docs.house.gov/billsthisweek/20161128/CRPT-114HRPT-S2943.pdf
8ch.net/b/res/7603429.html#7623622
twitter.com/AnonBabble

passed away you mean

We're all gonna get v& bwah

is that video real

oh god it is
twitter.com/AjitPaiFCC/status/941090082550935552

You can still do all that… and ISP can break up services into packages too.

You can still shitpost on radicalizing white supremacist websites.

I don't think this will do anything but i wish it would. I would rather them pull the reins tight on the normalfags soon so we can move onto a secondary internet while we still can. I really don't know how that would work but once there's a demand for it i feel like Kim Dotcom or somebody would step up and design an international service completely separate from everything else. At some point the internet will be like the crapple app store. Where everything must be approved and regulated by the government. They're already setting these precedents and we're having to build our own shit from the ground up. If you want to do anything you basically have to have your own servers, your own payment methods, soon you'll need your own browsers and operating systems just to connect to imageboards and wrong-think media. But we could probably get away with having this because the vast majority of people are not going to care.

Or fuck maybe we'll all have to move to Indonesia and have our own infrastructure entirely. Once the burger falls, i'm sure other countries who don't really give a shit will welcome people looking to escape from this nightmare.

What is Net Neutrality?

RIP

well it was fun while it lasted
see you all on the fastest website, verizon. com

lol get fucked amerifats.

Will this affect Australia or the whole world?

Fuck sweden. Your woman are already getting gang raped by refugees. Your country is a joke to the west. Kill yourself.

It will effect the world. Companies from around the world will benefit off of it.

Eff me, what do I do to stay online?

It's mostly fine here.

Only niggers are stupid enough to believe NN is good for the internet.

THAT IS LEGAL WITH NET NEUTRALITY IN PLACE YOU FUCKING STUPID NIGGER

Wrong, it is tweeting from your people that said it is getting worse each days. Haven't you pay attentions to the swedish people's message.

Care to share how that's nazi or propaganda?
Your country is the rape capital of the world and it's led by mudshits raping white children and women.

They are just fringe elements who get upset that nobody likes their racist ways.

Do you really not understand that le ebil racism is innate in all humans animals? It's how animals work.

Wow ignorant much? If muslims were serious about taking over the west then it would have happened already lol use your brain. Immigration benefits sweden, our economy is booming and the projected growth due to the population boom is very promising. Only retarded nazis would be against objective profit.

Wew I feel sorry for your people.

It is already happened and still happening. The cops refused to go in the no go zones.

"no go zones" are just zones of poor people that are raised up in a socioeconomic environment that promotes bad behavior, in time that will be fixed provided that racist populists don't go breeding their hatred everywhere.

so one type of kike took over different type of kike. nothing fucking happened

what kind of an idiot is this user?

good to see you're taking after the glorious burger methods of immigration propaganda

No wonder the world think your country is a joke.

We sure can tell muslims love sweden. You cucked faggot.

and?

why would they show their hand early and take over in one country before they can do it elsewhere?

So?

Are you fucking serious? Holy fuck, you Swedish are a joke. Im so happy to know thst in my lifetime, I will get to see Sweden become a 3rd world shithole in the next couple of decades.

Phase 1: Bring in Niggers
Phase 2.
Phase 3: Profit

Heres a little screenshot from one of these muslim shitskins gang raping and posting it on Facebook lol.

No you don't understand, goy. To make the economy grow we need as many warm bodies as possible to make it seem like our-…. i mean your debt isn't that bad relative to the population. Understand? That's why you need open borders

Don't bring in "race" into this, as it does not exist. They are raceified.

So are you a male?

I identify as one currently yeah.

I dont give a fuck what you identify as. Were you born with a dick or a pussy?

trolling isn't funny anymore when it's obvious

Stop trolling.

The sky is falling

When the people says Sweden is a dead walker and I say they are right about Sweden.

I want this bitch dead even if net neutrality isn't repealed

where's the video?

this is the arrest video
youtube.com/watch?v=NIkoinepjjQ
can a swedecuck translate what they are saying
and what the police are saying

anyone else's internet slowed to a crawl today?
it's all over
it's all over
it's all over

I'm fine.

fucking retard

for like 10 minutes
they just passed it dumbass

just caught up
this isnt how it works retard

security threat? people finally staging a coup?

that is not true
because net neutrality is a law regarding limiting the isp from discriminating against data.
they had to treat it all the some yesterday. now they can make you pay more for some data than others.

