Former Love Connection host goes full Redpill on FOX morning show and makes hosts visibly uncomfortable

Former Love Connection host goes full Redpill on FOX morning show and makes hosts visibly uncomfortable.

Apologies for no webm. I'm in a hurry.

youtu.be/O-M-86hOeSI

youtu.be/O-M-86hOeSI

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Israel_lobby_in_the_United_Kingdom
pastebin.com/MSvkCCRy
youtube.com/watch?v=O-M-86hOeSI
haaretz.com/questions-of-survival-1.191164
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Indolence is no excuse. Haste makes waste.

that was good

Holy Fucking Shit he name dropped the Frankfurt school

Bumping again for great joosten

Why does she look significantly better in these photos but frumpy shit as Quiet? I don't think it's just the hair. Probably eye makeup.

I want to post the webm but the server takes too long to post, sorry.

this was the best video I saw in last months

Wew.

I must also say that I can't believe we reach this far.

Just watched OP. He is very redpilled but a fool. America is the root of pathological altruism. To the point where they helped destroy our savior in the NSDAP, and beyond that, razed the ideology with fear propaganda to the point where just the mention of it makes people coil.

There is a reason marxists and leftists fear natsoc so much. It destroyed them. It is the answer to the question. We carry the flame, almost a century later. Never forget, steel yourself.

I'm running a vp9 encode.
ETA is ~19 minutes.

Somehow they managed to fuck up 3D scan data and it ended up a smoothed out mess with no real features. I'd blame shitty texture work, especially every texture besides color, bump, spec, normals, whatever they did to make her look waxy as fuck.

h ttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=evEg1VNfX3o

chuck woolery on the 2nd

is this the same?

His mention of Frankfurt was some heavy shit for a Fox news morning show. That said, his comparison of Trump to Hoover pre-Depression is questionable. If the kikes do pull the plug and tank the economy, then they just dug their own graves. Fascism seems to thrive in the backdrop of a severe depression.

Exciting times ahead, to be sure.

Neoconservatives are Trotskikes

Of course they'll love the Frankfurt School

They need to be destroyed along with the leftists.

he's bold as fug. respect him a lot. i wonder if he was a member of "The friends of Abe"

She looks like a potato with black eyes in 3d.

Big eyes = more neotenous = more feminine. Too bad more girls don't have that feature. Those two aren't the same though.

he reminds me of the "most interdasting man on earth" the dos equis guy sporting that facial hair

Hail to the Lone Star State.

That's what you get for lazily doing 3D scan work, I guess. Considering she's about the only model they did that way they may have lost funding part way from getting it right. I can seen Konami going full crazy when they heard what Kojima was putting funds into. She still has knobby knees but I'll forgive it.

I MUCH prefer this one.

Remember to have some referer control when clicking jewtube urls from here.

Both videos are in this thread, there's no need to go to youtube.

OP VID

Video from

Stay off your meds, Chuck.

I love how the brunette female host looks at the camera with a look on her face like "Can he say that? Go to commercial?" when he says Cultural Marxism/Frankfurt.

Very telling that "Fox" isn't a conservative site. It's all controlled.

Interesting how Fox is the only full goyim of the list, and they are the only conservative media outlet. And yet they still cower away from the real truth. Bunch of cowards.

You could tell when fuck his face put his hand up to interject.

Because real truth is anti-semitic, which is hurtful to (((us))) and should be illegal, goy.

Oy Vey, my career!

BASED CHUCK WOOLERY

My grandfather was friends with him in college, and if Chuck's anywhere near half as redpilled…WEW

Murdoch is YUUUGE crypto-kike.

watch

In a September 2001 column in The Observer about the September 11 attacks in the United States, Richard Ingrams noted "the reluctance throughout the media to contemplate the Israeli factor" and, commenting on Britain, cited "pressure from the Israeli lobby in this country that many, even normally outspoken journalists, are reluctant even to refer to such matters." He also noted their reluctance to address issues he had mentioned in past columns related to Lord Levy, the Labour Party and to the "close business links with Israel" of press magnates Rupert Murdoch and Conrad Black.[34] Earlier in August, Times journalist, Sam Kiley, resigned from the newspaper as he claimed his work was severely censored by senior executives due to the Zionist sympathies of Rupert Murdoch.[35]

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Israel_lobby_in_the_United_Kingdom

He owns a lot more media than just Fox. Look at all the SJW media he supports but every single one without question are all kike lovers. He's just a money grubber and opportunist but make no mistake he's shill for his inbred tribe. He's even trying to merge with gooks like other kikes are doing so they can prepare to jump hosts once they destroy the USA.

He kinda says that in the video. He mentions that Hitler pushed the marxists out of Germany.

