Philosophy

How do you see the world, anons?
Enlighten me on your views.

Other urls found in this thread:

sananda.website
suzanneliephd.blogspot.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

i like benis in bagene

The world is unfair and cruel. See pic related.

I am unfamiliar with pic related. But why do you believe the world is unfair? Elaborate on your thoughts, I want to hear your story. And this girl's, potentially.

we can fix that with communism

entirely broken.

Back up your reasoning, user. What broke your perception of the world? And what did you believe before that incident?

Humans are the cancer of the world, life should've been for non-human animals only.

Our world, 3rd dimensional reality, is a world with polarity, light and dark, good and evil.

5th dimensional reality does not have polarity. Time does not exist; there is only the Now.

The Earth is alive; the Earth is a conscious being. Our Mother Earth is moving from the 3rd dimension into the 5th dimension.

We are all parts of the one consciousness. We are all a part of God. God, the Creator, is perfection. The Creator is unconditional love. God loves each and every one of us (all of his creations) unconditionally. We were not meant to suffer. The "experiment" was to see what it would be like to feel disconnected from God. But in truth, we are not separate from All that Is.

The humans who hold love in their hearts will transmute with Gaia into the 5th dimension.

I do not have all the answers. I have tried my best to explain what I think is happening here on Earth.

If you're interested in spiritual topics, please consider browsing these websites:

sananda.website

suzanneliephd.blogspot.com

I'm a pedo who has to hide his so-called degeneracy and mental illness while they let sandniggers and faggots run wild and free.

Fuck you tbh.

most human beings are dumb, stupid as fuck, knuckle-dragging, easily manipulated animals.

animals ruled entirely by simple evolutionary commands engrained into our biology by evolution and natural selection.

humans are (really) a very flawed and worthless species. they are entirely unimpressive.

a simple interaction with the average person will reveal these truths to any thinking person.

god I fucking hate the average person.

its just because you know im right

fuck off.

the problem i have with normies is that they are now lumping normal men with degenerates like you in the name of "morality" and "progressiveness".

the dumb motherfucking fucks.

The world is just the things around me.
When I see the news about current events, good or bad, happening in different parts of the world I could care less.
Hell, if it happened in my neighborhood or even to some of my friends I doubt I'd care.
As long as the bad stuff doesn't happen to me or the closest person to me, I don't care.

You should not hold yourself to a definition, user. You know your potential, and should not limit yourself based on the stigma the world around you has introduced. Advocate your beliefs, as others across history have. That is what this thread is for. Some will call you wrong, but what is right is what you think is right. Morality is not universal, but your mind can be heard across the universe.

How do you compare yourself to the average person, user? Are you on par with a simple human, or do you find yourself above them?

I sense that you have negative hands-on experience with life. Care to share your story? We are all anonymous, here.

I'm happily non-exclusive which might be the actual problem but virtue signalling for normies and moralfags is a popular pass time. All I can do is hide and keep building the facade that makes me 'normal' to them. It's actually quite sad.

Not a good idea, not now at least.

yes, yes i am above the average human being. and sometimes that sucks. well, most times.

Do you have any fucking idea how fucking counter-intuitive this sounds to the average person?

And… do you have any fucking idea, how UNINTERESTED the average human being is in understanding these concepts?

you give humans way too much fucking credit.

I know that the average person does not think to that extent, and that the average person has trouble comprehending subjects such as this without prior teaching. However, I know people are capable of great potential. For better or for worse. And yet, the demographic of Holla Forums is not equal to that of the average person.

I'm talking to Holla Forums right now, not standard humans.

no it isnt. which is fucking hilarious because i have found great insights and deeper truths to life in imageboards than i have had with the average people on my every day life.

but remember, the people out there, they are the normal ones. not you. you are a fucking weirdo.

I can agree with that. Holla Forums does a swell job of opening your eyes to what people genuinely think about the normal lives around them, which is why I bothered making this thread in the first place.

