Lord of the Flies

I have become the Lord of the Flies.

This weekend, once I have the full weekend to myself and lots of free time, I'm gonna clean up all the trash, remove all my important belongings, and bug bomb while staying in a hotel. Will this hopefully do the trick? I know infestations can be pretty hard to fix, especially since the flies have inhabited my drains as well and all sorts of places in the house.

pic or it didn't happen.

normalfags out

so its hard to get a good picture of the flies actually infesting the worst places, like my drain, cause they get scared and fly off but heres 2 and some fly traps, let me show you some of my fly tape with the dead flies…

here's a pic from my worst pile of trash. this pile takes up about a quarter of the room that it's in. there's rotting food and alcohol cans/bottles, so it's a huge fly magnet. This fly tape got so infested that I just threw it in the trash pile

I hoped of a nurgle wonderland, instead I got a pristine state sink and some crumbled papers. I'm let down.

the flies all fly out of the sink as soon as i get close to take a pic

Can't you do a full picture of your room?

nah, surely there's stuff in there that could get me doxed

also theres a lot more than crumbled papers in there, if it was just paper it wouldnt be festering with flies. decent amount of cumrags laying around among the food items

I can't see them in the pictures though. What you pictures I can do by just piling some shit I have in my flat in 5 minutes.

I moved 2 pizza boxes out of the way to get a good pic of my biggest trash pile in my place, and that was a mistake, i unleashed a fly swarm

reported

That's what I'm talking about!
I can't wait to see what it's like after the cleaning. I just need to see piss bottles and I'm in.

I piss in the sink or the toilet actually, no pee bottles. When the toilet is clogged and I'm lazy and don't need to take a shit I use the sink, the watermarks all over my faucet are actually piss splash

I kinda have to piss though, should I grab a bottle just for your amusement?

Lol you don't need to entertain me. I don't know for other anons though.
If you really wanted to amuse me, you'd have to do something much bigger that I would have never seen, and I've been strolling the internets for enough to see the worst shit. So surprise me, user.

a failure is defined by his faucet, a visionary by his cumsock

I'm not quite at the level of fridgebro, but flies actually have made their way into my fridge. Fridgebro was worse than me, and I'm trying to fix this before I get to fridgebro levels. Here's a pic of the ones that made it into my fridge and died. I have food in here from months ago so they somehow find a way in and breed but get stuck and die.

yeah you're really far from what other anons already did. Good thing for you're going to clean up.

If dubs user takes a dump straight into the sink.
If trips, then into the fridge.

Your trash is like toy.

The reason you have flies is you are heating your living space. stop heating it and the flies die off and the rot stops and the smell kind of stops.

also, why aren't your spider bros on the case?

haven't seen spiders but I'd seriously welcome them by this point. probably all dead cause winter.

I actually would have done it if you had gotten the digits, oh well. what a shame.

shit in sink get

Smerig, begin gewoon nou al met opruimen.

Nog niet.

Waarom? Waarom blijf je als een varken leven?

Bezig. Ik doe het dit weekend.

Not really necessary. If you clean up your trash and disinfect surfaces, fruit flies will go away very quickly. They're only there because you've given them ample food and breeding areas.

I have OCD and I cannot comprehend how people can do this. I would lose my fucking mind.

I never read thd lord of the flies is it good?

a bunch of spoiled brats are marooned on an island - they go feral, kill a fat kid, and do stuff to a wild boar then grownups arrive. the end

When people live like this, it's usually because they've already lost their mind.

From what I've seen on Hoarders, I completely agree.

I highly doubt you have anything anyone would envy.

First quality thread in a while

The flies will go away, but at this point he probably has termites, ants, roaches, and spiders who all need to die.

PURGE WITH FIRE

Yeah I've lost my mind and let myself go for months.

I've looked and I only see flies.

Here are some more pics of the flies in traps I've set up. In the fly tape I caught a pretty big fly.

First person to get dubs or trips in reply to this post decides where I take my next shit. Don't need to shit right now, but if dubs, my next shit will be in the sink. If trips, fridge. Will obviously post proof. If no one gets before I take my next shit, then I'll just shit in the toilet.

only one get attempt per ID

roll

I'll roll for that.

rolling

breddy gross tbh

rolling tbh

if quints you have to drink a jar

that's yucky, user
but rolling anyway to see if you delivrar

OwO what's this?

sink it is. will update once I have to shit.

Roll again

dont make me stay up to late waiting for this. find something and use it to write the timecode in your own shit with in the sink.

feeling a bm in the works, dear user?

You're retarded. Putting fly tape on piles of garbage is like spraying deodorant on yourself instead of showering.

Ahh i remember this feeling when i was 12. Evry time i visited my dad on weekends his house was full of garbage and fruits. It would be so annoying playing halo or wow with flies constantly hitting you and the maggots were the worst part. But i just sprayed bugspray and let them dry up. 2 years later we got mice. Tons of them. You could hear them running around and biting shit in the waves of trash in my room. Also id cum everyday in my pillow or on it. The only time he cleaned that house was when he moved out.

Oh ya when i never washed that pillow. Id just turn it over or sleep on the side i never cum on. Also praise Nurgle

Yeah just like deodorant covers over extreme unwashed BO, but you're still fucking disgusting and people can tell.

freaking roll

You can only roll once, and someone got dubs already.

Still no, I must be backed up. I eat a lot of pizza.

I hang them up and then throw them out when they get full, and hang up new ones.

Someone already won.

Scratch that, I think I have to shit…

monitoring

Delivered.

14/12/17, OP delivered.

Hawt

what did you expect to happen

epic

it's still disgusting, yeah, but more flies stuck to the paper = fewer flies breeding

Saved

you're still retarded

Set off fireworks in your house
The chemicals in the smoke will kill/drive away the fly menace
Or just use ammonia; it messes them up too just try not to breath it in, even though it smells good

normal smoke will drive them away just start a fire tbh
don't forget to put rocks around the fire to keep it from spreading obviously

Yeah if my smoke alarm goes off, the firefighters come and barge into my trash-infested home. No thanks.

lmao, I wish

you forgot the last step user:

user, your trap sucks.

get a jar w/ sweet vinegar, cover it in saran wrap, then rubber band it. poke a few holes.

This is much harder for them to escape from.

Make a ton of them and sprinkle throughout your parents basement

His trap is actually great; I used bretty much OP's trap & it caught a fuckton
The dark colored top stops the flies from flying towards the opening

OP get one of these if you can
I use one & it works great, since its winter though I don't need it currently so fly-strips keep them down just as good right now

all still worthless if you don't destroy the birthing grounds
they spawn faster than you can catch them

Guys no worries I'm getting rid of all the trash and anything that these little fuckers can use for feeding and breeding. I'm gonna fucking bug bomb the shit out of the house, stopping in maybe 3 times a day to blast the place over the weekend. If any superhuman flies remain I will trap the rest after the trash is gone and they all go for the fermenting traps.

Godspeed FlyAnon. Keep us updated on the war effort.

current situation: drinking beer. flies appear hungry, are flanking the opening of the bottle from every direction. defensive measure: screw cap back on after I finish taking a swig. offensive measure: smash them when they land on laptop screen and wipe with paper towel and ammonia glass cleaner.

i like your style OP

So the flies are just bouncing against my face every time I open or drink a new beer. I've decided to go someplace else to drink for now.

Bumping for any previous anons who haven't seen this thread or who were waiting for me to deliver on the sink shitting.