His responses are excellent but there was a couple things I had to question. His trust of Lyin' Ted being a real 'principled' conservative and not just a puppet show with the correct talking points was kinda surprising and the Hoover comparison has almost no base aside from the business man aspect although I'd say it's a fair discussion to have.

I get the impression that he is redpilled to a degree, but his lack of knowledge on the Federal Reserve being the real cause of the depression makes me feel as is he needs that redpill. Then he will really see how fucked everything is

We should send him Fed redpills and links to the money masters on YouTube. Imagine if he gains an understanding of this and then goes on to drop those redpills in another TV interview

Fuck me that wasn't a redpill, that was a red suppository

What universe have I woken up in where a guy goes on american morning tv and says "Our enemy is cultural marxists"

i'm going to be the lone man out on this one…

the purpose of the interview was to get to 'what do you disagree with trump on', 'what is trump bad at', and 'where's trump bad oh great gray bearded tanned man?'

he says frankfurt, but it's not a conversation that can fit media sound bite time slots, and so sounds crazy/rushed/unfocused. he says cultural marxist boogyman, but not hilary/dems/jews/effet men, and so sounds out-there/reaching/unfocused. he says against trump but would vote trump, which the interview now picks up. he says tarrifs bad mmmkay, but then jumps around and like before can't stay focused. the segment ends, and you don't know what they fuck you just saw.

congratulations, old man. trim your beard, tan your face, practice your stern-look, do everything that portrays a learned focused man… and then have no focus. he is unskilled, or co-opted, or a useful idiot - all the same.

there will be many like him.

the wall must go up on trade. trade on land, trade on seas, and trade on currency. and the ungratefuls must go back onto the other side of that wall. period. tarrifs are a requirement, without them currency rescue fails, and trade is still fucked. ending of mercurial debt-currency is a requirement, without it trade is still fails, and currency rescue fails. noncitizen and degenerate jew expulsions are a requirement, without them currency trade remains negative, currency balances shunt negative, and both trade and currency rescue fails.

if you are a nation, you cannot abdicate your pillars, delegate them to media talking sound bites, and expect the debt of not-done work that you ignored to not fuck up the rest.

Woolery has been based ever since he stopped giving a fuck about his career in (((entertainment))) and started doing his own thing. Funny how that tends to work these days.

The American people were overwhelmingly against the war and if Pearl Harbor never happened then FDR wouldn't have been able to get involved.

Based af. They should give him his own show.

or because they know Trump will win and will throw them out?

This. Just thoroughly look through this

pastebin.com/MSvkCCRy

and you'll see

Honestly I wonder if after the election Trump is going to start dropping mad redpills about the Frankfurt school.

There's no way that he doesn't know.

Gas yourself kike. Marxist kikes like the Frankfurt School that were called out in this video are the reason so many naive whites identify as "SJW's and progressive". As usual, the problem is rooted in kikery which ballooned in strength when Fascism was crushed after WWII.

another one

Patton is a legend. I never realized why Trump brought him up so often until I saw this.

Kill yourself with that gay ass video. I can't believe I just wasted 2 mins of my life. I hope you die in a car crash tonight you piece of shit.

texans still butthurt about cruz, get over it faggots. will you be a blue state now, do you even have four more years of being a red state, texas faggots?

also, what does "vote big orange" mean?

You seem upset.

He also loves MacArthur who is the entire reason why Japan isn't a cucked to hell shithole today since he was basically the occupation dictator and all he decided to do was defang the country militarily rather than ruin their culture tell them to hate themselves. He also kept the (((OSS))) out of the pacific front.

And for some strange reason he was dismissed by Truman soon after the war.

Kek rains over all

And you seem like a fucking faggot. I rather be upset.

Tell me more about how upset you are.

What a time to be alive.

user sometimes you gotta know when to hide your power level

It is a bad video. Too long. Shit pay off. Stop being defensive. Maybe if it ended with RWDS breaking in and cleaning house. There. Now that's an ending!

This was amazing. Gobsmacked.

user that's what we down south would call a long way to walk for a short drink of water. All that buildup just for an easy as fuck safe space joke. I like that it exists because fuck those people but wew…

people have the internet in the palms of their hands. fox viewers are older and have much free time. put two and two together faggot. they're going to go to their favorite search engine and search the term "cultural marxism" then they will read whatever wikipedia page or attractive top link is there. Your goal should be to help make sure the content they're going to access isn't diluted bullshit.

