FLORIDA EARLY VOTING RESULTS SO FAR

Time for some magic!

dcwhispers.com/wow-trump-breaks-early-voting-record-florida-national-landslide-looms/

archive.is/9SfWB

Florida Early Voting shows a small lead for Trump. As far as I can tell, most early voters of the OLDER people, who are more likely to vote Clinton. To vote Trump trows everything in their face.

Let the Good Times Roll!

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/0wrA8
8ch.net/faq.html
cnn.com/2015/09/16/politics/tom-brady-donald-trump-endorsement/
miamidade.gov/elections/vote-early.asp
dos.myflorida.com/elections/for-voters/voter-registration/register-to-vote-or-update-your-information/
dos.myflorida.com/media/693757/dsde39.pdf
npr.org/2016/09/23/491999689/a-complete-guide-to-early-and-absentee-voting
dos.myflorida.com/elections/for-voters/voting/early-voting/
exhentai.org/g/918467/62556d8028/
mega.nz/#F!U8kyiSKB!W5MF-g-RrNMyygsLcX9tqQ
register.gop/
countyballotfiles.elections.myflorida.com/FVRSCountyBallotReports/AbsenteeEarlyVotingReports/PublicStats
graphics.latimes.com/usc-presidential-poll-dashboard/
realclearpolitics.com/epolls/latest_polls/state/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Holy fuck that's awesome.

It's obvious he's going to win anyway so I'm not going to bother voting.

oh shlomo

Don't say that, still vote. harder to switch.

Not voting for him results in her getting more power!

you are TERRIBLE AT THIS LOL

Mods please gas.

ITT: Holla Forumsacks taking the obvious bait

Stay out for good.

Kek…try harder faggot.

MAGA! Get out there and vote TRUMP friends!

No, it's taking the bait. How more obvious can it be.

GOYIM KNOW

I'm not even registered.

Mfw I read that link

Warm up the gas chamber.

Floridafag here, didn't know early voting was already happening.

I don't think I'll for Trump I totally will. I'm definitely not voting for Gary Johnson.

Checks out

No she's a bernout.

why even mention that piece of shit DUDE WEED LMAO open borders cuck

Hello, goon

Here we go again.

With experience like that I can't imagine why the libertarian party doesn't get any more traction.

Cant wait to see this country wide and taste all of that progressive/liberal/marxist/jewish/satanist/globalist salt at once

would stop drop and roll work at that point?

Pissed that Rubio held onto his Senate seat. His competitors were Trump supporters long before it became party mandated for all intents and purposes.

Well … that's certainly not a biased "news" site at all :^)

What? Older people vote Clinton? I am very confused by this information.

What about other states?

Archive of the source from the Florida government website: archive.fo/0wrA8

Math checks out, Republicans 43%, Dems 37%.

GG NO RE

MODS STICKY

Colorado already had a bunch of dead voters and an investigation.

Wait you can vote this early?

Better than just standing there, probably

That's my exact face when I win over a thousand dollars in prediction markets after Trump wins in a landslide.

Might even double down as we get closer, if the (((odds))) don't move way up.

And Indy 17. Everywhere Trump has a 2-1 advantage over Clinton with Indys.

He may actually have a fucking double digit lead in early voting with 2 million votes already cast.

SHLONGED

my biggest regret next to not mining bitcoin in 2009 is not putting 2,000$ on trump to win the primary with 500:1 odds. I had no doubt bitcoin would blow up, I had no doubt Trump would win from day one. I need to be more decisive and confident in converting my thoughts to action

Also, look: only down 5 thousand in fucking Miami-Dade County.

Oh that's how they're reporting it? It's counting the voting by their registration? So it's not 'these groups received this amount of votes' count? Interesting.

are you using an online prediction market?

Nice dubs to match my dubs.

Yes, one that deals in bitcoin, but has abysmally low volume (invested all my internet money, which wasn't much), and one with more volume, but only takes dollars and has ridiculous fees.

