tweetsave.com/realdonaldtrump/status/779729180334387200
twitter.com/danney_williams
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gennifer_Flowers
twitter.com/Pi4noBl4ck/status/775127444386902017
twitter.com/Coke_Metzger/status/732806104191795203
youtu.be/pWBGPw-mK2M?t=170
archive.is/85A64
archive.is/dSp75
nypost.com/2016/09/24/gennifer-flowers-will-be-sitting-front-row-at-first-debate/
aim.org/aim-column/clintons-kosovo-whopper/
archive.is/RKKGB
web.archive.org/web/20020602050504/http://www.newsmax.com/articles/print.shtml?a=1999/12/18/63801
archive.is/hdPPe
telesurtv.net/english/opinion/Are-the-Clintons-Serbias-Most-Hated-Couple-20160324-0007.html
archive.is/fTfvZ
fff.org/explore-freedom/article/clintons-kosovo-frauds/
archive.is/MYEu7
barenakedislam.com/2015/07/10/the-disaster-that-bill-clinton-created-in-bosnia-by-backing-muslims-against-the-serbs-has-now-become-next-front-for-the-islamic-state-isis-caliphate/
archive.is/sff3Y
americanthinker.com/articles/2011/03/hillarys_war.html
archive.is/hp5KP
washingtonsblog.com/2016/03/hillary-clinton-big-warmonger-bush-cheney.html
archive.is/J7Kqn
theguardian.com/world/2000/aug/21/kosovo.comment
archive.is/OXvnK
lrb.co.uk/v21/n11/audrey-gillan/whats-the-story
archive.is/huNqu
chomsky.info/20060425/
archive.is/b7e6i
globalresearch.ca/the-u-s-nato-military-intervention-in-kosovo/1666
archive.is/csyFF
medialens.org/index.php/alerts/alert-archive/2004/327-kosovo-and-iraq-same-bombs-different-lies.html
archive.is/4t7tZ
lewrockwell.com/2016/06/john-v-walsh/antiwar-left-likes-trumps-foreign-policy/
blackagendareport.com/trump_anti-empire
telesurtv.net/english/opinion/The-Honduran-Shipwreck-Hillary-Clintons-Coup-Turns-7-20160627-0034.html
archive.is/pZZfR
democracynow.org/2016/3/11/before_her_assassination_berta_caceres_singled
archive.is/sUlmn
colorlines.com/articles/4-months-after-her-moms-death-laura-caceres-hits-presidential-conventions-fervor-and-smile
archive.is/gFohY
ethnicelebs.com/mark-cuban
archive.is/6gtQs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

tweetsave.com/realdonaldtrump/status/779729180334387200

$hillary still doesn't understand that whatever you try to do to stump Trump he is going to spin around and fuck you up the ass with as hard as possible.

She's going to shit her pantsuit on Monday live on national talmudvision.

Checked and keked

I expect her to do that while Hillary talks

urge to slap intensifies

Cuckqueen Hillary will have to be stared at by her husband's old dicking bimbo the whole time.

WEW

Dubs demand this happens.

No idea who that girl is. Took the first animated gif I could find. My sincere apologies if she's not Holla Forums approved.

"Mom…"

this is the type of shit that attracted me to trump in the first place. his bants are off the fucking charts.

It really should be The Cuban Mistress Crisis

this is glorious

dolan pls

Trump should just invite all of Bill's bimbos to make faces at Hillary.

THE MADMAN

Yeah, then they would have to move the debate to Michigan stadium.

We already used that with el Rato and his disgusting harem. But to make the American people realize that Bill did more than just fuck around with Monica Lewinsky? That would be priceless!

tbh hillary's such a sociopath I doubt it will bother her

Jesus Christ user that is amazing banter

Everyone already knows about Monica. It's old news.

Flowers was memory holed in the 1990s.Now people will rediscover the story.

Bill Clintion is the raper. Hillary is the enabler and victim shamer.
Let's see the little millennial SJWs wrap their little heads around all this. The "Bimbo eruptions" and dragging of $100 bills through trailer parks.

DUBS OF TRUTH

I have a couple of spare $100's in my wallet, but only beaners live in the trailer parks around here.

Ah! The good ole days when bimbos like Britney Spears lived in trailer parks. I miss 'em.

and then Kevin Mccallister became buttsex

Print it.

The hills are alive with the sound of banter!

That is in reference to the Clintains campaign manager in the 90's.

