THE BURLINGTON MALL SHOOTER IS A TURKROACH

THE BURLINGTON MALL SHOOTER IS A TURKROACH

facebook.com/Arcancetin

twitter.com/ArcanCetin

From some preliminary digging looks like he's also ex-military.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/ArcanCetin/status/556955812896444416
memoryholeblog.com/2016/09/24/cascade-mall-shooting-observations-an-active-shooter-drill/
kiro7.com/news/north-sound-news/authorities-looking-for-active-shooter-after-reported-shooting-at-cascade-mall/449595663
archive.is/Gc8zM
archive.is/jqPBf
archive.is/VIeoH
facebook.com/Arcancetin
facebook.com/david.marshall.92798
archive.is/DAXJg
germanvictims.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/jewish-supremacism-david-duke.pdf
archive.fo/NDymy
archive.is/HXgX0
archive.fo/looEx
youtube.com/channel/UCdma1CQs_AaJ91CKXYYCBgg
myspace.com/arcan000
archive.is/W09UW
twitter.com/ArcanCetin/status/556955357621542913
espn.com/nfl/game?gameId=400749519
twitter.com/ArcanCetin/status/611386239757844482
twitter.com/ArcanCetin/status/590904720299950081
imgur.com/a/NNzXF
kiro7.com/live-stream
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jainism
twitter.com/BroTeamPill/status/779885109310787584
arcanmotherrussiavodkaandak47.tumblr.com/post/135455598458/say-subhanallah-10x-and-then-reblog-this-do-not
memritv.org/clip/en/0/0/0/0/0/0/95086.htm?lang=fr
meowfraulein.tumblr.com/
meowfraulein.tumblr.com/post/122904253216/my-main-dude-abu-bakr-al-big-daddy
archive.is/jlUtD
archive.is/uSmZB
topix.com/forum/city/jacksonville-fl/T3VET66FM3JBN8BBC
archive.is/3HDLn
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Forgot to also mention, he's a hillary supporter

twitter.com/ArcanCetin/status/556955812896444416

memoryholeblog.com/2016/09/24/cascade-mall-shooting-observations-an-active-shooter-drill/

I thought he looked arab, but sauce please

You are literally retarded, this goes against the narrative 100%

I was starting to miss bashing turkroaches since the failed coup.

definitely looks more arab than mexican kiro7.com/news/north-sound-news/authorities-looking-for-active-shooter-after-reported-shooting-at-cascade-mall/449595663

this could easily be gun control and it doesnt matter if hes muslim, the left will always spew notallmuslims bullshit. you fucking retards are still playing checkers when these kikes play chess.

I like his casual wear. Comfort is key when shooting up a place. All that tactical gear just gets in the way.

he's following a group on twitter allgenders4trump..

QUICK SOMEONE GET THIS TO THE MSN

gun control is never going to happen because it doesnt need to They can just wait the next 10 years until we are all spics and its over

Of course they're going to try to use it for that, that doesn't mean every fucking event like this is MUH FALSE FLAG CONSPIRACY

Your 'proof' is an almost 2 year old tweet that got it's first reply 30 minutes ago. Have fun with that.

This is why you not only deserve the FEMA camps by the end you'll be begging for them.

and importing millions of muslims is never going to happen while we still have guns. if im not mistaken washington is voting on more gun control soon. they want to normalize restricting gun rights and people are taking it just like they did in california.

Its already happened and it already did. This country is only 60% white and in the youth demographic under 5 already minority white. There was no revolution its 40 years to late

Yeah because all those guns kept America white, oh wait.

Literally no difference between a sandnigger and a turk

they will keep america white when the happening is triggered. cuck euros detected. niggers were ethnically cleansed during katrina. we just need the fire to rise if trump doesnt make america great again

no they werent niggers fucked whites up during Katrina

I didn't mean to imply otherwise. Turkish is arab to me.

I'm speculating that "allgenders4trump" might have had a different name and Twitter ID back when he followed the account. Arcan Cetin hasn't been active on Twitter in a while.

He posted about putting her on the new 10 dollar bill too.