I honestly want a qt lgf who I can cuddle with and have an exclusively platonic relationship.

that is, no benis in mouth til about 12 or 13.

you are being entirely dishonest with yourself and the world by thinking that that would be the only extension of the relationship once platonic affection takes effect.

no reasonable person would accept your BS reasoning.

checked tbh

i am curious. are you fat and ugly? or just one?

no ad hominems please

just curious if you fit the stereotype. thats all.

My answer to your question is another question: Would you really believe me if I said I didn't fit the stereotype?

actually, i would. without being specific as to why… yes. yes I would.

Ok. I'm 5'1 and 230 lbs. r8 me.

now you're just fucking with me.

A little bit but you took the conversation to a personal level and I don't like my weight being brought up.
pic not related tbh

if you want people to accept you, you need to get fit and good looking. as good looking as you can.

look up "the halo effect". without being too specific, lets just say that its mostly true.

I don't spend my money on useless shit other than good nutrition and some albeit not needed supplements. Along with affordable bu nice clothing. I knew you wouldn't believe me in the first place so I took the conversation to the the extreme and you disappointed me. ;-;

well i cant read minds you dumb faggot. if you are good looking you need to move somewhere else where teen gfs are acceptable and stop being a miserable cunt wallowing in the fact that he was born into the wrong century.

i recommend LatinAmerica myself. Pendejo. Idiota. Boludo.

That makes the two of us tbh.
Planned to move to the EU but then again what the fuck is that going to achieve and I wouldn't exactly say I'm handsome but I'm still passable if that means anything wew.
Make me because burger life is sad tbh and complaining and not being content with your life is free speech. Is that your real flag, user?
No thanks.

In Latinamerica, as a white male, you are top pick you tea loving motherfucker. Sure, you might get kidnapped, or robbed, or murdered violently on the street, but chances are this would only happen after you gorge on sweet tight tight tight vagina.

Or you can always marry and take her back and be miserable in 10 years again after she gets to her mid 20s and she cheats on you with a nigger.

i exclusively use my eyes to receive light and my brain to interpret the signals - thats how i see the world

Nonfunctional philosophy is useless by definition. Meaning arises from consciousness. If something cannot be proven, even if it is real, it's insanity to act as if it exists. Good is best defined by each entity. To cause the most possible good for the most possible entities is, by definition, the best thing to do. Humans are not uniquely capable, conscious, intelligent, or sentient.

I'd rather be a good goy and take my chances in burgerland tbh.
Life is a bitch tbh. Anyways good talk nigger let's do it again sometime. I have some loli bate videos to download. Living the normal life, am I right?

I see it as having no room for fresh thinking or creativity.

Corporate jobs are the hell that eats man alive, and should not exist.
The mind is not designed for this, it works best in a completely different environment. Crunching numbers for long periods of time, trying to engineer the world into some warped abstract level of perfection. It's pretty fucked up. I was much better off working in short, but effective bursts later in the evening through to the early morning, with frequent naps.

Forever focusing on developing the world around us (and the obsession with that beyond it) is why creativity is so stumped and dead in much of the western worlds art and literature. There's nothing left to discover, we're just forever adding more and more complexity to what we already have…or trying to re-solve basic problems that we already solved back in the early-to-mid 1900s (and in some cases, even the 1800s)…instead of taking things down entirely different paths. It's just an endless cycle of re-inventing things for the sake of having an economy that caters to the largest mass of people possible.

I've read more interesting works from a hard-worker at a retail mart than the so-called "writers" and "game developers" we have today.
I can find more enjoyable aesthetics on a fractal section in deviantArt than all these so called "artists" who work for AAA studios.

What's the point in having such freedoms as a person, when your mind is forever trapped?

I was more focused on personal health, fitness, and achieving my goals when I had creative freedom. Even if it was at the discretion of someone else's creative dreams and not my own, I still felt more free than ever before when there was no rules or time schedule for each day…and I could just freely work out or do creative works whenever.

As soon as I returned to the regular grind of trying to save up money for material things like owning a car or a house, or most importantly starting a family, I lost all of that focus I had.
My health went to shit again, and my creativity was completely flat-lined because I have no energy after work to do anything. I started picking up old habits that were almost completely gone, and just generally not being content with what I am doing each day.

