nah I don't really care if you're an atheist, in classical liberal society religion is nit treated in the same vein as personal belief and people need to be aware of what they signed up for

It is, as they're both belief systems. Because you belief in a sky man, doesn't mean that negates someone elses belief. This is why we separate church and state, and don't allow belief systems to get in the way of sales. Because soon as you allow one belief through, then everyone should be allowed to serve based on their own personal beliefs.

This is as I said, a problem the Conservatives created for themselves. If they would have left well enough alone, this shit wouldn't be happening.

Believe me retard I wish religion was treated the same as ideology because then America could just outright ban Islam and Sharia Law finally, but it's not that simple. Because again, religion =/= ideology in classical liberal society and thus is not comparable to the aforementioned issues with Airbnb

Except it is. They're both trying to deny service based on personal belief systems. If you allow one belief system to deny service, then you must allow all belief systems. As I said, they opened Pandora's box.

As long as its legally recognized religions that kind of already fucking is how it works though. Exceptions are constantly being made to legally recognized religion in America. Nigger I'm just saying the example you chose was downright retarded. As far as the Pajeet getting denied service by Airbnb I agree Airbnb should have a right to do that and Pajeet is being retarded. Let them lose money

It would probably be a good idea to add opinions and views to the protected classes of discrimination. I don't see why service should be refused for any other reason than business or annoying other customers.

Why? Its the company that's losing money, Pajeet can just get a nice hotel somewhere else

it's their business and can do whatever they want
Enjoy capitalism

Say that to the christian bakery who refused to make a gay cake.

I agree, maybe we should have some sort of law where a business can't discriminate against you for your political beliefs, simply trying to mount a purely ideological crusade against this kind of situation never fucking works. Enshrine this shit in law, otherwise you're left with your dick in your hand whimpering on about vague sentiments of morality. The acceptance that the state needs to be used as a tool to solve problems like this is something that emerging right wing thought is going to have to come to terms with, you can't defeat your enemy with ideology and good intentions alone, the 'free market' isn't going to just magically start catering to you because of loose patriotic sentiments. Neo-Liberalism gave rise to 'capitalism with a human face', the state must be used to put an end to Neo-Liberalism

Do you… do you think supporting someone's right to do something means agreeing with every decision that person makes?
I'm sure you support a man's right to get assfucked by another man, yet you suspiciously don't seem too keen on that same man spreading AIDS to 10000 partners in a giant public orgy. Hypocrite.

A) he never claimed it was good, and B) it isn't someone on the right pulling this shit, it's someone on the left. As usual I might add.

As far as 'separation' goes, that can only be a good thing tbh. Desegregation was never a good idea, and now we can lump the h'whites and the niggers + beaners together and segregate them all in one lump. Better for everyone tbh.

Wake up, OP. This has not been a free-speech board since Jim took over the site and ejected all the free-speech BO's.

You are totally right. If I have a cake shop I'm not going to make faggot cake for a faggot. I'm fine with losing shekels to not have what I don't want to. Airbnb throwing people out for their political beliefs is totally OK with me, only gives more incentive for another person to make a company that is going to stump out airbnb.
They are only hurting themselves with this move.

This is the free market at work.

What's even the point of the service if I can't have an implicit NO NIGGERS policy?

Your autistic "DEAD BOARD STOP POSTING :(" spergout reminds me of the kimmo alm days on cuckchan. Good times.

you wish, commie
we're swinging that pendulum ALL the way.

This tbh. If I could, I would exclusively support establishments with a "NO NIGGERS" policy.

I mean seriously who would be retarded enough to hand some random nog the keys to their home?

beepo

No matter which way it swings the internet will et more censored and you will start to pay more for it.
Mission success, you heard so many cry wolfs you are now bored.
same deal with the 1 in 4 campus rapes prior to the yearly release of Sweden crime stats showing a actual 1 in 4 raped, but by then every one was tied of hearing 1 in 4 so no one cared

Mein sides!
Well memes, praised kek

Holla Forumscucks:

Presents a statistic written by:
>(((Daniel Greenfield))) - a jew
But Daniel Greenfield is a jew, this chart is fake.

Delete that meme, it's the destroyer of sides

daniel greenfield is the "journalist" who wrote the article you dumbass. you eurocucks spazz out and post your shitty forced meme it's so fucking hilarious. you clutch so dearly to it, it's the only thing you can even post to attempt a deflect.

HAHAHAHHAHAHAA XDDDDDDDDDDDD
get lost amerimutt