Really getting sick of Holla Forumss shit

Suddenly Holla Forums is downright defending Muslims chimping out over a single fucking city because muh Joos! As if the nearly 500 million suicide bombing sacks of shit need defending again like 20 million Jews. Meanwhile all of Christianity is effectively threatened by Islams very existence but who cares because Christianity is a kike religion amiright? Sick and fucking tired of these retarded Pagan LARPer sacks of shit throwing their own race under a bus for not being on their same so-called "enlightened" level. Maybe Holla Forums is secretly funded by Iraq and/or the UAE

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/ry2tQ
archive.is/m7Fy0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Don't shift the blame for society's ills from the jews on to brown people. You know very well what's going on. Israel should not even exist.

OP is a retard who can't into politics.

I don't understand OP

I'd rather have a financial system ran by a million swindling kike rats than a country full of terrorist raping my people and culture. Let the kikes have Israel

There we go. Good to know which side you're rooting for, OP.

Yeah, the side not ready to start WW III over a single city and bring Sharia Law into my classical liberal society. Muslim immigration to America has effectively stopped since Trump took power. Meanwhile Sweden is expected to be 30 percent Muslim by 2050. Fuck that shit

The United States is socdem. Same as Sweden. You don't have any class awareness, do you? If you did, you'd know why things are happening the way they are in Sweden right now.

This is then where you go into theory autism about why culture exists in an attempt to break down human social dynamic to levels which are rendered effectively irrelevant and then be a condescending retard like everyone should care right?

Holla Forums went to shit ages ago are you really surprised

The thing about false flagging as Holla Forums is that it doesn't work kike. I spotted 8 reasons why you failed. Here's one: taking a kike's side on anything. The mudslimes are nothing without the kikes protecting them. We sent them back to the sand and we can send them back again.

More LARPing retards from Holla Forums I see. Hitler would've supported a Jewish state all the same. He just wanted them purged from Germany

just cuz you can't into historical materialism doesn't make it irrelevant

Reign your 'tism back a bit bud.

I said effectively irrelevant. I know Holla Forums thinks its somehow possible to be above muh idpol but they have to play by the rules like everyone else

Nationalism is only okay if it's a good country. Israel isn't even a real country at all, it's an occupation government that has established an apartheid state. You might as well say there should've been a sense of nationalism for Manchukuo or some other made up invasion masked as a "state."

It's a real country fam.
It's on the map and everything.

By you're logic America and Canada aren't real countries either. Muslims lost the Levant and need to get the fuck over it and stay out of Europe and America

How? Because muh (((native Americans)))?

archive.is/ry2tQ
archive.is/m7Fy0

But "America" (by which we all should assume you mean the United States) and Canada aren't legitimate countries. They're imperialist, colonialist melting pots with no culture of their own.

see;

WE

WUZ

It'll be ok, Rabbi.

But if we let the muds take it they will surely be invaded and destroyed.

Fuck you! I'm actually marrying the first girl I showed my alpha side. Her family is uber conservative and she's younger than me. I have Trump to thank for that; as soon as her DACA ended, she started to be more favorable to get married. Naturally I knocked her up before someone else steals her from me.

NEVER GIVE UP, THERE IS A GIRL WAITING FOR EACH Holla ForumsACK!

Bitch show me one post on Holla Forums of that happening!

Ew!

Sure is Jewish in here.

I hope Muslims rape all your women because you can't once think for yourself you retarded sack of shit

All Holla Forumsslide tactics. Holla Forumsacks are smart enough to know this.

BE HONEST- YOUR FUTURE INVOLVES BECOMING ONE WITH ISLAM

Naw, not as long as Christianity remains a global majority while Muslim immigration to the United States has now dropped to negligible levels (and it was negligible before) The Jerusalem move came off to me as an early Christmas present. You know, Christmas, a winter holiday where people actually give a fuck about eachother, something 2 of the 3 major Abrahamic religions have analogs for eachother. Guess which one doesn't?

It's just glow in the dark D&C OP. Calm you're tits. Anyone who sides with a mudshit is the problem, the kike issue notwithstanding.

Christcuck logic

Maybe if the Middle East hadn't been bombed daily over for years they wouldn't come here? Just a thought
As long as they stay in their lands I have nothing to do with them. Would I prefer if they weren't violent animals? Sure. But that is not a justification to start a war with them, even less so when the big heads behind the war know very well the consequences of taking down a guy like Khadafi. Be thankful Assad is winning in Syria, if he went down things would get much worse. If next time instead of rooting for Israel you choose to defend the guy whose only sin was trying to disconnect from the international banking cartel we can talk.

If you didn't have the swindling kikes you wouldn't have kike lobbyists and interest groups pushing open borders to flood your country with muslim rapists, the middle east would have more political stability and less migration. Kikes are the cause of all our problems.