Hillary and friends would publicly mock and work to discredit Bill's victims. Called them loony attention seekers and bimbo's the "vast right wing conspiracy" was paying to make shit up.

Hope he brings up Marc Rich during the debate, that criminal kike.

Agreed, but it will bring up willy's infidelity and the fact that he's a rapist. Which is always a good thing.

Meme it.

cheers, I didn't know that

This man is my leader

I just saw a cnn commercial for the debate and it is like Super Bowl tier mad house advertising for it.

Just when I thought I couldnt like Donald Trump anymore. He just gets more awesome anytime he does anything. I have hated Mark Cubans goofy ass ever since he came to our highschool to give a speech in 2003. He was a goofy faggot then and he still is.

sauce user
what did the fucking goofy jew tell you kiddies?

I found the journalist!

You fucking retards

The Cuban Mistress Crisis was already meme'd here during the primaries when el rato was found to have had an affair with Amanda Carpenter from cnn

mfw

So? Rato was over with quickly, it can be reused. The guys fucking last name is Cuban ffs.

One one hand, fucking newfags. On the other, are our ranks swelling so quickly?

I doubt even a quarter of posters on any given imageboard are regulars.

ftfy

That goddamn primary season was the golden age of this board

It was the final age where we built up our power before we drowned the clinton campaign and the media in semen

I was going to say the same thing, but it was funny and I didn't want to be a debbie downer.

What concerns me though is that most of us should have been around for that. There's way too many people thinking it's hilarious because they havn't seen it before. Who the fuck are these people and where did everyone else go?

It was at least 3 weeks come on, rato wasn't felled in just a week

We lobbyists now

Pic related

I was here and I don't remember that meme at all.

yeah sure when the GOP becomes non ivy league, princeton, yale, skull and bones etc etc trust fund lawyers maybe we will talk about lobbying

Fucking idiot

There was at least one sticky going for an entire month straight

How can you not? It was stickied for like a whole two or three weeks and there was that reporter that kept delaying his story about it. It was supposed to be this big thing that would bring him down. Holla Forums was blueballed for a month about it and there were like 20 threads worth of digging to see who he cheated on his wife with.

5D chess, Trump is playing 11D chess!

An assistant to Flowers later confirmed to BuzzFeed News that she accepted Trump's invitation.

"Ms. Flowers has agreed to join Donald at the debate," she said.

Never forget

rape-sex

We're gonna gas those fucking kikes.

He's literally playing 5D chess at this point. Hillary is going to try and use "facts and logic" in the debate. All Trump has to do is get Hillary keyed up by bringing up Bengazi, Iran, Syria and Libya. He's got so much ammo to use on her

see

I said I don't mind it being re-used. It's that people aren't realizing it's being re-used, and from a pretty big event that happened fairly recently.

I lost it when I found this out. Mark Cuban, thats it? Trump already had his fun with the loser when he made fun of him years ago. But an old lover of Bill? Thats gonna hurt, 4d chess at its best right here.

Trump is a master of memejitsu

Its like the Clintion campaign is run by a bunch of millennials who have no fucking clue what was going on in the early 90's with the Clintions. How could they not see something like this being Trump's response?

Yes we are.
I have to wonder though.
Was Culkin a willing agent or did he get raped into faggotry by jews as a child actor?

Hillary is gonna have to look at one of the women Bill fucked on the side.
She is going to have a hissy fit.

Being drugged-up and rape-sexed at such a young age more than likely fucked him up permanently.

Considering how she handled Monica I doubt it will affect her much, although she does display traits of borderline personality disorder and may get a bit violent.

Well of course some won't look, at how much UIDs have climbed. We obviously picked up some newfags from all the articles mentioning Holla Forums. As long as the board culture doesn't change its a good thing to have more redpilled people even if it can be annoying at times.

screenshot for the lazy

Who exactly is Gennifer Flowers?

Bill fucked her on the side.

Next debate guests.

I remember the stuff about Cruz fucking that "analyst" bitch on CNN. I don't remember the meme.

it was discovered rato has a illegitimate kid with one of his mistresses. don't you remember the national enquirer spread about it? not on my pc right do I can't post the webm of the bastard rat child.

send Danney Williams
twitter.com/danney_williams

I was under the impression that they were running Clinton's campaign using the typical 90s playbook, which assumes it will be a normal election cycle and that MSM has a monopoly on information distribution and suppression. This is of course anything but an orthodox election so they can't handle Trumps 3D chess and get blown the fuck out.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gennifer_Flowers

Someone shoot OP.

