Subjects are for faggots

I got banned for 3 days for posting 'spam' while the only thing I did was posting OC of my dog. Also: the new board rules, page limit and required subject are stupid as fuck. Holla Forums already sucked but this nigger is making things even worse

the rottweiler?

what did you to with your dog?

Are you the one with the rottweiler?

Nah, not the rottweiler. Just a pic of my dog with timestamp and a request for fun activities. Apparently OC is spam

quit crying like a bitch tbh

this
fuck your dog and post pics

I made a thread about it ( ) but it's not just dysnomia or the mods on Holla Forums. It's whole Holla Forums in general. This place is ruined beyond the point of no return.

i told you we don't care about your stupid fucking dog. all we care about is midgets but someone was nice enough to pretend they cared about your floor drawer but fuck you and fuck off.

I read your thread and disagree with many of your points, but agree 100% about the conclusion. 8ch is on its way out, and Holla Forums is not even worth coming to once a week anymore because it is always the same fucking threads with the same fucking images.

what kind of dog is it?

Black lab

Active IPs have fallen from 1200+ to 992 in just few days even through the pedo spammer spams the board with 100+ IPs daily. This place is just shit because some of the mods including BO are ruining it.

I thought it was a rottweiler?

b-but muh PPH!

have you ever considered that a board full of cp spam could be a contributing factor as well? I think that's the intention of the spammer, isn't this obvious?

i don't have any motivations actually. i just see an opening to abuse their lack of "man power" and i take it. if you really want to know why i spam its because i can and i find it "fun."

Yes! The PPH is on the contrary too high. It indicates it's literally all spam and in this case CP spam

This board is full of CP spam, because anons are protesting dysnomia and some of the other mods like jimmy rustles. The CP spam strongly increased after dysnomia made the "spam" rule.
For example OP of this thread was banned for posting his stupid dog. Many other people were banned too and their threads and posts deleted. I can imagine some of them come back to spam CP as a form of protest.

so you want them to give in to someone who spams cp whenever he doesn't like something? that would be the dumbest thing one can do. the only solution are more mods.

I mean look at the current rules. For example this guy:

Rules say he has to be banned because he posted a 3d loli outside of the pedo thread. because he is posting similar pictures its also considered as spam.
Now the mods are forced to ban him or delte his pictures

Guess what? This guy gets angry and comes back spamming CP from a proxy or VPN or whatever.

We have at least 10 mods now:
greetly
remedy
Omlet
way(.)
dysnomia(_)
emerakul
mailman
Somanyanons3
Jimmy Rustles
btard
JEWS
and more

Still everything full of CP. I think you are confirmed stupid if you believe more mods will change anything.
What the hell are you idiot talking about? Has OP spammed CP? He posted ONE picture of a dog.

Of course, if they are in the correct timezone
This:
It would be fucking dumb to change anything now to make the spammer more comfortable with the site. The opinion of people who post illegal content to damage the site doesn't matter.

I feel like the SJWs are moving in. Holla Forums feels like it's kill.

Doesn’t matter if you think about getting more mods helping out or not. We will be getting more mods because of the high levels of Cp. this will make cp spammers spam more and requireing more mods to deal with it.

This shit won’t end until cp spam stops.

Contain it, then kill it. Happens on message boards a lot. Standard procedure.

*blaming cp for mods killing cp… Oh, noes, cp is ruining my Holla Forums! Faggot.

if that was possible it would be cool, but pedos will never leave and I see lolis all over the board so it seems like mods already gave up on enforcing that rule.

Pedo spammer bumped all shitty and old threads while sliding the natural ones. Say what you want but mods cant do much even if they delete the CP on spot as remedy did. The spammer has successfully fulfilled his job.

I correct: Everyone's opinion matter even if its just you.

I miss the ponyfags.

It is possible, and it happened a lot over the past 6-8 years, but it's entirely not cool. Freedom is freedom. People are so used to a spoonfed universe now. All preened and cut. People don't know how to be people anymore. Such a disgusting thing.

I miss everything everywhere. I miss chaos, I miss OC, I miss people being alive. Everywhere I look, for so long, it's just bleak and dead.

Not if they threaten you to get their way, then you either do everything they say (you lose) or you ignore them.

I would like to Holla Forums all over her tummy

just checkin

cute tbh

what a waste

fucking newfags

interesting subject, faggot

Keep pedo shit inside the cycle or it gets removed entirely.

Mods are fags, what else is new

By that logic, volunteers are even bigger fags

finally this pedo shit got contained again
Dysnomia is a GOD
all praise our Lord

Кеннеди Проверь Их

t based Germanocuck

did you google search the second pic?

What else is new nigger??.

She has a doxable face

Praise the queen.

HOIT!@(*&h2J^TkH

What a dreadful, condemnable action.

This. Dysnomia was a mistake.

Dysomnia is Holla Forumss cuck

The only people complaining about dysnomias moderation are Hotwheels era goons that are upset that they don't have free reign over Holla Forums.

aka Holla Forums

Fuck your dog and post it, I demand zoo

463697RHDJmhl;23jSKDGSML@^)(-370okl.dfh

well, posting animal p0rn is ok, posting pics of children is not

you know Dysnormie is just a mere volunteer, right?

It is what he does.
He thinks that is his job as BO.

bumping because this mod nazi bullshit is faggotry