But hey, don't let me interrupt your world where nothing ever happens and everything is a setup and the federal government is literally lodged up your asshole right at this very moment

I believe this shooting is 100% real and all you can do is cry about it hahahahaha

Did he post about that almost 2 years ago too? Anyway no amount of proof is going to change your mind anyway, just like with kikes as long as it serves a purpose (likely gun control in this case) it will be real in your mind.

Doing a great job.

No, that's from a 5-6 year old census that included non whites as whites, didn't include the illegals at the time or the millions of legal/illegals that have come since. Add in all the actual whites that have died since then and 50% is being optimistic.

Thanks for proving my point, retard.

Hillary voter…

twatter is in a frenzy

absolute disgust

The eyebrows were a dead giveaway. That's jewish mudslime levels of inbreeding.

Oh and yet ANOTHER Hillary supporter.

Trump needs to tweet this shit once there's a lockdown.

The author of that video, in response to a whiny spic commenter, posted:

You sure this is the person you want to associate with, retard?

I mean for fuck's sake you're telling me his actual tweet saying he's going to vote for Clinton is somehow bad evidence, but your bullshit freemasonry conspiracy 'proves' this was a false flag? Fuck off with your autism.

they would have used a white guy

Archive his twatter and everything.

Hillary shills on suicide watch.

The tweet from January 2015. Keep ignoring that part, skippy.
Again, same with kikes, you'll believe whatever you want regardless of evidence. Enjoy your police state dumbass.

Pretty embarrassing, really.
archive.is/Gc8zM
archive.is/jqPBf
archive.is/VIeoH

Looks like some guy from the last thread got it right.

this is a neglected thread, for some all the anons seem to be getting high or smoking camel crush (((all rights reserved)))

I predicted it was a fucking mudslime

This is gonna be rough for SJWs, can't blame the muslim, can't blame the gun.

Blame white people, society, and maybe Trump

Some guy specifically said he looked like Mr. Armenian Genocide, and it was bang on the money.

They'll just suddenly loose interest and bury the story like with the Dallas sniper.

lose*

Yeah, that's some real solid evidence he put out there. He even fixates on the '4 dead figure' even though 5 are now dead. I'm sure 5 is also an EBIN CONSPIRACY NUMBER!!11 though, as well.

I'll enjoy the police state because we'll lock up mentally deficients like yourself.

Was just the first link I looked at, they're getting better. Even with the numerology shit they're still a better source than CNN.

>facebook.com/Arcancetin
w-what?

Now explain how the cop knows how many dead there were before emts even went in, dumbfuck.

into the conspiritard filter you go

Sounds like an Army faggot.

Nah, just one more Mossad false flag, James…

You have to remember, it easy to confuse spics with Arabs because many of the original Spaniards that conquered the Americas were from Southern Spain, that part of the country was under Moorish rule for more than 400 years.

Ok, you're just fucking retarded. Filtered.

Niggers like you are just too retarded to understand gematria…

Stay triggered larping faggots. Btw cops can't declare people dead, that's been true before and since sandyhoax.

For people's with an IQ above 110…

I worked with an Iraqi that had managed to wrangle a visa to the United States - he kept bitching about beaners walking up to him and speaking Spanish and everyone else thought he was a beaner too.

Tweet this to them and taunt them for denying the Armenian Holocaust while you're at it.

Did it ever come out if that was staged or not?

Good goy…

get the fuck out

He has some army references here and there. Pictures of himself in an army shirt. Could just be LARPing, though.

So far this one's better

That gematria shit just makes people tune out everything else.

Israel is your greatest ally, yes…

Jim (Mister Metokur) found his dad's faceberg.

He's an ex-military kike who got with Arcan's mother in Turkey.

facebook.com/david.marshall.92798

archive.is/DAXJg

That doesn't look like a deadly 'salt weapon…

A lot of noobs in this thread need to read this…

germanvictims.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/jewish-supremacism-david-duke.pdf

Turks are white and European so this is just another example of crazy white psychopaths on the loose again.

US and EU are very different regarding hispanics and arabs. Hispanic in the US means mexican/south american. Hispanic in EU means spanish/moorish or something.

Um…

Those "tents" only take a few minutes to set up and many PD's have a few port a johns at the station on a small trailer to roll out for Incident Command.