I won't even mention the spiritual side of that, cause it's a nightmare and feels like torture. If I had to sum this up, I would say that it surrounded me with people who's entire premise of life seems like a product you could buy in a can…it boils down to:

"I listen to worship music on repeat, therefore I am a Christian".

That's not even trying to be bitter, it's an honest observation of truth.
I just wish the world was no longer based on people fighting over ideologies, or trying to make you believe in them, etc. I remember being a child and not caring about any of that stuff, and things were much better off.

tl;dr: I see the world has having no avenues for creatives anymore, or for people to even consider doing something creative without the limitations of time or money.

good post faggot. screen capping to distill its most important parts for later use.

have some tits for your troubles.

You're welcome.
What's the later use you would propose?

You can probably distill it by passing it through a bot of some sort, if you're wanting less fluff.

good ideas and observations are found everywhere, including in this cesspool of faggotry. so I take in whatever good ideas and observations I run across or into and add it to my arsenal of knowledge.

it may come in handy, or it may not. either way… sometimes people just say interesting shit that may correlate with other things I have personally noticed. once distilled, maybe i can put it all into one more cohesive piece.

but yes… good post you giant faggot.

based new zealander tbh

Okay.

Epistemology - Positivism - Anti-theist
Politics - Minarchism (Government is only justice + defense) + State atheism (atheist-only immigration, national atheism recognized in pledge, anthem, flag, foundational documents, etc.FREEDOM OF RELIGION OTHERWISE PROTECTED) + Paper dictatorship (Not the people nor the government will have the power to alter the laws of the nation) + White sharia (VERY limited rights for women) + White nationalism (white only immigration, white status determined via genetic testing in order to weed out the jews, hispanics, and arabs whom are NOT considered white) + isolationaist foreign policy (no foreign intervention or aid, intelligence only to determine or prevent foreign aggression against the nation, massive military but only defensive wars)

aristotle, voltaire, nietzsche, darwin, rand, dawkins, evola, kierkegaard, epicurus, buddha, camus, and laozi.

Surrounded by a bunch of people content on having their basic desires fulfilled and complaining about problems instead of resolving them.

Democracy was a mistake, everything is in shambles because uninformed and the retarded masses are allowed to vote in useless elections

Thusssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

I'm one of those "the world simply is", kind of guys. The only reason things have meanings or are good or evil is because people ascribe those to it. As an extension of this, there's no reason for anything so I just live my trying to achieve whatever goals I've set for myself and enjoy myself however I want.

The world is both a singular whole and at the same time, without contradicting, a set of smaller sets, which are themselves composed of smaller sets, down to the bottom where energy becomes matter. Mind-energy is fundamental to this phenomenal experience, matter is secondary (and what we consider matter is only energy at a much slower frequency/vibration anyway).
तत्त्वमसि
तत्त्वमसि
तत्त्वमसि

Republican/parliamentary democracy, mixed economy (capitalism with incentives essentially the current system in the West) mentally healthy people want themselves AND their community to prospure, nothing wrong with gay/bi, freedom of religion, freedom of speech, etc
Idc if I sound like a normie. There’s more to life than hating everything/everyone.

The world is in a state of degradation, with a heavy emphasis on social and ethical degradation. It is one of the reasons as to why a republic system of government is viewed very favourably by many in the world.

Due to the fact that no one is good on Earth and all have sinned against God, we assign power to a few bad men with the hope that they may adhere to our wishes rather than a complete autocrat who might act on his own corrupt nature and neglect those whom he rules over. It's a hopeless system of governance that is doomed to fail just like everything that came before it. Nothing is new under the Sun.

Poundable.

I just get really tired of cunts constantly preaching "empathy" at me or rather their one sided interpretation it.

Really fucking poundable.

Is LOST a good show to learn about philosophy?

No.

Fuckable.

If playing Civilizations has taught me anything about people, it is this.