It appears so. But in 2012 early voting was 43 dems, 40 rep 17 indy for Obama, and Romeny only lost by

votes. Which indicates he did not have the Indy advantage Trump has shown to consistently have everywhere (2-1).

2 million ballots cast. Up 6 on Democrat votes. In Florida, and judging by these results already, he is very likely up at least 2-1 Indy.

IN A STATE MILQUETOAST MITT LOST BY 73K

Don't take ANYTHING for granted, the rigging will be off the charts, but this is incredibly encouraging news.

*which indicates Obama didn't have the Indy advantage Trump has.

I can't be assed to check the actual Florida 2012 Indy vote breakdown though.

I live in NoFlo. I have never seen a Hillary sign. I see twenty Trump signs every day.

Same with [s]Massachusetts[/s]

I mean I CAN legitimately say this, there is no way he loses texas.

but seriously fucking vote if you're in florida.

[s]gobackto4chan[/s]

I'd like to know who made pic related

Although I did have some Donbass War vids playing that the same time.

HA HA HA

FAGGOT

Forgot pic because I was laughing at the fag that couldn't spoiler.

Can you name them?

Great post.

This is some good shilling tbh.
I prefer it to the "vote Hillary!!1!" or the "don't vote Trump he's a secret zionist!".

vote EVERYWHERE for fuck's sake
he needs to have a huge lead nationally to legitimize his election

You're a faggot, but you're right.
Is there any chance Massfags will actually turn the state red this election?

How dumb and/or lazy are you newfags?
THIS VERY WEBSITE has a page where all the writing is detailed.

8ch.net/faq.html
8ch.net/faq.html
8ch.net/faq.html
8ch.net/faq.html
8ch.net/faq.html
8ch.net/faq.html
8ch.net/faq.html

MAfag here.
Trump bumper stickers are fairly common, fewer Hillary stickers (still less than bernie).
At rallies in NH I was running into a lot of other people who drove up from MA.

Overall MA is like a mini CA. The urban centers are all spics who pull the lever for gibs, the suburbs are jews and cucks, and the rural areas are based and appalled by the rest of the state.

Get Tom Brady to endorse Trump and you'll get all of New England red

cnn.com/2015/09/16/politics/tom-brady-donald-trump-endorsement/

I knew Brady supported Trump, didn't know it was a public endorsement. Trump should run this as much as possible in New England.

There are barely enough Holla Forumsacks nationwide to negate the dead people votes in any one swing state. Every vote counts this time.

dude there's like zero chance he loses tx, besides I haven't been outside in like 5 years.

Mass hasn't been red since Reagan, but Trump and Sanders both had huge leads in the primary there. I'm still hopeful the Dems just won't show up, or try to write-in Sanders

Every woman in New England between puberty and death who doesn't have blue hair lusts after Tom. The rest just do so secretly.

We Are Putting The MA in MAGA

Best news today. That's the Left strongest point in all of Florida.

Early voting doesn't start for another month. I don't know what they're talking about.

Since when the fuck has Holla Forums been filled with happy-go-lucky whitepilled newfags?

Apparently Jews are extremely powerful and influential in politics, but not too powerful as to rig elections to benefit themselves :P

Nevermind, I reread it more carefully. It's not early voting exactly. It's mail-in absentee ballots.

oh hush, let them have their fun
everything will be over soon enough anyway

I wouldn't expect that ~99k v ~104k ratio to hold on election day, but that fact he is virtually dead even in the ONLY FL county not to vote for him in the primary with already 200k ballots cast there is beyond any expectation I had for that Gomorrah of a city.

Yes goy don't vote!
That way no one will know the election is rigged!
If you don't want to vote, go ahead, but don't bitch when other people don't share your nihilist views.

You might as well not have any white children or fight for whites during the coming race wars, because whites will inevitably fall victim to their self destructive emotions.

You know what this means? Democrats can't replace Shitlery Clinton anymore. They can't just force her out anymore because ballots have been cast.