Hello fellow kid

Gennifer flowers was banging bill clinton for 10 years while he was governor of Arkansas

Hillary tried to cover it up and called her a liar and then flowers sued hillary for defamation and bill had to admit in a deposition that he indeed banged her

Fucking well played.

From the looks of it, her campaign has the worst of both worlds.

Note that neither has a fucking clue how the internet works. Which isn't surprising. Millennials are infamously abysmal computer knowledge. Prime example is StoogeFest or whatever the fuck stoner Hillary hired to clear her IE history and is getting fucked by congress right now.

Trump promised Haiti officials he'd confront Clinton in the debates in front of everyone. The only way it could get better if he just outright invites the guy he was talking to to be with Gennifer and let him take the stage for it.

wow nice one kiddo

You are one mega big faggot

Hillary's remaining occultists are all Haitian mercenaries. If this comes to light, she'll have nothing left. Raw sociopaths don't make for good sorcerers.

Is that Madonna? Reported

So?

Is this all shills have left?

Damn. Almost feel sorry for them. Such weakness now, so little fight. Must be utterly demoralizing.

bitching at the OP to do their fucking job right is what we call 'negative reinforcement'.

doing their homework for them doesn't teach them to do it themselves.

That's positive reinforcement ya dip.

CTR HQ must be such a dismal place

Imagine your bosses counting the (you)s for shekels as you get more and more enamored with our memes and see Hilldawg's support continue to slip

I think there may have been some CTR that abandoned ship after that one user took pictures of one of their offices.

That and I think the ones that keep failing and anger Hillary, Soros, or (((they))) (when they haven't stayed long enough to become seeded with the redpill) are probably taking sudden vacations to a catfood making factory.

Are you fucking retarded?

Now that's fucking brilliant

He's close, it's positive punishment. Berating OP for being a fag is a way to decrease an undesirable behavior. Operant conditioning used in a successful manner, though it won't work unless it's pretty much always applied.

poor OC.

It is just sad when the quality of shills just dives into the abyss.

Yeah, but her campaign has people, who are trying to build her up as a human. So Hillary will be coached to show some kind of reaction. We'll get some hillarious pantomime out of it, when she tries to act human.

Normally it wouldn't, but she's cracking already and they're going to have to use some powerful drugs to keep her on her feet. If we're lucky, her brain might get so fried that she tries to physically assault someone.

CAN'T
STUMP

I hope Genni doesn't own any barbells.

MEME IT

Tragically Underrated Post

" The Cuban Mistress Crisis"

I see this one potentially backfiring.

I hashtagged it #CubanMistressCrisis on my designated shilling Twitter account

Man, those were the days- endless ISIS, Ebola, Chimpouts, and great vibes all around. WEBMs with sound just coming in and the ~1200 active poster userbase…. I miss those days before the november exodus.

I thought summer was over. "Cuban Mistress Crisis" was the meme used when National Enquirer busTED El Rato. It's old news. Can't believe all these newfags eating this stolen line up.

I just noticed that NONE of clinton's rape victims look anything like Hillary. I guess he realizes what a mistake he made.

These are interesting times…

He didn't marry her to fuck, he married into money and power and used it to rise through the ranks.

Theirs was a political marriage in the most literal sense of the term. That's old news, all the insiders know Hillary is a dike and Bill is a rampant horndog.

This reminds me, how many of you guys are new? By that, I mean you came to Holla Forums in the past year and supported someone else before Trump at which point you became enlightened to the usual Holla Forums stuff. Found Holla Forums in 2013 myself. Bonus points if you were some Berniefag from reddit that we managed to turn.

I often wonder that many people here are newfags but I never see any confirmation of that and it's always nice to see that we're having an impact.

No, it is Gennifer Flowers who did a spread for penthouse after it came out that she was fucking Bill.

Can't handle some tits? Faget confirmed.

It was archived you retard

Got an encode.

damn

Glorious

I fully understand why this guy's wife died. She made a good decision.

twitter.com/Pi4noBl4ck/status/775127444386902017

One more to close it out

twitter.com/Coke_Metzger/status/732806104191795203

Holy shit. I wouldn't be surprised if Patton ends up killing himself after the election.

Trips confirm

Who is Mark Cuban and why would having him around throw Trump off his game? Maybe it's just because I have no idea who the guy is, but this seems like such a weak, low effort play by Clinton. So par for the course from her, I guess.

was the Darren Wilson gofundme before or after the exodus? I think that was my favorite happening on 8/pol/

I'm not sure if I get what Patton is saying here.

