HEY

Was your girlfriend/wife a virgin before you met her? If not, you are a cock and are settling for another man's sloppy seconds.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GVytXppIFw0
youtube.com/watch?v=hl4fY0F0Cjo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

you can still be boyfriend / girlfriend and remain celibate.

youtube.com/watch?v=GVytXppIFw0

nice pic, I wish my gf do this to me, always been my fantasy.

don't have a gf or wife

oh germany. you never cease to amuse me.

I have a wife, 3* kids 2 to a previous, a house and 4* cars 2 of which are project cars…

Life is good, and OP is a jealous faggot who is miserable about his failings in life.

DESIGNATED SHITTING-UP THREAD.

If you have a girlfriend why don't you ask her?

Don't have a gf and never did.

threadly reminder if your gf above 13 and still a virgin when you met her, your gf is also a liar tbh

It washes out.

…says the Don Juan posting on Holla Forums.

I'm single/divorced now. One of my girlfriends was a virgin. The rest were not, and neither was my wife. They all moved on and are some other guys' sloppy nths (or nsts, or nrds, etc.) now.

Such is the great circle of life sloppiness.

People like you raise supreme gentlemans.
I'm not even joking here when i'm younger and i have more then you in wealth.
what years? I have a bunch of 40's to 80's trucks. I most likely wont work on them until im old.
Life is good for a fly eating horseshit also.

I decided to never take "Chads leftovers" and it has payed off. It's a trade off, you get leftovers or you get wealth.

This thread is still up?

Both BMWs: a E12 525 (1974) and a E34 M5 (1990).

I'm restoring them both to pure factory standard and using them at the car club and for "weekend" cars.

i have taken 2 virginities including my current gf

granted im *relatively* young

My cousin was 24 and had a 16yo virgin gf. Broke that bitch's cherry and she didn't want to be apart from him. She was so naggy and always wanted to do things by his side. Anyway, he fucked her a few times then dumped her saying that she didn't want to give him blowjobs or let him fuck her in the ass (she had rectal medical issues like her poo backing up). She told his sister that she doesn't like to give blowjobs because she thinks it is "nasty"

So then he dumps her for girls more his own age. In their mid 20s. Starts going to clubs. Finds this one "perfect" girl who was 26 I think. They fuck like rabbits. She sucks him off whenever he asks. Then a month goes by and he realizes he has herpes.

Moral of the story: If you ever get a virgin gf KEEP HER and don't ever let her go.

P.S. The virgin gf went on a downward spiral after they broke up and fucked some random Chad who made her feel special and got her pregnant and now she is a 18yo single mother.

It's all funny to me because I'm a lonely virgin and will never know any of these miserable problems yet I'm also miserable.

Can confirm Op has tasted my cum from the scooped out ruins of my ex girlfriend's cavernous vagina.

i met my current gf when she was 13.
she had budding tits, barely any pubes.
she was 100% pure virgin, didin't even know how to masturbate.
i checked her hymen myself. its something that i found fascinating.

i watched her grow up, she got taller, i saw her
small tits turn into nice D, her little pussy turn into a nice puffy vulva ready for the D.
i taught her everything, i was there when she needed and she gave me unconditional love an support back.
i married her when she turned 18.
10 years later, i'm 48, she's 28, we have two kids. and absolutely no regret.

@^980yGN@*^72ohj6262j690Gk

@^)(87y9opkl?Z52

ox always posting this "april" girl who was killed by his dad to cover his crime

user here, don't keep your virgin gf when she starts prancing around with other guys and getting pregnant with her oneitis.

Then how can this be?

I don't have a gf and I don't want one either. In this era it's not worth it to waste money and energy on some mentally ill whore.

virginity is just a social construct

somebody here has girlfriend? pics or did not happen

Top kek

Women retain DNA from every man they have sex with.
youtube.com/watch?v=hl4fY0F0Cjo

So what makes you not a cuck