Holla Forums Humor Thread

Let's give each other a daily sides workout.

no homo

I'm not gay but Donald Trump is Daddy

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/QHmAhyaa

twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Was Imperium any good? For keks ofc it was pozzed

no

Lets see how long this thread can go without dumping Trump stuff

Take that Milo shit somewhere else faggot.

Also, sage this thread if you're going to post. Not politics

Humor is part of our power user

seriously, that Milo shit is utter degeneracy and shouldn't even be used in jest, just because it makes me cringe.

True story.

fuck off

and this is the allegory in pastebin: pastebin.com/QHmAhyaa

Gas yourself.

the 4chan invasion is real

That's it, I'm going to the bunker.

What's the difference between a Turk and a Brit?
the Turk doesn't disguise his hatred of whites as "banter"

back to halfchan

Fuck off, Jew.

Rev up those racist memes lmao

Are you laughing at christcucks? I could see that angle since the LARPing is pretty hilarious here. If you're a christcuck however, that image isn't exactly 'humor' is it?

I'm pretty sure you're from 4chan so I'd suggest you go back and never come here again.

Sandnigger detected

You must be fun to talk to. Get the fuck out of here.

Go back to your containment board
>>>/mgtow/

Rooph V, go fuck a sheep.

Who the fuck are you to preach your jewish gematria here, kike?

Not from 4chan just reformatted my computer recently and lost all my precious memes.

Nietzsche was lamenting the death of God when he wrote that. He wasn't a fan of the the rise of secularism and the diminishing of an objective morality. In turn, he tried to replace God with will to power.

Painfully misunderstood guy.

It was blatant propaganda, obviously, but I enjoyed it. Had some pretty spot-on moments like the Jew tax, and some top keks like the Jew jeans.

7/10 Worth a pirate.
Sage for off-topic.

Watching it now. It's basically innoculation isn't it…

SHILL SLIDE THREAD JIDF SHILL CTR SHILL.

EVERY TOPIC BUT MINE IS A SHILL

Who let the women IDF in?

Not funny. You are just a faggot.

reported for associating Holla Forums with muslims and isis

You're a retard.

Don't fool yourself mate, you people are cancer.

Yes, many people have suggested that Nietzsche should be placed amongst the mystics, also many people are not familiar with Schopenhauer and don't realise that Nietzsche's Will is itself a kind of religious/spiritual concept.

Come from 4chanz?

Jesus Christ. This thread is pure cancer.

Every fucking time……

Kill yourself.

It's funny that that became an insult when stromfront is just a bunch of old polite people like David Duke. I heard they even ban using racial slurs.

My wife would like a word with you.

That's a pretty cool image. Sauce?

Please tell me this thread isnt reflective of how shit Holla Forums is nowadays.

anyone know the name of the song in the gondola?

what about your wife's son?

Just report it for being not politics. It's a Holla Forums thread and humor threads are always cancer. I was on /k/ a long time ago and this shit single-handedly brought so much cancer to the board it's not even funny.

What? You mean my son? who I had with her?
You kids and your cuck fantasy's really need to be medicated.

woops, forgot to be saging this garbage thread.

bullshit, everybody on this board is a fat virgin NEET who has no kids

You tell me, Rachel.

western women are degenerate and not worth salvaging

Do you have anymore fuck of jesus ones? they make me chuckle for some reason.

sounds like you're projecting m8

spoken like a true kike

why is every woman in america and western europe a leftist degenerate if they are salvagable then?

Reported.

Reported.

Where's the fucking shekel?!

The fuck?

Nice meme, nigger.

I think this says "just a puddle of water"

Anyone have the before/after Holla Forums pic with Martin Luther's books?

CopperCab, I remember his first video. I've watched him get more and more degenerate as time passed on. He devolved with society. He still doesn't have a soul

knock knock

sorry about the ifunny at the bottom right

Thanks. Just fixed it.

technically just a hole of water but trou is sometimes used to mean pothole, which is why I call him Pothole due to DUDE WEED

No, most of the percentage changes are due to boomers getting older, and getting fat as they aged.

This thread is a fucking mess. Is there a sudden rush of halfchanners or something?

