What are the best websites to buy adult toys?

is it fairly normal and accepted to go to a store and buy one of those gift cards that is essentially a real credit card with a real number that you just throw away when it runs out of money, and then use that to buy adult toys online and have them shipped to your house? does that usually work out, or are there serious issues with it?

other questions:

Other urls found in this thread:

bad-dragon.com/shop
amazon.com
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

craigslist is good

quality advice from a shit poster.

Just make sure to meet in a public place with lots of people around.

toydemon

why would there be serious issues with using prepaid cards/gift cards exactly how they are intended to be used?

I have no idea. that's why I'm asking. do prepaid credit card style gift cards tend to have all the usual credit card numbers on them? are there any laws against that? do you basically just go and order whatever you want and put the number in the same as if you were ordering a gym set or something from ebay?

that is precisely what you do. they have the same numbers on the front as a debit/credit card would, and a 3 digit security code on the back like they would have too. you use it the same exact way. prepaid visa gift cards with a preset deno.ination of say $50 or $100 will have like a $5 or $6 aftivation fee you pay when purchasing it, then the cashier activates it and you go home and register it online with a name

oh great, that clears alot up. thank you. before I just wasn't sure how complicated it might be, but I'm happy it's so straight forward.

I'll still patrol the thread for suggestions based on my other question though of course.

bumping for suggestions

why has this thread been slid so hard all of the sudden?

bad-dragon.com/shop
amazon.com
have fun you faggot

>bad-dragon.com/shop
kys

thanks for the (You)

thanks. anyone know any more? just want to have a lot of options.

bad dragon is a strange website. everything they have seems to be all in one place, right on the front page. this makes it very easy, and I can't complain, but I feel like I'm missing more sections of the website. is that all that they have?
I dunno.

amazon you complete and total faggot

hey hey, I'm not trying to disrespect your advice user.

I don't fucking know if I want to deal with returns.

user you're sticking them up your faggoty ass not serving it to your family for christmas, jesus shut the fuck up let the queer ass thread die

you're serious? dude, adameve dot com

just asking for examples. don't necessarily need dildos. very funny.

isn't that just a meme website that's spammed on t.v. late at night to normies to get them to buy overpriced bullshit?

i don't know. i've never used it. i walk into the local dr johns because i'm not a scared little bitch. but if you want to buy sex toys over the interwebs, they have all the sex toys