You can get Incident Command systems training for free from FEMA online. It will explain a lot of this.

this retard thinks turkroaches are white, point and laugh
I don't get what the asiatic woman has to do with anythin tho

Bubba…

ARCHIVE IT BEFORE TWITTER REMOVES IT.

Except this dude wasn't white.
I refuse to believe that one can be that stupid or so much of a shill.

I wonder who could be behind this post?

Cops have basic first aid training. Most are trained as Emergency Medical Responders/First Responders. The level below EMT.

Archive: archive.fo/NDymy

archive.is/HXgX0

Still doesn't explain why cops are declaring people dead (like sandyhoax) or why there hasn't been or will ever be crime scene pics.

Another Turkroach hoe….

This turkroach played cowadooty like every faggot shooter.

Also he supports BLM and Hillary.

She's toast.

He was JROTC at best
He's a COD kiddy

looks like they photoshopped her nose right out the picture
this photo model shit doesn't prove anything
why do you care so much if turks are seen as white or not?

It's painfully fucking obvious you aren't from here, please fuck off

It'll be interesting to see how the media spins this. Someone found his tumblr and he apparently follows an account called 'sociopathic compulsions', which documents serial killers/terrorists etc.

Guy is probably a jilted lover or something over a girl who didn't return his advances. It was reported he yelled a woman's name before shooting. He's got some posts about 'Molly Bridges' who worked at the Macy's he shot up. He's also got posts on faceberg about trouble with women. He also had liked emo-tier bitch music days before the shooting. All points to him getting butthurt that she didn't let him indulge in his turkroach ways and rape her or something.

His step-father, on the other hand, is an ex-military jew who is your typical conservative 'patriot' type. Big second amendment supporter, basically your average republican.

Media will probably try to fixate on the dad, if they touch this story at all.

tl;dr, he's the Supreme Gentleman 2

THEY CAUGHT HIM

You started it, Bubba…

post proof

I don't hide like your sissy ass…

archive.fo/looEx

Suspect in Washington state mall shooting in custody

archive.fo/looEx

See

They have the medical training to do triage on scene.

we're breaking the conditioning!

Guys guys, go on twitter and meme that Cenk Uygur caused the shooting and that the Armenian Holocaust didn't happen. He looks the same, is a turkroach and everything.

You're a big guy.

As far as conspiracy theorists goes, Hoaxers are all either retards are autists. There's a reason a nigger who just yells about how thinks everything's fake has the most popular Sandy Hook documentary.

If they do, we make kike jokes and break him.

Post des animées et aime les Juifs…va te tirer petit béta…

You are mistaken user. Clearly that is an AR-15 Shotgun. It even has the shoulder thing that goes up.

I think you should lurk /k/ for more information.

6'3'' 295lbs…

85 IQ from West Virginia…yes the muslims are your real enemies, good goy…

It would be exceedingly easy to.

Thanks, jews

Normalfag Washingtonians aren't completely retarded!

This would [trigger] /k/, wouldn't it?

archive everything

You kuffar leaves this splendid Turkish Gentleman alone! This is just one more hoax used to prove that whites are merely barbarians compared to the Anatolian blood in my veins.

That was one of my first thoughts last night due to his target choice.

La preuve que ce n'est pas moi…ce connard ne peut pas écrire en Francais…

What's your point?

Some say he is a Trump supporter other say Hillary??

This comes off as a bet like:
Type of ordeal. Also he followed a pro Trump account on twitter, so if this mudshit really support's Trump why did he do it? Take one for the team? It doesnt make sense. But the media will love to push for it, but it isnt really clear cut that he supports Trump either.

extreme [trigger]

I'm also fluent in the gibberish that the french speak and all they we be our slaves, Kuffar!

Think she lurks?

It's not been confirmed she was one of the dead, but apparently it's confirmed that this 'Molly Bridges' did work at that Macy's. It's probably safe to say she's dead.

Dans tes reves, Bubba…

Thanks for Correcting The Record! ;^)

This is his youtube: youtube.com/channel/UCdma1CQs_AaJ91CKXYYCBgg

Point is the tweet is almost 2 years old.

Fucking muzzies man.

My guess is it was staged by the CIA and they blew it.

