Fox News Contributer call out the Frankfurt School, leftists and neocons praise it!

Fox News contributor explains the origins of political correctness.

dailystormer.com/fox-news-contributer-defends-hitler-calls-out-frankfurt-school-jews-as-the-root-of-our-ills/

The Guardian reviews the Frankfurt School
archive.is/ZwUu8

The Koch brothers, head of a "conservative" think tank and major donors to Republicans though not to Trump, Praise Kek Are using Saul Alinskys Rules for Radicals and the Frankfurt School as a example for brainwashing new recruits into the (((neocon))) global agenda for the NWO.

archive.is/iJ1zB

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/0dZPh
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Woolery isn't going to get any movie roles now, except from Mel Gibson.

whoops, the left is supposed to pretend the Frankfurt School and CultMarx don't exist and are just conspiracy theories.
guess they missed that memo.

>Rules for Radicals

The shit Obama panders and worships like his second bible.

Everyone on Holla Forums should read that and use it. Hell, we already are. Most just don't realise it yet and that's why we're making such tremendous gains.

Holla Forums is leaking more and more into the real world. Maybe it's all the journalists that lurk here? Slowly getting red pilled?

That female host is fucking hot. Who is she?

Whether Cultural Marxist or Neoconservative, it all leads back to one thing. Jews.

Never forget to follow the money and put it an end to it once and for all. I'm tired of these wars whether foreign or domestic.

What a time we live in

Is this really happening?

Who knew a 75 year old famous game show host would be a Holla Forumsack.

He didn't really defend hitler, he just stated facts.

But that's supporting Hitler.

The title was poorly worded sorry. I mean neocons and leftists praise the Frankfurt school. Maybe read the archive articles and watch the videos before commenting.

He most certainly did. He juxtaposed (((Hollywood))) and the forces that control it [without explicitly saying "it's the kikes"] as being evil, foul, disruptive, and an overall degenerative presence in the United States and they are here because Hitler, who was anti-communist, removed them from Germany.

Chuck

pol just reveals the truth, so the truth is leaking.

Guess you can take it that way. Most agree PC is bad, most agree frankfurt caused PC, most agree hitler caused them to move. None of those seem to antisemitic to me on their own, it's just when you put them together.

How long until the right admits hitler did nothing wrong?

lol

he said Hitler hated commies, that's a good thing

noone ever talks about that

Didn't leftists claim that the Frankfurt School and Cultural Marxism were "conspiracy theories" even though they existed?

A lot of a left-wing and right-wing journalists do lurk around right-wing podcasts and message boards.

The (((Vice))) chick who interviewed the Daily Shoah cast also listened to their podcasts.

everything they don't like is conspiracy theory

I always find their pejorative funny. Is it really that impossible for people to have an anti-status quo agenda or deceitfully plan and fund organizations in private like George Soros did?

This has happened constantly in the past too. The American Revolution was all about opposing the status quo of British rule. So I don't know why retarded leftists rule that idea out.

They act like CM is rightwinger nonsense that has no meaning. It makes no sense, it's a conspiracy theory, you're a crazy person. It's a very jewish kind of evasion.

BUMP, My dad told me he saw this video on Fox early today about some guy talking about the Frankfurt school lel. I was planning on looking it up.

b-but Steven Crowder says Hitler was a liberal communist?!

he actually said something like that?

Reminder

I wonder if Sleepy Doc's speech at the RNC caused this. He got a lot of people looking it up.

This is an extremely common belief among the financial and political management. It's yet another Big Lie: stupid, explained in purposely complex ways, and guiding the believers to make the system worse.

caring about what e-celebs say

He fell just short of naming the jew directly but otherwise bretty gud.

archive.is/0dZPh

the facts hitler stated

They will name themselves when the ADL attacks him.

Isn't this the guy that said downies were some kind of special untapped resource?

i just watched the video

this guy has the intellect and behaviour of a middle schooler, yet all his fans gobble it up

well hes right isnt he? downies have nearly memed hillary to death so far.

i keep getting surprised at how much bullshit people actually believe

No those are autists. Downies have no meme potential.

I recommend reading God and Man at Yale, by Buckley. Economics departments got pozzed hard in the 40s and 50s and most people didn't notice because economists like to pretend they're engaged in a hard science.

AYO CHUCK

DO YOU MIND?

Maybe learn how to form a proper sentence before making a thread. The problem is clearly you, at your own admission, not mine.

Amazing how you fuck up, yet try to place some fault on me. lol

(Checked)
What's a downie?

webm

Exaxtly.

You may be thinking of Aspies user.

Great thing but

At least he's on his way to learn about history

Really, a lot of stuff in history can be credited to "conspiracies." People conspire all the time.

Nothing is beyond our reach.

We killed that. They're not going to have much success in the future if they don't adapt. It's a perfect time for Nazis, 'alt-righters,' and pro-whites to get into politics.

Reminder that before 1917 tariffs there was virtually no income tax because tariffs were used aggressively.

The United States itself was a conspiracy theory basic bitch conservative argument, but true in many ways

The youth (i.e. millennials) are either hyper-SJW Marxist Leftys or us. Young moderate dems or repubs are a rarity I think. And from what I've been hearing from my teenage brother, the next gen is less pozzed than this one.

the problem with political correctness is that the truth can exist outside the scope of it.
humour can exist outside the scope of it.
it takes root over and over and it should be avoided for the sake of preserving communications.

if it's true or funny, go for it.

It's also illegal to "conspire to commit certain crimes", in every court of law in the world, meaning that every country in the world officially recognizes "conspiracy theories" as something that exist and should be dealt with.

Leftards are so out of the loop it's painful at times.

we are living in the new weimer era and Hitler just got kicked out of art school

bump for charm

he's fucking wrong about the tarrifs but he comes from a good place on it. If you're base enough to educate him, he has a podcast and is willing to listen

No, they told him to do architecture school, and he did.
Reminder:
He was a underage homeless kid when that happened.

Bumo

this guy used to appear on glenn beck a lot of times. hes a cuckservative tbh.

I hope so user

People with Down's Syndrome.

waht does he mean by 'big orange'