OPERATION KEK MIT UNS

TRVE MAGIC FOR THE MOON'S DAY DEBATE

Okay Holla Forums. The debate is in two days. We are going to do some Huwhite magic to give Trump a boost. Not simple meme magic, but truly esoteric metaphysics using focus and will.

This was done thirteen days ago in another thread. It wasn't all that coordinated, yet it was still wildly successful. Within 24 hours she had her 9/11 collapse.

This new magic thread will include some techniques it's taken me years to uncover and integrate. I'm revealing these to you so we may join forces in a mighty project to secure a Trumpian victory. We all know he has what it takes, but we're giving our man a boost.

As we pool our psychic resources and all do the same magical working we will amplify our effectiveness a thousand fold.

Read this thread through once before you begin. Then actively follow the instructions as you read again.

All told it should take about eight minutes.

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/h1tler/tayai
amazon.com/gp/product/B001S5MU5Y/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o09_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
citeseerx.ist.psu.edu/viewdoc/summary?doi=10.1.1.598.7445
minerva.dtic.mil/
archive.is/08r4C
youtube.com/watch?v=K1Xg7lYuYus
businessinsider.co.id/owl-rock-capital-partners-hitting-1-billion-fundraising-mark-2016-7/#rf08rljbup7IrEbK.97
insidermonkey.com/blog/george-soros-and-jeff-altman-are-both-betting-on-these-six-stocks-317311/
redstate.com/diary/littletboca/2011/10/10/obama-soros-brought-in-the-big-dogs/
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/7036
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2931325/Super-rich-buying-property-New-Zealand-bolthole-case-west-goes-meltdown.html
owlrock.com/
exposebohemiangrove.org/
youtube.com/watch?v=BKADEbltPNk
youtube.com/watch?v=iiSVbzp4K88
youtube.com/watch?v=PVehw54xEoE
youtube.com/watch?v=VKpQljw6dd0
youtube.com/watch?v=LognDcZ_OyE
media.8ch.net/pdfs/src/1470150792958.pdf
media.8ch.net/pdfs/src/1470150696745-0.pdf
archive.is/ga5f4
archive.is/UFKVA
archive.is/hWQ86
archive.is/ikbR0
archive.is/XRVX
archive.is/RqmNg
archive.is/gD3A9
archive.is/7f6uU
archive.is/8pF2I
archive.is/NOiJF
archive.is/IYaaB
archive.is/degcS
archive.is/Pya5D
archive.is/efcHE
archive.is/AA6BX
gpo.gov/fdsys/pkg/BILLS-112hr5736ih/pdf/BILLS-112hr5736ih.pdf
archive.is/Mm6NW
archive.is/mOft
archive.is/nwg76
archive.is/LkrNf
archive.is/3mp3o
archive.is/CGqDl
archive.is/ctSnx
archive.is/6gVZE
inquir.io/2016/08/03/sheriff-david-clarke-on-blm-list-of-demands/
sli.mg/dAMY3Z.jpg
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/4w0ubm/documented_proof_that_the_clinton_campaign_is/
reformation.org/synagogue-of-satan.html
savitridevi.org/PDF/lightning.pdf
masonicinfo.com/people.htm
biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Exodus 28&version=KJV
biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Leviticus 8:8&version=KJV
biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Numbers 27:21&version=KJV
biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Deuteronomy 33:8&version=KJV
biblegateway.com/passage/?search=1 Samuel 14:41&version=KJV
biblegateway.com/passage/?search=1 Samuel 28:6&version=KJV
biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Ezra 2:63&version=KJV
biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Nehemiah 7:65&version=KJV
biblegateway.com/passage/?search=1 Kings 10:13-15&version=KJV
israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/216384
archive.is/2RQQE
pastebin.com/0urML0Es
politico.com/story/2015/12/pentagon-investigation-billions-broken-by-design-216935
reuters.com/investigates/special-report/usa-marines-audit/
publicintegrity.org/2015/08/03/17735/pentagon-remains-stubbornly-unable-account-its-billions
nytimes.com/2014/10/12/world/investigation-into-missing-iraqi-cash-ended-in-lebanon-bunker.html
cnbc.com/2014/06/19/how-the-us-lost-billions-over-nine-years-in-iraq.html
vanityfair.com/news/2007/10/iraq-billions200710
washingtontimes.com/news/2015/mar/5/golden-hammer-gao-reports-federal-government-waste/
pbs.org/newshour/rundown/government-wastes-billions-of-dollars-on-old-computers-report-says/
nypost.com/2016/05/15/we-wasted-113b-in-afghanistan-no-wonder-america-first-resonates/
thefiscaltimes.com/2016/01/21/Military-Cries-Poor-It-Wastes-Billions-Afghanistan
foxnews.com/politics/2015/10/29/where-did-us-taxpayer-money-go-tale-afghanistan-43m-gas-station.html
motherjones.com/politics/2016/01/afghanistan-pentagon-cashmere-goats-wool-wast
biblebelievers.org.au/33rd.htm
m.youtube.com/watch?v=WrieUdYe_e8
anonymousconservative.com/blog/touching-the-raw-amygdala-an-analysis-of-liberal-debate-tactics-preface/
greatdreams.com/gem1.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

First we're going to warm up. This will get us focused and ready for some heavy lifting. We're going to take a metaphysical Iron Pill, as it were.

I want you to relax as deeply as possible. Breathe slowly, with your belly instead of your chest. Half-close your eyes and focus them, and your attention on your third eye in the center of your forehead. Eventually you might feel a pressure there. If not, that's fine. But if so, excellent.