Where were you when internet died?

i have a small shitty isp that's pulled this shit before so yes it is

Good, the arrogant Amerimutts deserve it.

well holy shit there goes a few years of my life spent on the internet

If you weren't such a newfag you would remember the internet worked just fucking fine before obama's second term

the level of ignorance itt is astonishing.
is there a single american posting who has a real choice of domestic isp?
can one of you say if 1of3isps fucks me over idc because 1of2isps is available?
approx 90% of us domestic internet connections are supplied by 3 companies. there is very little geographical overlay. your ballsack is now in the vice of whichever ex baby bell owns your zone. enjoy.

Also newfag detected, image for ants.

everyone on twitter says the repeal must go thru congress after this. can someone elaborate? I don't know how to law.

yis you is correcto i shall go back to my hole that is reddit now

Because they make back room deals to stay out of each others territory
Because they can't actually compete with each other in terms of speeds and prices, so the only reasonable choice is to literally stop competing with each other

Executive rulings don't need a Congressional measure to go through, but they can be freely challenged in court, on a case basis.

14 years here. A part of me is going to die today.

the real question is: why hasn't anyone murdered this pajeet yet?

does anyone realize how this may affect jim's little empire? NTT buys bulk bandwidth and uses it to host 8ch etc.
for a decent speed, suppliers of bandwidth can now abitrarily charge more (or less) depending on whatever criteria they wish. i can't see that panning out to users' advantage.

I saw the NY AG tweet saying he will be suing FCC. Well I hope muricans won this one in court.

Can I get an explanation why net neutrality going away is a good thing or not as bad as everyone makes it out to be.

youtube.com/watch?v=AK0f01s82ZA

user
This "net neutrality" has only been a thing for 2 years
Stop being retarded

You can't be serious.

What's being repealed is obama-era regulations that went into effect in 2015, you fucking leaf

What's that got to do with the boat were in?

Should've been a bit more specific, I think the other user you were referring to was talking about his total time spent on the internet. I also remember net neutrality being a controversial thing for 3-4 years, at least since the FCC wanted to declare ISP as telecoms.

Things were pretty much fine for the earlier 12 of those 14 years
Things are going to go back to being just as fine

I don't remember exactly why people were so worked up about that, but phone companies are a great example of competition being much better for the consumer than monopolies

it has only be thing for mobile internet for 2 years, net neutrality has been a thing for many years for the kind of internet in your home

can somebody detail out both the pros and cons rationally of this? i know there is more to the debate than "hurrr durrrr you wanna get ISP who offers livejournal or one who offers xanga packets blahblah"

but it's also not right i think just to say "yo the free market will compete and offer consumer best option" because this doesnt take into account the preexisting infrastructure ISP's already have in rural areas…which they will not share those lines with a new small indepdent ISP

Before obama's regulations, the concept of "net neutrality" was vaguely extrapolated from a ye olde law about radio communications, which is obviously not being repealed

youtu.be/nqJDW_s93rc
mm
I don't really have idea what will happen, but net neutrality has been a thing for years

That fatfuck is all talk, no action, years ago he was hyping everybody about his own decentralized anonymous Non-IP based Internet, today that project is probably in his fat tummy

the whole shitshow is mostly just le reddit paranoia tbh. the whole "net neutrality" law was born in 2015 and repealing it now makes the US internet laws the same as they were pre-2015.
did isp:s charge you extra for access to specific sites back then? no they didnt.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Net_neutrality_in_the_United_States#Violations
tbh if you think this isn't a big deal just read the wiki

Not just America moron, it's just the law for americans while the entire world feels the backlash

how?

That's the thing though, user. The government had to step in during the 80s and actually break up the Bell System to foster competition. I'm going to have to look up to see exactly how much regulation and oversight it took to get to that point, but I'm willing to bet that the answer was "not much".

This

No it wasn't/isn't. Net neutrality began in 2007 and was a hard fought legal battle between Comcast and the FCC, the FCC being the ones to introduce the laws banning ISPs throttling internet speeds

I'm sure that Verizon or any other ISP have times to overseas markets and will implement the same laws us amerifats have to abide by, to you and every other country seeking internet service

I'm reading that section and I'm seeing a whole lot of "filed complaints" and "reported evidence"
It's almost like people quickly caught on and fought back against it, making it stop
Really makes you think

*ties to overseas markets

So this ain't a big deal? Because I've been led to believe the opposite.