Though I do agree the point of this interview wasn't to get that cultural marxism shit out, but to get a sound bite of him criticizing Trump.

bump because OP is a faggot and made this thread seem shit with his original post.

watch the fucking video, it's worth it.

youtube.com/watch?v=O-M-86hOeSI

IT can be seen without that, what's your point?

or on the podcast that was mentioned

Sounds like a normalfag FtN

TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP

RED IV
MAINLINING NORMIES

Namedropping frankfurt faggot factory and calling hitler anti commie and nothing else.
God tier bloke

Chuck makes a good number of videos on his youtube channel. He seems like a pretty based dude.

whats quiet have to do with anything?

You can tell he's redpilled by the size of his chin.

speaking of

You fucking kidding me? Bomb Nigeria and Israel right now. They want to decimate Germany, Japan, Russia and other European countries.

What the fuck? Is this the Berenstein universe or the Berenstain universe? Where did it all go so right?

June 16, 2015

Watching this video made me smile like a mad man. I've had to deal with getting weird looks for using the term cultural marxists for the last two years, now it's going mainstream.

I can't believe I've been at the forefront of a movement. We did it guys, we're changing the world. All thanks to meme magic.

I love you kek.

Shadilay!

Gas the skypes. Race war now.

What the fuck am I hearing

staged and gay

I think he misspoke.

He's talking about PC. Filtered and reported.

You too faggot.

That has made me more sad than just about anything I've ever come across on here.

This was fucking excellent, worth 5 minutes of my life. Apparently he has a podcast.

http:// bluntforcetruth.com/

Filtered, and reported for leaving your containment thread.

4cuck/goon/kike refugees and invaders will be identified and expelled, as poison is drawn from a wound

Everyone needs to stay off the chemical Jew.

Son of a bitch, Chuck is going in raw. I guess he's hit the age where he can afford to not care for a future career anymore. But hell, man. Mentioning the Frankfurt School in the first fucking sentence on a mainstream daily show, props to him.

He has done tv longer than most of us have been alive.

Thanks OP, better than nothing, we can always convert to webm or mp4 later

and the first post is always a jew

I guess Fash The Nation is run by goons? Is that the angle here?

top kek his only negatives are about tariffs?
these stupid anchors, and the vast majority of the american public, don't even know what a fucking tariff is

Frankfurt School>PC>Marx>cultural marxism
see, marxism was about economics until he saw his fellow kikes doing their critical theory bullshit and was like hey, that's good

The more we redpill the Fox community, the more they will have to say the truth on the TV.

Remember, the TV-Jew is trying to get viewers. Nothing more.

Is there any evidence that the goog / skype thing was a goon initiative?
Also, did youtube actually ban the use of the words nigger or kike?
& yes, I can see the idiocy behind using them… They are kinda bad memes.
If the words did / do get banned, I think Monkeys and shekelsteins are better names

Trump knows this and has studied the talmudvision game for years, and for the past 14 months he's out fucking skilled at their own game

out fucking skilled them* at their own game

Holy fuck!

I like this guy

Something about the phrase "cultural marxism"… I would think it would just grab a conservative voter with internet access. In a "what is this? I have to google this!" kind of way.

In case anyone hasn't seen it, here's a high-qual video of Bill Lind describing it. Normalfag friendly.

ma nigga

Does Chuck Woolery have stage 4 cancer or some other terminal illness? The first few words out of his mouth basically put a bullseye on his back.

I remember him from that show Greed a long while ago. Fun show.

It's nice that not every celeb is a leftist cuck. Isn't Pat Sajak also right-leaning?

Herbert Marcuse (Frankfurt School) pondered why the white working class hadn't risen up against their overlords and killed them. His answer was that the capitalists had bribed them with material wealth (scum!).

Therefore we must now import third world proletarians so they can do the job.

wew lad

I don't fucking understand
This guy knows about Marx, the Frankfurt school, marxism in general, and therefore it's fair to say he most likely knows about the jews and communism and the subversion of our society and what's going on behind the scenes.

So WHY THE UNGODLY FUCK did he ever support Cruz? Nobody trusts politicians and everyone knows they lie and are shitsticks, but even for a politician Cruz was far and away one of the fucking slimiest, weasely little dipshits who ever ran for office. How could a man who seems so redpilled possibly support a politician who is so obviously in the pockets of the jews? A principled conservative? Are you fucking kidding me? How did this guy do the research on the Frankfurt school and yet he couldn't see all the blatant flip flopping and utter bullshit that Cruz has had in his history?

This makes zero goddamn sense to me.

Did he support Cruz? When? Maybe he always supported Trump.

He says it himself in the clip. Click the post response link in my previous post, he says it around halfway into the webm.

this guy is a noguns who just bought something at a store to make a video. and why the fuck does that AR have a pencil barrel?

NeoCOHENservatives

HOLY SHIT. MR WHEEL OF FORTUNE IS BASED

Holy fuck, Dan Rather is on Holla Forums now

(checked)
This.