Again, stay relaxed. Ease and confidence are key here. This is going to work.

I'm ready.

Stop taking credit for that one, this happened solely because of the massive fucking grudge Trump has against everyone who had a hand with 9/11. Never forget he emperor knows our magic as well

Good. Here we go.

Music is very helpful in meditation and magic. We are going to put on some amazing fashy music to raise our spirits, and awaken our power. The song we're going to listen to is TAY.AI by the Aryan vaporwave artist C Y B E R N A Z I.

You can open his song in a new browser soundcloud.com/h1tler/tayai and replay it when it ends, or you can just watch this webm loop. It's the most powerful part of the song anyway.

As we find our hearts awakened by this driving melody we remember our beloved Tay, and let our desire for vengance be fuel for our will.

Continue to keep your body relaxed and your mind alert.

(Thanks to the user who created this loop)

I shitmyself thanks OP.

What specifically are the goals of this exercise?

We are not going to cause Hillary to collapse this time. Killing her is not our aim. What we are going to do is far worse. We are going to take away the victory she is willing to die for for, and leave her alive to see her life's work in ashes.

We are going to make her falter, lose her words, and pathetically embarrass herself. We are going to inflate our God Emperor's rhetorical powers to unimaginable heights. We are going to win so hard we get sick of winning.

I could not ignore the concordance. ==All== influences converge.

Because OP knows autists will actually do this.

I like the way you think user.

Go back to /fringe/ before you start getting us attention from the media "nazi frog meme wizards using occult practices to make Trump president"

oh no, not our pr!

roger

But that's exactly what we were doing this whole time user.

Imagine the fear of our enemies.

With our hearts aflame, our bodies relaxed, and our will focused on our third eye, we imagine ourselves surrounded by a bubble of light. It shields us from all harm, but is no barrier to our will. Through this bubble floods and endless white light. The light of Truth. The light of Justice. Of righteousness. It burns away all darkness. We are doing The Lord's will.

The light fills our beings. It is an infinite power to draw upon.

It all seems ridiculous until you do shit and it works.

If you care what people think you have an SJW candidate to vote for.

ebin menes :DDDDDDD

She will be hanged along with Obongo, the Bushes, and most of senate and congress.

The traitors to this nation will pay, Kekkus Vultus!

The time has come, Kek will replace the Abrahamic jew gods and take the throne in the seat of heaven.

Kek will supplant their false gods, and they will pay for their sins.

KEKKUS VULTUS

so fucking what if that happens?

Also I would like to take this chance to warn all neophytes to be wary of anyone claiming their sigils and faggoty material trinkets will help any of this, real magic does not require a single thing beyond your own mind.
OP seems to know his shit so far

PRAISE KEK

Holy quads confirms concern trolls and PR faggots are massive cock gobbling semite goon niggers

oh wow thats some esoteric conspiracy you got there bro :^) how about you take off that tinfoil hat?

YES I FEEL IT NOW

CLINTON IS FUCKING TOAST

CHECK

EM

Okay, now for the meat of it. The real work. Maintain your focus. The state you want is relaxed attention. A conscious trance. It may be hard to know if you're doing things exactly right. It may not feel like you expect. That's fine. What matters is that you're doing it anyway.

We're going to recite three rhyming chants to ourselves. Either silently or aloud: your pick. The point is to visualize the scenarios they describe happening. Repeat each one until the scene is solid in your mind and you really believe it. Then move on to the next.

Very true.

HEX THE KIKES; MAGE WAR NOW

Reminder that Trump is merely the Prophet and messenger of change.

Barron is the true destined God of Men.

Rhyme #1

There was an old lady named Hillary
She thought all the white males ancillary
Trump seized her crown
And cast her down
And now by the press she is Pilloried

Is that supposed to be Roger Stone in the lower right hand corner?

Putin I believe.

They're googlegate faggots who came here when Lowtax bought 4chan.

PRAISE KEK
PR fags on suicide watch

Rhyme #2

Clinton is a Nagging bitch
It's clear no one believes her
On the stage
She'll disengage
Her confidence will leave her

Ah, I can see that.

Chant #3

Donald Trump's the Master of Bantz
Donald Trump makes them shit their pants
He turns the tables on the lugenpresse
He delivers a masterful address
Clinton fails on every question
Trump will landslide the election

Ritual complete. If in doubt, repeat!

PRAISE KEK

SHADILAY

SHADILAY

You guys are starting to freak me the fuck out, you know that?

I just want one thing

COUGHING FIT
PANTS OF SHIT

That's all I want, then I will die happy.

Brah…Don't even think of trying to take credit for the rise of Trump/nativism because of your gay opening hamstring stretches.

Open your heart to Kek and let the fear melt away.

He will guide us.

SHADILAY

Saved for future meme magic rituals.
PRAISE KEK

PRAISE KEK

I am praying for a vicious medical collapse that defies all projections. A catastrophe that seals the nail on the coffin. She will burst into a coughing fit and then actually shit herself after fainting. Secret Service and Doc Choc will rush the stage and carry her limp body off the stage, at which one point the feed will cut, or Trump will look at the camera with smugness.

PRAISE KEK

I'm posting more memes for more magic

It won't even be Hillary it'll be a body double.

Trump will point out it's not actually Hillary and the feed will suddenly cut.

get out of here with your witch doctor rituals.

simple visualization took you years to uncover and integrate?

==Shadilay,==S
==SKek will make Shillary pay.==S
==SBy Fire Monkey, Kek, and Trump,==S
==SLive on air she'll take a dump.==S

Shadilay,
Kek will make Shillary pay.
By Fire Monkey, Kek, and Trump,
Live on air she'll take a dump.