The past couple of days my internet has been completely ass, moreso than usual and has gone out twice for 6 hours in one day. It might not be related but I'll be damned if I sit here and let it happen again

aylmao
Muslims finally doing something good

People are overreacting because they think getting rid of that regulation will get rid of net neutrality as a concept entirely

DERP!

Well that's a load off my mind

It is generally not a good idea to give more power to monopolies.

Explain yourself.

Yeah. I guess that's the only upside to the free internet dying

I think that to keep the internet free we will have to implement some of it ourselves.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mesh_networking

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHA YES YES YES. FUCK YOU ALL. REPEALING NN IS A GOOD THING.

OH HAI NEW VPN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well….I guess I'll go to the library?

But user, for some reason all the big corporations like facebook were in favor of keeping this regulation
If it won't harm them specifically, then why would they support it?
Man, I just can't figure this out

It's actually sad to see just how infested 8/pol/ and cuck/pol/ have become with shills and newfags. With the number of people saying net neutrality only existed in 2015, it's like they don't even remember SOPA trying to remove net neutrality in 2011 and how opposed everyone was to it.

Net Neutrality is a real thing

If net neutrality existed before 2015
Then there's nothing to be afraid of regarding removing the regulations from 2015
And everyone saying they're "killing net neutrality" is lying

hmmmmmmmm

Sure, but why make the internet deliberately shitter?

Please explain who is the derper: me or the other guy?

If net neutrality is fine without this extra regulation that is whole-heartedly supported by everyone from google to george soros, then how does having it make the internet better?

My cable company gave me HBO for nearly a year by accident, then they caught on and turned it off.

I won't pay for extra but enough people will to make it worth their while. Times change, and business models adapt to find new ways to get your shekels and prevent the emergence of competitors.

Real pic of Portugal's disbandment of NN

Pretty good question, I suppose.

Possible answer.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Net_neutrality_in_the_United_States

Isn't this for mobile internet?
It's not the same as wideband connection and it's more expensive.

It might not harm them, it could though.

If you owned an ISP how much would you charge Facebook to give their users that fastest hookup? They've got over a billion users who want their content and they have billions in the bank to pay, but just handing it over because they can is bad business. You demand more from people you know can pay more. When the dude at the trailer park doesn't tip me whatever, but if some guy in a mansion doesn't give me a $20 for bringing his pizza I will key his Ferrari out front. ISP won't kill their golden goose, FB, but they'll bleed her damn near dry.

It's worse for wideband

Then we come back to the other side of the problem
The internet was fine before 2015, the handful of times companies tried to pull ridiculous bullshit, people flipped a bitch and they stopped, whether forced through legal channels or just through the massive public outcry
There is no timeline where this repeal is a bad thing

Oh no our internet will be like theirs

So net neutrality is a casualty in a greater war?

Did the Net Neutrality laws give them the idea to fuck us, or was it a preemptive measure against something that was already in the works?

an invisible weapon for an invisible war

Greetings to our friends in the pacific.

HAHA THIS IS FUCKING GREAT

This guy gets it.

(((They))) are always looking to fuck us
And there are lots of ways people can and will be fucked over, but luckily this seems to be one of the things the free market is already perfectly equipped to handle
There are some things even normalfags won't stand for

I hear OzNet is ~2007 tier

My last house in a major city connected at around 1Mbps ~~ 100KBps
8am

these "dolls" are not permitted

Fuck off

my normalfag landlord says "Hey you know about computers, does this shit really matter? Because all the posts I've seen on Facebook just say it's not a big deal cuz the sites that matter can pay."

those are really colourful eyes

I am new. Should I be filtering this guy?

aye the sick bastard needs to go back to 7supergrills and stay there

Cheers mate.

idk about you fags but i'm getting back into cd rom selling

facebook livestreams $8 a minute + $3 for the cd

how long do we have to stock up?

