U.S.Gay yes

And murrifat burger eating cucks make fun of the Swedish folks.

brb deleting MLB 15 The Show from my console

Professional sports is nothing but weaponized judaism. Anyone still paying for the product on any level [going to games, watching on television, buying licensed merchandise] is part of the problem.

Jipoto needs an ass whooping

I wonder if he would have been suspended if it were earlier in the season. He is suspended for the rest of the season, but that is like a week or two more for baseball.

Yeah, sportsball needs to be destroyed. It seems the younger generation are not really into sports in my experience, but that might not extend to all of them.

Yet this nigger is on the cover of Time magazine.

who owns time?
who writes for time?

Ok fat kid who was always picked last. If you're done with your projection, maybe you can see the big picture unlike your dick which you haven't seen in years.

Doncha know goyim? The Mariners are a private team! They can do whatever they want to him! Since the government isn't punishing him, his rights were not violated!

You may have 'freedom of speech' but not freedom from the consequences!

all football is shit, faggot

that is true but it is just a legal argument.

If you use the legal system to govern your morality you are a faggot.

Except if you don't want to bake a cake for faggots then you need to be sued and harassed.
:^)
NOT EVEN ONCE

So then when a nigger walks into my store I can tell him to gtfo? Is that the logic they're going with here?

Sports is the only thing that keeps a lot of people in shape. Without it we will lose last thing that didn't made people fat slobs. People who want to get into that said sport are motivated to get fit and exercise, which can't do harm. And if you have a job being a sportsman you already won at life and have a job that you both enjoy and keeps you fit.

It motivates people live healthy lifestyle. There's nothing jewish in it, except the money that spins around it and enslaves it.

Guess that will keep the next over paid clown from mouthing off

I think you are confusing lifting with televised sports

Trump will make the guy a job offer soon, trust me, jews won't get away with this.

TIME is run by Nancy Gibbs, a meltyface white bitch from (((Yale))). It's owned by Time Warner

Don't forget you support a person who financed televised sports too.

You don't stay in shape by watching TV, user. Stop being stupid.

Major league sports are nothing more than simulated and safe tribalism for cucks.

Well put.

It is essentially the misdirection of white tribalism… The olympics are the fucking worst apex of this… niggers everywhere "representing" historic nations of peoples totally fucking foreign to them.

I literally can't even watch sports in fucking sports bars.

all sports are a shit, except for motorsport

Businessmen support anything that makes them money.

Hockey is the best non-homoerotic sport on the planet.

MLB is run by a kike. Did anyone expect better? Bread and circuses, my friends. Bread and circuses.

the only non-gay sport is fully nude greco-roman wrestling

Ben Weider supported a Napoleon collection, it didn't give him any money.

Stop this non-sense, you sound like a SJW, next what? The media is in only to make money? You know damn well there is more to it. You've never been rich have you?