Right off the bat.

>all women are beyond saving
This should be a ban worthy post.

Same person. Judging by the image probably has yellow fever. Muh traditional asian waifu.

What kind of post is this? This doesn't sound like your regular Holla Forumsack.

Religious D&C. I'm not even Christian, but you can just fuck right off m8.

Another MGTOW or switching proxies.

Yeah fuck off.

More religious D&C

Idiot who doesn't realize you can post multiple images in one post on Holla Forums despite others doing just that in the same thread.

The only humorous thing is you creating another OP with the (((updated merchant)))

it's shit

Atheist are well known for preserving traditional values, and not throwing fuel onto the progressive fire that got us into this mess.

Ya'know the ((( people ))) who preach promiscuity, and other shit that's leading to the destruction of the white family and birthrates? People who push for pee-pee tingles over responsibility and traditional roles for women and men?

Christians, all Christians, and the people who buy into it, let me tell you, they're Christians too.

It's the Humanist/Secular community that wants to return to Traditional values.

Lel, I know someone who has that last image printed out and hanging on their wall. They are a staunch christcuck involved with numerous refugee programs, as is their tenured theologian father, and their partner's archbishop father.

Fuck off AIDS riddled homo.

mmmhmm, that D&C is pretty real

10/10 would take bait again

That's not bait, that's blatant sarcasm, you noodle

Oh, I see now. Oh well more reasons to post old memes.

Send me a disposable email to contact you on. I'll take a picture the next time I'm over there of the image hanging on the wall, next to a cross no less, and send it to you. I can also get you pictures of everyone described at their volunteer positions at resettlement programs.

You people are the greatest liars on this board. It is both condescending and embarrassing that you can lie to me about the motivations and actions of the group you belong to, when I know from both extensive first hand experience and research, as well as reading on the matter, exactly what Christians are. I have spoken to people from the common church priest, to archbishops as mentioned, including the as mentioned professors of divinity who have quite a number of fairly famous books, about the topics that we here at Holla Forums are concerned with, and both they individually, as well as what they teach in these numerous official church institutions, are cucked on racial questions. The mature thing for you to do is to stop denying this reality which is extremely easy to confirm, and start figuring out a solution on your end which we can all work towards.

no u

see

pics mostly unrelated.

Make up your mind faggot

Yes, it clearly does. Your claims that Christians are nationalistic are about as compelling as Muslim claims that they are egalitarians. Until you accept the current state of Christian doctrine and its implications for our racial struggle, whether you want to call it subversion or as I perceive it a logical conclusion, and start contemplating how to fix it as suggested, I'm going to say that either you incorrectly consider me stupid enough to deceive to protect your own ego and/or the Christian ideals you've syncretized on an individual level with whatever nationalistic tendencies you personally have, or that you yourself are too stupid to realize these simple truths which can be confirmed in an instant of looking up the efforts of both local churches and entire denominations, an instant to see their foreign aid and resettlement initiatives, and are not worth engaging in a sincere dialogue.

Can't we just enjoy some old memes guys?

Most white males in Europe and America believe the Holocaust happened and that the Nazis were the bad guys.

By your logic, nothing is worth saving.

Kike.

Just lay off it bro.

huffingtonpost.com/staks-rosch/syrian-refugees-are-welco_b_8629314.html

Focus on the memes man, the memes.

Man that spurdo cracks me up and makes me sad at the same time.

Don't get me wrong, self-identified Atheists these days are nearly exclusively the products of ongoing Jewish/invalids'/malcontents' program to hyperindividualize through spiritual deracination, one of their many angles along with the deconstruction of family, race and history, in order to re-purpose the natural inclination Europeans have for individuation into a wholly pathological process of auto-atomization, so as to stamp out the precursor of tribalism to the fascist tendencies they consider their ethnic/ecological/ideological enemies, respectively. The choice isn't between pretending Christianity isn't cucked and Atheism.

I fucking hate fat people. They're a disease.

In illustration of my point, I was watching a college game at my old university. See, the women who went there in my time were degenerate sluts, but at least they were hot as fuck and thin.

Now? The women dwarf the size of the men.