People like you make me think this repeal was necessary

gimmie dat rosetta

uhoh

well shite

Whups!

when it was still against the law for them to do that
maybe we should keep the whole " it's not ok to do those things" doctrine

You mean it was still against the law for them to do that before 2015?
So why is repealing the 2015 regulations a big deal?
God you people are idiots

How did this happen

Not enough people had it

It wasn't against the law until the FCC ruled in net neutrality in 2015, hence the violations noted in the wiki article.

Can I get a tl;dr? I bring you nothing.

The violations which were stopped through means legal and otherwise
Keep up

ameritard congress passed repealing NN law. 56%ers will pay more, get more monitored if the law passes through supreme court. good thing, (((big internet))) corps will get fucked.

Source?

well shit.

tl;dr

Yo-ho-yo he took a bite of gum-gum

Gai yo gai yooooo

All of the examples of violations in the wiki article are before net neutrality was introduced. It appears to me that the violations were stopped by its introduction.

Don't fucking tell me you think those violations that people uncovered just kept happening until 2015 happened and stopped all of them, that there was nothing people could do otherwise?
Look up literally any one of them and you'll find out how they were stopped

So you are against net neutrality because it relies on regulation rather than on people? Fair enough.

I have no beef with you. I am just a consumer who wants a better internet.

90 days. Rosetta's in the Holla Forums share threads, fam. I have about 8 TBs.

WTF is this shit?
bits.blogs.nytimes.com/2012/09/18/fcc-facetime-att
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Net_neutrality_in_the_United_States

I'm not even against it in terms of regulation, there was regulation before to an extent
I'm just against these specific regulations, which should not be conflated with "net neutrality"

Do you believe that broadband providers should be information providers rather than common carriers?

There is no right or wrong answer to this. We are simply arguing over where the line between consumer and producer surplus should lie.

I don't hear either of those terms often, so I'm unclear on the distinction

Producer surplus is the difference between the price the producer would have accepted for his service, and the market price.

Consumer surplus is the difference between the price the consumer would have paid for his service, and the market price.

Huh, everything is still the same to me. I still don't know what the fuck NN is, not that I care.

HAHAHA THESE FUCKING POORFAG REDDITORS ARE SO ASSMAD

I fucking WISH the end of Net Neutrality meant the end of the internet itself like these retards are crying about. But unfortunately this tumor of society is here to stay

Thing is, now that government is forced to take it's dick out of it, it's gonna be even worse.

Thank God, maybe the internet will die finally

Not worse as in that's its dying worse, but that it will flourish worse. Now more and more people will get internet, corrupting society even further.

I seriously wish the internet never happened, it ultimately led to globalization and the mess of a world we're currently in now

Is this video real?

yes
Pai is a legend

But can I still buy drugs online?

It's definitely funny, but we are gonna end up caught in the crossfire between the left and the right when all this blows up.

It's not about instantly cutting off your internet. That is what they want you think. The fact is that the ISP (cox, Mediacom, dish Ect:) will start tp package bandwidth and specif internet packages. The ones that will be most impacted are small businesses and online business that will not be able to compete with larger companies. You might wonder how that will impact them. Well it's like this. If you have a small online company. You will now have a limited amount of bandwidth. When you as a consumer go to different websites and companies you like to be able yo get what you want with out wasting time. Well now those small business will lose customers because they will not be able to afford expensive large bandwidth packages. So congratulations. people like you that choose to ignore shit (it's not effecting me) have helped to contribute to the loss of more small businesses and added to the power of the big box companies.

It's making liberals mad as fuck, so it sounds like a good thing.

Stop with the identity politics you schmuck

Hey liberfags hows the freemarket gonna fix this one?

Sure, but they won't take it out on Trump and Pai, they'll take it out on us.

Exactly. Internet only helped de-moralize people so that they become more perverted and degenerate ready to succumb to every filth fetish they see.

Its not weird that porn sites and sites like facebook or other useless "small online businesses" have lost their shit and are "protesting" now.

This internet has to die taking with it all the zombies it created.

Not my problem, I barely use the internet as is.

And not only small businesses. Take Verizon and Netfilx for example. With Net Neutrality, you can access Hulu, Netflix and all stream services under the sun, at the same seep. Well, say goodbye to that with Ney Neutrality. From now on, an ISP like Comcast can legally require Netflix to pay for faster speeds, or they go the slower lane. If Netflix chiises to pay that bribe, they will have to increase the prices of their subscriptions, because they have to get porfit. Guess who's going to pay for that? The costumers, as always.