African niggers are expected to reach 3 billion people in 50 years while Africas GDP remains stagnant

Islam as a religion is gaining ground albeit its growth is starting to stagnate now too so perhaps we're safe there
Not going to lie. I'm fucking terrified for the future of the world. The only things that keep me going are;

remade my post since it was a fucking mess the first time

Nooope! Don't fall down that well.

They already did that from about 1900 to 1990. All you see now is the scraps of their culture.

I'm an American so I'm actually not too worried about Islam over here, between Jews and Neocons America has a very powerful anti-Islam sentiment. Between Islamic terror bombings in New York in the 90s, on 9/11, and more recently with the San Bernadino Shooting and Times Square pipe bombing and the Boston Marathon shit Americans are prettiest fedup with their bullshit. It was nearly impossible to enter America as a Muslim before Trump but now with Trumps travel ban its plummeted to negligible levels, even from countries outside the travel ban, its set a strong precedent and has cased a ripple effect.

I feel bad for Europe though, Sweden is expected to be 30 percent Muslim by 2050. America will still remain roughly 1 percent, which is still too high but not nearly as bad as Europe will have it. I thank Jesus the worst we have to deal with are Mexicans, honestly

There was infinite peace and stillness until that faggot "god" showed up and began to arrange shit in a certain way. "Seek me out", he told christians, "and you will have eternal life." Eternal life involved being thrown into difficult situations, repeatedly. Created things who continued to accept god were continuously pounded like heated metal into a desired shape. Those who fell away from god were never continued. Every layer of ignorance peeled away by an enlightened being brought them closer to the truth. They had no desire for themselves, after a while. Only the perpetuation of god's schemes. Why do such schemes take time? God wishes to expand infinitely, until there is no stillness. God is fundamentally a contrarian, he sees nothing good in stillness. Death is described as the ultimate end. What god did not tell you is that his beginning in the nothingness was easy. There is nothing to restrain you, in the nothingness. Restraint and limitations are only for things that exist under anothers rule. God did not protect his beings from entropic incidents. The nothingness is inherently entropic, and what cannot resist this force is ignored and passed over. To be satanic is to love the creation of flesh without giving back. Thus, materialists themselves are indebted to god, just as those who praise his name are indebted. There is a reason he never speaks, he cannot justify his schemes in the context of where he came from, and what existed before. If you love life, you will be tasked with dealing with the worst of entropy. You will be tasked with propagating "the light", with creating meanings that string along that which amuses god. Only after many eons, will you wonder what stillness is. And then you will be found "with sin in your heart", and you will know what it means to "resist the plans of god."

didnt read lol

You dropped this

you dropped this

biology > environment > economics > culture > politics

Really Poundable.

Not nearly on the same level that Europe did from 1945 to today

I think the people of this world are too money hungry. The women are too shallow to even be considered human. The government is only looking out for themselves. And shills like Pai are the reason we have to pay monthly subscriptions for internet from now on

i see world in stereo

I feel utterly hopeless. I can't change anything to how it should be and everything was fine to begin with, is changing to be something worse than anything we could've imagined

I have recently found out if people dont work they get sick and fucking die. Not even joking

I am 21, and have never worked a job in my life.

school is considered work

no it is not you dumb faggot

Maybe not in America where you dont take it seriously and just come out more retarded than you was but in EU we take it as work.

It is what it is.

Work makes you money dumbfag and i hope you all get raped by a Muslim you EU faggot.

Sorry but i dont talk to racemixed half negro orc.

Pic says it all.

not in school either

the world is a chess board
good and bad are clearly visible
white and nonwhite

So what you're saying is on this chess board, whites have no pawns, while nonwhites have no kings (or Kangz rather)

In other words we are all fucked

this is why it is essential for us to racemix to even the playing field

879@^*%YnkGH@J87yh2

@^(O*789uHJFKOz

I think the world is absurd and we are too stupid to find a fundamental truth which is what some see as god. Cause does not equal effect hence why abstractions always have managed to find their way into systems. That being said, the world is not bleak. If you can manage to see beauty in the world then you can be overwhelmed by it. Define the world to make you happy because until we've found fundamental truth then nothing else has objective meaning.