Aren't you already provoked if you're bringing a loud, anti-Trump Cuban to the debate and making sure he gets a front seat? All Trump is proving is that he can hit harder.

I swear someone asked for this or mentioned it, maybe it was in a different thread, but I found it.
youtu.be/pWBGPw-mK2M?t=170

Now you're aware of the true effect of the Correct The Record people.

The lion's share of the money was spent on at least semi-competent shitposters with scripts. They rattled off crap and flooded the catalog with useless information and material to make Clinton look at least a little better. This made it a less preferable place to be for your average Holla Forumsack, but it was nothing in comparison to the remainder of their team.

Imgur, Facebook, Reddit, you name it. They went there and linked the threads the CTR shitposters created to give the impression that this is what Holla Forums was all about. The vast majority didn't stick around, but those who did were roughly on par with the shills we were inundated with before.

They're not on the payroll, but they act just like the ones who are. They aren't reading from any script but the MSM's. They've wrecked forums and BBS after BBS. They were the ones who broke Usenet when AOL opened access to it and created the Eternal September. They are the unkempt and thoughtless masses of Walmart.

They are the pleb, and they are the death knell of every public gathering place civilization has ever created.

Fucking hell, Trump should hire you as the minister of bodacious banter.

Who? I'm not a burger

A woman who was raped by Bill Clinton and then intimidated into silence about it by Hillary.

Sociopaths don't lack emotion, you dolt, only empathy. They are perfectly capable of feeling jealousy, rage and angst.

Thanks user

Fucking hell.

Can't they feel a bit of empathy?

Is this the woman Bill fathered an unacknowledged child on, or was that another of his harem?

Oh wait, that was another woman entirely, and here's the son: https:—-//twitter.com—-/danney_williams

She was Slick Willie's mistress.

It's funny seeing Rubio standing in between Jeb and Trump. He looks like a little kid.

He is a watered down version of Trump that got rich because the people in charge of Yahoo are retarded.
He's trying to have this outspoken loud mouth rich guy image but looks pretty stale when compared to Trump so he is a bit Jealous.

Who he raped.

What is the deal between Cuban and Trump? Why did they think bringing him to the debate would stress out Trump?

Sometimes I think that maybe Trump is the prophet of KEK himself

I don't even remember that show (and it aired during a time when I was a serious TV junkie).

archive.is/85A64

pic how to archive, no more excuses faggots.

Never forget 12/23/15.

I think it's very cool. With all this rape culture shit from marxists, it softens the blow of how rape is mongrel tier. It puts media in the position where they either have to expose the story of Bill's rapes, or call her a liar and shame her.

4d chess, once again.

Look into the connection between sociopathy and autism. Then look into the connection between sociopathy and circumcision.

It's at the top of drudge report now. MSM will pickup. This is the article archive.is/dSp75

Amanda Carpenter, who also happened to be at kikebart and was the dumb cunt who said lewandowski pushed her. lil benny boy shapiro whiteknighted for her and got fired form kikebart too, and carpenter routinely got btfo when she was a cnn contributer (lol brietbart-→cnn fucking disloyal cunts)

don't forget, his wife was a crime writer who was looking into the zodiac case at the wrong time, no bullshit

some gamergay chick

wew

yea I think he's thinking of (50 other names here)

duh, normie media.

careful there, Chabinsky ain't no cuban

nypost.com/2016/09/24/gennifer-flowers-will-be-sitting-front-row-at-first-debate/

Holy shit. Magnificent bantz.

holy shit

His dead wife jokes will never NOT be funny.

You couldn't archive?

Posting archive.is/dSp75 again. It takes less than a minute faggot.

She's not a rape victim, she loves Bill Clinton. She's a sick person who's in love with a serial rapist.

Chabinsky is Mark Cuban's real name? I didn't know

oh yeah, he's all kike

And a cardboard cut-out standup of Mary Mahoney!
Or is that TooSoon?

fukken shar-pei oh

becuz she's original!