I was watching a mix from Ultra this year, the Chainsmokers, and halfway through his set the dumb cuck got up and paused the music and begged his audience to not vote for Trump, jej. What a rude awakening these types are in for.

Wew lads, Johnson is crashing the libertarian party with no survivors

oh hitler!

(Checked)
pic related
(Checked)
Sieg Heil

(((1)))

This

YOU CAN'T RIG A LANDSLIDE

you democracy cucks are adorable

You've convinced me.

I'm now #PhysicallyHill

If you think he was attempting to get you to vote for hillary you're a moron

If you are trolling, heres your (You)

Not voting is the same as voting for Hillary.

Kike

WTF I hate voting for Trump now

Only if you live in a swing state.
I live in missouri, a red state. If I believed that voting actually mattered and I wanted to vote for hillary, my vote wouldnt count for shit.

Do you not understand how our (((Democracy))) works?

IT IS A CONSTITUTIONAL LIMITED REPRESENTATIVE DEMOCRACY

wtf how do i vote early in mdc?

miamidade.gov/elections/vote-early.asp

it says it starts oct 24.

is there something else im supposed to know about?

the first legal vote i can give will be for donald trump.

dos.myflorida.com/elections/for-voters/voter-registration/register-to-vote-or-update-your-information/
dos.myflorida.com/media/693757/dsde39.pdf

A constitutional limited representative democracy where the democratically elected representatives vote more in line with corporate lobbyist desires than the will of their constituents.

And this is fine. The concept of democracy is inherently flawed as the cattle roaming the street are too retarded to read, let alone form an opinion on decisions that could actually affect the state.

Dont ever be deluded into thinking that your vote actually matters.

If trump gets elected he will bend to the will of the globalists currently running this country or they will kill him, his family, etc.

meant to quote:

Thanks FBI I guess we've gotta vote from the rooftops you've convinced me.

The US still isn't North Korea or Zimbabwe, they can't rig one guy's percentage into the high 90's and be all like "well, wouldya look at that?". They can only "boost" Hillary by 20-30%.
Just look at how close Brexit was, I only knew a handful of academics and cucks who were voting Remain, everybody else was Leave.

WTF I HATE TRUMP NOW

Don't you get it? Trump has already won. No matter what.

Take the black pill goyim.

Your vote doesn't matter, your actions don't matter, your lives don't matter. You are our slaves from birth until death.

YOU ARE OUR CATTLE GOYIM, FOR ETERNITY

wtf i hate voting now

Oh man, this Shlomo is absolutely correct. Be right back, I need to use my time machine to stop myself from voting in the primary, since it's rigged for Jeb anyway.

Dont you get it? It doesnt matter if he has already won. The house and senate are pozzed by lobbyists.

Dont take the red pill goyim!
Dont put a checkmark in this little box next to the name DONALD TRUMP, it will instantly erase all of our work thus far in destroying the white man! This one simple gesture that every redblooded american can do will completely unravel our globablist agenda!

OH WOE IS ME, VOTING TRUMP WILL FIX ALL YOUR PROBLEMS AND DESTROY US

Wew. In any case, the reason why voting probably works is because these fucks were so used to playing both sides and controlling the primary process that they've grown lazy and aren't up to speed when it comes to rigging the general election. Why would they ever bother to control the general election when they owned both candidates in the past and assured this by making it impossible unless you took their jew money or bullied in the primaries unless you knew how to game the system like Trump and had the money beforehand?

This has to be fake. No Republican has EVER won the early voting.

But if it's real, then Trump's victory is probably an enormous landslide.

im already registered to vote.

i just dont know where these mysterious early voting places are that arent starting on oct 24.

Where the fucking HELL do they get off publishing early votes before everything else!? For fuck’s sake, the fact that they announce EST states before the polls in HST close on election night is a goddamn travesty itself, but to publish early voting 40 fucking days early?! Come on.

