I am superior

Alright, let me put this straight. NO ONE, and I fucking mean NO ONE can best me. Try to take a fucking jab and I will DESTROY your pussy little ass. Ya hear me? I will fucken' KILL YOU.

Alright so that said, who here wants to have a go, hm? Who will take me up on this?

NO ONE. Not a single one of you pussies has the guts to post in this fucken thread, kill yourself. Niggers.

NO REPLIES

YEAH THAT'S WHAT I THOUGHT, YOU FUCKING PUSSIES

lol

you think this is funny, hm? You fucking find this shit amusing? You american little cocknoodle, I will have your ass for dinner you jewish piece of shit, you

U think I'm scared of u, m8? I eat faggots like you for breakfast.

kill niggers

Yeah nice going stealing my retort, you bland ass motherfucker

What's next, you gonna duplicate my thread? I bet I can fit more pizza slices in my butt than you

That's where you're wrong. I can fit 2 entire large pies in my ass and I do. Daily.

Now you're pushing it, you cheese-slurping son of a whore. Do you know how much talent it takes to do that? You couldn't fit a twinkie in your ass if your life depended on it.

A lot. I've dedicated my entire life to shoving pizza in my ass. It will be the legacy I leave behind.

You're full of shit. I want to grab you by the face and violently stick my tongue down your throat. How do you like that?

Sure thing vageta

What did you fucking call me?!

What a tough kid you are huh? Wanna come here and let me show you who is the owner of this gym

Hitler did nothing wrong

then why did he fail?

I once beat three Kangroos and a blue Whale to death

please do destroy my pussy ass

Sounds like a good time, bb

DAB ON THEM HATERS

Drop the coke buddy, you'll make momma cry again.

faggot