He's a jilted lover. Besides the tweet he doesn't mention much political shit.

If they're going to focus this on Trump, they'll focus on the father who was a second amendment supporter and Trump fan.

myspace.com/arcan000
archive.is/W09UW
Didn't even think to check Fagspace until i saw the pictures another user posted

And? People knew she was running that far back.

I don't think you get it faggot. The sand niggers and the likes are one in the same. Both will be gassed. I take it that your some eurocuck that loves his unruly pets

This is said at 2:26pm PST on January 18, 2015. By "we", he's talking about the Seahawks (from Seattle), who played the Packers on this day. He also tweeted about the game about the coin toss in OT.
>twitter.com/ArcanCetin/status/556955357621542913

The Seahawks were down 19-7 with 5 mins left in the 4th quarter. They then outscored the Packers 21-3 the rest of the way and won the game in overtime. He's essentially saying "I don't think the Seahawks will win, but if we do, I'll vote Hillary.
>espn.com/nfl/game?gameId=400749519

He compares Hillary to Hitler's wife in this tweet.
>twitter.com/ArcanCetin/status/611386239757844482

In this other tweet, he mentions the country being "for Republicans and confused Democrats".
>twitter.com/ArcanCetin/status/590904720299950081

So I wouldn't jump to the conclusion that he was a Hillary supporter- it looks like he wasn't fond of Hillary, tbh. Also, check out this page he followed on twitter. And I am no Hillary fan- I have never even voted Democrat. Don't jump to conclusions here.
>imgur.com/a/NNzXF

Its not a clear case that he was pro Hillary.. but then again you wont provide evidence to counter what I said and instead of doing something reasonable like trying to find his real motive.

He's subscribed to The Young Turks on his youtube.

Doubt he's a Trump supporter.

Damn Hill….I gotta admit, that's pretty cool.

The father is?

Egads he bought a Century product

He hasn't tweeted in over a year, are we sure that page wasn't something different when he followed it?

Je crois que tu ne comprends pas grand chose, Big Bubba…

Bingo. If this was their intention: destroy the goyim. And they had such control they could false flag a mall shooting they would have used a white guy. Two birds with one stone.

But they go with emo turkroach?

Why? If your intention is to remove guns from white hands why the everloving fuck would you use a turkroach when the main argument against gun control is now having guns to defend against murderous rampaging mudslimes?

Now call me JIDF for disagreeing with you, harrumph your autism and let's move on.

I think he means Country music in that tweet.

Why would you post this you stupid fuck? Now we're going to see it in an article by Monday.

He started following it in 2013, no way it was a Trump page then.

Better than looking like a retard by getting caught making false connections

Looks like things are going our way.

Do these young kids have anything better to do than add every random person they meet at a party to facebook?

If he winds up depicted as a trump supporter will that make you suspicious of a hoax?

It doesn't matter anyway. He wasn't overtly political.

If they focus this on Trump, it'll be through the step-father, who IS a huge Trump fan, and probably is the person the gun belonged to.

laughing out my ass

Confirmed he supports Hillary. Also look at his jewtube channel. He supports BLM too.

It's over.

Propaganda plays both sides, always

And TYT

I guess this is his voice

A browno supporting Trump? Preposterous!

Dude you're delusional. Trump iosn't going to do shit. He won't be president, but evefgq

kiro7.com/live-stream
There's going to be a press conference in about 20 minutes
Probably nothing new since they just got the fucker a couple hours ago

That's the most obvious thing ever. Instead of the roach trying to create a greater powerbase.

Has anyone looked into his religion yet? I kept hearing rumors he is a Jainist, whose symbol is pic related. If he is, this is HUGE and totally destroys the MSM Trump is Hitler narrative

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jainism

People don't know shit about this religion, but they will see the swastika and assume an actual nazi has endorsed Hillary. The media has two options,

OR

Trump USA…

It won't change a thing because there's still the Orlando shooter and he'll always be a turkroach but fortunately his jewtube channel reveals a lot. He's a Hillary support and follows TYT. Everyone should troll TYT and make this completely their fault that their channel raises terrorists and denies the Armenian Holocaust.