Reported

It's not. The stats come from "The Official Portal of the State of Flordia" and with a 90s dotcom bubble slogan like that you know it's the real deal.

Vote by mail? Do they have that in Florida?

npr.org/2016/09/23/491999689/a-complete-guide-to-early-and-absentee-voting

i dropped down and clicked florida but there isnt anything about voting before october.

fuck how the hell did these people vote extra early.

is some secret club wtf.

dos.myflorida.com/elections/for-voters/voting/early-voting/

of no use already looked there.

it says no special elections at the time.

oh well at least i know exactly where and when to vote on oct 24.

Heh.

Does anyone else remember the demoralization attempts in the early primaries;

This seems like that.

i hope they demanded paper ballots….

Your body can not handle it and you will die come November 8th.

Yes. Though you'd still get significant burns and be in critical condition.

Jokes on you, I converted some people and they will also vote, this early voting is just a small taste of the flood.

oy vey i dem pesky goys why wont dey evah accept da glorious teachins of marx

Half the posts in the thread are like this. This meme needs to die already.

No, you just need to learn how to post here or you need to get out.

I needed to get out years ago honestly. Normies took over this board when the gamergaters invaded.

first post shill post

They didn't publish the actual vote results, just the party of who voted.

OH NO LE SUP3R 1337 AND TOTALLY NOT INCOMPETENT 1LLUMIN4T1 IS GONNA 360 NO SCOPE TRUMP
Lets also add in the fact that us funny memers are enough to fuck the Globalists' shit up.

What the fuck is Reddit Spacing?
And what faggy ass reason they have for doing it?

Southern Illinois also reporting in massive amounts of Trump/Pence signs/bumper stickers with literally zero Clinton/Kaine support.

It is simple.

It is when someone types like this and double spaces every sentence out.

Just look how retarded this looks. As for why, I have heard anons cite how it is because reddit formats sentences so you have to double space to make a new paragraph.

what is wrong with Holla Forums today
you guys are derailing fighting in every single fucking thread

"Reddit spacing" is throwing a double space between your complete thoughts like these posts:

Its apperantly a thing "Redditors" do and not an easy way to ensure the people reading your posts dont get confused by textwrapping.

>>>/reddit/

It is only two days before the first major debate. That would warrant an influx of shills. Something I think will only increase until the elecrion is over, so it is better to strap up and get ready for crazier months. The last few weeks before voting will be absolute madness.

Oh christ, I need to stock up on smug quick.

need maga behatted girls, friend?
exhentai.org/g/918467/62556d8028/

So what's the MSM spin going to be tomorrow? My money is on "early voters are a relatively small percentage of the electorate" and/or "less people will be voting for him after the first debate".

Superfluous double spacing, basically.

Because their format is garbage; longer strings of text get mangled by Reddit's text wrapping so redditors tend to keep their lines short and use line breaks to keep said lines separate even when there's absolutely no grammatical reason for a line break That said, it's pretty rampant on *chans as well because it's a really simple and easy way to toss out a chain of thought without actually thinking about it; the main difference is that

They break up their lines for no real reason.

Kind of like what I did here

And the habit sticks.

It's really noticeable if you know what to look for.

On the other hand, chantards have no reason to break up longer strings of text because our text wrapping doesn't buttfuck us during in-line reply expansion. Seriously, have you ever seen a reply chain on reddit? It gets tumblr-tier, down to literally a few characters per line. Pig fucking disgusting.

tl;dr Reddit types like they're in an /sp/ gamethread all the time because their site sucks

Don't correct this poster.

You fucking idiots are reading the "vote not returned" section which only includes how many potential votes there are, broken down by party.

So those are the results, dipshit.

You're a fucking retard. It says nothing about how many people are voting outside of their party, how many independents are voting for Trump, etc. It shows a favorable trend for Trump but it isn't a concrete vote tally of who's winning and who's losing.

