It is required to enter a subject when starting a new thread on this board

anita's pretty hot as a toon tbh imo

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/pol/res/11038647.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

cool

Not as hot as the one on the left.

Would you tongue kiss a negresses asshole my man?

I'd fuck anita honestly, but she's probably a crazy bitch

I think she would be a debbie downer in a relationship. Not very sexual, laughs rarely, her fridge smells unpleasant due to open packages of cheese. A real life Daria.

Either that or she'd be a controlling and abusive cunt who gets off on trying to get you to kneel to her every whims. I wouldn't stand for that shit though.

She's definitely crazy. I can't get past the whole "might be a buzzard in disguise" thing with her

can her toon name 3 video games?

How do you see that honestly working out?

I'm just curious how the set up would go, just gonna walk up to her and ask her if she wants to bang? She doesn't seem like that kinda person to me. It'd just earn you an 8 hour lecture.

fap to this

What is that last image from?

thread from last night, I think on pol, naked screaming women meet photo shop. I think it is still up. some nice oc in there.

here you go user, there are many many ocs
8ch.net/pol/res/11038647.html

finally the perfect thread to post this picture!

Well, if you try to approach her in such a direct manner, she definitely won't respond well. Instead, she'd probably be more amicable if you play the passive beta bitch role, and give her the impression that you'll let her walk all over you, then show her your true nature when she's already made an emotional investment in keeping you around. Doesn't have to be rape, but I've no doubt that she can be conditioned to enjoy the act of being forced upon, especially if you can convince her that it's her idea.

Also, I think it would depend on the circumstances. If she were surrounded by her people and in a public place during some public event like a press conference, then no, but if she were alone in a casual setting, then why the hell not? If she rejects you, it doesn't mean you have to stand around engaging with her.

Nice picture.

What's that supposed to mean?

She looks llike a former jewish teacher of mine

For the first time ever, I find Anita kind of cute. She's acceptable as a cartoon.

\].,#@&Y6oi86yoI@HJT

@^)789hVk@Q*O7tijkz