The nu-males disgust me, sure, but the women should be much, much smaller than them. I swear their arms were thicker than some of those faggots' torsos.

I recognize half of it from an album. I actually happened to be listening to it by chance when I seen the image.

CHRISTIANS ARE WORSE FEDORAS THAN ATHEISTS

I disagree. Holla Forums has better humor than anything found in the (((media))).

fix'd

cross thread

Song name pls? is ebin

I like the blonde one, I think shes cute idgaf.

That second one, is that from Slutwalkers?

Oh man, I knew a few of these. If they would just relax and let me give them a few mind-blowing orgasms they might make it.

The problem is hygiene.

Would fuck either one with phones.

Triple bagged.

my sides

Kek.

sauce? i've seen that one around for ages, but I could never work out what Martin Freeman that thing is from.

walmart food will do that to ya. Too many americans buying in that jewstore, call me a conspiracy theorist but i can almost swear walmart food(grocery) has some weird shit in it…

this whole video is just cringy as fuck

I realize the thread is flooded with halfchanners, but christfags seriously need to get a clue.

Some recent OCs

I doubt anyone has converted to Christianity because of pol christcuck

1. Reported for intl.
2. Of course they have. If you weren’t just a shill, you’d know that already.

Fantastic keks, deserving of trips.

Christ-chan is what I aspire to
DEUS VULT

Your lack of fucks to give about fedora butthurt brings a tear to my God-fearing eye.
DOING GOD'S WORK

ALT-KIKE GO BACK

I was going to formulate a rejoinder when I realized that yes, in fact, we sort of are. I feed on your asshurt. It gives me power. The more you LARPy fags shit on my religion, the harder my dick gets.
I carry on a tradition thousands of years old, without which civilization never would have come into being, without which the scientific and philosophical thought which you snot-nosed bitches cling to never could have existed in the first place, without which Germany is still a bunch of barbarians running around with axes and worshipping their own dicks. You pagans cling to us like nogs to whites, unable to survive except in our shadow, unable to move except in our wake.
I'm fucking done with this D&C'd fucking jew-owned board of loli-fapping degenerate plebs.
DEUS VULT
D
E
U
S

V
U
L
T
p. s. cry moar

t. Original Anti-Semite

This is an interesting angle.

Trannies are essentially poor male/female impersonators and as such it should be considered incredibly offensive/insulting to the respective sexes that they are being mocked so.

That may be a foundation stone for why they're hated.

The delusional mental illness and general hideousness aside, the mockery of males that dykes who hate themselves engage in is a largely unarticulated yet entirely understandable reason to despise them if similar standards are upheld.

I miss tay

This guy has really painted himself into a corner, I really don't understand why he doesn't just admit defeat and disappear.

heh, painted.

y-y-y-y-y-you guise, why won't you just agree that the book written in kike runs is the truth about God?

It is truly horrifying how fat a girl can get in about 3 years.

He's trolling.

Re the tranny soldier I trust he's been thoroughly snackbarred by now yes?

wew this shilling is just vulgar

What the fuck is that head?

Mind lad, you might cut yourself.

Religion served it's purpose but it's been a cultural hangover for a long time and new breeds of it spoil our world.

Do the shills think ramping up anti-Christian D&C is going to work better now than it ever has before? If anything all they've done is make it gratingly obvious. You wouldn't even need a particularly tuned bullshit detector to pick out that this is halfhearted.

you worship a jew

It's one or two goons who keep switching IPs

DON'T BREED, GOYIM

Holla Forums humor thread? How about the complete lack of a thread about Trump'a recent meeting with Bibi, where he said he'll name Jerusalem the capital of Israel? That's pretty funny; for those of you that don't get it, it's the irony that Americans still think that Trump is different, despite time and time again, Trump himself proving his friendship for Jews. What makes it even more humorous: is that Trump-shills will call me a shill, and call me Jewish, even though I don't shill for the candidate supports, and marries his daughter away to, Jews.

sage for off-topic, and mild D&C.

We have two threads in the catalog on that, dipshit.goon

noice one, David

Full of Hersey.

SHILLS FUCK OFF!!!

lmao