So fuck off

what's this?

just

Here you go user.

mega.nz/#F!U8kyiSKB!W5MF-g-RrNMyygsLcX9tqQ

Shit mane, I'm not even that socially conservative and I think weebs are cancer to this movement.

If it's a legitimate new idea paragraphs are still used. They may only be a sentence long, but it helps to give a clear structure to the post.

You're not wrong though about the general case where it gets well overused and a new paragraph gets started for every sentence even within the same idea.

le

double

space-ing

m

a

g

a

x

d

This thread is a perfect example of a non-organic thread. It is created and pinned almost as if OP was a mod himself. Then first reply is designed to ensure responses

OP is a drunk mod

t. user psychic div.

It takes like five minutes.
register.gop/

countyballotfiles.elections.myflorida.com/FVRSCountyBallotReports/AbsenteeEarlyVotingReports/PublicStats

Go on shlomo get on in

My friend was on the Trump train in Texas, then saw the fucking john oliver skit and decided not to vote, and guess what candidate won Texas.

PRAISE KEK

To all fags who say "my vote doesn't count".

interdasting

So many shills WTF. Let's look at the primary and ignore the following
1. Cross-Party voting likely favors Trump
2. Independents more likely to vote Trump
3. GOP turnout was higher

Let's just look at the same stats for the Primary where we have ACTUAL votes…

Based on ACTUAL primary votes this is a YUGEly positive trend.
Not only did the Dems (then and now) get less Mail votes but the primary we get to see how the cards turned into votes
Who actually gives enough of a fuck to mail the ballot back in:

GOP Total Vote by Mail - 627,397
GOP Total Vote by Mail provided not returned - 388,710
GOP Total Provided - 627,397+388,710 = 1016107
% of Ballots not Returned - 38.2%

Democrat Total Vote by Mail - 489,646
Democrat Total Vote by Mail provided not returned 391,573
Democrat Total provided - 489,646+391,573 = 881,219
% of ballots not returned = 44.4%

Dems - Low Energy. No fucking enthusiasm.

CTR fags I don't want to help too much but you might want to tell Hillary to pull all ads from Florida, that bitch is fucked. Tell her to defend New York

why do you keep the company of retarded faggots and more importantly why didnt you backhand slap him

Oh shit, I missed the early voting.

Did he have an AVC or something ?

No, it's a breakdown of party affiliation. More Republicans requested mail in voter registration form than Democrats.

Voting hasn't occured yet, but it is a good indication that Republican may have an edge in voting this year.

Lets review something quick:

These polling numbers are great, but they're also a great indicator of a really obvious other thing: Polls with Clinton wildly in the lead are fixed. This was obvious to anyone with eyes but now you have proof that Monmouth's polls with Clinton wildly out front are clearly full of shit. Note that smaller test groups are used almost universally to declare Clinton the winner by that kind of margin.

Once you cut the outrageously small and easy to fix polls Trump shoots ahead in way more Swing States, and even with them he's still competitive going by averages.

>polls show Trump losing

Trumpniggers: =="IT'S ALL RIGGED!"==

>polls show Trump winning

Trumpniggers: =="THE SYSTEM WORKS!"==

"IT'S ALL RIGGED!"

"THE SYSTEM WORKS!"

Never change, Trumpniggers.

thx chaim

I made some OC for the good news

Holla Forums points this out
Holla Forums laughs

it's reallly not that complicated you goon faggot
I'm gonna enjoy watching you types cry bitter tears as Trump gets over 300 EVs

sounds like you're just mad that a majority of people in the nation actually want trump friend

Your bait isn't working anymore, Try something new.

Shit fam. wtf happen there? Insta-regret self immolation?

I made more Initial Don's tbh.

No, it's just a pattern

See it or don't, whatever

How do you fuck up this bad?

You fucked up
Trying to fix it only made it more embarrassing

kil urself my man

brilliant.

I'm pretty sure this guy was being sarcastic, friendos.