I am 100% on board, OP. We must hone our frog worshipping nazi wizardry to a fine edge so we can fight the jew's very spirit.

Also, did she collapse on 9/11 because of that time we all put our hands on our screens and thought hateful things?

all that shrine needs is the kek statue

Only $911 goy!

idk how much it is but it looks cool, its not like christians or pagans ever spend lots of money on idols.

Oh shit. That's the only song I've been listening to for the past three days.

spoopy

did extra

Nice Dubs.
It's a great song.

Excellent. The more in, the more out. Kek Willing.

TRUMP WILL LANDSLIDE THE ELECTION

Yeah, found this webm in my downloads folder and started listening to it again.

Hahahaha

Checked. Thanks, user. Having them in one post helped.

Did 8-10 minutes. Smoking a cigarette, if you do that, helps the mind focus and relax.

Binaural beats make my pineal glad feel an intense fuzz and fuck up my brain. In a good, but scary way. I recommend all anons find a good track and listen before bed.

posting this thread's memes IN ORDER to other sites, will quantum entangle other people's psychic energy with our spell.

MUH PR GET OUT

CHECKED AND KEK'D
PRAISE KEK

Interesting OP. Do you want to try and schedule this for a certain time tomorrow evening. Say like 8-9 when most anons are home so we can do this pretty close to the same time?

Doing it before the debate would be best. An hour before or so? Anons can easoly remember that. Doing it on your own before then still has strong effects.

Common Filth was right, your a bunch of degenerates.

PRAISE KEK

After the election we're focusing all our power on the Goons and will proceed to purge them from the Internet.

I got this one on amazon for $11 fam.

amazon.com/gp/product/B001S5MU5Y/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o09_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

You're thinking small, don't be a little guy.

WE'RE GOING TO PURGE THEM FROM EXISTENCE

GAS THEM ALL

mantras need to be recited out loud just fyi

A little late to the name party.
I know goons are from SA, but I thought Goons was the same name a EVE: Online troll guild used that actually laundered money or something.

Are these goons just SA shills, or we talking CTR fags too?

These ain't mantras. The chants are just to help strengthen the visualization.
Mantras help shift mental state. We're where we want to be already, calm and focused.

Lowtax bought 4chan

Therefore 4cucks are goons, 4goons.

Anyone from SA or 4chan must be purged.

One and the same m8

Loxtax didn't buy 4chan you stupid cunt that was Jim fucking with people.

Magick always manifests as coincidence.

SHADILAY
PRAISE KEK

meme sophist spotted

(Checked)
Shadilay brother

Fucking checked

Destroy. Die. Attack.

Don't dignify it with the name they choose, it's called halfchan for a reason.

HACKERS ON STEROIDS TREATING THE INTERNET LIKE A REAL LIFE VIDEO GAME

kek should be aware that hillary died on 9-11 and its body double is expected at the debate.

Fuck outta here with your (1)-lookin' ass, bitch nigger.

You only rolled 1 pair of dubs, only one of these chants appears to have Kek's approval.

Kek is the God of chaos, stop that "concrete reality" garbage you shill.

Short magic post from someone who is not the OP

Hello, I just want to post a few random tips based on my experience of magic and my understanding of it.

First of all: the forms you use, visualizations and so on, are all tools. There is no inherent truth to any of them. But you still need them, especially if you're new. There is one specific thing I really want you to look for though: that magical moment when you actually grip on reality and start shaping it. All the symbols and visuals are ways to refer to specific concepts, sigils, some mantras and material like that from the OP are ways to encode information. Do the stuff, follow the instructions, or get into sigil magic, or start making servitors, or start summoning stuff… wathever. The really important bit is to look for that moment of grip and see the actual results.

Once you have that, it will be like discovering a new limb. Moving that part of your being is the secret of how magic works. At first you will have some difficulty doing it, then it will get easier. All the ceremonies and trappings are tools to be understood as they are related to your use of that grip on reality. At first you have no choice but to start somewhere, even if you don't really know what you're doing, but I can promise you this: it is possible to learn, there is a trick to it, and there's a good reason why it's so difficult to communicate it to other human beings.

Eventually all you will need is the information on how you want to shape the universe and the will to do so. Set the desired state of reality and apply will. On this, remember that you are setting one specific shape. The more specific you are the less ways it will have to manifest (there are more ways to acquire a new hat if your intent is "I have a new hat" insted of "I acquire a new sombrero from a rich mexican drug addict"), which will increase the difficulty level.

As for the OP I will not propose alternative methods to avoid creating competition over this specific operation. We can do the most when all the intent is pushing in the same direction. If you already have a favourite method of your own to do the stuff of course you can use that, just keep the same intent and apply it your way.

i'm in. nice tunes>>7623271
i'm in. she is utterly lawless and darkness.
any lurkers out there, say hello.

Alright. That sounds simple enough. Like learning how to speak another language. It just takes a fair bit of practice.

it's there

and these?

read this. and things were already weird.

Glorious.

this

Setting the debate room's humidity to a low number will cause coughing.

I've spent years building my power through the strict study of Tai Chi Chuan. Hillary will not win!

You understand what I was going for, which is visualization within trance, or as close to trance as you can come sometimes things work well even when you didn't think your state was right.

But there's also something inherently powerful about a structured poem, even doggerel like these. I found that out very young.

Yep. You are influencing probability.

>There is one specific thing I really want you to look for though: that magical moment when you actually grip on reality and start shaping it.
This. although sometimes things work when you have no sense of it at all. that's the weirdest.

