itt: post feels
post reals
post what makes you sad

Other urls found in this thread:

ageofconsent.net/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

being alone makes me sad tbh

ayy glad you liked these webm's

some of the best I've seen. you make them?
nice work!

not being able to put babies into these women makes me sad tbh.

Then what do you do when you feel alone when you're surrounded by your friends?

this tbh

stiff upper lip, user. just don't cry in front of them and deal with the feeling below the surface until you can get back home. tbh i don't have friends. i'm close with my family if that counts. they sorta fill the role of friends. keeping depression in check is a battle of preventative maintenance. fill your life with positive things. it takes a while to learn how to do that.

Hey sport, why don't you go ahead and post more.

>>>/r9k/

My sadness has just turned into a slow burning hatred. I don't care about my friends anymore since I've helped them so much yet they cannot ever help me. I've flown out for my best friend to help him. I can't help any one any more because I have spent to much time getting no return. The only thing the one thing i can feel sad about is what i could have become if i just met one good person in my life. But then i remember that this is not some movie, it's reality.

Basically fake it til you make it.

no

but… it makes me really sad to look at these women because they will never love me.

seriously, i wish i was kidding

Hey bud, keep that head high. Those women will never love me but that's okay because if they did I'd have to deal with normies constantly.

Grannies get out of the desginated pedo thread please.

I can't even get that feeling of hope anymore. It just makes you more depressed in the end. So many lies told and so many misconceptions. It's because people say what they would like to happen and not what really happens. Stop thinking about them because remember they don't think about you.

not really, no. sorta, but it's different than that. it's very small, very subtle at first. i got over my depression during drug rehab. one of the things that helped the most was keeping a gratitude journal. every day, find something - doesn't matter how small it is - to be thankful for. write it down. it takes baby steps at first, and when i say that, i'm talking about tiny shit measured on a nanoscale.

filling your life with positive things, that's hard to describe. for me, i chose a craft type of hobby. it gave me something to do to avoid boredom, and it also gave me a skill to improve and a sense of accomplishment - something i could take pride in when i finished a project. you'd just have to figure out what works for you

i just wish i was hot or something. so they'd look my way… :(

Don't. Forget hope user. Hope is a conspiracy. Feeling hopeful about something just sets you up for failure. Always feel that bad shit is going to happen that way you're at worst prepared and generally happy about results. If you look forward to good things happening then at worst shit hits the fan and you're sad; at best good things do happen and it's a nonissue.

You don't want them to look at you, because then you might get nervous. Also they'd probably judge you with stupid normie standards anyway. Embrace the shadows user.

I already have….

threadly reminder anons, for every hot single girl you meet, just remember… she's single because some guy is sick of putting up with her bullshit

Learn to like the cold. Let the cold sate your rage. A fire burns within you and the normies don't deserve what you have.

does that apply to males, too?

ayy lmao.

I don't actually suffer from depression and I don't exactly believe in self diagnosis but surely I must have something that makes me feel attracted to little girls. Not a single day goes by where I'm not thankful for not being vanned and that's really saying a lot. This whole fake it til you make it works but its not working fast enough. ;-;

Just remember those women age, they get old and saggy. No one wants them then and they will know the depression you have been through. But by then it's to late they wasted their life trying to be just a nice looking item. You may not be nice looking but you will be more pleasant to sit and talk with when your old then they will be. This is coming from some one who's worked at a retirement home.

you are missing the entire point.

for reference, the last girl i fucked was 256 pounds and 5'6.

feels bad man.

Goodun

Don't do that to yourself then.

why would you even want to fuck 256lbs of 3dpd your hand is more sexy than that.

i can't help with the attraction to lgs. that part is foreign to me. i'm gonna break character here and admit that i'm typically most attracted to girls around the age of 25.
rewiring the brain the old fashioned way through thought analysis and behavior patterns takes a long fucking time. it takes at least 6 months just to start to point yourself in a different direction

i seriously know that feel, user. it was the first and last time i will ever fuck a hambeast. i felt disgusted the entire time.

whats the point then? why would I want to be friends with someone who is only my friend because they dont have anything and I do?

women are horrible creatures. so selfish and self-centered. but im still attracted to them and it kills me inside. i fucking hate them.

when you are hungry. starving even, you eat whatever you can get. even old spoiled food.

i lost my erection and got the fuck out of there. felt bad for her, but…im not even ugly. just short. and no pretty woman wants a short man.

Girls - cute - have this weird way of making everything cute.

I just graduated from college and know if I put an application out there I will pretty much get a job instantly, however I want to remain a NEET for longer…

i have no idea if it would work, but have you ever thought to hit on a freakishly tall girl? the surprise/shock value alone might be enough to keep her talking to you

never tried it. but… i guess it may work. i dont know.

reading your post reminded me of a sad truth that most men won't ever admit is true:
Seriously. It's like your dick is a chocolate sundae and its as if they've been fasting for their entire life. Can anyone relate?