Only a fucking retard pays for television. I pirate anything I want to watch.

==Hurr durr Muh christian values, hurr durr

Free market is against regulation like the roll back on nn. Free market is for a free and open internet to promote commerce like we used to have.

I was talking about the plebs. Too many folks are pc illiterate

Fair enough.

This lol
no thanks

So. The right is using net neutrality as a weapon against the left and we are caught in the crossfire. Solutions?

Go dark. And by that i mean, get off the grid

Good, fuck'em. I don't care if some idiot is screwed by netflix, a fool and his money are soon parted.

Good thing i'm europoor. So fuck you, Americunts

It has nothing to do with jews bedtime stories you degenerate tripfag

it's not about right vs left. It's about large ISPs wanting to gain more power over people and businesses to increase their profit because they know how reliant society has become on internet communications and merchandising.

kys

Plan is in action. Anything else?

get an old HDD, put as much porn in it as you can. Thats all you need

Maybe it's an alliance. Companies and the right. Companies get higher profits and the right annoys the left.

No that photo is fucking fake to the point where even snopes who promotes NN thinks is bunk. All you need to do is go to a random portuguese internet forum just to see how bunk that pic is.

Forgot to mention, even though I am European I am only 56% white

Haha ok user!

fuck outta here, faggot

Like a give a fuck filthy burger.

better option would be to enslave a harem of fuck-holes so you don't need the porn

the indian fucktard, was a lawyer from Verizon, who Trump assigned to be chairman of the FCC

r8 this so i don't waste my time reading a useless wall of autism

too much trouble, user

based #MAGA

I'm a nigger

Cool.

Good fot you, nigger. Now get back to the plantation

You know you could just like, not use the internet, right?

I'm very insecure and suck my thump when I get scared

like speculation/10

Not a snowball chance in hell, thats happening.

His childrens names are Alexander Madhav Pai, and Annabelle Malathi Pai. They are both under the age of 18. They live in Arlington, VA. Their address is easy to google.

Lets do our work anons

I'm gay, and i suck my father's cock, when i'm scared

No thanks FBI.

i suport this ammendment

Like that fucking doll?
No

I'm 56% white and 44% Jew

Only difference is her father is literally Satan

i'm 100% nigger. Look at me

sup guys, I here were trolling the six gazillion

The more, the merrier

Get on Tox

as a point of general interest they're young children
like not even teenagers yet. he only just got married 7 years ago

definitely not right to take it out on his kids tbh and there were already protesters at his house

okay, did you tell Gr1tz to post?

yeah he made a thread on the forum too, did you pastbin the updated dox?

Is this pedo frindly? Cause, if it is i will not get it

moralfag

yeah i'll pm you on tox after it updates

Who gives a shit fuck kids

i mean ideally the kids would hate him and not internet people

once they find out daddy is the reason why club penguin won't load, they'll hate him more than we do

club penguin is done

this
i hope his fucking kids are tech savvy and tech literate because they should be knowing the shitstorm and the witch hunting that's about to rise.

How new are you?

docs.house.gov/billsthisweek/20161128/CRPT-114HRPT-S2943.pdf
Obama passed this into office right before Christmas, turn to page 1438, they were poised to create a ministry of propaganda.

It's more than likely that he was payed off. This sounds like a ploy that the DNC would do to get people all pissed off. Then they can run during the next election with Jo Biden on the platform of "I'm going to repeal the FCC decision on net neutrality". This will get them elected back into power. and restart Obama 2.0 and operation Hillary.

just an example tbh
what do kids like these days?
youtube kids channels?

Keep your pedo filth to the containment thread

tbh only a pedo would know what little kids like

kids can consent tbh

Holy shit, this feels like a fucking movie

i'd point you to the pedo containment thread but i'm not unhiding it in catalog tbh

8ch.net/b/res/7603429.html#7623622

What's the point, anyways?

Down the rabbit hole I go.

tbh i'll see you bozos tomorrow with that kind of talk

So the major issue with net neutrality is that it allows the FCC to shutdown broadband companies for refusing to shut off access to what are termed "propaganda" sites?

If net neutrality is designed as an attack against alternative news sites then this would explain why the left are so incensed about its repeal.
Still, the better action (for consumers at least) would be to get rid of this Global Engagement Center while keeping net neutrality.

Plenty of theories to keep me busy.