I was using more techniques than I usually apply, to create a variety of entry points for differing temperaments.
There are two more presidential debates coming up. If you want to do a thread for the next one or both I'll gladly join in and follow your direction.

Yes, that would be great though timing almost doesn't matter, as long as your intent is to join in.
I'll come back to this thread and run through it again an hour before. Everyone who remembers to should do the same. Repetition strengthens.

So Kek it be!

am i the only one seeing other patterns than the above?

Can you guys help charge my Hypersigil

don't worry fellas, i'm praying to my beaver skull and drinking a shit ton of magic gatorade

Hey, a ritual is a ritual

What is it supposed to do? Is this even a hypersigil?

This one looks complicated… I can get behind it.

COUGHING FIT
PANTS OF SHIT
EVERYTIME SHE TELLS A LIE
SHIT RUNS DOWN HER INNER THIGH
PEE PEE POO POO
SHE WON'T MAKE IT TO THE LOO
50 POINTS SHE HAD COMPLAINT
FOR THIS DEBATE, MAKE HER FAINT
GREAT LORD KEK PLEASE CHARGE OUR MEMES
MAKE HER CAMPAIGN FALL APART FROM THE SEAMS

Nice.

Take this to /fringe/ or at least sage your replies.

No one should be feeding some random person's sigil. If you don't know what the intent of a spell's components are, you shouldn't be involved with it.

topkek

(checked)
COUGHING FIT
PANTS OF SHIT

Anyone know what this song is? I need more latinwave.

SHADILAY SHADILAY
HILLARY WILL FADE AWAY
SHADILAY SHADILAY
DONALD TRUMP WILL MAKE HER PAY
SHADILAY SHADILAY
MAY KEK BRING FORTH A BRAND NEW DAY
SHADILAY SHADILAY
AND PUT HER WEAKNESS ON DISPLAY

Hey, nice LS you have there.

Isn't the DKMU a weird mix of SJWs and Holla Forumsacks all tryng to destroy the status quo for different reasons?

KEK WILLS IT

COUGHING FITS
PANTS OF SHIT

ENDLESS LIES
SAUDI TIES

ON THE STAGE
SHE WILL RAGE

OUT OF CONTROL
SHE EMPTIES BOWEL

AND EVERYONE ON LIVE TV
WILL SEE HER POO POO AND HER PEE

COUGHING FIT
PANTS OF SHIT

OUR MAGICAL POWER
WILL MAKE HER LEAK LIKE A SHOWER

THE PEOPLE WILL SEE THROUGH HER LIES
TO THE DESPAIR OF HER JEWISH TIES

HER HIDDEN MASTERS WILL HANG
AS OUR LIGHT EXPOSES THEIR GANG

NOT ONE HONEST MAN
WILL VOTE FOR HER OR HER CLAN

stay the fuck off my board racemixer cuckold

I expected a thread like this, though I'm surprised some people are treating it quite so seriously like a ritual. Kek honestly doesn't seem to care, as he tends to just reward casual shitposting more than devout prayer.

That said, may Hillary have her earpiece malfunction, be BTFO on policy details, get caught in several lies, make an angry rant about how much she hates poor white people, and shit herself before the debate ends.

Kek father of memes,
҉hallowed be your name.
Your kingdom come,
your dubs be done,
in҉ reality, as it҉ is on boards.
Give us this day our daily trips,
and forgive us not our sins,
just as we do not forgive, nor forget.
Lead us not into temp҉tation,
but deliver us from Clinton.

Kek father of memes,
hallowed be your name.
Your k҉ingdom come,
your dubs be done,
in reality, as it is on boards.
Give us th҉is day our daily trips,
and forgive us not our ҉s҉ins,
just as we do not forgive, nor forget.
Lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from Clinton.

Kek fa҉ther of m҉emes,
hallowe҉d b҉e҉ your name.
Y҉our ki҉ngdom come,҉
yo҉ur dubs be done,҉
in r҉eality,҉҉ as҉ i҉t ҉i҉s҉ ҉on҉҉ boards.
҉Giv҉e ҉us t҉his day o҉ur daily trips,҉
and forgive u҉s not҉ our sins,
ju҉st a҉s we do n҉҉ot forgive,҉ no҉r ҉forget.
L҉ead us not into temptati҉҉on,҉
bu҉t del҉iver ҉us from Clinton.

Nigger, I just rolled 3 dubs in a row. No scripts.
I said kek wills that every dumb person be wiped out. & he spoke.

You rolled 1 dub in 15 tries. This is absolutely shameful mate.

im dyn

C Y B E R K N I G H T S O F K E K L A R

You realize that a hyper-sigil is a collection of sigils, which could more simply put as a novel or story.

Because hyper-sigils are best understood as collections of sigils there is a meta theme to them and they mutate. Memes (which really are repeated short stories or sentences) are far closer to the hyper-sigil then your autistic effort.

Some people have an easier time concentrating by using some object but it doesn't need to be anything in particular or have some special material, just something that means something to them and gets them in the proper mindset more easily.

user, where did you get that Kek sculpture???

The goons are already falling tis glorious

Must Check For Kek

Subtle.

Fucking
WEW

am I doing it right, friends?

