Normalfag hate Thread

ITT Things you hate about normalfags the most.

What i hate.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/NlVOe
archive.is/AxgBy
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

lol

Holla Forums Holla Forums is different then 4chan Holla Forums

uh sure there cuck

I hate how normalfags always talk about how they "don't have a hobby". I know that everyone has someone kind of hobby, and hearing a norman claim they're boring pisses me off because it feels like they're looking for attention.

second

It is clearly you haven't been on here very long also dont use the word cuck unless you know what it actually means.

Agreed

It pisses me off when they say that shit it's perfectly normal to like teenagers.

By "rave music", do you mean mainstream house (such as Freaks) and Hip-Hop? I seriously doubt your normalnigger mates listen to patrician electronic music.
I'll contribute;
I don't even care about getting laid.

I like teenagers too. :)

Normalfags do drugs. Weed, Adderall and MDMA in particular.

I'm talking about club music

Hebe and Epheb master races.

A man that goes with the flow, I admire that.

kek

Different types of shit, sure.

So mainstream house then. I hate club music with a passion, it distracts people from good "party" music.
Mainstream house + Trap (club shit);
Timmy Trumpet - Freaks
Dj Snake - Get low
Lil Jon - turn down for what
Recently people have started electric-sounding rap shit. I'm a bit fuzzy on specific songs.
Non-normalfag electric music (stuff you might hear at a good rave with parrician taste);
Chi A.D. - Biocandy
Dutch Force - Deadline
Virus Inc. -The Virus
Nowadays EDM has changed. you might hear more vocals in the songs (roasties ruin everything)
I have weird taste in EDM and like 90s stuff a lot, but it's probably somewhat close to what you might hear now. There's distinct sound to it all.

I know right.

I like rap music

I like old school rap

Ceephax Acid Crew - Mediterranean Acid
Fatima Yamaha - What's A Girl To Do
No_4mat - 1992
No Doubt - Ghetto Fabulous E.P.
DJ Funk - Tear Da Club Up
Larry Paul Emmett - Evita

Listen young one, normalfag hate is a sign that you have not actually accepted your alien status. Once you simply accept that you're not one of them you will stop caring what they do. Like I have completely given up thinking I can be apart of the social sphere and it's made my daily life much better. It has it's own set of problems but you'll stop getting stress headaches thinking about normalfags and the shit they do. Instead you can become a nervous wreck who is constantly trying to distract himself from the meaninglessness of his life.

Are you a Wizard??.

not yet i think wizard status is obtained after at least 30

I thought it was late 20s

regardless i can feel my power level growing with every year that passes

Wizard here "it's after 30". Once you hit the big number your hate folds in on itself and you get a massive boost in power that is luck. You don't get lucky like normalfags but you are able to see ways to use them and gain wealth plus power in your own life. Nothing they do or say to you effects you because they are removed from your immediate life. You cannot relate to normie things anymore and can care less what happens to them. Because of this you are less stressed about "ding the right thing" that normies push and instead understand how to make things normies attach to. This allows you to build your wealth and power by manipulating them. They have become the dogs of you the master.

lol wut

i hate the normalfags who complain about other normalfags

especially those who are hikkobeta orbiters like OP

t. Normalfag

You're a fucking normalfag that doesn't even know the source of the wizard idea comes from, you fucking faggot.

Top kek someone who is a virgin a beta male and a hikikomori isn't a normalfag user.

No i'm not that's what Wizchan told me last year i guess i was misinformed.

Wizardchan has been ruined since like 2014 when some cunt that gamergate found out shit about sockpuppeted on there to false flag and gave them too much publicity. They got flooded by people who didn't belong there and ruined everything.

anyone else notice these globalist shills trying to make a meme of Holla Forums being "bad" everywhere?

it's just because Holla Forums is always right

eh.. it's Holla Forums

pride in ignorance. They don't know, and they proudly announce they don't know. As if it's possible to be above learning something

nah man, a lot of actual Holla Forumsack's stay away from 8/pol/ because of imkampfy and the ridiculous moderation. it's basically turned into a republican/conservative board with extreme pro-America sentiments.

look at >>>/polmeta/ if you wanna see disgruntled anons

also, here is an article some autist made about Holla Forums being compromised:
part 1: archive.is/NlVOe
part 2: archive.is/AxgBy

there are other chans with Holla Forums boards many anons went to, well namely one that i won't name here

So where do pollacks go now that Holla Forums is run by the right?

reddit

Holla Forums tbh

last time I checked, Holla Forums was against Natsoc

i don't understand. you're saying natsoc is incompatible with right wing views?

I hate how normalfags see pedos as molesting rapists.

Same here

Leave faggot

The problem isnt normies faggot. Youre just a miserable degenerate piece of shit tbh.kys

I resemble that remark

Me too

lol youre just a natural faggot. and youre hating on imagebords cuz ur jelly of normal people
what is that silly image attached supposed to mean? you think ur mature and serious but from the way you talk i figure you cry your pathetic ass to sleep every other night. cuz you know ur a fuckup right

why hate on normans? if they don’t exist, you don’t exist. this is just a low energy tangent of mainstream hive-minding. no body is special, everybody is different. i come here for the surprise gore and wacky images. i don’t place my interests above some schlub who likes cars and sports.

maybe you just hate yourself the mosf of all meep meep no homo tbh
its ok tho you can improve yourself

fuck off hikkobeta

I was tracking you till you failed at the very end. Sad.

No (You) normal scum.

This.
Bitch, please. When you were half your age, you were still too old to interest me.

way too much truth in this post.

gU@^Y98yj2.//

@^986yUI)HNS

I am a Normalfag, right here, reading your thread. What are you going to do about it?

Don't hate them just because they're different tbh

cuck means cock but with a u

Filter you?

Pic related bye normal scum.

You will pay for this normal scum.

Nigger you need a little bit of queen hikkichan in your life.

Same