Anyways, this is pretty great news. Florida's been in the bag for Trump for weeks, but early voting is almost always dominated by libtards(the sort of people who are somehow too lazy to take a break from ruining the elasticity of their sphincters and walk to the polls on election day). The fact that Trump can flip things like this is stellar news.

I'm not even American.

This place is such a totalitarian shithole nowadays.

he is an obvious shill fuck off.

Or he was joking, my hotheaded friend. Are you so insecure that you have to shut down everything you don't like?

fuck off back to cuckchan

10/10

lel, reminder that Hillary said she'd be hanged if Trump won.

thats a funny way to spell fascist paradise

>>>/4chan/

>>>/liberty/

(you)

Texasfag here. I better vote trump.

I told you this would all be rigged.

Yes, actually. What you have is a hypothesis and an "ought to be". When we test your hypothesis, namely that it would be better if everyone could do everything unless it is "harmful", which you arbitrarily define and that does not capture any of the higher level social dynamics we are concerned with here, before kvetching that although your ideas aren't supported empirically, they ought to work.

If you actually had half the intellect you think you have, you would realize that the whole body of your rhetoric is denial of biology hence specialization hence civilization. There are certain people, us, who realize the implications of political ideology, and we only a tiny minority of the total population. We are the White blood cells in the super organism of Western civilization, and it is not enough that we sit and laugh and mock red blood cells for not being able to repel viruses themselves, and do nothing so that they can "learn". They are incapable. We are capable, and therefore it is our job. And you, though you seem to have some inkling of what is right and what is wrong, though you know what the lies and viruses are, you choose not to do your job. This makes you dysfunctional, and like a dysfunctional cell, you are cancer.

No, it's your side that wants to arbitrarily define and censor 'harmful' speech. In this case, someone has been banned for saying something which was probably meant as a joke and which could only be harmful to the most naive of people. I'm arguing that people should be able to say basically anything on Holla Forums.

On cuck/pol/ you can say whatever the fuck you want.

woah nigger. This is AMERICA god damnit.
Fuckers can say what ever they want.

So you deny that speech can be harmful, hence denying the concept of speech acts which inform the legal basis of imminence? You are arguing the losing side of a dialectic which was completed over 100 years ago. Speech can cause harm. The reason I described the Libertarian's definitions of harm as arbitrary, rather than subjective, is because they work backwards from their conclusions about freedom to whatever bizarre axioms they need, whereas I am working forwards from biology and its ecological implications. We can observe patently false beliefs and notions being spread to and replicated by people. It is effective to craft messages which translate into action. You can measure it and control it. It is the very basis of our memeing.

The reason the Left censors our "hate speech" is because it causes negative effects on the metrics they've dreamed up to stamp out fascistic tendencies in Europeans to avoid anuddah shoah, which involves forced multiculturalism etc. They have been extremely transparent about this since WWII. You can watch recordings of them, read their books, and do both again with work from our perspective examining theirs. Refer to the Macy Group/Boasian Anthropologists for starters. Their entire body of research is dedicated to reshaping people with lies, and they have compelling results. Our issue with their work is that it is used against us, not the fact that it does actually work. Not every single person here is mentally capable of defending against certain mental viruses, such as defeatism or apathy which is what the "joke post" was spreading. Once again, those that are capable of recognizing cancer have a duty to guard the others against it. Nothing of any value was lost with that poster being banned.

You need to realize that your ideals about freedom were crafted and intended as a tool of destabilizing the existing order, because it appeals to retards' inability to form a hierarchical view of the world and morality to push x y or z actual policy or action which conforms to an exterior deal of limited domain, and who can only operate on universal ideals. If you have internalized them, you are probably one of those retards, or just have not actually rigorously thought about it.

this place would be utter shit if commie faggots could just freely spam their retarded nonsense

heavy moderation keeps this board useable

read this you retarded cuckchaner:

if you truly have good intentions, learn some humility and get to lurking

More music please! this made my morning

Good post. Have a Kek.