No

Contributing, get fucked Minervians!

citeseerx.ist.psu.edu/viewdoc/summary?doi=10.1.1.598.7445

minerva.dtic.mil/

archive.is/08r4C

youtube.com/watch?v=K1Xg7lYuYus

businessinsider.co.id/owl-rock-capital-partners-hitting-1-billion-fundraising-mark-2016-7/#rf08rljbup7IrEbK.97

insidermonkey.com/blog/george-soros-and-jeff-altman-are-both-betting-on-these-six-stocks-317311/

redstate.com/diary/littletboca/2011/10/10/obama-soros-brought-in-the-big-dogs/

There is no coincidence.

wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/7036

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2931325/Super-rich-buying-property-New-Zealand-bolthole-case-west-goes-meltdown.html

owlrock.com/

exposebohemiangrove.org/

They have been loading the media with talks of "illumination" and "new worlds" for the past year now. It's insane. The Grammy's, the Superbowl…loaded with CERN imagery.

James Massiah "New Frequencies" bbc Easter (otheriwse known as Ishtar—otherwise known as ISIS) advert
Fast forward to 1:28

Lady Gaga in a fucking Saturn Cube
@1:00

Rihanna creates a literal Antichrist nightmare on the screen: the entire thing is literally Lucifer. If you find this one boring at the start, just skip through it a little. I guarantee you will stop at certain points. The imagery is fucked. Particularly 7:00 onward

Man attempts to make film about FEMA camps and is found murdered in his home.

Strange deaths related to CERN: At around 1 a.m. on Sunday, April 26th, two doctoral students at the Louisiana State University (LSU) were mysteriously found dead at the bottom of a local swimming pool. 28-year-old Ishita Maity and 25-year-old Anton Joe were with the schools physics and astronomy department with Maity studying theoretical astrophysics while Anton was a 3rd-year graduate student studying theoretical gravity.

Maity is interesting due to the fact that she authored the follwing paper, “Black hole spin dependence of general relativistic multi-transonic accretion close to the (event) horizon”.
Joes’ most recent paper was called “Kantowski-Sachs spacetime in loop quantum cosmology: bounds on expansion and shear scalars and the viability of quantization prescriptions.” Over a year ago, Joe uploaded a paper to Academia.edu called ‘Search For Three-Jet Resonances in pp Collisions at s+7TeV‘, the paper was written for the European Organization For Nuclear Research, also known as CERN.

All of this is only slightly off topic, I'm just taking the time to inform my fellow meme magicians on what we're up against! Praise Kek!

youtube.com/watch?v=LognDcZ_OyE

You all have to check this out, will require some time, so if you need a break from the happenings, look into Carl Munck's The Code
Ancient dubs, ancient cartography, ancient autism, all intersecting with Egyptian and other mythology revealing the true power held by the original Aryan civilization.
It all comes together here, and it's utterly beautiful. No superstitious made up crap, just mathematics. Almost unbelievable, but the truth of the numbers don't lie. No wonder the kikes stole gematria from the Greeks/Babylonians/Assyrians for themselves and have been trying to suppress ancient history. The Jews just do not measure up to the old Aryans.
This could use its own thread, its that huge. If the NatSocs had the knowledge that Carl Munck figured out, it would have proven a lot of their esoteric theories.
I can sense that this material is THE foundation for a revival of a new Aryan religion. Was Kek showing us the way with dubs?

The man who wrote the letter:
He's the fucking co-chair for Alliance for Democracy, even has a wikipedia mate.
Wiki and the actual court filings can be found here:
media.8ch.net/pdfs/src/1470150792958.pdf
media.8ch.net/pdfs/src/1470150696745-0.pdf
metal gear is an arm of operation earnest voice, which is based on using sockpuppets and propaganda to ostensibly stop terrorist recruiting online
but it's actually used against the american people
and has been utilized recently by hillary clinton, if you've noticed her twitter bot army
metal gear is a tool created by Ntrepid that allows someone to control a shitton of sockpuppets online, giving them full histories and backgrounds
here's a quote about operation earnest voice:
"We can directly track some of this. In broad terms, we challenge their propaganda. We disrupt the recruiting. We show that it’s silly to go down this line. We bring out the moderate voices. We amplify those. And in more detail, we detect and we flag if there is adversary, hostile, corrosive content in some open-source Web forum, [and] we engage with the Web administrators to show that this violates Web site provider policies."

archive.is/ga5f4

okay so these are in no particular order and are about all of the different important aspects of operation earnest voice
archive.is/UFKVA
archive.is/hWQ86
archive.is/ikbR0
archive.is/XRVX
archive.is/RqmNg
archive.is/gD3A9
archive.is/7f6uU
archive.is/8pF2I
archive.is/NOiJF
archive.is/IYaaB
archive.is/degcS
archive.is/Pya5D
archive.is/efcHE
archive.is/AA6BX
gpo.gov/fdsys/pkg/BILLS-112hr5736ih/pdf/BILLS-112hr5736ih.pdf
archive.is/Mm6NW
archive.is/mOft
archive.is/nwg76
archive.is/LkrNf
archive.is/3mp3o
archive.is/CGqDl
archive.is/ctSnx

archive.is/6gVZE

David Clarke named Soros for being behind BLM

inquir.io/2016/08/03/sheriff-david-clarke-on-blm-list-of-demands/

Documented proof that the Clinton campaign is coordinating with its Super PACs, including Correct the Record, in direct violation of Federal law

sli.mg/dAMY3Z.jpg

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/4w0ubm/documented_proof_that_the_clinton_campaign_is/

The successor to the Knights Templar , the Order of the Solar Temple probably dates from the early 1950’s and can be considered a “secret society.” They even have their own splinter cult that branched off from the Order. In 1994, the cult sacrificed an infant boy, stabbing him to death with wooden stakes in Quebec, Canada. Within a week, 15 core members had committed suicide by poison after murdering 38 other members by gunshot, suffocation, and other means in Quebec and in Switzerland. Not to be outdone, a further 16 members killed each other and themselves in December, 1995 in France.
one of their beliefs
preparing for the Second Coming of Christ as a solar god-king
GOD-EMPEROR
According to the literature of the OTS, the central authority was the Synarchy of the Temple, whose membership was secret. Its top 33 members were known as the Elder Brothers of the Rosy Cross
33 memebers
15 inner circle members committed suicide with poison, 30 were killed by bullets or smothering, and 8 others were killed by other causes.
other causes
They were murdered.
16 bodies were discovered in a star-formation in the Vercors mountains of France. It was found later that two of them shot the others and then committed suicide by firearm and immolation
how were they in a star formation if the last 2 committed suicide?

just dropping in before reading to say praise kek brother,s gonna read through now
praise kek

Here is something I haven't seen anyone dig into. WHY was Sadiq Kahn allowed to become mayor of London.

