Why

why does every single pointless conversation turn into a loud and autistic argument war here (and on chan sites generally)?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PtBy_ppG4hY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

what the fuck did you say? you're retarded kill yoourself

This is not the place for you man. I mean, how new are you?

We're officially retarded.

LURK MOAR YOU ABSOLUTE NEWFAG

fuck you nameposter
your name isn't creative or original and your mother is in bed with me right now

Fuck you

Holla Forums usually shit up threads, there is no point in trying to reason with the obnoxious idiots.

They go on and on about white people and neo-liberalism keepin' the brotha down

youtube.com/watch?v=PtBy_ppG4hY

Based Pooland

This is literally the autism safe space of the internet. This is where you go when you're so fucking obnoxious and stupid that you're not welcome anywhere else on the internet, and you can't even get your act together to make a new profile on whatever site you were banned from to try again. This is where you stay when you lie to yourself every day and tell yourself that the only reason you're so rejected and persecuted is because the rest of the internet is just too soft and weak for you, and you're mister special snowflake edgelord. This is the land of people who have nothing better to do than complain and delve deeper into the stupidest interests and beliefs ever conceived all day, everything is done out of genuine uninhibited autistic impotence.

this tbh

Sure Mr. Merchant

Why not?

Cry us a river lebbit.

Because people keep arguying with retards. I've seen perfectly good threads get derailed by a single retard and people who can't resist the bait. It's a waste of time, and nobody wins, because thread just goes to shit. When I doubt, just don't reply at all. Anyway it takes effort to write something, so it's easier not to bother.

this tbh

this too tbh

That's so fucking stupid. How did you reach that conclusion, Einstein?

Fucking retard

Simple: because this is allowed to happen.

that's what makes these shitholes entertaining tbqhwy fam

buuum