Faggot WHAT MUSLIMS?! Jews are the one thing keeping Goat fuckers OUT of America. Jews despite Muslims more than anything else. Do you even comprehend how little Muslims actually come to the US compared to Europe or fucking Canada for that matter? Yiu know what's keeping Islam relevant? Europe cucks that's what. Most Jews would rather Islam is eradicated entirely

Most christians are niggers

That is statistically false, most niggers are Muslim. If anything you can say most Spics are Christian and Spics can be white

You can cherrypick all you want but the actual numbers don't lie. It's no secret kikes like putting shows on for the camera, behind closed doors though you can bet you're fucking ass they're all the ones lobbying for America to keep goat fuckers out of the country.

Those are all leftist Jews tbh, Neocon Jews are the ones praising Trump for recognizing Jerusalem as Israels capital while having America fight their Holy War

shame on you.

Impressive digits

Also this

Free Palestine, tbh

All the sand niggers need to be holocausted. Jews, Muslims. Cucktians, Mormons, the whole lot.

Sorry Jap, you can't Free Palestine and DEVS VVLT at the same time. For you see, its in Christianitys best interest Jerusalem is under Israels jurisdiction. Palestinian sand niggers would've turned the city into a hopeless ghetto. Jerusalem was built-in by whites to be maintained by Jews after Britain realized Muslims we're all retarded sand niggers who would've blowm the city up

Jerusalem was made by white men, to white men. Jews aren´t white, nigger.

I never implied they were, but Semitics are certainly more qualified to have Jerusalem than suicide bombing retards

true, i guess. But then again, i dont give a damn about relligion. To me, its just a city like every other city in the world

Why did you post a DEVS WLT crusader meme then?

Because i can.

Israel should exist and has existed longer than the terrorist state that is Palestine

I have always been anti-Zionist until I saw how Muslims reacted to the Jerusalem move, naw fuck the sanniggers, I support Zionism. If there's anything I hate more than kikes it's Muslims

Jews are not a race. They are an international sect. Only Nazis call Jews a race which makes no sense because European Jews are 80 to 99% European white by DNA. Chinese Jews are 99% chinese. Niggers are 100% neo-converts.

DNA test for Jews are fake and gay because there is no such thing like "jewish DNA"

A man who identifies as a female and a man who identifies as a Jew are both one and the same: Schizophrenics

So basically Israeli Jews are actually white and thus Holla Forums is even more retarded to want to give Israel to shitskin invaders

Not an argument.

Read the Torah.

Not necessarily white but most Israelis are economic migrants from Russia and Poland… and Morocco.
The "shit skin" looking "Jews" in Isreal are mostly stinky Moroncanians and the rest is stupid Russians.

A Semite is not a Jew
ASemite can also be Christian or Muslim
Or Atheist and non religious

A Semite can also be Saudi. A Saudi can also be a Jew. Saudis are not a race. Nor are the Jews.

The torah is a religious Book. Religion or ideology is a guideline.
Someone who follows a religious guideline is member of a "sect" or "occult". An occult or sect is not a race.

Following a sect does not make you are race. Marrying within the sect still does not make you are race - at most it makes you a country or state but not a race.
Jews periodically do not marry within a sect. Israels PM Netanyahu (polish original name Mileykowski) his wife is a convert and was not even born into a Jewish sect.
Being Israeli is not a race.

Reminder that whites have never invented anything. All they've ever done is taken gibs from Semites and swarthy Mediterraneans and called it their birthright.

There, there, dry you're tears friend.

lol actually believes in christanity

You don't have to be a Christian to recognize Christianitys importance towards western culture and classical liberal society

That's what I never did understand about Christians vs Atheists, Jews can actually recognize Judaisms importance for their culture, that's why self-described Atheist Jews exist. Why can't it be the same for Christians? Why can't one be a Christian Atheist?

That's called communism you retard

Who are you quoting?

People who have never worked a single day in their life.

christian atheists

Chariry isn't the same as forcing an entire population to work in communes for labor credit. You stupid autistic fuck

by (((Iraq)))

Actually, wikipedia says, that ethiopean jews very doubted to be jews.
Here i see they aren't so cultured, like jews, but definitely they act more quiet, than sandniggers. Muslims is a real trash.

But how do you suppose to share something with other people if you don't have fruits of proper and hard christian labor? You need to remember: You are only allowed to rest on the 7th day of the week.

im jew

sandniggers chimping out and going after nose niggers is fine with me tbh

that's not really Holla Forums BO you know…

H&GUi26t87uhjnm>@^p9
@(^*yigM

I bet you think 9/11 was unprovoked.
I PRAISE THE TERROR ATTACKS.
MORE ACCELERATIONISM
DESTROY THE STABILITY OF THE STATE.

Most white supremacists are about as smart as a block of cement. They are base animals looking for a reason to fuck as many white women as possible. Its a fetish with hate as the loob. Real race warriors are not covered in tatoos, dont say sieg heil every hour, and look and act like any normie, until the time when we bocome white warriors. Skinheads dont care if every second one of them is a kike plant, so long as they can have sex with something at the end of it. Pol is full of meet, eat, and retreat organization whores. The kikes know everything about them and can do with them what they will on account of their sheer stupidity.

/*pol/ (all of them) are just a waste of time. If you want to waste your life, go ahead and play in their retard sandbox. But you can probably do something better with your limited time. Even just mowing the lawn or cleaning your house at least accomplishes something.

bwap