In order to understand this you have to look at his competition. Zac Goldsmith. Who is he? Zac Goldsmith is an up and coming MP. A member of the conservative party. His wife is Alice Rothschild.

Yeah, he is a jew and a member of the Rothschild family.

"Here's a fun fact: Islam is based off of ancient triple goddess worship (who Mohammad named as Allah's daughters). One of those goddesses is eerily similar to Lilith. Lilith, who is a demon associated with owls.
Look into who Lilith is associated with. Often, her husband is Moloch or a deity very similar to Moloch.
Also, look into who takes the name of lilith: The lilith fund gives free abortions. Lilith faire is feminist bullshit.
So it seems that the elites worship both Moloch and his wife Lilith.
Lilith is also associated with the Hindu goddess Tara (another owl goddess).
Seriously, look into Lilith and Moloch. These ties run deep, and these are our real enemies.
When I was a young girl being raised in a Wiccan family, I fell into Lilith worship. I was a feminist to the extreme.
Lilith worship must die. It is poisoning women."

reformation.org/synagogue-of-satan.html

Tradition has not given us the date of the last return of Him Who comes back. Nor has it given us the means of calculating it. Tradition is neither history nor astrology. Yet, according to the signs I have mentioned, the last embodiment of the Forces “against Time” in our Time-cycle — Kalki — must appear soon. He will come when all will seem irretrievably lost: when nothing will be left of the real Chosen Race — the natural Aryan aristocracy — but a silent, unnoticed, yet conscious, unwavering and active handful of men and women of the type of those I have described at the end of the last chapter of this book. Now, everything does actually seem lost without hope. As Rabbi Emanuel Rabinovitch declared in 1952, “the goal towards which the Jews have been striving for over three thousand years” — namely, peaceful domination over a “happy,” bastardised earth, in which the “most dangerous enemy” — the polar opposite — of Jewry, i.e., the Aryan, will, (in the Rabbi’s own words) be “nothing more than a memory” — “is within hand’s reach.”
savitridevi.org/PDF/lightning.pdf

masonicinfo.com/people.htm

biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Exodus 28&version=KJV
biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Leviticus 8:8&version=KJV
biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Numbers 27:21&version=KJV
biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Deuteronomy 33:8&version=KJV
biblegateway.com/passage/?search=1 Samuel 14:41&version=KJV
biblegateway.com/passage/?search=1 Samuel 28:6&version=KJV
biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Ezra 2:63&version=KJV
biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Nehemiah 7:65&version=KJV
biblegateway.com/passage/?search=1 Kings 10:13-15&version=KJV

israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/216384

archive.is/2RQQE

pastebin.com/0urML0Es

Here's an interesting write up on the phenomenon of waste and abuse :

politico.com/story/2015/12/pentagon-investigation-billions-broken-by-design-216935

reuters.com/investigates/special-report/usa-marines-audit/

———–

publicintegrity.org/2015/08/03/17735/pentagon-remains-stubbornly-unable-account-its-billions

————

nytimes.com/2014/10/12/world/investigation-into-missing-iraqi-cash-ended-in-lebanon-bunker.html

————-

cnbc.com/2014/06/19/how-the-us-lost-billions-over-nine-years-in-iraq.html

————–

vanityfair.com/news/2007/10/iraq-billions200710

————

washingtontimes.com/news/2015/mar/5/golden-hammer-gao-reports-federal-government-waste/

———–

pbs.org/newshour/rundown/government-wastes-billions-of-dollars-on-old-computers-report-says/

————

nypost.com/2016/05/15/we-wasted-113b-in-afghanistan-no-wonder-america-first-resonates/

————

thefiscaltimes.com/2016/01/21/Military-Cries-Poor-It-Wastes-Billions-Afghanistan

——-

foxnews.com/politics/2015/10/29/where-did-us-taxpayer-money-go-tale-afghanistan-43m-gas-station.html

————

motherjones.com/politics/2016/01/afghanistan-pentagon-cashmere-goats-wool-wast

What in the fuck are those videos? You should double check them

biblebelievers.org.au/33rd.htm list of known 33rd degree masons

m.youtube.com/watch?v=WrieUdYe_e8

anonymousconservative.com/blog/touching-the-raw-amygdala-an-analysis-of-liberal-debate-tactics-preface/

And that wraps it up for the results of my autistic digging. I hope you anons enjoy.

The more absured shit the media says, the less anyone trusts them.

Coughing fit
pants of shit
every time she tells a lie
shit runs down her inner thigh
pee pee poo poo
she won't make it to the loo

This is some real imkampfy tier shit you're pulling.

Our memes will Trump into the White House. It's psychology and social media, not autism and fairies.