MAGIC!

I am well aware of the Machiavellian implications.
The end game is on the individual selecting correctly. It's free speech + inability to think that is truly fucking us over. Given that purpose I understand erasing the INCORRECT and misdirecting, but the ignorant must be made to learn.

But to curtail free speech would make us no better than SJW scum bags who would see people fired from real life jobs for a slightly offensive phrase. We are better than that.

WITNESSED

BEAT ME TO IT, FUCKER!

I see the principled conservatives have made their way to Trump. Our principles will save us this time, right? Right?

Live in Crook County, IL
Have a Blackberry 7100
Vacation during the election
Tap on Blackberry 'early voting Crook County, IL'
Get address
Pull out map from the late seventies/early eighties
Find it
Vote Lolbertarian
Go to O'Hare
Fly to Japan
Watch obogo win in Hiroshima
Japanese Marxist tells me ain't nothin' gonna change
Mfw

???

you cannot have this freedom you talk of in our current society without it being abused by commies/jews/traitors

even the founders recognized that their principles could only function in practice in a moral society

we must not fall into the trap of cuckservatives that have been losing 'with dignity' for decades - we must annihilate those who pose a threat to the west, then once we have purged the cancer in our society, then we can talk about your precious freedom

freedom is myth you pathetic faggot

Your argument stems from a fundamental misunderstanding of the nature of society. Furthermore, we are not talking on a societal level, we are talking at the level of an imageboard, and as such you should consider the factors that determine the success or failure of said imageboard. Start with the sticky and ensure that you have a firm grasp on how COINTELPRO works.

nigger you realize this board, and the majority of the "alt right", are in favor of not only separation, but eradication of the rainbow brigade and the various shades of brown colored animals cavorting around this country. Like we give a single fuck about curtailing their freedoms, we want their last breaths.

In before someone tries to counter with >It's okay when we do it.
Of course it's okay when we do it. Anyone who knows anything about non-pozzed history knows that's very basically the only reason history ever happens.

Paranoia over subversion has had a far more damaging effect on this board than COINTELPRO could have dreamed of. Recently it's become impossible to question the conventional wisdom without being branded a shill.

Holla Forums is meant to be a bastion of radical free speech. It isn't meant to be a Trump hype machine. I accept that speech can be harmful but I think the benefits of allowing harmful speech outweigh the drawbacks.

This is an example of the damaging effect repression of free speech has. This is an extreme opinion even by Holla Forums standards but because less extreme voices are shouted down the false impression develops that this is the consensus.

clearly you aren't from here but i'll reiterate: this is not an extreme opinion, you and your ilk are a cancer on white civilization and the only way to remove a cancer is to excise it with a very particular scalpel. Of course, considering you won't understand what that means, do yourself a favor and eat a gun now lest it be forced upon ye.

Fucking filtered and reported. Take your ass to cuckchan if you want radical free speech. See how ineffective COINTELPRO was on that board.

Stupid faggot derailing a sticky.

That's entirely wrong retard.

Boomers love dat gubbmint money

I don't think older people are more likely to vote trump…
Older people are almost always generally more conservative.

This thread is stupid

from the LA times tracker poll
graphics.latimes.com/usc-presidential-poll-dashboard/

Older generation overwhelmingly votes Republican. Older generation was the one that went Trump in the primaries. This bullshit that somehow its the elderly against Trump is entirely false, just because Holla Forums primarily consists of people in their twenties and early thirties does not mean that most of our generation isn't leftist numales.

here's the combined result, if anyone was curious btw

4/pol/ is bad because the user base is bad, not because of lax moderation. This ties in with what this user says about 'free speech + inability to think'. The important thing is the ability to think critically, which prevents one from being harmed by potentially harmful speech. Censorship can't make up for that.

You lot always get butthurt when someone contradicts you.

Lel

Are you a plebbitor or something? How can someone be this naive

This board isn't meant for average people.

Didn't DC Leaks show early voting was exploited by democrats for gerrymandering elections?