Being here doesn't really help me especially now that pedo tension is at an all time high due to a pedo (probably Literally Hitler) from /lg/ is spamming Holla Forums with child abuse pictures.

I've tried and its never worked but I'm non-exclusive so there's still a glimmer of hope for me to "get better," the experts say. Thanks for hearing my feefees, user. :)

Don't. Use your ability to get a job as an opportunity to judge normies.

if i had to guess, i'd say your best chance to go normie is to happen across an older girl that you can fell for, and use the experience to reset your baseline. just a guess tho
you're welcome

My normalfag friends already hate me for throwing away a lucrative career to go back to college (my excuse for being a NEET). Getting a job again, i'm not sure how they'd react, maybe they can hate me for actually being able to make changes in my life, unlike them.

Kill them all for judging you. Don't be a tard and leave evidence though.

I've considered doing a Stephen Paddock, but i've also though of using an opportunity like that to false flag commie scum.

Is even just going to leave me hanging with the fatty blowjob thing.

Yeah that sounds like the most plausible scenario unlike being able to have a lgf.

The latter is better. Plus then you would have an enormous K:D ratio.

tbh the blowjob i got from my one-time-only hambeast was the worst bj i ever received.

Shieet. Fair enough. I guess it was a subjective matter not an objective fact.

Fatties give the WORST blowjobs because they truly believe the fatty best blowjob meme. So they never try to get good at it.

maybe i'm biased tho, because i can't get off from a blowjob unless she deepthroats.

You've never had a good blowjob from a motivated gril. Stop letting hammies near your cock.

i've only had 1 hammie on my cock. and my ex could get me off she was deliciously anorexic

That's not good either.

oh yes it is… it's so good. it's a drug all by itself

Fuck. I'm a schmuck for believing the fatty blowjob meme too.

I can get off to weird and obscure things and deepthroating is definitely a big plus (get it because we're talking about fat chicks).

Yes. It's kinda like the force "BBC" meme.

Well I guess I'm glad I can truthfully say that I've never received oral sex from a child, so we can't make that comparison.

Why would you ever bring that up? Do you want to?

you missed the conversation he and i had, i'm assuming

Have you gotten head from a child?

I'd consider it. But even as a pedo I'm conflicted with this matter. Because she's not exactly the one who's going to put the idea of "hey can I suck your dick?" sort of thing. Honestly I'd feel bad.

fuck no

How old is this girl?

The hypothetical girl?

I figured she's real because you referred to her as though she's real;

The little girl giving me oral sex is hypothetically 10 years old. I'd feel bad afterward so I don't think I'd go through with it.

Oh. Yeah don't do that.

not sure how it is where you live but here USA there's extra laws in place for girls 14 & under. i think it varies by state, but in a nutshell, the penalties are more severe for messing with girls under a certain age, beyond the standard retarded "no one under 18" bullshit

I'm also conflicted about performing oral sex on a child but that's a story for another time.

It's 13 that's a cut off point. 13 and 8.

i've never looked into those laws since i'll never have to worry about breaking them

I've been bored and sat in court rooms randomly. public hearing and such You'd be surprised as the (((news))) never tells you but nogs and spics are like 95% of the child rapists.

We have romeo & juliet laws that are very ambigious so probably 12 ish in some states and fucking 16 in other states.

i can believe that without hesitation

it's confusing as shit tbh

No. All romeo and juliet laws go to a min of 13 IIRC. Due to the fact that in rare circumstance, but not unheard of, a 13 year old can start HS. Then what's a 17 year old who is also in HS supposed to do?

Though nogs are usually 12 - 17 and spics are very often like 5 - 13.

Really? Because I've heard multiple cases involving 12 year olds. There just seems to be something about that number. Don't ask me for a cite though.

I'd believe it. I think I recall their being a tiered system. So a 15yo could date a 12yo but an 18yo could not.

Yeah just as this user said it's confusing as shit.

it's probably that "half your age + 7" bullshit, or derived from it

I've had blowjobs from three different women. One was fat when we met, and the other two were normal weight at first, but got fat later. They were all pretty shit at blowjobs. The O.G. fatty was actually the worst. No interest, and she pissed and moaned about how it made her jaw hurt. I didn't cum from a blowjob until I was with the third bitch, and she only made me cum from a bj maybe 3 times in the years we were together.

At this point, I'm tempted to try a trap. At least they'd presumably know what to do with a dick.

It's usually 4 years or less age difference, iirc.

You people blithering about AoC are fucking idiots. You're peddling a combination of urban legends, hearsay, and rank ignorance. It varies significantly from state to state, some states don't even have Romeo and Juliet exceptions, and most of them that do implement them very differently. It's difficult to generalize.

Just go to

ageofconsent.net/

instead of demonstrating your retardation over and over. For fuck's sake.

More retardation. It varies a lot between states.

Age divided by 7 plus 2. Eight year old gf, here I cum tbh.

i believe in you anons. keep trudging forward.
struggle and survive. its so very hard but you know you have the potential