Hah, Tucker looks terrified.

Pat Sajak is supposedly a climate change skeptic and has been right-leaning his whole life.

Maybe it's hosting The Wheel that does something to a man's brain.

Their whole job is to watch niggers fail to spell.

He seems good, even if he says

How come no one has checked these quads?

Prove it, goon.

HOLY FUCKING FUCKIN FUCK
BAMP YOU GLORIOUS FUCK

No, because they've been doing this for quite a while. haaretz.com/questions-of-survival-1.191164

Because he probably can't make a video on Assault Weapons while holding his prized hunting guns or a 1911. He needed something outside of his collection to show as an example.

U know, he kind of looks like "the most interesting man in the world" in that video. Time to recycle these memes? Here's a quick OC gotta run

"I don't always drop giant red pills on the live television, but when I do, they come in the ass-ravaging 5-inch suppository variety."

10/10 would fulton and imprison permanently in thong.

GTFO and stay gone u NFA apple faggot

shit, make this a thing

Nigger, serious. How we took back Pepe, take back the most interesting man the world, replace him with this guy and add to it text about Cultural Marxism

Being cowardly social creatures, most humans will not say what they truly believe in public.
Ours and other's constant truth telling and redpilling in every comment section of the internet has started to make it "OK" to tell the truth in public.
We have been a majopr part in swinging the window of "acceptable" views and opinions, and have positively affected the collective unconscious, and our narrative (THE TRUTH) will continue to gain ground exponentially. so let's take a second to give each other a well deserved pat on the back.
Well Done Anons
Obviously, there is a long way to go, but the progress compared to last year is incredible.
Keep It Up

bump

Welcome to Barren Stayne. I'm glad we all made it in one piece.

Look at tucker's body language; he knows the rest of the story: the jews slithered their way into high Gov't positions and into universities. White men were sent overseas to fight in a war while the jews corrupted and bastardized our country with mongrels. The jews now own all media. Tucker knows this, and he didn't know how much information Woolery was going to dish out.

Most important videos this year

Hizbollah is breddy gud, tbh. I'm sure those on Holla Forums who knows what's up have a favourable opinion of them too. Their support for the Lion of Damascus in his battle against jihadi scum has been a valuable help.

CHUCK SHILLARY

The man has no cred. He will shill for literally anything. For the shekels.

Tom SELLeck is right behind him. Oy vey!

Fucking this. FDR goaded the Japs into striking too. There's tens of newspaper (front page of them too) asking if FDR is crazy baiting the japs as he is.
No one was surprised by Pearl Harbor

Not really important to mention, but he does look a lot better with a beard. Polite sage for irrelevancy

>surprised
user, I…

I don't exactly know where we are

the flood comes

OH MY GOD

bump for justice

So if I click this, and the address bar autocorrects it and proceeds to the link, does it track me from this place?

Yes. Unless you get an anti-referral addon for your browser.

and install cookie cleaner too

Wew..

He's a dead man.

He wasn't using it as an euphemism. Someone needs to explain to him that Marxism comes from the Talmud and that Jews are the enemy.

He needs to do more to entice Jews to take his word.

He should mention that they should be offended by the potential misinfo of their heritage by their own people.

If I were jewish, I'd condemn the lies and the secrecy surrounding the Holocaust. When your own people's struggles are used to subvert countries you'd feel offended.

Unless your (((part of the crew))) with hiding the truth.. which most seem to be.

He's definately got a foot in, but only to disguise himself I suspect.
A lot of Murdoch's Australian media is still subtly redpilled. Particularly the History channel recently, it's taking a weird approach to Hitler now, asking "why did he do such a thing". One day it'll name the jew.

To confirm this, my Dad watches it often.

He's been naming the Jew constantly in the last few weeks.

They plug his podcast. Does it contain red suppositories?

On that advertisement they've shown before had Jews and Googles, showing who marches to the drum of globalist elites.

Pretty good but what caused the Depression was the Fed aka Jews.

Based Chuck "Steel" Woolery

just wait..

?

he's elderly

he was in that anti-trump pro-hillary hollywood commercial

prescient
lol shit dude
well done

What does this mean

"The most redpilled man in the world."

A lot of old people supported Cruze because of the way he presented himself.
He presented himself as being 'the most constitutional' even though he was a Candian born Ciggalit. Who behaved in the manner that the founding fathers were depicted through the media. None of those people really know what the founding fathers believed outside the constitution or how they acted politically.
They are conditioned to believe that a rat faced kike worshiping cartoon character is an accurate representative of this country.

fucking hell this is based

That was complete shit, but at least the nigger chimped out the most and had to be restrained.

I don't get it

He looked to me unamerican as fuck