Internal polls are showing much greater leads than polls that are reported by the (((media))). According to census data independents are the largest demographic yet they're only 8-12% of ALL (((media))) poll sampling which always under-samples independents & often over-samples democrats. Most importantly is the video of a man who testified under oath that he had been paid to create a program that rigs machine voting 51-49%. All this information leads one to believe they're being put as close a possible to increase believably of rigging.

When you compare their convention attendance it becomes obvious that a "small" lead is complete bullshit. Internal polling showed Stein above Clinton for fuck sake. In the bigger picture of the U.S populace practically no one wants a criminal cunt in executive power. Any time you hear "small" lead it's a trap.

That's where the want the numbers for rigging purposes: as close as possible.

Your celebration of this only signals complacency.

An immune system would be weak if it had never encountered infection before. White blood cells are only effective because they've adapted to their opposition. Do we not need some harmful perspectives so that we can struggle against them and become stronger ourselves?

God, that was the best shitshow I've seen in a while. Shame that voters have such short memories, reading those threads was the highlight of my year.

OBVIOUS SHILL

DON'T FALL FOR THE ATTACK PEOPLE

VOTE VOTE AND VOTE

NEVER SLOW DOWN OR CELEBRATE BEFORE THE WAR IS OVER

IT'S YOUR DUTY TO VOTE

Retarded anarchist sovereign citizen detected.

Just why was I so retarded?

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES

THERE ARE ONLY TWO COLORS / TYPES OF PILL YOU D&C GOOGLE.

If Hillary doesn't defend Jew York, that state is going red

wew, I mean I don't mind giving Don like a 5pt buffer due to how these polls are sampled, but New York seems like a safe bet for Hillary…
is there something I'm missing?
realclearpolitics.com/epolls/latest_polls/state/

where do you get the idea that facists and national socialists give a damn if they look totalitarian to you?

no, we're not going to cuck ourselves. get gassed, kike

I penciled in Paul, myself.

I sure as shit wasn't going to be voting for King Nigger but jesus christ Mittens was unlikable.

Checked that Kek,
Have one yourself.

(checked)
Shadilay!

It's just Florida. How does that translate to nationwide voting?

Anyone with understanding of the current political climate in Florida who can comment on the significance of Florida either swinging to Trump or Hillary in the 2016 elections?

I wish I was american so i could vote Trump, be apart of this.

Instead I have a cucked prime minister.

The fire rises, user. First Trump, then the world.

Loads of these old people are only worried about their government benefits and if that's not a topic of conversation they won't vote.

My guess is that the "Obama coalition" of voters is not very enthusiastic. Spics and sheboons aren't coming out to vote.

The non-urban areas are so deep red, if these early voting results are real, it's going to be a bloodbath for the democrats in FL.

We just elected Turd in, he's going to fuck Canada so hard in the next couple years.

If Trump doesn't win, i'll be pissed.

This is why you need a wall between California, and Texas.

t. califag

Nobody is enthusiastic anymore, user. There are brief moments of joy during happenings and great dubs, but this is still a very grim era indeed.

How close is the Tennessee race?

Any Tennefags wanna tell me how I ought vote down the ballot? I'm new here.

cuckdeau is going to bend over as soon as Trump gets in office, the faggot little nobody that he is.

Add my regret of not buying gold back in December.

What's going on? Is Ron Paul doing more doomsaying, or have they just toned down mining?

Yeah. That would be too good, and won't happen.
I'm hoping for Penny instead. The latest (((poll))) showed Shillary with just +2, which means Trump probably leads. It's 20 votes too, Dems absolutely depend on it. If Trump wins PA and big swing states, he doesn't even need Colorado or Iowa cucks.

Apopka reporting.

I see a lot more Trump support than Hillary support.

Glorious Trips

I'm voting and there's nothing these low energy shills (looks like CTR is back in town) can do about it.

FASCIST /MASTERRACE/