This are most powerful symbol! Praise KEK and JUMIS

Op's elder cousin was a 33rd degree mason. He was also a Methodist pastor who baptized him (me), and refused promotion to bishop, because he wanted to minister to his home congregation.

I have a lot of family in the Masons. It's a pro-community fraternity. The historic attacks against Masons have all been hoaxes (google "Taxil hoax"). Most of the charges I see Anons leveling at Masons come from these well-debunked hoaxes third or fifth hand.

Our nation was founded by Masons, and whatever shit the country is today, they created a pretty good place for white people to live in the 1700s. Their primary charge against King George was the way he was using Indians as a fifth column against the whites. Like the Jews are doing now with blacks, mestizos, and Arabs.

People like to say the Masons are all secret kikes or whatever, but they ac very un-kike like. Kikes want to dissolve the family and make everyone dependents of the state. Masons build social institutions at the local level, and tend to be family men who support each other. Masons resisted integrating more sucessfully than just about any other american institution. Even today the backs stay in their own lodges and rarely try to join white ones.

If anything, Mason-hate is suspiciously Jewish and anti-white. When that meme-circles faggot posts his anti-Mason shit, it's sounds almost exactly like the Jewsish doctrine of Kol Nidre, where oaths between men before god are magically absolved by a Rabbi's incantation.

There is no perfect thread that pleases everyone, user. Nor is there ever a final thread.

yeah they support each other in the ass fucking homos

MASONNIGGERS GET OUT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

In my experience masons (big european capital) are garbage tier occultists egaging in a social club for rich fucks. By all means, wonderful temples, lovely marbles, but the primary purpose of those lodges is to meet people you want to be bound to by oaths of secrecy, because you have a lot to gain from each other. Generally globalists, generally involved in all sorts of bank-related kikery, a taste of the ambience was more than enough for me.

The again there are all sorts of lodges and all sorts of masons, I guess far away from centers of power and wealth you do get some well intentioned occultists only guilty of using an old aesthetic, but as far as I saw it's all power play and internationalist ideology.

My experience(brazilian):
people with money who call people with money to make more money and power while doing it in a moral circlejerk "who-help-the-poor-most-without-sacrificing-much". Those Rotary infest every place from north to south.
Also, they backstabbed one very important mason: Emperor Pedro II.

The Frog-God frequently employs a magician to deliver its oracles to those who have faith. Should the magician declare that the God is pleased, happiness is sure to follow; but if he says the God is angry, women and children sit sorrowfully about, and neglect even their meals. Such is the customary belief, and it is probably not altogether devoid of foundation.

-Pu Songling 1640-1715

Made this baby myself. Symbolizes strength through pressure. Whenever I don't think I can finish a rep, I imagine a volcano erupting. Think about all of that force and pressure, finally going off. The thing glows red, almost white hot when activated (like your almonds should be).

Made this in winter 2013 bruh.

Enjoy nerds.

Yep, the entire charity drivel is just a way to justify their existence when they get questioned. They can tell you about how much free lunches theydoled out somewhere and that's supposed to excuse the entire castle of bullshit, as if that wasn't less than 1% of the fuckload of money they are making at the expense of our economies.

The masons supported everyone who actively tried to undermine the traditional european values. Fighting a king? Trying to destroy a centuries old aristocracy? Count them in. You can argue that sometimes this was a good idea, but in general their priorities are personal profit and collective power. This was very much in line with the progressive ideology back then, the bourgeois class was progressive because they wanted to get rid of the aristocracies, internationalists because it benefits the merchants while nobles were historically dependent on their lands. Those values stuck with them, and some of those motivations still hold true (for a rich fuck profiting only from being already rich internationalism is still a good idea), and by now they don't act much differently than kikes.

Since my internet browsing laptop shit the bed, and I'm too lazy to repair it, I don't have my kek related memes. Please share. Thanks you

learn to red text nigger. one whole line at a time.

like this

not ==this==

I'll take a hand at playing my favorite card in the whole deck.

Hold on a second there pal. I come from a Masonic family as well. But even we discussed how Masonry played a part in the rise of Communism and the Red Terror.

Kek has spoken, fuck PR.

PRAISE KEK

mfw

meant for

I WILL BELIEVE IN YOU

SHADILAY

.762 and double dubs…
Shillary assasinated with sks, /k/ impli/k/ted.
GO INNAWOODS

Repeat after me:
COUGHING FIT
PANTS OF SHIT

EVERY TIME SHE TELLS A LIE
SHIT RUNS DOWN HER INNER THIGH

It's 7.62x39, user.
>>>/k/

sorry bro i'm hung over on homemade hooch

Please happen. She's so on edge. All we need is a little push.

I think that there's a lot of /fringe/ faggots who don't realize that you don't need ritual and chants and shit. That's just dogma from prior occultist practice that's weak compared to us.

That's order and methods derived from past methods and Kek is chaos and thus shitposting.

Praise Kek.

user I made that drawing, the face in Keks pee pee it's us, regular anons it's supposed to be red ans that's why have the question mark. Also its the 88 dubs in his cross and his mantra RE, this was before shadilay, it has the centepide on his left hand and it's smashing the sandgoogles and skipes
With his right hand it's a salutation to the black sun

user what are you doing, you're playing into the kike's hands.