I love my country.

twitter.com/BroTeamPill/status/779885109310787584

What in the hell are you on about now?

He's a fucking turkroach, not a currynigger.

…even when your country drops white phosphorus on innocent children…

#ArcanCetin is just getting started

Holy fucking christ, the whole point of Jainism is non-violence. It's the founding principle and the backbone of the whole shebang. My money is still on muslim.

Yes.

Here's your boy.

Race does not equal religion, not shilling but has it been confirmed he is actually a muzzy?

The fact that Jainism is a religion of peace makes the swastika association so much more ironic

Well… I really hope you get raped by a real nigger when your gonna get busted for meth possession, fuckin cracker…

If they were such good countrymen they should have settled their matters amongst themselves. Too late.

How is that ironic? the Buddhists used it too, and so did the celts thousands of years before hitler

If you are that clueless of America's policy when you bring US to it. Well, perhaps you shouldn't.

clued-in, even

It's confirmed he's a turkroach and that's all that matters.

And the whole swatiska association isn't ironic. It's an old a fucking symbol thousands of years before the Nazis ever came to be.

No it doesn't. Swastikas were in use all around the world for centuries. It's really big in eastern religions, buddhism especially. Swastikas were symbols of good fortune centuries before Adolf Hitler adopted it. The nazis adopted the swastika and turned it on an angle to get the hakenkreuz we know today.

Those kids have a nasty habit of blowing themselves up any way.

Reminder that Hitler tried multiple times to avoid war and later get peace treaties.

Plz, tell me your not serious… the freaking USA forces their shit on everybody…

GAS YOURSELF NIGGER

Guys like him are confirmation that reddit is still migrating over.

Ok. Is he worried about this or something? Or does he just think it's spoopy?

HELLO MR.MADDOW

It's ironic for an American audience who has never heard of this poo in loo religion and automatically associate their symbol of peace with the holocaust and the Nazi's.

And if you are still playing dumb, try explaining that a swastika is a legitimate religious symbol to someone who has never heard of Jainism. You're obviously going to look like a Nazi apologist

The notion of terrorism was started by the kikes and the eternal Mossad…

Oh no, someone coopted your symbol. LIke the entirety of the world as coopted western culture. How about we play that game? We lay down our appropriation, you lay down your white appropriation?

You lost, boy?

Oh my.

You have a reading comprehension problem, dumbass.

So funny, coming from a lil scrawny 15 years old…

Getting groped by a turkroach will redpill you.

Fun Fact: at the Whidbey Island Commissary, the bag people work for tips only. They're not paid hourly and the way the Commissary get away with it is it's on a military base and not subject to the rules and regulations of the State of Washington. You also have the option of bagging your own groceries (like Winco). The baggers stand lined up against the wall and you gesture towards the one you want. Sometimes two or three will rush over and you have to point and say "You" to the one you want to help you. Being grossed out by this whole farce, we just bagged our own groceries while we were there.

As such, he would be competing with military wives for those tips. IIRC there were a ton of aggressive, Filipinas there who would bark "Bag? Bag?" at you until they saw you start bagging your own.

arcanmotherrussiavodkaandak47.tumblr.com/post/135455598458/say-subhanallah-10x-and-then-reblog-this-do-not
This get posted yet?

Asshurt shitskin detected

Pretty sure he was being sarcastic, user

I explain it all the time to people I just show them the pictures and explain how hitler turned the swastika on its axis and they nod and say oh yeah I see
unlike, jyeowu, I talk to people

Do explain. You're hinting at nothing but appropriation. Are you nothing but some common faggot outside of said culture it comes from?

So we got a fat roach complaining about thin privilege.

Si tu savais, Bubba…

memritv.org/clip/en/0/0/0/0/0/0/95086.htm?lang=fr

he probably just thinks it's hilarious
brote gives no fucks

LEAVE REDDITOR CUCKOLDS

press conference underway now

kiro7.com/live-stream

meowfraulein.tumblr.com/

Weak little piece of shit… I can curl you with one arm, you little fuckin cunt…

FTFY

How can someone be an "ex-cousin"? That's a blood tie.

