Ramzan Kadyrov, Savior of the White Race, Strongman of Chechnya, a White Ethnostate

Ramzan is a White Nationalist and Chechens are racially redpilled 14/88 warriors of the White Race.

Chechens may very well be the future of the white race. How do we build relations with Chechnya and work towards our shared goals?

Russian TV is the second best, next to Nippon TV.

chechens are muts and muslims. theyre a decent fighting force but please fuck off with this shit thread.

reported

Don't make me laugh. Are you going to tell me about how the aryan brotherhood and kkk are OUTSTANDING EXAMPLES of white civilization?

Chechnya is a modern day Sparta, training young white children and forming a white militia for the future RAHOWA.Could you beat your average Chechen in HTH combat? I need to know if your opinion is actually worth anything.

I would love to beat your average islamic barbarian to a pulp.

I can pretty much guarantee I'm a better shot than him as well.

I'm not afraid of your retarded degenerate suicide bombers, just as I don't fear the brown ones either.

They might be white. Good on them.

They are Islamic scum though, and would likely identify more and get along better with a paki than any white non-muslim.

Christcucks spotted. I'd rather be Chechen than one of a billion stinky brown and black Cucklics in the world. If I had to chose any Semitic religion it would be Islam, because at least it's not neutered like 'turn the other cheek'

Blowing yourself up for magic man in the sky and live in the worst oppressive culture is better because it's "not cucked".

Nice false dichotomy Mohammed.

Chechens wouldn't allow their women to be bred by Pakis or anyone outside their tribe. But Christcucks would cheer for millions of 'Godly Niggers' courting their daughters while thinking White Chechens are the enemy.

you keep shilling this shit, are you like a half tartar trying to convert us to Islam?

chechens are the stinking brown cucks of the world

Well, yes, Christcucks are very bad I'll give you that.

But look at Western secular civilization and Islamic civilization.

Not an either or kinda deal here.

Way to turn your back on your ancestors, cuck. But maybe you have a vested interest in allying with pedophiles, no?
Was your parents forcing you to go to church as a kid instead of getting to stay home and play Pokemon such a bad experience you would denounce your recent ancestors culture and faith in favor of a foreign faith that is headed by a literal room-temperature IQ pedophile warlord?

im not christian

Are all cucklics half-niggerbeaners that are trying to convert us to Christinsanity? I find that far more believable. I can guarantee if OP is Chechen, he's probably whiter than any of the Deus Vult beaner LARPers on here.

sorry, I'm not intrested in your goatfucking "religion"

I'd rather live in Chechnya than in any of the Christcuck 3rd world shitholes across the globe, it's whiter and probably safer as well.

this is like when turks spam pictures of white people claiming that is what turks look like. Im not a christian, Islamic society is dogshit it has nothing about it that is explicitly white or racalist and chechneyans are subhuman scum

the Russians should have killed all of you when given the chance putin is a faggot for negotiating peace

Turks are stinky brown shitskins with no culture. Chechens look whiter than most Spaniards and Southern Italians.

You've clearly never read the old testament - or the bible period.

Nice meme though, chechen nigger larper.

Enjoy stoning to death women for being raped and blowing yourself up because you saw people drinking faggot.

chechnens are stinky brown niggers who look like stinky brown niggers. You want to go join ISIS go im not going to stop you go and find out what living in a musliums theocracy is like tell me then about the joys of Chechnya culture

Why would I want to read the Torah, child? I'm not a kike-worshipper.

islam is an abrahamic religion aswell if you haven't noticed

There is no such thing as a white muslim. The same way there is no such thing as a white nationalist with a mongrel child.

Either you're a stinky favela-dweller in a Christcuck failedstate like Brazil, or you're a Christcuck whose leaders promote miscegenation import hordes of chrischayns from the 3rd world to breed you. I'd choose a White caliphate anyday, thanks.

That's you, pathetic cucklings.
If you truly have to be religious you would be a polytheist pagan, which was the unique european religion before semitics infested europe with monotheism and Yeshuas on crosses.

There are more shitskin chrischayns than there are muslims on the entire planet. Christcuckianity is a nonwhite religion just as Islam is, the difference being is that Christianity doesn't have a white ethnostate equivalent like Chechnya.

Killed a bunch of the fucks in Syria. What a price redbeard has on his head.

You have literally zero proof to claim Wotanism was a dedicated religion and not just a group of fairy-tales for children.