How will Law & Order SVU will spin the evergreen college riots in favor of liberals and feminists?

How will Law & Order SVU will spin the evergreen college riots in favor of liberals and feminists? washingtonpost.com/amphtml/news/grade-point/wp/2017/06/05/evergreen-state-college-reopens-after-violent-threat-and-property-damage-on-campus/

That is in the U.S, right?
Why couldn't they just get guns? At least then they'd look somewhat threatening. Here you just have a gay nigger and a bunch of actual dykes with poles and sticks.

Isn't that the guy from the spill / double toast?

Was that photo meant to be intimidating?

The feminists might sit on you

This is absolutely beautiful. Finally cumskins will get their justice.

Jokes on them, that's my fetish.

They're trying to look like they're favorite Indie Comic Book characters. They're children in adult bodies.

Bravery is not a function of firepower

The literal gay ass nigger will probably give you aids.

None of these people look like they'd win a fight.
Like, a single jock could probably take them on.

Friendly reminder that the Washington Post has been the purveyor of two separate genuinely fake news disseminations over the last year and their owner, Jeff Bezos, is one of the richest men in the and has a $600 million deal with the CIA to host their server infrastructure.

They are not friends to the genuinely progressive Left and anytime they write on it you should take it with a grain of salt.

I almost wish I were back in college.

No such thing.

they are just protecting themselves, how exactly is that bad? we have a literal rapist running the country, all strong women and minorities need to keep themselves safe.

There are, but they don't have friends in the media because they don't fit the narrative.

reddipolumpfedditors all up in hur

I can't tell what's a real quote or meme anymore

It reminds me of the antifa meme with a tumblr girl and a manlet.

conservashits: the perpetual victim complex.

Better run, liberals. The Deplorables (tm) are coming to beat you up!

Leftists "memes" are fucking shit. Try harder matey.

Sad!

Is Holla Forums making memes for lefties and passing it off as lefty memes because this is utter shit?

You should seriously kill yourself and never post again. Your memes are shit and you're shit.

Incredible how tranny episodes has such a cucked "forgivness" element that would make a christcuck fisically crigy.

New York people are this cucked?

worse memes or not, we're on the right side of OURstory (NOT HIStory). you bigots will never win because love trumps hate

Can you leave and send Truthseeker back? At least those gave me a laugh.

Is that the brony spree killer?

I love those photos of antifas trying to look all tough and hard.
I bet none of them ever went to an actual gym.
Man, if I was American and in a college I'd have a shitload of fun.

Though I will give you credit, we do Love Trump's Hate.