Clearly a redditor that can't handle the bantz.

dubs confirm divorce?(cousin by marriage)

Yeah you guys are shills covering this up. This is really bad for Hillary's narrative if they have to address this on national television and explain all that shit to an American audience.

The swastika was a symbol devised by multiple cultures across the globe simultaneously. There was no appropriation. You are a low information cuckold. See: for examples of swastika usage across the globe at various times throughout history. I implied no appropriation, simply that it's stupid to assume that it's ironic that a Jain uses a swastika when it's an ancient symbol with meaning that goes way beyond that of Hitler's usage of the symbol.

It was through marriage. They shot his ass as he was coming out of the injun convenience store.

KILL YOURSELF DUMB CUCK

how the fuck am I covering anything up by explaining an ancient symbol to people?

meowfraulein.tumblr.com/post/122904253216/my-main-dude-abu-bakr-al-big-daddy
archive.is/jlUtD
Is this the ISIS link?

Governor is a grandstanding faggot.

I can't handle your fuckin Zionist country shitting on the world…

I used to work at a Commissary as a teen and we got paid in tips just like that. We went in a line though instead of jockeying like that. My boss was a flip but she was nice enough. Actually the tips worked out to a good rate, between work environment, pay, and ease of job it was definitely the best job I had before graduating college.

By playing dumb by not acknowledging that regular people don't shit about the history of the swastika because it is associated solely with the nazis and the holocaust to them and by association Donald Trump and his supporters.

Not from around these parts I see.

Are they that faithful everyone is that blindly trusting?

And you think the muzzies aren't in on the plan?

filtered, fucking redditor cucks I swear to Yeshua

It doesn't matter because I tell them and teach them about it when they're around me

Now that is interesting.

Jesus, this cunt.

Well hot diggity damn. Sent that shit to appropriate news outlets yet?

Watching the press conference. They are not ruling out terrorism yet.

He's just making shitty jokes about their names. a couple posts later he has a picture of the "supreme burrito" of Iran.

Do you have a link?

kiro7.com/live-stream

When was the last time you heard the term "domestic terrorism"?

SOON THEY'LL BLAME PUTIN

Legal permanent. Cut the resident.

Looks like we TRIGGERED a goon, or journo.

That doesn't sound like "citizen" to me.

MUDSHIT IMMIGRATION BTFO

Noice. By the way house said are crypto likes.

Just in time for the Deabtes

Permanent resident means a few things.

Dieu fini toujours par punir les criminelles…

HELLO MR.MADDOW

A turk with a green card.

What a surprise

That's not even a pun Carlos.

If we get it confirmed he is a Jainist, Hillary is fucking screwed

user, a permanent resident means many things.

Ce Britbong m'as l'air d'une bonne victime…

They wonder why he killed them.

I'll tell you why, white girls didn't like him. This is what muslims do. Muslims are not compatible with the 2nd amendment.

WE MUST ELIMINATE THE EXISTENTIAL THREAT THAT RADICAL BUDDHIST TERRORISM POSES TO THE WEST

The roach apparently qualifies for the death penalty in Washington State so hopefully he can reside permanently underground. But unfortunately due to the faggotry of the governor executions have been suspended.

archive.is/uSmZB

We're Americans not british use english you fuck.

No thanks.

Oh désolé Bubba…une victime Américaine…

topix.com/forum/city/jacksonville-fl/T3VET66FM3JBN8BBC

Should have waited for them to leave the state.

REMOVE

They can't be more obvious and desperate. I would worry about goons if they had anything left inside.

this is america, we don't speak african we speak gods language, english. take your spear chucking bullshit woggo-wagga talk and fuck off back to whatever fuck-hole you fell out of you fucking dirt skinned piece of shit

filtered

Tu veux dire la langue de la NWO et des Juifs…la langue qu'ils veulent que tu parles et que tout le monde parlent pour pouvoir mieux les slavers…

This is literally what the SJWs are saying on twitter right now.

He is somewhat right you know, Gautr/Gaud/God is a Germanic deity and English is a much closer derivation from older Germanic languages than modern French. Modern French has lost all its Frankish roots and is as ROMANtic as Spanish. Also a lot of niggers speak it throughout Africa and the language will be changed by their additions.

Also the NWO and Juifs don't speak English, they speak Hebrew but yeah in public they'll probably speak English or FRENCH!