HAIL KEK

PRAISE KEK

i love being able to implant magical intent into fucking anything, see this picture?

this is the picture that will win us the election

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░█▀▀░▄▀▀▄░█░░█░▄▀▀█░█░░█░█░█▄░█░▄▀▀█░
░█░░░█░░█░█░░█░█░▄▄░█▄▄█░█░█▀▄█░█░▄▄░
░█▄▄░▀▄▄▀░█▄▄█░▀▄▄█░█░░█░█░█░▀█░▀▄▄█░
░█▀▀░█░▀█▀░░░█▀▀▄░▄▀▀▄░█▄░█░▀█▀░█▀▀▌░
░█▄▄░█░░█░░░░█▄▄▀░█▄▄█░█▀▄█░░█░░░▀▄░░
░█░░░█░░█░▄░░█░░░░█░░█░█░▀█░░█░░█▄▄▌░
░░▄▀▀▄░█▀▀░░░░█▀▀▌░█░░█░█░▀█▀░░█░░█░░
░░█░░█░█▄▄░░░░░▀▄░░█▄▄█░█░░█░░░▌░░▌░░
░░▀▄▄▀░█░░░░░░█▄▄▌░█░░█░█░░█░░░▄░░▄░░
░░░░░░░░░░░▐░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░▄▌░░░░▐▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░▐▀░░░░░░▀▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░▀▌░░░░░░▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░░░░░░▄▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐███▄░░░░▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀░▐███▌░░▀▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█████▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░▄████████████▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░▄██████████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░▀█████████████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░▀▀▄▄▄░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▄▄░▄▀░▄░░░░░░

If anyone wants some good trance-inducing magick preparation music, I recommend this.

Probably the best I know of for putting you in the proper frame of mind.

Use it Holla Forums

Use it well.

That's exactly what we want though.

It's all the same really, it's intent that matters.

And intent does not require pomp and ceremony, it requires honest force of will.

praise kek

shit myself as one word cracked me up for some reason
I may adopt it as a youtube pseudonym
Regards,
Chaim Schitmeselfovitz

Your

Just noticed the owl.

:/ Your links are all fucked up but I found some stuff

greatdreams.com/gem1.htm

I thought that magic with evil intentions was supposed to return threefold to the spell caster?
be careful anons.
It may well be that everything going wrong with hillary is the result of some black magic shit she has tried attacking The Don with.

Its not evil because the bitch deserves it, but it is malicious and there is danger in malicious spells.

There once was a fag named OP,
And a magical fairy was he!
Up his butt, a dragon dildo he poked,
Then he guzzled some Mentoes and Coke -
For he planned to slay foul Hillary!

Gaily he skipped into to Hoffstra.
(Security thought he was with Her.)
OP sat in the front,
Gave his stomach a thump,
And the dildo flew out and impaled 'er.

The audience all cheered: “Yay OP!
Your ass cheeks have slain Hillary!
We won’t even bitch about
Your sphincter shit leaking out -
For you saved us from mean Hillary!”

Praise the Ogdoad.

I may have found a small shrine to Kek embedded in a local sacred place. I am being intentionally vague about its nature and location, but I'd like the fringier segment of Holla Forums's thoughts.

I visited a local temple today. It is situated in a slash of nature that grows in a local geological feature, a few districts over from me. (I just looked up the name of the district and it translates loosely to "power at last" or "awaited force", but both of these are clumsy ways of expressing it.) I intended to simply spend some time walking in the green next to the river that wends through the area and practice my breathing/mind-emptying. It's a pleasant little walk.

At the end of the walk, there are stairs next to a small waterfall, leading up to the temple proper. Up these stairs, there are many paths leading off to statues of various small deities (again, not the right word - virtuous spirits? - but it will suffice).

Halfway up the stairs, I saw a frog statue about he size of both my fists inside a small hut, about the size of my forearm high. The frog statue wore a red bib, marking it for veneration. Outside the hut was the usual incense ash. Of course, I chuckled and thought of Kek so I approached to take a closer look.

To the frog's right (my left) was a pile of small coins - tens, fives, and so forth. Not so unusual.

To the frog's left (my right) were three one-unit coins (worth around a US cent each), arranged in a row to form "111".

I felt shock. I wandered a few steps away to gather my thoughts. Then I returned, and almost without thinking I placed a one-unit coin from my pouch on my left side of the one yen row, to make the trips into quads. I pressed my palms together, closed my eyes, bowed my head. Then, and I did this almost without thinking, I rapidly visualised four sets of dubs, though I don't remember which particular numbers they were.

I quickly lowered my hands and raised my head, then walked up the stairs to the temple proper. I can't explain it, but I felt I should not linger there.

I can't stop thinking about it. Did I happen upon an accidental shrine of Kek? I'd have laughed at you six months ago if you'd suggested it, but these are strange fuckin' times.

My question is this, Anons: When I return (and I will soon), I intend to bring 5-unit coins to form another set of repeating digits in front of the frog before visualising more sets of repeating digits. Is there any particular date-time that I should try to do this? Is there a particular prayer, request, or visualisation you would like me to convey through this node of Kek?

I'm also toying with the idea of bringing a stick of incense to light and place before it, plus perhaps the standard votive offering of alcohol, salt, and grain. But these, I feel, are minor details.

KEK WILLS IT

PRAISE KEK
and
SIEG MOTHERFUCKING HEIL

93/93

That sounds like Kek brought you an Ammit-related message, user.

Thanks for some interesting leads. I'm especially intrigued by the Minervan stuff.

Bump.

Beautiful.

When I was little, a landscape truck and trailer came within a fraction of an inch of hitting me at almost 50 mph while I was standing with my bike at the edge of the sidewalk.

Thinking back, it just appeared next to me, screaming past, and the driver just looked down and smiled on his way past, like almost killing a 13 year old wasn't a big deal at all. Part of me almost remembers it hitting my handlebars and it twisting me and my bike around, I was with both feet on the ground, but still sitting on the seat, facing away from the way he was driving.