Funny thing being she ended up using him, wot a schm(c)uck. Check out the kosovo stuff, it was literally all hillary!
aim.org/aim-column/clintons-kosovo-whopper/ archive.is/RKKGB
web.archive.org/web/20020602050504/http://www.newsmax.com/articles/print.shtml?a=1999/12/18/63801 archive.is/hdPPe (Jewsmax went paywall, old shit is on "Jewsmax Prime")
telesurtv.net/english/opinion/Are-the-Clintons-Serbias-Most-Hated-Couple-20160324-0007.html archive.is/fTfvZ
fff.org/explore-freedom/article/clintons-kosovo-frauds/ archive.is/MYEu7
barenakedislam.com/2015/07/10/the-disaster-that-bill-clinton-created-in-bosnia-by-backing-muslims-against-the-serbs-has-now-become-next-front-for-the-islamic-state-isis-caliphate/ archive.is/sff3Y
americanthinker.com/articles/2011/03/hillarys_war.html archive.is/hp5KP
NO WONDER SHE AND MERKEL GET ALONG!!!!

washingtonsblog.com/2016/03/hillary-clinton-big-warmonger-bush-cheney.html archive.is/J7Kqn
ooooooy VEEEYYYYYYY

>So this could turn out to be the greatest disaster of her, of her entire life.
oh how little ye knew back then friendo… how little ye knew!
theguardian.com/world/2000/aug/21/kosovo.comment archive.is/OXvnK
lrb.co.uk/v21/n11/audrey-gillan/whats-the-story archive.is/huNqu
chomsky.info/20060425/ archive.is/b7e6i
globalresearch.ca/the-u-s-nato-military-intervention-in-kosovo/1666 archive.is/csyFF
medialens.org/index.php/alerts/alert-archive/2004/327-kosovo-and-iraq-same-bombs-different-lies.html archive.is/4t7tZ
btw the far left also verified as such. So much for that 'vast reich wing conspiracy' eh?

And all of the above is why…
lewrockwell.com/2016/06/john-v-walsh/antiwar-left-likes-trumps-foreign-policy/ blackagendareport.com/trump_anti-empire

can't forget this one too!!!
telesurtv.net/english/opinion/The-Honduran-Shipwreck-Hillary-Clintons-Coup-Turns-7-20160627-0034.html archive.is/pZZfR
democracynow.org/2016/3/11/before_her_assassination_berta_caceres_singled archive.is/sUlmn
colorlines.com/articles/4-months-after-her-moms-death-laura-caceres-hits-presidential-conventions-fervor-and-smile archive.is/gFohY

basically like Bar Rescue but for any business, or eh, wait what's that more recent similar one…

Oh yeah. It's like The Profit but condescending as fuck. He babbytalks to them the way MSM claaaims Trump mocked that one reporter.

…………………………
and that explains it all!

what a current year to be alive…

I haven't seen such a sick burn in a while.

I do wonder how goyim proof they are going to make the debates though.

inb4 she kills herself with 17 axe-wounds to the spine.

That fat fuck should take a cue from Farley and just OD on his favorite drugs. As a guy who has been with a faithful red pilled woman for over 10 years that shit actually gets under my skin, why the fuck would he drop it if foul play was suspected?

we need one goy to yell pepe wherever she speaks, our trolling will be written in the heavens

dude the ted cruz zodiac thing is just a meme no it isn't this motherfucker is the killer look at his eyes

Let's look at the facts
all thrown together a the same time. Doesn't take a nuclear physicist to see it…

And only now is the meme becoming the reality.

Memes neeed time to germinate, newfag

It just shocks not really me that something of that magnitude would not even spur her cuck of a husband to even slightly dig into it, and this is coming from a guy who is so self deprecating to himself that it would make Ronnie from Whomp look rude in comparison.

Good luck trying to correct the record, I am hiding behind 7 archives

TFW the God Emperor escorts every Clinton rape victim on the stage, open carrying, and seats them one by one.

Ted Cruz wouldn't be satisfied with destroying only 5 lives.

kek

Am I the only one on this board who doesn't know the relation between Mark Cuban and Trump?

yes, you are the only one who knows that super story mister smart man you.

if you're talking about the utter smackdown of a bantsing chabinsky can't get over from 2004, of course we know you dumb faggot go back to whatever cesspit you came from.

Holy fuck, where the fuck did you come from? What kind of rude faggot doesn't even bother to lurk before posting?

ethnicelebs.com/mark-cuban

well, i inadvertently told you in the midst of being retarded so i guess that works

So what's the story? TL;DR? Make it short if you can

Cuban assaulted Trump.

fuck your own face you demanding faggot

Holy shit

Fucking brutal.

I'll allow it

OK is this a meme or is she really coming

Kek has spoken. It will come to pass.

I hope you get raped by a pack of googles

no

Pence was a cuck and disinvited her
archive.is/6gtQs