I get that you don't like the chains brought by Americanization, neither do I, but the French won't fight off anything so you'd just as easily be speaking Arabic or Chinese in a few decades rather than English. I'm sure you'd prefer English.

archive.is/3HDLn

lurk more, faggot

UUUU

what the fuck is with all the dumbasses, newfags, and/or shills in this thread?

This would be really good viral material

What, all 942 of them?!

What?

No joke he looks French tbh

Plebbit and CTR are going wild over this unconfirmed "account" that he's christian.

Oh come the fuck on. He even posted a picture of an albino roach. Jesus Christ, I get that there's the meme that we're all autists, but for fuck's sake. It's not that hard to pick up on sarcasm that thick.

Is he a legal citizen?

"He’s a native of Turkey but is now a legal resident of the United States."

"KING 5’s Chris Ingalls reports that the weapon is thought to have been a .22 caliber hunting rifle."

"Cetin is an active Call of Duty player, even posting videos of himself playing the game to his YouTube channel. "

ahahahahahaha he was pro-Hillary, though they're trying to spin it the other way.

ahahahahahahah he also was NOT a Christian, but they're trying to spin it the other way. ahahahahah wowowowow this is funny.

ahahahaha he also DEFINITELY smoked weed. ahahahahaha assfucked lefties.

From what game is that second screenshot?

fuck off and die

It was real in your mind.

chopped onion tomato and parsley
chicken breast
turkish cuisine
wtf
t.turk

Dude, just drop it.

Country is a genre of music.

Is that a dog?

Reddit is already working on the tayyiqa = he was a turk but we don't know if he was a muslim

i also admire the comfy casual wear that i have seen from the mudslimes in afghanistan in the war documentaries to this turkroach

it also seems like he can blend in a lot better maybe even just walk away after dropping a gun if he hasn't been shot / no more witnesses

From what I'm seeing one of the victims was his ex-gf and her grandmother, so Islamic honor killing type thing is what I'm going with.

So this is ANOTHER muslim shooting?

We're probably already a minority in the under 18 age group

This is probably just a hoax like Sandy hook or the Boston bombing, to induce anti turk sentiment, don't fall for it.

Fuck man

confirmed OP is an insufferable faggot

>I'll enjoy the police state because we'll lock up mentally deficients like yourself.

Easy Mr. JTRIG, you're trying too hard to push your narrative. You won't get a pay raise if you keep talking like that.

(I didn't watch the conspiracy video. I have better things to do)

archived the out of his twitter, ill keep going til it 404's

all following/followers and uiploaded pics archives via wayback and archive.is

typos because rushing with phone

Right because calling out conspiritards who muddy the waters = HES A FED!

Eat shit faggot.

The police state won't be locking up the mentally deficient though, it'll be run by them.

wrecked

His religion is irrelevant, the issue is genetic.

That's the problem with this, its too good to be true in a way that validates everything Trump has been saying about mudslimes.

Turkroachs are among the dumbest sandniggers and it isn't impossible that one would murder out of virginal butthurt, but for the media to jump on this so wholeheartedly makes me suspicious.

Right, those pure crystal clear CNN waters of truth, right nigger?
Only one here trying to ruse anons is you shithead. Take your pro gun control, pro internet ID role playing back to facebook, faggot.

You fuckers are cancer. Retarded cancer.

o_o

dat id

lol, they set up the toilets because they have a shit load of foot traffic you fucking mongs. This isn't India. We don't shit in the streets. What do you think about construction sites and fairs?

God damn, this "everything is a hoax and conspiracy" shit has to end. If you don't have a bit of judgment, get the fuck out and go back to your bong and World of Warcraft or fucking lurk more. Stop adding to the noise to content ratio you fucking fairies.

All tor ID's look like that, lurk for at least a year before posting

Must be a farse frag conspiracy goy!

Does the Holla Forumstard that shits this board up need to give you a healthy helping of gorespam to make you realize how retarded you are?

Are tumblrfags trying to steal our terminology now?

ARCHIVE EVERYTHING

Lugenpresse.

News on this?

Kek that's fucking brilliant.

And actually 100% true in what it's saying